Denham's Florist Reviews

30 | Columbus, GA

30 Reviews for Denham's Florist

• Bianca & Michael

Bianca · Married on 07/06/2018

Great place to go to for arrangements, I order the entire package for my wedding day and I loved exactly how they did the flowers. The arrangements made all the decor that was place look very stunning. I highly recommend Denham's!

Julie · Married on 09/15/2017

I have to say....I am so thrilled we chose Denham's as the florist for my niece's wedding. I am her Aunt and also the Wedding planner. I live in Florida and I knew I wanted to pay for her flowers as a wedding gift. I traveled to GA to visit with Denham's with my niece a year prior to the wedding and we contracted with them not only because they are on Oakhurst's preferred vendor list but also because of their customer service. We liked them as soon as we walked into their shop. We sat and planned the flowers with them and I walked out with a signed contract. A year later on Friday, September 15, 2017, at Oakhurst Farms my niece Brittany was getting married. As I was doing what I do as a wedding planner that day, I got teary eyed when the Flowers arrived. I could not have more thrilled with what Denham's had created for her special day. The flowers were absolutely stunning! They were everything my niece and I had hoped for. I can not say enough about Denham's from the beginning of the planning to the Wedding day. Thank you Thank you Thank you is all I can say. Excellent job. Thank you for making their day extra special. Julie Gould-Aunt/Wedding Planner-Tying the Knot

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

The staff are Denham's Florist is extremely friendly ! Jenna and her staff did a fabulous job on all our the bouquets and boutineers for my wedding ! I have Jenna a picture of an idea of what's i wanted and she made it looked incredibly beautiful! I got tons on compliments on it ! Still looks great even after a week and a half !!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Jenna was great to work with. I didn't exactly know what I wanted, but just gave her a basic idea, and what she put together was so beautiful!

Cait · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Jenna and her staff st Denham florist was such a wonderful experience. I wanted a very unique fall bouquet and arrangements for my boho glam wedding and Denham's florist delivered phenomenally! My flowers were breath taking! The staff is extremely nice and helpful! I would recommend them to anyone.

Niki · Married on 05/14/2016

Denham's made my wedding vision come to life!!! Since I got married in the spring, I wanted lots of florals that would really make a statement. They went above & beyond my expectations!! They created the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements. It was exactly what I wanted and then some. They are absolutely amazing to work with... So sweet & pay so much attention to every detail and want of the brides they work with. Their prices are great and so reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend using them as they are the best in the area!!!

I cannot write enough good things about Jenna and all of the people that work at Denham's!!
    They did a fantastic job on our wedding and I'll be forever a client of Theirs. If you want someone who gets how to do beautiful flowers then go with denhams !!

Wow, I was just blown away by Jenna at Denham's Florist. When I requested a "speciality" flower that another florist said they had to call their wholesaler on before confirming to me it could be used, Jenna immediately responded "yes." Also, in comparison to this, as well as other florists I consulted with, I received much more "bang" for my buck. Most importantly, the flowers themselves were beautiful and packaged with care. I picked them up myself in order to drive to my wedding out of town. I refrigerated everything per her instructions, and they were just as beautiful and fresh the next day, and the bouquet did not wilt throughout the day/night. Please check Denham's out!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Denham's Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your very sweet review!

Paige · Married on 03/19/2016

Denham's exceeded every expectation I had for flowers. My flowers were more beautiful that I even imagined them being. Our flowers made our pictures just that more memorable. Jenna is very responsive and has an excellent taste in putting together flowers. Couldn't imagine recommending a better florist.

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough about Denham's Florist. Before I picked Denham's Florist to help make our wedding day perfect, I shopped around and compared them with other local flower shops. Denham's Florsst was by far the best deal. Jenna and her staff were so sweet and accommodating to my every need. Jenna met with me on 2 different occasions to work on my flower order, with the second time being that I completely changed my arrangements. She was so sweet and understanding. They provided flower arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. The flowers were stunning. I got tons of compliments on the arrangements. I highly recommend this flower shop.

