Denean's Events and Designs Reviews

93 Reviews for Denean's Events and Designs

• Jennifer

Jennifer West Jensen · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Best Decision Ever!

Denean is a life saver! I tried to plan my daughter’s reception by myself in the four months she gave me. After three months, all we had was the venue and the dress. I called Denean and spoke to her the day before Thanksgiving and asked if she could plan a reception in four weeks during the Christmas holidays. Luckily for me, she accepted the challenge. Denean got right to work and started coordinating immediately. She is very responsive, answered all of my questions and gave me great advice and recommendations as I had no idea what needed to be done.
    Denean designed the entire event from the flowers, the centerpieces, the ballroom layout, the flow and schedule of the evening, basically everything. She got a list of my other vendors and started coordinating directly with them. She met with the hotel event coordinator and got everything I needed ordered and set up. I paid for her event day coordination services and that was one of the best decisions I made. She was there six hours before the reception setting up the room, working with the other vendors, managed the flow during the reception and helped with the cleanup. All I had to do was show up for the event. It was amazing! I was able to come, relax with my guests and enjoy the evening. Hands down I would recommend having her coordinate the day of your event.
    My favorite part about working with Denean was the atmosphere she created for the event. When we first talked, she asked me what I would like, and I said I want to be able to walk into the ballroom and be completely wowed with how pretty it would be. I wanted it to be classy and elegant. She blew me away. The flowers were phenomenal! I had repeated compliments at the reception and for days following about how beautiful the flowers were. The whole ballroom smelled like a garden. Her bouquet was perfect. The lighting she designed made the ballroom feel cozy. The sitting areas she set up around the dance floor were loved by my guests.
    I can’t say enough good things about working with Denean. I will definitely work with her again if I plan another large event. I told my husband that the best Christmas present I got this year was hiring Denean to plan the perfect reception. My daughter loved it and said it was everything she had imagined for her special day.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Krissyl Hsu · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Above and Beyond Expectations

Denean and her awesome team is your best choice if planning a big event. They are very detail oriented and listen to your vision and bring it to life not only meeting your expectations, but going above and beyond your vision. I cannot thank them enough for giving us the most beautiful and perfect wedding. They answer all your questions in a timely manner. And if an obstacle arises, be sure to know that they will climb that obstacle with no problems. They are super friendly, sweet, and will work with any budget without affecting the design of your event in a major way. I know who I will be contacting for any future events. You have won yourself a lifelong customer. Thank you for everything Denean.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • KM Levy

Km Levy · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Exceptional Team

Denean and her team are nothing short of amazing. Working with her was seamless and she executed our vision flawlessly. She is very detailed oriented and truly takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want. She is honest about what is achievable within your budget and there are no surprises. I would recommend Denean and her team to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Maria Diab

Hanna · Married on 01/08/2020

If I could give Denean more stars I would. Her job was exceptional. And if anyone is debating whether they should hire Denean or not, the answer is simple, you won't regret it. Denean took care of everything and made my wedding better than my vision. I'm soo happy I hired her. She's prompt, professional and the quality of her work is perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Mercedes · Married on 11/23/2019

Simply the Best!

Denean was an amazing coordinator from the moment we met all the way until the day of the wedding she was there when we needed her. My Father in Law frequently comments that she ran the day of the wedding with military precision, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Paul

Paul and Mercedes · Married on 11/23/2019

Although it rained on our wedding night, Denean and her team made it SHINE!

Although it rained on our wedding night, Denean and her team made it SHINE! My wife and I wanted a designer/coordinator who would take their time to understand our vision, be able to articulate it to our vendors and to help make it a special night for us. Not only did it happen.. but it happened EFFICIENTLY. We never had to worry about things not getting done or not running smoothly because Denean and her team were always ahead of schedule. If there are any issues or questions - we knew that Denean had the answer and solution. Their communication with us and our vendors was simply ON POINT. They went above and beyond our expectations and we can honestly say that as long as she's in business, we are recommending Denean and her team to every newly engaged couple we know. I also want to point out that my wife and I are not the only ones that noticed Denean and her teams' efficiency. Our family can't stop talking about how much they loved them and how they would get married again so that Denean could plan it :) Thank you so much for making our day so special. Love - Paul and Mercedes :)

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Trevor

Trevor I Bozarth · Married on 09/27/2019

Hiring Denean was the best decision we made!

If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, DO IT! If you have not yet hired a coordinator, HIRE DENEAN'S PARTY BY DESIGN!

I met Denean at a bridal expo and felt an instant connection. I did not feel as though she was trying to rope me in or push her services on me whatsoever. We had a conversation about the importance of a day of coordinator and the differences between hiring an outside company vs. using the coordinator provided by a venue. I was hooked and booked her and her team the following week.

Leading up to the wedding we had a phone conference and she made my husband and I feel very relaxed and at ease about the our planning process. She gave us "homework" which was helpful because her questions helped to get us thinking about specifics we had not yet considered. About a month before our wedding, she sent us an extremely detailed questionnaire which helped us to plan out the tiny moments and make choices that would make our day flow more smoothly. Our in person meeting was super productive and efficient.

