Denean's Party By Design Reviews

75 Reviews for Denean's Party By Design

75 Denean's Party By Design Reviews
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot recommend Denean enough!

Denean's Party By Design was an absolute life saver, not only on the day of and before my wedding, but throughout the whole planning process as well. She worked closely with my venue and other vendors, was quick to respond, had back up plans for everything, and was able to very quickly adapt to any changes we threw at her (and we threw several). She was attentive, intuitive, incredibly detail-oriented, friendly, easy to work with, just an absolute genius! She took so much weight off my shoulders and she is extremely affordable! All my friends told me my wedding was like a fairy tale, and that is thanks in large part to Denean's vision and seamless execution.

Sonja · Married on 09/15/2018

Denean is heavenly with her team of angels! I am forever grateful and honored by how professiobal and kind they all were leading up to and on my wedding day! Denean was always thoughtful and responsive throughout this entire process and I thank God for everything Denean and her team did to make our day so, so special.

Mr & Mrs Wilson

Denean's Party By Design 1

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Denean and team was amazing from start to finish. Really helped to make our wedding day a successful, fun, seamless event for everyone involved.

Jenae · Married on 09/02/2018

One of the best decisions we made while wedding planning was to hire Denean and her team! From the very first moment we met Denean (prior to hiring her) we knew that if she was on board, our nerves would be settled! Denean has a great spirit about her and she exudes confidence that reassures you she's got it! Her and her team made sure they had all of the information that they needed to make our day run smoothly, and asked questions for further information that we weren't even thinking of. They were all super professional, comforting and quite frankly amazing at what they do. Denean was self efficient and took charge where we needed her the most and kept the hiccups away from us so that we were able to enjoy our evening. If you are searching, please stop now and hire Denean!

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing. Wouldn’t get married again without them!

Jesicca · Married on 09/01/2018

This team of professionals exceeded my vision for a perfect wedding! Their exceptional attention to detail and flexibility ensured that my husband and I were able to pull off surprises for each other all the while Denean kept our secrets. It was difficult for a Type A personality like mine to let go but once I did, my vision was transformed into a spectacular evening of romance and love! Jessica was an angel in making sure everyone was comfortable and kept aware of any and all changes to our timeline. Denean ... all I can say is that God put you and your team in our life path for a reason! May God continue to Bless you all with continued success!! I want to do it all over for our 5th anniversary!! Yup... already discussed with Michael and we both agreed!!! Thank you all!!

stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are great! very flexible and listen to what you want and make it happen :)

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are amazing. Very on top of things, I would recommend them for sure. Thanks for everything!

Victoria · Married on 07/28/2018

"I'm a chill bride! I don't need to pay anyone to coordinate our wedding." <--- Those were my thoughts throughout our 8-month wedding planning process...until about a month before our wedding, when I. FREAKED. OUT. I'm so thankful I found Denean on here. Her prices are extremely reasonable, & at our meeting, she was completely organized, explaining exactly what we still needed to do & how to do it. After that she was always available to answer any questions I had. My timeline for our wedding was a little unusual (we did the cake-cutting right before dinner, etc.). She explained what the more common timeline was, but when we started trying to re-do it, Denean suddenly said, "I see you've put a lot of time and effort into this timeline, & there's a reason why you have each part at the time you do. Let's stick with your original timeline - we'll make it work." AND SHE DID! The day of the wedding, she set everything up beautifully, kept everything moving on time, sneaked my new husband & me off to admire our beautiful cake ourselves for a minute before doing the cake-cutting, made sure we actually ate something, got us all our stuff back at the end of the night, and made it so that my husband & I could just relax, enjoy our reception, and not worry about a thing. If you're early in the wedding-planning process, you may think you don't need a day-of wedding coordinator. But trust me -- you do. You need Denean. And I recommend her with TEN THUMBS UP!! Thank you so much, Denean!!!!

• Caitlin & Jason

Caitlin & Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

I can’t even begin to imagine my day without Denean and her team. I went with the day-of planning package, as someone who manages a wedding rental site I knew I could handle up to a certain point but there would come a time when I had to hand over the details to a professional team. Denean is highly detail oriented and from the very start wanted to get to know my fiancé (now husband!) and I and what we had in mind to perfectly execute our vision for the day. For our final phone call she added a team member Jessica, who would also be part of the wedding day. On the day of my wedding I didn’t want for anything. There was a heavy rainfall all day and we had to resort to our Plan B, as the ceremony and cocktail hour would have been outside. Having to activate that plan was done seamlessly and professionally, and I didn’t have to worry about anything. For the top notch service, the pricing is incredibly reasonablen. If you are on the fence about hiring a day of planner- do it!! And do yourself a favor and hire Denean’s Party by Design. You will not regret this decision and your day will run so smoothly. I cannot thank Denean, Jessica and the team for everything they did to make our dream wedding exceed our expectations!

Denean's Party By Design 2
    Denean's Party By Design 3
    Denean's Party By Design 4
    Denean's Party By Design 5
    Denean's Party By Design 6

Sonia · Married on 07/21/2018

I can only recommend Denean's Party. The whole team was amazing at helping us organizing and planning our wedding through the entire process. Thanks to our helpful phone calls with Denean and her team we were able to think about every single detail that made our actual wedding day well organized. On the day of, Pam and Katrina were exceptional. They were on top of everything from decoration to coordinating between the different vendor. Even though it rained all day and we had to change our plans last minute and thanks to Pam and Katrina we all had an unforgettable, wonderful and most amazing day. If you want to fully enjoy our wedding day, go with Denean and her amazing team!

