Denia Molina Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Natacha
    Natacha Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful and Perfect!!!

Denia super sweet and she’s take care every details of your wedding, she’s the best I can’t describe my experience with her because I will give her 10 🌠
  • Melanie
    Melanie C. Married on 04/18/2020

Our dream photographer

Denia exceeded our expectations, Prior to the big day she meet with us and instantly we knew it would be a perfect fit. Her and her husband took time to get to know us, our taste and our visions. They were on top of every detail- and our photos were more beautiful than we could have envisioned. They were safe abiding to all covid related precautions very cautiously - every aspect of our experience with Denia and her husband were perfect. We recommend them wholeheartedly.

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Sweet Melanie, thank you for your kind words. We are incredibly honored to be there for you both. Thank you for your trust. Sending much love.
  • Keyroly
    Keyroly Married on 12/22/2018
    Amazing quality! She is super nice kind sweet very creative I fell in love with my pictures and I will be definitely be useing Denia again!
    Veronica Married on 05/20/2018
    Let me just start off by saying that Denia is amazing!! She made everything so easy and simple when I was booking her. When speaking about my vision for the pictures, she made my dream into a reality. She went above and beyond for the pictures. You can tell that she really loves her craft. My pictures looked like something out of a magazine. I'm so proud to show it off, I truly believe mine were the best! They were simply stunning, and I am beyond happy! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding do yourself a favor and choose her. You will NOT regret it. This is coming from an extremely picky person too. Pictures are forever and when you grow old, you always have them to look back on.

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Aww, I'm so happy you love them! I am blessed to do what I do, and meet couples such as yourselves, so beautiful, inside and out!
    Rachel Married on 04/22/2018
    Denia is super upbeat and helpful. She takes wonderful photos. She was well worth the price. We are very glad we booked her.

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you for your words Rachel, it was my pleasure!
    Maray Married on 10/29/2017
    From day one it has been a pleasure working with Denia. Her level of professionalism its exceptional . She made us feel so comfortable during the photo session and the result we can definitely see in our pictures, all so natural and the quality its amazing . All of our friends and family are loving our beautiful memories. And my fiancé and I couldn't be happier!

Thank you!!
    M&C
  • Y
    Yelisney Married on 10/28/2017
    Wow! Our engagement seccion left us breathless!!! The early morning of that day we thought that everything was going to be ruined by the rain, little did I know that Denia Molina doesnt give up. She called me and told me dont worry we will make it work, so finally we got to Marco Island... And we took amazing pictures , we had to take breaks bec the rain wouldnt let us finish but Denia didnt let rain stop us, she told us grab the umbrella we are going to continue taking pictures under the rain. Our Experience with Denia was Wonderful, she made us feel comfortable and we were living our Love in each and every picture. We recommemd her as a photgrapher 100%. Thank you So Much Denia!!! Your are the best !!! And we cant wait for our groom and bride seccion !!!
    Chris Married on 10/28/2017
    Denia was simply amazing! Me and my wife were shocked with the beautiful scenery of the pictures as well as the quality! We could have not asked for anything better. If you are looking for a real professional who truly loves the art of photography look no further you will not be disappointed!

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you Chris! Loved working with you and your family on your wedding day!
    Ana Married on 10/13/2017
    I loved having my engagement seassion with you Denia!!!! Everything during the shoot went so easy and smooth, you were always making us feel so comfortable. When i got my pictures i was totally inlove with them and we cannot wait to have our wedding picutes!!!! Honestly you are awesome!!!

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your words. I loved working with both of you! Super excited for your wedding.
    Alan Married on 08/19/2017
    I proposed to my girlfriend at Marco Island, FL and wanted to capture the moment. I'm from Texas so I didnt know of any photographers in that area and took a chance with Denia. I was so happy that I did! Denia is very professional and was very involved with my proposal from helping me with ideas, helping find contacts for decor, and even texting me the day of giving me updates as the time got closer. She took some amazing pictures and I really felt that she cared about how the pictures turned out as well as wanted for us to have fun with and enjoy the shoot! I highly recommend her!

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you for entrusting me with such an important moment in your lives! It was beautiful, and I am fortunate to not only have witnessed it, but also documented it!
    Meiry Event on: 05/15/2017
    Denia and her husband are an awesome team of photographers. She did a beach shoot for our anniversary. The quality of her work impressed me. You can really tell she loves her work. She will look at every single detail from your hair to your pose to your dress. She is very detail oriented to make sure your photos look amazing. I would highly recommend her work to any one looking for some amazing photography.!
    Alejandro Married on 03/25/2017
    Best wedding photographer ever!!
    Jessica Married on 01/09/2017
    Denia was wonderful at our corporate event. She was very professional and friendly, everyone loved her. The end result of pictures was WAY better than I expected. She's a rare find and we'll be using her for all events in the area coming up.

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica. I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Lindsay Married on 12/17/2016
    We found Denia Molina photography through her husband (he works with my husband). We were happy with Denia Molina Photography from the start. Her quality of photos are beyond amazing. The colors are so bright and beautiful. Denia and her husband work together and they are a great pair! They are both very personable, friendly, and accommodating. They both went above and beyond to document our special day. The photos turned out beautiful and I will definitely use Denia Molina Photography for all of my future photography needs.

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Lindsay, it was our pleasure! Looking forward to serving you in the future!
  • User2698390 2+ years ago
    Denia molina is the best fhotography! That i ever meet! I have the best wedding album that i ever seem, i'm 100% satisfying with the wonderful job that she did! And also have to said that she is a sweet heart and great person!
    Annelyn Married on 05/07/2016
    Amazing job! Photography is her passion and you can see it through her photos! My wedding photos came out to be perfect and more than I could expect!
    Best photographer I know

Denia Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was amazing, and it was my honor to capture it.
  • User2448321 2+ years ago
    It was such a pleasure to have Denia as my photographer on that special day. I wouldn't have wanted any one else! She is fabulous, talented, and very detail oriented. She always made me feel comfortable and put my needs and desires first. Thank you so much for your beautiful work. I loved all my wedding pictures and appreciate all your hard work. I highly recommend Denia to be your photographer for your special day. M. Velasquez