Dennis I. Revens Reviews

14 | Warwick, RI

14 Reviews for Dennis I. Revens

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2017

Dennis was amazing. Very responsive to emails and texts. He was easygoing and pleasant. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Dennis was enormously helpful in finding the perfect location for our special day; he was flexible, funny, and willing to personalize our vows exactly as we wanted. I recommend him highly! Incidentally, although we are a straight couple, we're a bit on the progressive side, and loved the wording of his recommended "same sex marriage vows," which most of our ceremony came from.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Dennis was helpful and easy to work with. His services were very reasonably priced

Sent on 10/11/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2014

Dennis made our stressful day much easier. Everything went well and the vows he chose for us were perfect!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Dennis was wonderful, integrated our vows into his service, and gave us a lovely ceremony. Such a nice person, friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2012

I was very nervous at first when he didn't require a deposit or contract, but every time I called, he called back. He was definitely there for the ceremony and it was so beautiful!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • W

Colleen · Married on 08/22/2010

Dennis was great. He took on our wedding only about 2 weeks before the date due to our first officiant canceling and made it easy for us to put together a ceremony even that close to the date. He had plenty of sample ceremonies to choose from on his site. He was so nice and professional, he performed an excellent ceremony. It was nice and quick too, just what we wanted. We definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2010

My husband and I were so pleased with Dennis. He was so well spoken, looked great and professional in his robe. It was perfect! He filed the paperwork very quickly as well. We enjoyed having him marry us. Thanks Dennis!

Jen and Matt

Sent on 11/29/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2009

Dennis was a great officiant. He was very professional and responsive and has a really helpful collection of vows on his website. We made slight modifications to his vows and our ceremony went very well.

Sent on 10/03/2009

Mr. Revens was very professional. Responded to all our emails and phone calls. Our ceremony was beautiful, thanks to him. However, I mentioned to him via email that in addition to our vows I wanted to say something personal to my groom and when it came down to it, I did not get to. I don't know if he forgot or what but I was disappointed. Other than that, he did a beautiful job and we were very happy to have him marry us.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

Dennis is very flexible and helpful during the ceremony planning process. We used one of his sample vows and added in a remembrance piece and a reading. He was easy to work with and didn't require a deposit. He has a friendly and professional manner during the ceremony. highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/10/2010

3.5

Dennis Revens was a very nice and pleasant person to work with. He had some beautiful sample vows, one of which we used. He was prompt and had some very helpful hints and suggestions. The only down side was that he upped the price at the very last minute. I did not know this until after the wedding and was very disappointed on how it was handled.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Tracy · Married on 10/10/2009

Dennis was great. Totally professional and worked with me throughout the ceremony writing. He let me take pieces of his samples and merge it with a few readings of my own. Although I was all butterflies during the ceremony I heard he got my name wrong once but I didn't notice at the time. He's been excellent with all the paperwork and he was a joy to work it. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2011

2.0
      3.0

Dennis did a great job performing our ceremony. However, getting in touch with Dennis was a little on the difficult side. I had a lot of nerves that he was on the same page as us. He doesn't respond to e-mail so use the phone. He also had the wrong time for our ceremony and was quite rude when I told him the actual time. We basically took his vosws and had to write in our own words. He did a nice job, but I'm sure there are other officiants in the area that are more pleasant to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2011