Demiurge Photography Reviews

39 | Manhattan, KS

39 Reviews for Demiurge Photography

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2015

Megan went above and beyond for our wedding! She was extremely professional and was an absolute delight to have there on our special day. She captured every moment of the day from getting ready to dancing late into the night! We could not have asked for anything more from her! I will be recommending Demiurge Photography to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer for any event!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2015

We could not be happier with the experience we had while working with Demiurge Photography. Megan was everywhere at once capturing the moments of our wedding. My husband and I noticed several moments captured that we didn't even know she was there for. In addition, she does a great job of capturing the moment while not interfering with it. Outside of being an awesome photographer, Megan is an amazing person. She was able to keep us feeling less awkward and stressed with her ability to keep the mood light and everyone laughing.

Sent on 11/24/2015

We could not have asked for better. I emailed her probably 100 times, and she was always very responsive and helpful. The pictures from the wedding are beautiful!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Megan was perfect. :) 100% would recommend her and her services to you and your family/ friends. I checked out Megan's profile and website and instantly got good vibes. :) I decided to contact her and I swear not 3 minutes passed and she already responded. Answered all the questions I had asked professionally and thoroughly. The meeting with her was fantastic. She didn't rush me one bit! She was able to answer all my questions, offer some really good advice, but at the same time, let me express what I WANTED and was a great active listener. She was a great communicator and very well-organized. She sent me a really long questionnaire to fill out to help her better understand my wishes and to know names of my family members and bridal party. It takes a lot of time to fill out, but I believe it could be a strong tool. I had a HUGE bridal party (we are talking over 40 members) so I'm sure it was difficult for Megan to remember everything I wrote down, but that's alright because the wedding day was still perfect! As the wedding approached, she was good to stay in touch and make sure we were on the same page. On the wedding day, she was full of energy and excitement! It was so fun taking pictures with her! She was happy, friendly, dressed cute and appropriately, had a really sweet assistant and worked so well with my family and friends. My mom was so impressed with the way Megan controlled and interacted with everyone. She didn't waste time and therefore we got a ton of great pics! She captured all the big moments and even got pictures I didn't know I would love until I saw them. She is the complete package. She is flexible, professional, timely, thorough, friendly, organized, fun, and AFFORDABLE! You won't be disappointed in your decision if you choose to go with Megan. Definitely a woman of her word and an incredible photographer! The only regret I have about her that day is I wish I would have hired her for more hours!!!! :) Such an amazing job. ​

Sent on 10/30/2014

Megan shot great pictures of our wedding. She had creative ideas for poses/shots to take. We were able to customize a package to fit our needs, and she even helped me figure out the schedule for the day. I would hire Megan again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Cortney · Married on 05/31/2014

Megan was wonderful to work with. She was helpful and had great ideas. She made our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Shannon · Married on 05/24/2014

Megan was extremely great to work with. I was able to get everything I wanted out of the day for an affordable rate. On the day of the wedding, everything was so well planned out we ended up being ahead of schedule which helped remove some of the stress of the day. The turn around time was great! I had my photos within a three weeks and my wedding album within a month. I couldn't be happier with my choice of photographer and would gladly continue doing business with Demiurge Photography.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2013

Megan did a great job and was so fast getting all our pictures edited and back to us!

Sent on 11/19/2013

sarah · Married on 09/06/2013

Megan was a great photographer! She made everyone feel comfortable and took tons of good pictures. She also made the day less stressful by having a schedule ready that said where everybody needed to be at what time for photos

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 08/24/2013

Megan did a fantastic job capturing all the moments of our wedding day. We were so pleased, and have had lots of compliments. She was great to work with and I would definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Katie · Married on 08/17/2013

Loved every minute working with Megan! She had great ideas and took amazing shots! I would recommend her to anyone. Megan worked with our crazy schedule and distance.
    One thing I would recommend is getting a credit card square.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Brandon · Married on 07/06/2013

If you are looking for a great professional photographer Megan Stremel @ demiurge photography is your gal. Megan did such an amazing job. I give her a perfect 10. When getting married the one thing you should have is a great photographer. I had never met Megan before we hired her. I do have to say by the end of our wedding Megan was not just our photographer but she was and is our friend. We made the best decision by hiring her and I promise you'll feel the same way if you hire her for any special occasion. Here's to you Megan.You made my wedding day stress free and beautiful.
    Thank you so much!
    Brandon Yonning

Sent on 11/03/2013

Megan is very organized, prompt and makes things fun. She is very easy to work with. She has an excellent plan in place to make sure none of your important moments are missed or over-looked. She captured some great moments on our wedding day, and many family members have asked who the photographer was that captured our day because of all the great photos we have. And...when it came time to choose favorite photos (for the wedding album she designs, or for personal printing purposes), it was difficult because there were so many great shots! I highly recommend Demiurge photo.

Sent on 01/08/2017

DeEtta · Married on 10/22/2016

Megan was fantastic to work with. She was quick to respond to email or phone calls and provided answers very quickly. She was able to manage a rowdy group of groomsmen to capture the best photos, all while having a good time and joking with them. Her professionalism and quality of work are more than I could have asked for, at a great price point. I would HIGHLY recommend her to couples for their wedding day.

Sent on 12/13/2016