Denean's Party By Design Reviews

Denean's Party By Design 7
  • KM Levy

Km Levy · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Exceptional Team

Denean and her team are nothing short of amazing. Working with her was seamless and she executed our vision flawlessly. She is very detailed oriented and truly takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want. She is honest about what is achievable within your budget and there are no surprises. I would recommend Denean and her team to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Charles

Charles Geppi · Married on 08/10/2019

A Much Needed Part of the Wedding Planning Process

The attention to detail we received during the planning process was impeccable. We could not have had such a successful event without the help of Denean and her staff at Denean's Party by Design. We greatly appreciate all the service and personal touches that made our special day a memorable one!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Nelissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Denean will be your wedding planning fairy godmother!

I cannot say enough good things about Denean and her team. From our very first meeting and up until my wedding day, she was always there to help answer my questions, offer advice and suggestions, and help me plan the wedding of my dreams every step of the way! She is the upmost professional and her attention to detail is impeccable. I hired her for day-of coordination, but her services are so much more than just that. All the pre-planning conversations we had before my wedding day, plus the help of her stellar team, made my special day run so smoothly, I honestly don’t know how I would have survived without them! From the bottom of my heart - thank you Denean!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Denean's Party By Design 16
    Denean's Party By Design 17

Chris Corpening · Married on 05/27/2019

Wedding Reception/Design Service 5/27/19

I never write reviews. At one point and time in life I also said that I would never get married. However, on 5/27/19, I got married because I met someone that was like no other woman I've ever met. Likewise, I'm writing this review because the service I received was far better than I've experienced anywhere else. I'm naturally a researcher. I'm the guy that reads reviews, compares specs, & prices to find the best value deal before making a purchase. It drives my wife nuts, but due to my career being in sales, I never fall for the pitch before doing my own research. In helping my wife look for a florist for our wedding, I stayed true to myself and shopped around. We reached out to Denean two or three times early on and each call, she was very professional, answered all of our questions, and she was very timely in her responses. However at the time, to me, flowers were just flowers and I encouraged my wife to proceed with the lowest bidder. Again, I'm in Sales and service is a big part of what I do. After about two weeks of very slow responses, and working with someone that provided fast food type service, I asked my wife to find someone else. We remembered that we really liked how professional and timely Denean had been earlier on in our search and decided to give her another call to set up a meeting. After meeting with Denean for the first time, we were blown away. It was very clear that if we had gone with the other vendor, our special day would not have looked so special. As a sales person that sells solutions, I really appreciated Denean's passion, knowledge, and consultation. My outlook changed from looking at the design as just flowers, to realizing that this was a very important piece to create a once in a lifetime type environment on our special day. Once my outlook changed, I didn't mind investing more. There was not one time throughout my interactions with Denean that I felt I was being sold. I feel that Denean's knowledge, design abilities, and perfectionist type personality adds far more value than we paid. Needless to say, we couldn't be happier with the design and services provided for our wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/24/2019

Denean's Party By Design is a godsend!!!

Denean was absolutely a godsend! If I was wiser from the start of planning my wedding, I would have had her do the full wedding planning, but she was the Day of Coordinator for my wedding and I really don’t know what I would do without her and her team leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I chose Denean’s Party By Design because of how quickly Candice (Business Manager) responded to my questions and how she made herself available to reach her by email/phone/text about any questions I had, in addition to her professionalism and service-oriented demeanor. In addition to that, the pricing was very reasonable and I felt confident in my choice because I knew what to expect (as explained by Candice). I was fortunate to have Denean as my main Coordinator. Since I was planning my own wedding, Denean asked me questions about the wedding day that I had no clue that I should consider, which helped to alleviate a lot of my wedding planning stress. Although she was the Day of Coordinator, she was available to answer questions that I had and it meant a lot to have someone with expertise and experience that I could consult when needed. On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments about Denean as the Coordinator and the other team members who were highly professional and helped to keep me and everyone else on time, calm, and focused on enjoying the moment. In addition to coordination, Denean also provided basic set-up for the ceremony and décor and set-up for the reception. The décor for the reception was absolutely beautiful. Denean was able to take what little vision I had and transform it into a beautiful space that was far more than I imagined. There is nothing that I would change about my wedding day, and that’s largely attributed to Denean and her team making it such a memorable and special day for my husband and I, as well as our guests.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Rebecchi · Married on 12/16/2018

Dream wedding

Denean did an amazing job providing the decorations and ambiance to our wedding. She did everything from the ceremony decore, reception, and the venue! She was very flexible with me considering I had started with an original vision and then switched to a different idea. I also planned the wedding in California via phone and she was still able to deliver our dream wedding! Also, she will work within your budget. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Denean's Party By Design 22
  • Sonal

Sonal Shah · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Service

Denean has been awesome in her coordination of my daughter’s wedding. Her handling of unexpected hurdles to ensure a smooth wedding is exemplary. She is very polite, professional and to the point. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Carolina · Married on 10/21/2018

100% would recommend!