Denham's did an amazing job on my flowers for our wedding and cake. The colors were perfect for the fall! I had numerous compliments on the bouquets.
    Our wedding was 10/10/15

Julia · Married on 09/05/2015

Jenna at Denham's Florist was an absolute joy to work with on my wedding day flowers. I brought in photos of exactly the types of bouquets that I wanted and her work exceeded every one of my expectations for my wedding day flowers. She was so helpful with suggestions and choices in the planning process and very timely with delivery on the day of! I could not have found a better florist to use for my wedding... Jenna was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made! Not to mention how economical her prices are! You cannot go wrong with choosing Denhams for your special day.

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2015

Denhams florist provided the most beautiful flowers/decorations for my daughter's outside wedding and inside reception.
    Jenna and her staff are impeccable and professional and very very easy to work with.

Taylor · Married on 06/06/2015

They listen to you and what you want and that's the most important thing when planning an event. If you aren't sure what you want they will make it beautiful no matter what. Wonderful staff and beautiful arrangement. Love them!

Kari · Married on 05/23/2015

Denham's created my exact vision! My silk magnolias were stunning and picture perfect for our outdoor wedding! The girls at Denham's were all very nice and always gave a quick response anytime I had a question or request! Also, their prices are unbeatable!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved our Wedding Flowers from Denham's Florist. Jenna was an absolute life saver. We had white hydrangeas everywhere and she worked within our budget. They were so beautiful, exactly what I was looking for .

Terri · Married on 04/18/2015

I love working with Denham's Florist, as a Event Planner / Designer she bring my clients vision life. This Vendor has EXCELLENT VALUES, INTEGRITY, QUALITY, AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    THIS IS ONE OF MY PREFER VENDORS ON MY LIST OF VENDORS WHO I REFER TO MY CLIENTS.

christina · Married on 03/01/2015

Jenna and her staff are amazing. They do awesome work and jenna is such a pleasure to be around. I recommend her to everyone

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

Jenna and her crew at Denham's Florist made our vision become a reality. The flowers and arrangements were GORGEOUS! I get compliments on our flowers from the wedding all of the time. Denham's does awesome work!!

Jody · Married on 11/01/2014

Denhams Florist did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I was very impressed on their work & service. My flowers were perfect and Jenna was able to create the best boutineirs with cotton & turkey feathers that incorporated the perfect rustic look for my fall wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Barbara · Married on 11/01/2014

Denham's made all of the bouquet's for my wedding and they all turned out beautifully! When I first started to plan for my wedding, I told Jenna exactly what I was imagining and she turned my imagine into the most beautiful arrangement I could ever imagine. She was also more than willing to go above and beyond for the day of and making sure my arrangements were picked up/delivered to my satisfaction. Thank you for helping make our day perfect and for making sure all of our wedding party looked amazing with their flowers... =)!

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2014

Denham's Florist designed the flowers for my wedding, and I was extremely impressed with their thoughtfulness, courtesy, flexibility, and most of all product. My flowers were everything I ever hoped for and more. I brought in pictures and they took my ideas and went over and beyond. My event was out of town, on a Sunday. They delivered the flowers, set them up, and made sure they would not wilt on the extremely hot, summer day. I thought the prices were extremely reasonable as well. They let me set up a payment arrangement and everything. I would recommend this company to everyone who is looking to have a beautiful arrangement for any occasion. I have also used denham's for other various events and I have never been disappointed.

Vickie · Married on 08/29/2014

Jenna does the most gorgeous flowers ever in anything that she does!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/28/2014

Jenna (The Owner) and her team provided wonderful service from the planning to the actual wedding. They were affordable, understanding, and most of all provided the guidance and support a bride looks for on her wedding day. I got the most heart felt compliments on the beautiful flowers that were at my wedding!!

Kourtni · Married on 06/28/2014

Best florist around. I highly recommend using Denham's florist for any occasion. Excellent work and reasonable prices.