Demiurge Photography Reviews

37 | Manhattan, KS

37 Reviews for Demiurge Photography

37 Demiurge Photography Reviews

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Megan and Demiurge Photography. The photography package we chose included engagement photos and all day coverage of our wedding, plus a second photographer. From our very first consultation meeting with her, Megan was organized and very friendly. Many months prior to our wedding, Megan created a wedding day timeline for us which was incredibly helpful for wedding planning. As changes occurred over the following months (all the way up until the day before), she was super flexible in reflecting those changes on the timeline. On the day of our wedding, Megan and Ashley (the assistant photographer) showed up in a timely manner and got started with everything right away. Not only did they do a great job capturing all the moments of our day, but they were really fun to have around throughout our day of celebration! Once we got to the ceremony and reception parts of the day, Megan and Ashley had an incredible knack of capturing all the perfect shots, while not drawing attention to themselves at all, and did not cause any distraction for us or our guests. We have gotten some of the previews back already (just 1 week after the wedding!!), and the photos have all been absolutely amazing! My husband and I both agree that choosing Demiurge Photography for our engagement and wedding photos was definitely the best investment we made for our wedding. We would recommend Demiurge to anyone and everyone, but especially those who are looking for a wedding photographer! The investment is well worth every penny and MORE!!!

Amie · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved working with Megan!

My husband and I got married at Prairiewood Retreat and Preserve in Manhattan in August. We couldn't have asked for more with Megan and her assistant. They captured all of the little moments and we hardly even noticed them there. She took time to learn the names of all of our families and wedding parties which made everything run smoothly. She took the initiative to make a schedule for the day, without this we would have been lost! She was very generous and even allowed us to take a large family photo since it's uncommon everyone in is the same place. We had some weather pop up when we were trying to do our engagement photos in May, but Megan was very flexible to reschedule with us. The value and quality you get with Megan is unbelievable. We look forward to working with Megan for maternity, baby, family, etc. photos in the future!

Erica · Married on 07/29/2018

Megan is the BEST! She is very organized, creative and so on top of it. She accommodated coming to Kansas City for our engagement pictures and quickly made us feel comfortable. She also captured our wedding and made it such a joy. She responded so well to any and all of our wishes regarding photography and offered many tips for pictures and other details for the big day . Our family loved working with her which came through in our photos. She captured the day beautifully and is all around awesome person, both professional and very relaxed. We plan to work with her again in the future :)

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Megan was the absolute perfect photographer for our wedding!! We got married in Manhattan, KS but were living in Florida when we hired her so we met her for the first time the morning of our wedding and it was like we had known her for years! She was friendly, flexible and had so much patience for our rowdy crew as we got group pictures after the ceremony. She went above and beyond!! And her pictures!!!!! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! More beautiful than I ever could have imagined!!!! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Demiurge Photography!!!!!

Emily · Married on 12/29/2017

We had such a great experience using Demiurge Photography. They were great the entire way through, from engagement to wedding. They were so accommodating when it came to travelling for photo locations. Pictures before and after the wedding were efficient and turned out wonderful! They helped keep us on schedule and were flexible when details had to change throughout the day. They really were so helpful with helping us schedule out the day which made it so that everything ran smoothly.

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Megan was an absolutely perfect photographer for our wedding day! She was super easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. We told her what we wanted and she came up with a schedule to fit our needs. This was SUPER helpful and saved me a lot of time while planning! A week before our wedding we noticed it was suppose to rain (which changed everything since we were suppose to have an outdoor wedding). I called Megan right away and she made a new schedule for us THAT SAME DAY! This provided me with a lot of relief from a moment of panic. On the wedding day, Megan was really good about making sure we got what we needed done and was perfect. Also, our wedding photos turned out AMAZING! We have received a lot of complements on them. We will definitely be using Megan in the future to capture more special moments. THANK YOU, MEGAN!

Kyndel · Married on 09/09/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend demiurge! From our engagement pictures at Kaufman stadium to our BEAUTIFUL wedding day, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She was a “friend” on our wedding day as well as keeping her professionalism as a photographer. Loved her & her work was amazing!

Dara · Married on 08/05/2017

Megan was the complete package any bride would be looking for on their wedding day. The questionnaire(s) she provided me on days leading up to my big day were so organized and thought-out that they actually helped me plan a timeline for my day! Our families were everywhere the day of, and getting everyone together for photos was a task. Megan was patient, kind, and thorough! The quality of her work and the time she takes to make sure you'll get everything you want out of your day is worth every penny. If I could go back and do it all over again, I'd choose her 10x over!

Mandi · Married on 04/29/2017

Megan was the best investment of our wedding. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of, she was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Megan and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed she was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Megan to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Megan is absolutely amazing!! From the moment I made contact with her, she responded quickly and efficiently. She made us feel like our wedding was always a priority, and she ran the business side of photography so well. She had the itinerary for our wedding all made by 6 months in advance. I am a big planner, and this aspect was so huge because it put my worries at ease on how the day would go. We never new Megan before we contacted her, and I was so nervous because obviously wedding pictures are a big deal, but she went above and beyond our expectations! I have never met a photographer as genuine as she is. Her personality is fun and energizing, and she honestly made our wedding day more enjoyable because she was a part of it. The quality of her pictures speak wonders about her professionalism in this business. Beyond a doubt, you will not be disappointed!