Hands down Denean and her team were amazing through out my entire wedding process. Pam and Katrina were fantastic the day of the wedding! They made sure my vision for my wedding came to life and also made sure my family and I had a great time. Overall I can not say anymore positive comments about my experience with Denean's party by design and would recommend their services to any bride!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot recommend Denean enough!

Denean's Party By Design was an absolute life saver, not only on the day of and before my wedding, but throughout the whole planning process as well. She worked closely with my venue and other vendors, was quick to respond, had back up plans for everything, and was able to very quickly adapt to any changes we threw at her (and we threw several). She was attentive, intuitive, incredibly detail-oriented, friendly, easy to work with, just an absolute genius! She took so much weight off my shoulders and she is extremely affordable! All my friends told me my wedding was like a fairy tale, and that is thanks in large part to Denean's vision and seamless execution.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sonja · Married on 09/15/2018

Denean is heavenly with her team of angels! I am forever grateful and honored by how professiobal and kind they all were leading up to and on my wedding day! Denean was always thoughtful and responsive throughout this entire process and I thank God for everything Denean and her team did to make our day so, so special.

Mr & Mrs Wilson

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Denean's Party By Design 23

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Denean and team was amazing from start to finish. Really helped to make our wedding day a successful, fun, seamless event for everyone involved.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jenae · Married on 09/02/2018

One of the best decisions we made while wedding planning was to hire Denean and her team! From the very first moment we met Denean (prior to hiring her) we knew that if she was on board, our nerves would be settled! Denean has a great spirit about her and she exudes confidence that reassures you she's got it! Her and her team made sure they had all of the information that they needed to make our day run smoothly, and asked questions for further information that we weren't even thinking of. They were all super professional, comforting and quite frankly amazing at what they do. Denean was self efficient and took charge where we needed her the most and kept the hiccups away from us so that we were able to enjoy our evening. If you are searching, please stop now and hire Denean!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tirrell · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing. Wouldn’t get married again without them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jesicca · Married on 09/01/2018

This team of professionals exceeded my vision for a perfect wedding! Their exceptional attention to detail and flexibility ensured that my husband and I were able to pull off surprises for each other all the while Denean kept our secrets. It was difficult for a Type A personality like mine to let go but once I did, my vision was transformed into a spectacular evening of romance and love! Jessica was an angel in making sure everyone was comfortable and kept aware of any and all changes to our timeline. Denean ... all I can say is that God put you and your team in our life path for a reason! May God continue to Bless you all with continued success!! I want to do it all over for our 5th anniversary!! Yup... already discussed with Michael and we both agreed!!! Thank you all!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are great! very flexible and listen to what you want and make it happen :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

They are amazing. Very on top of things, I would recommend them for sure. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/28/2018

"I'm a chill bride! I don't need to pay anyone to coordinate our wedding." <--- Those were my thoughts throughout our 8-month wedding planning process...until about a month before our wedding, when I. FREAKED. OUT. I'm so thankful I found Denean on here. Her prices are extremely reasonable, & at our meeting, she was completely organized, explaining exactly what we still needed to do & how to do it. After that she was always available to answer any questions I had. My timeline for our wedding was a little unusual (we did the cake-cutting right before dinner, etc.). She explained what the more common timeline was, but when we started trying to re-do it, Denean suddenly said, "I see you've put a lot of time and effort into this timeline, & there's a reason why you have each part at the time you do. Let's stick with your original timeline - we'll make it work." AND SHE DID! The day of the wedding, she set everything up beautifully, kept everything moving on time, sneaked my new husband & me off to admire our beautiful cake ourselves for a minute before doing the cake-cutting, made sure we actually ate something, got us all our stuff back at the end of the night, and made it so that my husband & I could just relax, enjoy our reception, and not worry about a thing. If you're early in the wedding-planning process, you may think you don't need a day-of wedding coordinator. But trust me -- you do. You need Denean. And I recommend her with TEN THUMBS UP!! Thank you so much, Denean!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Caitlin & Jason

