34 Reviews for Demiurge Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
34 Demiurge Photography Reviews

Megan is the BEST! She is very organized, creative and so on top of it. She accommodated coming to Kansas City for our engagement pictures and quickly made us feel comfortable. She also captured our wedding and made it such a joy. She responded so well to any and all of our wishes regarding photography and offered many tips for pictures and other details for the big day . Our family loved working with her which came through in our photos. She captured the day beautifully and is all around awesome person, both professional and very relaxed. We plan to work with her again in the future :)

Profile Picture Erica, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience using Demiurge Photography. They were great the entire way through, from engagement to wedding. They were so accommodating when it came to travelling for photo locations. Pictures before and after the wedding were efficient and turned out wonderful! They helped keep us on schedule and were flexible when details had to change throughout the day. They really were so helpful with helping us schedule out the day which made it so that everything ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was an absolutely perfect photographer for our wedding day! She was super easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. We told her what we wanted and she came up with a schedule to fit our needs. This was SUPER helpful and saved me a lot of time while planning! A week before our wedding we noticed it was suppose to rain (which changed everything since we were suppose to have an outdoor wedding). I called Megan right away and she made a new schedule for us THAT SAME DAY! This provided me with a lot of relief from a moment of panic. On the wedding day, Megan was really good about making sure we got what we needed done and was perfect. Also, our wedding photos turned out AMAZING! We have received a lot of complements on them. We will definitely be using Megan in the future to capture more special moments. THANK YOU, MEGAN!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would HIGHLY recommend demiurge! From our engagement pictures at Kaufman stadium to our BEAUTIFUL wedding day, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She was a “friend” on our wedding day as well as keeping her professionalism as a photographer. Loved her & her work was amazing!

Profile Picture Kyndel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was the complete package any bride would be looking for on their wedding day. The questionnaire(s) she provided me on days leading up to my big day were so organized and thought-out that they actually helped me plan a timeline for my day! Our families were everywhere the day of, and getting everyone together for photos was a task. Megan was patient, kind, and thorough! The quality of her work and the time she takes to make sure you'll get everything you want out of your day is worth every penny. If I could go back and do it all over again, I'd choose her 10x over!

Profile Picture Dara, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was the best investment of our wedding. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of, she was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Megan and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed she was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Megan to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Mandi, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan is absolutely amazing!! From the moment I made contact with her, she responded quickly and efficiently. She made us feel like our wedding was always a priority, and she ran the business side of photography so well. She had the itinerary for our wedding all made by 6 months in advance. I am a big planner, and this aspect was so huge because it put my worries at ease on how the day would go. We never new Megan before we contacted her, and I was so nervous because obviously wedding pictures are a big deal, but she went above and beyond our expectations! I have never met a photographer as genuine as she is. Her personality is fun and energizing, and she honestly made our wedding day more enjoyable because she was a part of it. The quality of her pictures speak wonders about her professionalism in this business. Beyond a doubt, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to get pictures that we wanted. Her details photos were so creative and absolutely my favorite! We have so many great photos capturing so many special moments from our wedding day! My husband and I were very glad we chose Megan as our photographer.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Megan. Her photography is excellent. She captures the moment and makes everyone feel comfortable. She is easy to communicate with and finished the editing in impressive timing. She is very organized and knows what she's doing! Great photographer and very friendly person. :)

Profile Picture Lynda, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seriously, you need to choose Demiurge for your engagement pictures, wedding, maternity shoot, graduation pictures, or whatever! Megan is awesome to work with. My fiance is very carefree and likes to joke around. He wasn't as thrilled to take pictures as I was, but after we spent a couple hours with Megan shooting for the engagement session, he couldn't wait for them to come out. She made us feel relaxed and natural. I absolutely loved my engagement pictures!

For the wedding, she worked so well with my fiance and his crazy groomsmen! She made the bridesmaids and I feel beautiful! She takes the awkwardness of taking professional photos away. Megan interacts with you during the shoot that helps to truly captures your personality through the photos.