Denean's Party By Design 7

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

We used Denean's Party by Design for our June wedding this year and they helped us have the most perfect wedding I could imagine. I know I could not have done it without Denean!

From the very beginning Denean was with us asking the right questions and keeping us on a realistic timeline. All of her vendor recommendations were perfect, and she gave us a great selection. She was very knowledgeable about quality vendors that fit our budget and she had experience working with just about everyone. Every interaction we had with her was organized, professional, and personalized to our wedding vision. She has wedding planning down to a science and it was a true pleasure working with her. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I know it was because of her! Her services were a big part of what made our special day so wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding.

We also used Denean for our decor and flowers and we were in love with everything she helped create for us. She listened to us carefully and was able to channel our style into the wedding perfectly!

Libby · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent planning, excellent vendor recommendations, excellent flexibility and experience. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch even though there was a very last minute decision to change the venue from outside to inside. I highly recommend Denean's Party by Design.

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2018

Hiring Denean was, by far, the BEST decision my husband and I made when it came to our wedding. She is supremely organized, professional, warm, and reassuring. She counseled me out of numerous planning difficulties i ran into pre-wedding. Consulting with her before the wedding to take care of details I had not thought of and to run through the wedding timeline made our wedding day very special. If you do one thing, hire a day-of-wedding-coordinator, and hire Denean.

Chi · Married on 06/02/2018

We would like to personally thank Denean and Pam for doing such a great job on our wedding day. Hiring Deanean as our wedding coordinator was such a great decision. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Starting from the timeline, processional, supplies list and vendor contact list that we put together really made everything run much smoother. You and Pam being there throughout the whole day, it allowed us to just sit back and enjoy our day without having to worry about anything. We decided to go with Denean Party by Design because they are so detail oriented. After, meeting with Denean and Pam for our first time I knew they would get the job done right. Every time I e-mailed her with a question, she always had a good answer and I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore. From our initial email back in January to the day of our wedding on June 2nd, Denean guided us in the right directions. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so special. We appreciated your patience, professionalism, expertise and attention to detail throughout the process. You both did such a fabulous job with our wedding!

-Jeffrey and Chi

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

AMAZING services provided by Denean's Party by Design. Seriously, look no further than this group of women!!!!
    I used Denean for Day of Coordinator services. From my very first inquiry, I was treated with nothing but the most respect. Every person I dealt with was incredibly responsive and polite, and very sure to understand each detail that was important to making my wedding day exactly how I envisioned it. They are flexible as far as what services they can provide to you so that they can work with your budget, and I would highly recommend that you find a way to fit them in to your budget... Their services were invaluable - they are so detailed and organized, they brought up things I would never have known to think about, and all of this came together to make my day seamless. Denean worked me over the phone and via email, and we had an in person meeting at my venue. She will also work with all of your vendors to make sure everything is as you had discussed, taking so much stress out of your life! We had to make a last minute transition indoors for my wedding ceremony and reception but I truly had no worries about this because I knew Denean would handle everything and consult me as needed. Both her and Pam were there for my rehearsal and wedding day, and they stayed past their contracted time to continue to help with event breakdown. They are truly a wonderful group, I would choose them again and again!

David · Married on 05/11/2018

Very professional and very helpful, she will guide any couples in the right direction so that the they enjoy every aspect of their special day.

Kaylee · Married on 05/11/2018

Denean and her team truly made our wedding day flawless! Denean and her team were there for us every step of the way and I couldn't imagine our wedding without her. She is very thorough and had insight/advice when we needed it and took a lot of the stress/worry away especially for the day of. We will most definitely refer her to all of our family and friends who are planning to get married. I highly recommend their services!

Krystal · Married on 05/04/2018

I can not say enough good things about Denean's Party by Design, they helped to make our wedding day run smoothly and made sure we were always running on schedule! They were very professional and were also very thorough with their work to ensure that everything was the exact way that we wanted it. Anytime I had a question or concern they were quick to respond and took a lot of stress off of me and my husband, especially the day of the wedding. I highly recommend their services!

Becky · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved working with Denean for our December 2017 wedding! Denean had lots of insight and advice for us. She guided us through all the details for our reception and provided resources to ensure that nothing was missed. Our reception venue came together flawlessly due to the work of Denean and her team. We absolutely loved our wedding and could not thank Denean and her team enough for all the coordination, advice, and help throughout the day.

Janice · Married on 12/08/2017

Words cant express how Denean and her team made our day special. From our first meeting to the end of the night excellent service! We were so pleased with their professionalism and their knowledge of wedding planning that we were blown away. Exceptional service! No complaints from the Garcia's. We will defently referrer you to all of our family and friends who are planning to get married. They did such a great job that I wish that I could do it over again. Lol. In all seriousness they are the best.

Gail · Married on 12/02/2017

Denean was our "Day of" Coordinator at the Valley Country Club. She was so thorough and professional, we got to enjoy every minute of our daughter's reception. Class act all the way around. She gets our highest recommendation. Hire them!

Denean's Party By Design 8

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

Denean and her team is the fairy godmother of weddings. Hire her immediately. She is professional, personable, meticulously organized, honest, very reasonably priced astonishing sense of urgency, and unbelievably great taste. I hired her company for my day of coordination as well. Hire Denean and her team and sit back and prepared to be amazed !

Lenora · Married on 11/03/2017

The 800+ guest were very impressed with the color scheme and layout of each table. The personal touches added a special clam to our Centenntial Banquet. I would highly recommend Denean's Party By Design.