Flash forward to our rehearsal dinner and Denean and her team (once again) knock it out of the ball park. She divided our bridal party and families into small groups and gave them the information that pertained to them, rather than speaking to the whole group the entire time.

Denean and her team showed up on the wedding day and got to work. She had explained that she would not bother us unless she absolutely had to and I did not see her until late afternoon, just before the ceremony. Our entire day went off without any issues and we have Denean and her team to thank for that. Our guests are still talking about how impressed they were with how smoothly our day.

Katrina was also phenomenal. She was with my father and I prior to walking down the aisle and she was so kind. She gave clear directions and had great words of encouragement the whole time.

Throughout the entire process Denean was punctual, professional and brought a sense of ease to our planning and preparation. My husband and I never once felt like she was pressuring us into anything or judging any decisions we made. She was always available via email, text and offered to speak on the phone if we had even the smallest question. Denean and her team added so much to our day. We cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/27/2019

Phenomenal!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Claire · Married on 09/20/2019

A flawless wedding!

We hired Denean as our day-of coordinator for our wedding, but she worked with us over the course of a year to get everything perfect! She is detail-oriented, responsive, experienced, professional, and so much fun to work with! She checked in with us periodically during our planning, and knew our big day inside out as if she had planned it herself. She and her team handled everything so effortlessly the day of that I hardly knew they were there, or whether there were any issues at all! My husband and I were both in disbelief of how smoothly the wedding went, and we absolutely have Denean to thank!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Charles

Charles Geppi · Married on 08/10/2019

A Much Needed Part of the Wedding Planning Process

The attention to detail we received during the planning process was impeccable. We could not have had such a successful event without the help of Denean and her staff at Denean's Party by Design. We greatly appreciate all the service and personal touches that made our special day a memorable one!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Nelissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Denean will be your wedding planning fairy godmother!

I cannot say enough good things about Denean and her team. From our very first meeting and up until my wedding day, she was always there to help answer my questions, offer advice and suggestions, and help me plan the wedding of my dreams every step of the way! She is the upmost professional and her attention to detail is impeccable. I hired her for day-of coordination, but her services are so much more than just that. All the pre-planning conversations we had before my wedding day, plus the help of her stellar team, made my special day run so smoothly, I honestly don’t know how I would have survived without them! From the bottom of my heart - thank you Denean!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Chris Corpening · Married on 05/27/2019

Wedding Reception/Design Service 5/27/19

I never write reviews. At one point and time in life I also said that I would never get married. However, on 5/27/19, I got married because I met someone that was like no other woman I've ever met. Likewise, I'm writing this review because the service I received was far better than I've experienced anywhere else. I'm naturally a researcher. I'm the guy that reads reviews, compares specs, & prices to find the best value deal before making a purchase. It drives my wife nuts, but due to my career being in sales, I never fall for the pitch before doing my own research. In helping my wife look for a florist for our wedding, I stayed true to myself and shopped around. We reached out to Denean two or three times early on and each call, she was very professional, answered all of our questions, and she was very timely in her responses. However at the time, to me, flowers were just flowers and I encouraged my wife to proceed with the lowest bidder. Again, I'm in Sales and service is a big part of what I do. After about two weeks of very slow responses, and working with someone that provided fast food type service, I asked my wife to find someone else. We remembered that we really liked how professional and timely Denean had been earlier on in our search and decided to give her another call to set up a meeting. After meeting with Denean for the first time, we were blown away. It was very clear that if we had gone with the other vendor, our special day would not have looked so special. As a sales person that sells solutions, I really appreciated Denean's passion, knowledge, and consultation. My outlook changed from looking at the design as just flowers, to realizing that this was a very important piece to create a once in a lifetime type environment on our special day. Once my outlook changed, I didn't mind investing more. There was not one time throughout my interactions with Denean that I felt I was being sold. I feel that Denean's knowledge, design abilities, and perfectionist type personality adds far more value than we paid. Needless to say, we couldn't be happier with the design and services provided for our wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/24/2019

Denean's Party By Design is a godsend!!!

Denean was absolutely a godsend! If I was wiser from the start of planning my wedding, I would have had her do the full wedding planning, but she was the Day of Coordinator for my wedding and I really don’t know what I would do without her and her team leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I chose Denean’s Party By Design because of how quickly Candice (Business Manager) responded to my questions and how she made herself available to reach her by email/phone/text about any questions I had, in addition to her professionalism and service-oriented demeanor. In addition to that, the pricing was very reasonable and I felt confident in my choice because I knew what to expect (as explained by Candice). I was fortunate to have Denean as my main Coordinator. Since I was planning my own wedding, Denean asked me questions about the wedding day that I had no clue that I should consider, which helped to alleviate a lot of my wedding planning stress. Although she was the Day of Coordinator, she was available to answer questions that I had and it meant a lot to have someone with expertise and experience that I could consult when needed. On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments about Denean as the Coordinator and the other team members who were highly professional and helped to keep me and everyone else on time, calm, and focused on enjoying the moment. In addition to coordination, Denean also provided basic set-up for the ceremony and décor and set-up for the reception. The décor for the reception was absolutely beautiful. Denean was able to take what little vision I had and transform it into a beautiful space that was far more than I imagined. There is nothing that I would change about my wedding day, and that’s largely attributed to Denean and her team making it such a memorable and special day for my husband and I, as well as our guests.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Rebecchi · Married on 12/16/2018