Caitlin & Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

I can’t even begin to imagine my day without Denean and her team. I went with the day-of planning package, as someone who manages a wedding rental site I knew I could handle up to a certain point but there would come a time when I had to hand over the details to a professional team. Denean is highly detail oriented and from the very start wanted to get to know my fiancé (now husband!) and I and what we had in mind to perfectly execute our vision for the day. For our final phone call she added a team member Jessica, who would also be part of the wedding day. On the day of my wedding I didn’t want for anything. There was a heavy rainfall all day and we had to resort to our Plan B, as the ceremony and cocktail hour would have been outside. Having to activate that plan was done seamlessly and professionally, and I didn’t have to worry about anything. For the top notch service, the pricing is incredibly reasonablen. If you are on the fence about hiring a day of planner- do it!! And do yourself a favor and hire Denean’s Party by Design. You will not regret this decision and your day will run so smoothly. I cannot thank Denean, Jessica and the team for everything they did to make our dream wedding exceed our expectations!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Denean's Party By Design 24
    Denean's Party By Design 25
    Denean's Party By Design 26
    Denean's Party By Design 27
    Denean's Party By Design 28

Sonia · Married on 07/21/2018

I can only recommend Denean's Party. The whole team was amazing at helping us organizing and planning our wedding through the entire process. Thanks to our helpful phone calls with Denean and her team we were able to think about every single detail that made our actual wedding day well organized. On the day of, Pam and Katrina were exceptional. They were on top of everything from decoration to coordinating between the different vendor. Even though it rained all day and we had to change our plans last minute and thanks to Pam and Katrina we all had an unforgettable, wonderful and most amazing day. If you want to fully enjoy our wedding day, go with Denean and her amazing team!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Denean's Party By Design 29

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

We used Denean's Party by Design for our June wedding this year and they helped us have the most perfect wedding I could imagine. I know I could not have done it without Denean!

From the very beginning Denean was with us asking the right questions and keeping us on a realistic timeline. All of her vendor recommendations were perfect, and she gave us a great selection. She was very knowledgeable about quality vendors that fit our budget and she had experience working with just about everyone. Every interaction we had with her was organized, professional, and personalized to our wedding vision. She has wedding planning down to a science and it was a true pleasure working with her. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I know it was because of her! Her services were a big part of what made our special day so wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding.

We also used Denean for our decor and flowers and we were in love with everything she helped create for us. She listened to us carefully and was able to channel our style into the wedding perfectly!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Libby · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent planning, excellent vendor recommendations, excellent flexibility and experience. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch even though there was a very last minute decision to change the venue from outside to inside. I highly recommend Denean's Party by Design.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2018

Hiring Denean was, by far, the BEST decision my husband and I made when it came to our wedding. She is supremely organized, professional, warm, and reassuring. She counseled me out of numerous planning difficulties i ran into pre-wedding. Consulting with her before the wedding to take care of details I had not thought of and to run through the wedding timeline made our wedding day very special. If you do one thing, hire a day-of-wedding-coordinator, and hire Denean.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Chi · Married on 06/02/2018

We would like to personally thank Denean and Pam for doing such a great job on our wedding day. Hiring Deanean as our wedding coordinator was such a great decision. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Starting from the timeline, processional, supplies list and vendor contact list that we put together really made everything run much smoother. You and Pam being there throughout the whole day, it allowed us to just sit back and enjoy our day without having to worry about anything. We decided to go with Denean Party by Design because they are so detail oriented. After, meeting with Denean and Pam for our first time I knew they would get the job done right. Every time I e-mailed her with a question, she always had a good answer and I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore. From our initial email back in January to the day of our wedding on June 2nd, Denean guided us in the right directions. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so special. We appreciated your patience, professionalism, expertise and attention to detail throughout the process. You both did such a fabulous job with our wedding!

-Jeffrey and Chi

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

AMAZING services provided by Denean's Party by Design. Seriously, look no further than this group of women!!!!
    I used Denean for Day of Coordinator services. From my very first inquiry, I was treated with nothing but the most respect. Every person I dealt with was incredibly responsive and polite, and very sure to understand each detail that was important to making my wedding day exactly how I envisioned it. They are flexible as far as what services they can provide to you so that they can work with your budget, and I would highly recommend that you find a way to fit them in to your budget... Their services were invaluable - they are so detailed and organized, they brought up things I would never have known to think about, and all of this came together to make my day seamless. Denean worked me over the phone and via email, and we had an in person meeting at my venue. She will also work with all of your vendors to make sure everything is as you had discussed, taking so much stress out of your life! We had to make a last minute transition indoors for my wedding ceremony and reception but I truly had no worries about this because I knew Denean would handle everything and consult me as needed. Both her and Pam were there for my rehearsal and wedding day, and they stayed past their contracted time to continue to help with event breakdown. They are truly a wonderful group, I would choose them again and again!

Sent on 06/04/2018