Alexa · Married on 11/12/2016

Megan was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to get pictures that we wanted. Her details photos were so creative and absolutely my favorite! We have so many great photos capturing so many special moments from our wedding day! My husband and I were very glad we chose Megan as our photographer.

Lynda · Married on 09/16/2016

I highly recommend Megan. Her photography is excellent. She captures the moment and makes everyone feel comfortable. She is easy to communicate with and finished the editing in impressive timing. She is very organized and knows what she's doing! Great photographer and very friendly person. :)

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

Seriously, you need to choose Demiurge for your engagement pictures, wedding, maternity shoot, graduation pictures, or whatever! Megan is awesome to work with. My fiance is very carefree and likes to joke around. He wasn't as thrilled to take pictures as I was, but after we spent a couple hours with Megan shooting for the engagement session, he couldn't wait for them to come out. She made us feel relaxed and natural. I absolutely loved my engagement pictures!

For the wedding, she worked so well with my fiance and his crazy groomsmen! She made the bridesmaids and I feel beautiful! She takes the awkwardness of taking professional photos away. Megan interacts with you during the shoot that helps to truly captures your personality through the photos.

She has different packaging options for your wedding and the prices are so affordable. We had all day coverage for the wedding with two photographers for cheaper than some photographers that only had 1 photographer for 6 hours. I cannot wait to see the wedding photos when they come out! I am so thankful we found Demiurge, she made our day perfect!

Katelyn · Married on 08/09/2016

Demiurge Photography was a great choice for our wedding! Megan was professional, fun, and most importantly provided us with pictures we LOVED! She created a timeline for the day, which was extremely helpful and reduced a lot of stress. She made sure we got absolutely every shot we were wanting and captured every element of our wedding. Overall, Demiurge was great to work with and I would recommend them to any bride-to-be without hesitation.

Kayley · Married on 07/30/2016

Megan was such a joy to work with! Our engagement session was so much fun, and the pictures captured our relationship so well. She helped our wedding day run so smoothly and even gave some sneak peaks of the pictures as she took them. She was always responsive when I had questions throughout the whole process, and was so easy to plan with. She offers awesome packages, and her work is definitely worth it - my bridesmaids even said they loved her! We can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Demiurge Photography did an AMAZING job capturing our destination wedding! Megan was great to work with, and really paid attention to what types of photos we were looking for. I would highly recommend Demiurge, thanks again for the beautiful photos!

Cynthia · Married on 04/23/2016

My fiance and I had Megan do our engagement session. She did SUCH an amazing job and that really is an understatement. Her work is amazing and she captured the exact feel I wanted for the session. I'm so in love with the pictures.

Janet · Married on 03/05/2016

Thank you so much Megan! We can't thank you enough for capturing our special day so perfectly! You not only helped what can be a "chaotic" time at a wedding flow smoothly, but you made it so fun as well. Never once did we feel there was a camera following us around as we greeted guests. The way you pay attention to all the small details and turn a seemingly blah background into beauty is truly a gift. You are so talented and gifted at what you do and we are blessed to have found you. Looking forward to some future family photo sessions with you. All the best - Chris & Janet Audiss

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/27/2016

Megan was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer that listens to what you would like, works with you to get every picture that you want on your special day, and is so sweet. She was very calm which is great because on a stressful day you want to be surrounded by calm people, to help keep you calm. Thank you Megan for making memories come to life through amazing photographs.

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

Demiurge photography did such a wonderful job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Megan made sure to keep in contact and help us with the timeline of our wedding day events. She is very nice and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer. She made our experience great! And our pictures look perfect!

Jamie · Married on 06/27/2015

It was a great experience to get to work with Megan for both of our wedding events this past June! I was nervous about planning two wedding events (Wedding in Jamaica and reception in Manhattan, Kansas) while living in New Jersey. Megan was a blessing to find and to work with. She took a lot of my fears and stresses away worrying about our photography with a destination wedding and our reception. She was always professional, and very responsive to my questions, wants, needs, and concerns. She worked with me to plan photography scheduling options and was very flexible on the day when things didn't go as planned with some of our timing and events on the resort. She made the best of all situations and kept everyone organized and calm for pictures. Our guests made several comments about how pleasurable shew as to be around and work with. I highly recommend Megan with Demiurge Photography! We got our pictures back very quickly and were pleased with all results!

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Megan did an amazing job! I paid for her to bring a second photographer and to be there as we get ready and until the dance is almost over! I haven't received my pictures but I cannot wait to see them. I know they are going to be amazing! She did everything we asked and we even had some time to sit and relax before the wedding started!

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2015

Megan went above and beyond for our wedding! She was extremely professional and was an absolute delight to have there on our special day. She captured every moment of the day from getting ready to dancing late into the night! We could not have asked for anything more from her! I will be recommending Demiurge Photography to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer for any event!

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2015

We could not be happier with the experience we had while working with Demiurge Photography. Megan was everywhere at once capturing the moments of our wedding. My husband and I noticed several moments captured that we didn't even know she was there for. In addition, she does a great job of capturing the moment while not interfering with it. Outside of being an awesome photographer, Megan is an amazing person. She was able to keep us feeling less awkward and stressed with her ability to keep the mood light and everyone laughing.