14 Reviews for Dennis I. Revens

4.7
Non-religious (2)

Dennis was amazing. Very responsive to emails and texts. He was easygoing and pleasant. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis was helpful and easy to work with. His services were very reasonably priced

Profile Picture User4867602, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis made our stressful day much easier. Everything went well and the vows he chose for us were perfect!!! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis was wonderful, integrated our vows into his service, and gave us a lovely ceremony. Such a nice person, friendly and accommodating.

Profile Picture User3438528, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very nervous at first when he didn't require a deposit or contract, but every time I called, he called back. He was definitely there for the ceremony and it was so beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis was great. He took on our wedding only about 2 weeks before the date due to our first officiant canceling and made it easy for us to put together a ceremony even that close to the date. He had plenty of sample ceremonies to choose from on his site. He was so nice and professional, he performed an excellent ceremony. It was nice and quick too, just what we wanted. We definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/22/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so pleased with Dennis. He was so well spoken, looked great and professional in his robe. It was perfect! He filed the paperwork very quickly as well. We enjoyed having him marry us. Thanks Dennis!

Jen and Matt

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis was a great officiant. He was very professional and responsive and has a really helpful collection of vows on his website. We made slight modifications to his vows and our ceremony went very well.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/12/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Revens was very professional. Responded to all our emails and phone calls. Our ceremony was beautiful, thanks to him. However, I mentioned to him via email that in addition to our vows I wanted to say something personal to my groom and when it came down to it, I did not get to. I don't know if he forgot or what but I was disappointed. Other than that, he did a beautiful job and we were very happy to have him marry us.

Profile Picture User3973327, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.7

Dennis is very flexible and helpful during the ceremony planning process. We used one of his sample vows and added in a remembrance piece and a reading. He was easy to work with and didn't require a deposit. He has a friendly and professional manner during the ceremony. highly recommend.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Dennis Revens was a very nice and pleasant person to work with. He had some beautiful sample vows, one of which we used. He was prompt and had some very helpful hints and suggestions. The only down side was that he upped the price at the very last minute. I did not know this until after the wedding and was very disappointed on how it was handled.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis was great. Totally professional and worked with me throughout the ceremony writing. He let me take pieces of his samples and merge it with a few readings of my own. Although I was all butterflies during the ceremony I heard he got my name wrong once but I didn't notice at the time. He's been excellent with all the paperwork and he was a joy to work it. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/10/09, 8 Reviews
3.0

Dennis did a great job performing our ceremony. However, getting in touch with Dennis was a little on the difficult side. I had a lot of nerves that he was on the same page as us. He doesn't respond to e-mail so use the phone. He also had the wrong time for our ceremony and was quite rude when I told him the actual time. We basically took his vosws and had to write in our own words. He did a nice job, but I'm sure there are other officiants in the area that are more pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/29/11, 5 Reviews