Dream wedding

Denean did an amazing job providing the decorations and ambiance to our wedding. She did everything from the ceremony decore, reception, and the venue! She was very flexible with me considering I had started with an original vision and then switched to a different idea. I also planned the wedding in California via phone and she was still able to deliver our dream wedding! Also, she will work within your budget. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Sonal

Sonal Shah · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Service

Denean has been awesome in her coordination of my daughter’s wedding. Her handling of unexpected hurdles to ensure a smooth wedding is exemplary. She is very polite, professional and to the point. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Gorini · Married on 10/21/2018

Our day wouldn't have been possible without her!

We found Denean as a day-of-coordinator based on reviews we had read online. I spoke with Candace over the phone for an initial consultation, and when we told her we would be more comfortable hiring someone if we could meet with them in person, Denean arranged to meet with my mom (I live out of town) at a very convenient location for her. We loved her instantly and booked her right away!

She went above and beyond her duties as a DOC, meeting with us several times in the months leading up to the wedding, staying in constant contact with both me and my mom, attending an extra walkthrough meeting at our venue with us and our caterer, and contacting all of our vendors the week before our wedding to make sure they were on top of their jobs. She set up the enormous mass of items and decorations we had for the wedding and kept everything running perfectly that day. We fell behind schedule early on in the day and I went to her in a panic, only to find that she had already handled it and gotten us back on track.

I would have been an absolute mess that day had Denean and Jessica not been around to wrangle my bridal party, family, guests, and myself and my husband. Her service was worth every penny (and she was very reasonably priced) and our family will absolutely look for her again if/when our siblings get married in the future. By the end of the planning process, I felt like she was a long lost friend, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I will miss her now that the wedding is over!

If you are looking for someone to make your whole day go perfectly, look no farther than Denean!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carolina · Married on 10/21/2018

100% would recommend!

Hands down Denean and her team were amazing through out my entire wedding process. Pam and Katrina were fantastic the day of the wedding! They made sure my vision for my wedding came to life and also made sure my family and I had a great time. Overall I can not say anymore positive comments about my experience with Denean's party by design and would recommend their services to any bride!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot recommend Denean enough!

Denean's Party By Design was an absolute life saver, not only on the day of and before my wedding, but throughout the whole planning process as well. She worked closely with my venue and other vendors, was quick to respond, had back up plans for everything, and was able to very quickly adapt to any changes we threw at her (and we threw several). She was attentive, intuitive, incredibly detail-oriented, friendly, easy to work with, just an absolute genius! She took so much weight off my shoulders and she is extremely affordable! All my friends told me my wedding was like a fairy tale, and that is thanks in large part to Denean's vision and seamless execution.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sonja · Married on 09/15/2018

Denean is heavenly with her team of angels! I am forever grateful and honored by how professiobal and kind they all were leading up to and on my wedding day! Denean was always thoughtful and responsive throughout this entire process and I thank God for everything Denean and her team did to make our day so, so special.

Mr & Mrs Wilson

Sent on 10/13/2018

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Denean and team was amazing from start to finish. Really helped to make our wedding day a successful, fun, seamless event for everyone involved.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jenae · Married on 09/02/2018

One of the best decisions we made while wedding planning was to hire Denean and her team! From the very first moment we met Denean (prior to hiring her) we knew that if she was on board, our nerves would be settled! Denean has a great spirit about her and she exudes confidence that reassures you she's got it! Her and her team made sure they had all of the information that they needed to make our day run smoothly, and asked questions for further information that we weren't even thinking of. They were all super professional, comforting and quite frankly amazing at what they do. Denean was self efficient and took charge where we needed her the most and kept the hiccups away from us so that we were able to enjoy our evening. If you are searching, please stop now and hire Denean!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing. Wouldn’t get married again without them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jesicca · Married on 09/01/2018

This team of professionals exceeded my vision for a perfect wedding! Their exceptional attention to detail and flexibility ensured that my husband and I were able to pull off surprises for each other all the while Denean kept our secrets. It was difficult for a Type A personality like mine to let go but once I did, my vision was transformed into a spectacular evening of romance and love! Jessica was an angel in making sure everyone was comfortable and kept aware of any and all changes to our timeline. Denean ... all I can say is that God put you and your team in our life path for a reason! May God continue to Bless you all with continued success!! I want to do it all over for our 5th anniversary!! Yup... already discussed with Michael and we both agreed!!! Thank you all!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are great! very flexible and listen to what you want and make it happen :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are amazing. Very on top of things, I would recommend them for sure. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/05/2018