Delroy Films Reviews

8 | Renton, WA

8 Reviews for Delroy Films

Pauline · Married on 05/12/2018

Delroy is very talented and has a passion for telling your love story. He is super easy to work with and does an amazing job. He is very honest and responsive and very professional. We had a great time working with him!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Voneza · Married on 04/21/2018

It was a pleasure to have Delroy on our especial day. He is so professional, responsible, and the most important thing in the end I received exactly the kind video I was expecting. I’ll definitely hire him again for a especial occasion. again.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Devante · Married on 03/29/2018

Really professional and is taking care of everything!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jasmyne · Married on 11/11/2017

Delroy was great ! He really payed attention to what we wanted in a video.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer, and we are SO happy we decided to go with Delroyfilms. Del listened to our every request and produced a film we didn’t think was possible. We wanted something a little different than the run of the mill wedding video, and Del delivered! He captured the essence of our perfect day, and we cry every time we watch the video. Check out some of his work, as it is different from other wedding videos, but in the BEST way possible! You won’t be sorry choosing Del!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2017

Our family hired Delroy for my brother in laws wedding in August. Delroy made sure everything went smoothly and was very punctual (a personal pet peeve). We were very pleased with the end results and the special day was captured beautifully. I especially liked the letters Delroy had the bride and groom read in the background during the video. It was a lovely personal touch. From a technical standpoint I like the use of a drone and the different angles captured outdoors. We would definitely recommend his services and talent!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kinza · Married on 07/31/2016

Delroy was very patient and took into account all of our requests and not only met our expectations but exceeded them. He is great at communicating and understanding the vision we had. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Vishalni · event on: 08/31/2017

I've had the pleasure of working with this dedicated team on a couple of occasions, and the experience has been more than wonderful each time. Delroy Films has been genuinely devoted in bringing my visions and expectations to life, and that is huge for me. They've provided me expert advice when asked for, but also allowed me to explore and bring my uniqueness into my projects. So, you can be assured that a great customer experience is their ongoing effort. So, give them a shot and capture your special day in a beautiful way with Delroy Films.

Sent on 02/24/2018