Delta Hotels by Marriott Reviews

18 | Fargo, ND

18 Reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2017

We had our wedding reception here and we're so glad we did! The event coordinators were wonderful and made planning so smooth and stress-free. The waiters/waitresses, bartenders and staff the night of the reception were so helpful and friendly. The room was set up perfectly and everything went without a flaw! We're beyond happy and can't thank Ramada enough for an amazing night! :)

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kristopher · Married on 09/25/2010

They do an amazing job catering to your needs. Their catering staff is awesome to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Megan · Married on 10/20/2007

The Ramada was a beautiful place to hold our wedding reception. The food was phenomenal, the service was first-rate. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly, professional, and ready to help us with whatever we needed!

Sent on 03/07/2008

admira · Married on 05/15/2007

they helped out alot, making it one of the best weddings, because we got many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 08/18/2008

The event staff all went above and beyond. The event planners were fantastic! They were incredibly flexible and had tons of ideas. They cater and provide several complimentary items like decorations, lighting, and a honeymoon suite for the night. They took care of so much that we didn't have to stress at all!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/15/2015

Amy and Erica were awesome to work with! Always prompt and courteous. Showed example pictures, but were very respectful of what our wishes were. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The night was perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2007

The Ramada was great. They had detailed plans for how the night would go and were flexible to allow us to do make the room look how we wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2007

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

The Ramada may seem expensive, but its well worth the money. They have many extra things, not just food and a honeymoon suit. They work very well to meet your needs. A couple of things got messed up, but they handled it professionally and worked to get everything set straight. They definitely accommodated to our needs and made our reception very beautiful. They are great to work with! They do there best to make the night perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2008

We worked with 3 different people during the wedding preparation and the first and last 2 people were great to work with. The middle person we only met with once to review everything and the main focus was we wanted sparking cider in our room instead of wine and sure enough we got wine. but besides that everything was great. They were very nie to work with and even let us store some decorations there 2 days prior to help with set up.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2007

Amazing!! EVerything was fantastic. Food was amazing!!

Sent on 04/13/2008

Very professional and courteous staff. The wedding coordinator was fabulous! Everyone who works there were very nice. The food quality was a bit inconsistent. Some guests said it was the best food ever, others said it was that great. Both my and my husband's food was ok, but nothing close to what we had at the tasting. I expected bride's and groom's food to be perfect and it wasn't.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

4.2
      3.5

I really enjoyed working with the Ramada. Everything went very smoothly and we had no issues or hick-ups.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Megan · Married on 08/20/2011

4.2
      3.5

They don't allow any outside food besides the cake. If you want to have something else (i.e. a candy bar) they have to provide it and charge an insane amount. The food was good. The staff was incredibly helpful and patient.

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • Jolene

Jolene · Married on 11/14/2009

3.8
      3.0

I had to give some low stars because we had over 200 people and they would not allow us to rent a second keg from them! On the plus side the food and ballroom were awesome and just like I thought they would be and when our slideshow wasn't working, one of their staff brought out her laptop and helped us figure it out!

Sent on 12/01/2009

3.6
      2.0

Overall the reception went great however helpful tips for the future for you would be: my family member who put there credit card in was not asked when we ran out of an item such as wine if we wanted to buy more even though this was discussed beforehand this would be the case. Staff turnover was difficult because it made the process stressful that I had 3 wedding coordinators throughout my engagement and my catering manager was on leave during the time of the wedding, therefore I had to explain myself to multiple people what my wishes were as many were not passed along or documented appropriately. It would have caused less stress if we could have decorated the night before or given more time in the morning. Also, the night before the wedding I reserved and paid for a hotel room to have the night before so I did not have to worry about checking in the day of the wedding and having all of our stuff there for the night of, I called in advance to see if I could get early check- in. They said to call the day of and see if it was ready. I called the day of around noon and they said they would get it ready and that I could check in 1 hour early at 2pm. I arrived at 2 PM and the room was not ready. The front desk asked the housekeepers if the room was ready and it wasn't and it would be there next stop. Therefore I sat in the lobby assuming another 30 minutes. I was unable to check in until 4:15 PM that day, which is an hour and 15 minutes past normal check- in time for all people. My rehearsal started at 4:30 PM and I was not dressed for the occasion yet as I had been sitting in the lobby since 2pm thinking the too. would be ready soon . This caused a lot of stress and running around that day and paying $$$$$ for the wedding plus an extra night stay I didn't think that was acceptable. Again, overall the wedding reception went great, it was the quirks leading up the the day that were stressful.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2006

3.4
      3.0

They had excellent food and the ballrooms were beautiful. They were very helpful in planning the timing of the events.

Sent on 04/20/2008

2.8
      1.5
      2.0

Venue was beautifu but the food was not very good ..They had my chicken dish wrong and looked like chiz one top .

Sent on 10/11/2014

Breanna · Married on 12/29/2007

2.4
      1.0
      1.5
      3.0

The Ramda Plaza Suites was very hard to work with from the get-go. Right after we put the money down for our deposit, it seemed like we were left in the dust. No returned phone calls. Well to find out the "wedding coordinator" quit her job, but nobody informed or called us back to let us know. We had our food tasting 3 weeks before our wedding, they got the menu wrong, and were suppose to donate food, since we could not take it home and eat it, but the food went missing. So did they eat it, or did they throw it? When you advertise leftovers get donated to Daily Bread, please donate the food. It is to a good cause. They were a hassle to work with, but they got our money, that is all it seemed about.

Sent on 04/03/2008