She has different packaging options for your wedding and the prices are so affordable. We had all day coverage for the wedding with two photographers for cheaper than some photographers that only had 1 photographer for 6 hours. I cannot wait to see the wedding photos when they come out! I am so thankful we found Demiurge, she made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Demiurge Photography was a great choice for our wedding! Megan was professional, fun, and most importantly provided us with pictures we LOVED! She created a timeline for the day, which was extremely helpful and reduced a lot of stress. She made sure we got absolutely every shot we were wanting and captured every element of our wedding. Overall, Demiurge was great to work with and I would recommend them to any bride-to-be without hesitation.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was such a joy to work with! Our engagement session was so much fun, and the pictures captured our relationship so well. She helped our wedding day run so smoothly and even gave some sneak peaks of the pictures as she took them. She was always responsive when I had questions throughout the whole process, and was so easy to plan with. She offers awesome packages, and her work is definitely worth it - my bridesmaids even said they loved her! We can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Kayley, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Demiurge Photography did an AMAZING job capturing our destination wedding! Megan was great to work with, and really paid attention to what types of photos we were looking for. I would highly recommend Demiurge, thanks again for the beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had Megan do our engagement session. She did SUCH an amazing job and that really is an understatement. Her work is amazing and she captured the exact feel I wanted for the session. I'm so in love with the pictures.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you so much Megan! We can't thank you enough for capturing our special day so perfectly! You not only helped what can be a "chaotic" time at a wedding flow smoothly, but you made it so fun as well. Never once did we feel there was a camera following us around as we greeted guests. The way you pay attention to all the small details and turn a seemingly blah background into beauty is truly a gift. You are so talented and gifted at what you do and we are blessed to have found you. Looking forward to some future family photo sessions with you. All the best - Chris & Janet Audiss

Profile Picture Janet, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer that listens to what you would like, works with you to get every picture that you want on your special day, and is so sweet. She was very calm which is great because on a stressful day you want to be surrounded by calm people, to help keep you calm. Thank you Megan for making memories come to life through amazing photographs.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Demiurge photography did such a wonderful job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Megan made sure to keep in contact and help us with the timeline of our wedding day events. She is very nice and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer. She made our experience great! And our pictures look perfect!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a great experience to get to work with Megan for both of our wedding events this past June! I was nervous about planning two wedding events (Wedding in Jamaica and reception in Manhattan, Kansas) while living in New Jersey. Megan was a blessing to find and to work with. She took a lot of my fears and stresses away worrying about our photography with a destination wedding and our reception. She was always professional, and very responsive to my questions, wants, needs, and concerns. She worked with me to plan photography scheduling options and was very flexible on the day when things didn't go as planned with some of our timing and events on the resort. She made the best of all situations and kept everyone organized and calm for pictures. Our guests made several comments about how pleasurable shew as to be around and work with. I highly recommend Megan with Demiurge Photography! We got our pictures back very quickly and were pleased with all results!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan did an amazing job! I paid for her to bring a second photographer and to be there as we get ready and until the dance is almost over! I haven't received my pictures but I cannot wait to see them. I know they are going to be amazing! She did everything we asked and we even had some time to sit and relax before the wedding started!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan went above and beyond for our wedding! She was extremely professional and was an absolute delight to have there on our special day. She captured every moment of the day from getting ready to dancing late into the night! We could not have asked for anything more from her! I will be recommending Demiurge Photography to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer for any event!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with the experience we had while working with Demiurge Photography. Megan was everywhere at once capturing the moments of our wedding. My husband and I noticed several moments captured that we didn't even know she was there for. In addition, she does a great job of capturing the moment while not interfering with it. Outside of being an awesome photographer, Megan is an amazing person. She was able to keep us feeling less awkward and stressed with her ability to keep the mood light and everyone laughing.

Profile Picture Katherine , 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We could not have asked for better. I emailed her probably 100 times, and she was always very responsive and helpful. The pictures from the wedding are beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan was perfect. :) 100% would recommend her and her services to you and your family/ friends. I checked out Megan's profile and website and instantly got good vibes. :) I decided to contact her and I swear not 3 minutes passed and she already responded. Answered all the questions I had asked professionally and thoroughly. The meeting with her was fantastic. She didn't rush me one bit! She was able to answer all my questions, offer some really good advice, but at the same time, let me express what I WANTED and was a great active listener. She was a great communicator and very well-organized. She sent me a really long questionnaire to fill out to help her better understand my wishes and to know names of my family members and bridal party. It takes a lot of time to fill out, but I believe it could be a strong tool. I had a HUGE bridal party (we are talking over 40 members) so I'm sure it was difficult for Megan to remember everything I wrote down, but that's alright because the wedding day was still perfect! As the wedding approached, she was good to stay in touch and make sure we were on the same page. On the wedding day, she was full of energy and excitement! It was so fun taking pictures with her! She was happy, friendly, dressed cute and appropriately, had a really sweet assistant and worked so well with my family and friends. My mom was so impressed with the way Megan controlled and interacted with everyone. She didn't waste time and therefore we got a ton of great pics! She captured all the big moments and even got pictures I didn't know I would love until I saw them. She is the complete package. She is flexible, professional, timely, thorough, friendly, organized, fun, and AFFORDABLE! You won't be disappointed in your decision if you choose to go with Megan. Definitely a woman of her word and an incredible photographer! The only regret I have about her that day is I wish I would have hired her for more hours!!!! :) Such an amazing job. ​

Profile Picture User4514661, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan shot great pictures of our wedding. She had creative ideas for poses/shots to take. We were able to customize a package to fit our needs, and she even helped me figure out the schedule for the day. I would hire Megan again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User3735270, 2+ years ago, 1 Review