Delray Beach Golf Club Reviews

44 Reviews for Delray Beach Golf Club

• Rich

Rich Grogan · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Beth is amazing

My fiancé and I were considering going with Delray Beach golf club during our decision making for the location of our wedding. It was just so unfortunate because Beth had informed us that due to the fact the city of Delray Beach owns the club, the board was talking about doing construction in the summer of 2020. They wouldn't allow her to book out till after April 2020. We did wait it out to hear from her of any news but it wasn't her fault. She kept me in the loop every month whether she could book or not. She was at the mercy of the board. She told us to go and look at another place because she didn't want our date to be taken due to the fact that my fiancé needed a very specific date because of her work schedule. She cared that much of our special day. We were going to go with them. Beth is a true professional and is so kind. She was more than willing to work with us in all aspects of planning our wedding with her. I truly recommend anyone who is getting married in the south Florida area to reach out to her. She is very passionate, accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Delray Beach Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Rich. You know I’m here for you both if you need anything. I wish you both the very best life has to offer. You are a beautiful couple!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2019

Delray Beach Golf Club Covered All of the Bases

I cannot rave enough about the Delray Beach Golf Club (DBGC) team! Beth is so much more than the catering director - she helped me find vendors, was the point person the day of the wedding, and was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. She was able to suggest vendors that she had worked with in the past, and many of them offered deals available to DBGC weddings. The venue was beautiful and offered many different options for passed hors d'oeuvres and entrees. I researched several country clubs in the area and found that DBGC offered the most bang for your buck, no contest.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Delray Beach Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the five star review! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Wishing you both a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness!
    Beth Mullen
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Venue!

Beth and her team made the entire wedding planning process so easy! We are so thankful we had our wedding reception here! Beth is so knowledgeable of the entire process, which for me was a huge help since I planned my own wedding. The food was SO delicious and she even sent us home with food (she made sure we ate at the reception too!). I cannot stress enough how wonderful Beth and her team were. They helped make our wedding into the wedding of our dreams! It was everything we wanted and more! Thank you Beth and your team!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Delray Beach Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. You looked absolutely beautiful in your wedding dress. I would love to see all of your wedding pictures when you get them back. It was truly a magical day.
    Beth Mullen

Margaret · Married on 05/18/2018

Beth is absolutely amazing! So personable and helpful.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Skye · Married on 02/18/2018

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Beth is. Her attention to detail is freakishly amazing and she so fantastic to work with. She took care of us all night and her team did everything flawlessly from set up to dining and caring for our guests. The chef is also amazing. Everyone loved the food! You won't find a better place in South Florida.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/24/2017

Beth is a wonderful coordinator. Very kind and very accommodating. She made our experience a lot less stressful and she’s easy to work with. Answers any questions promptly and always calls back as soon as possible. Love her!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Josh · Married on 08/26/2017

Beth was amazing throughout the year of planning, and was always available for any questions we had. We had our reservations about getting married on a golf course, but it came out amazing. The food was great, the venue was beautiful, and overall bestg night of my life. This place was amazing and worth every sent.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Tammy · Married on 03/11/2017

Beth Mullen & her team were beyond fantastic!!! She holds your hand through the entire process making it painless and worthwhile.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

I went to a lot of venues before finding Delray Golf Club. Once I found it I went straight home to tell my husband that I found the place. Beth, who is in charge of the weddings, was absolutely amazing. She took the time to show me everything, explain everything and give me tips on things I never would have thought of. The price was the best I had found and everything that was included with it was great. Their food was elegant and delicious. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch. The staff was very accommodating and Beth was there the whole night to make sure that my husband and I were taken care of. I recommend it to everyone I talk to who is looking for a venue.

Sent on 01/16/2017

I could not have picked a more perfect place for my wedding. It was beautiful, they gave you so much for your money. Beth was amazing, she really treated you like you were her only Bride. She was so attentive and organized. Even after the wedding guest were telling me how great and organized she was. She really made the night run smoothly. The staff was amazing and so professional. Your crazy not to pick them!

Sent on 03/11/2011

Angel · Married on 02/28/2016

We recently had our wedding/reception at the Delray Beach Golf Club and are so happy that we chose that venue to start our lives together. The venue was clean, organized, and provided an excellent atmosphere for us and our guests to celebrate. We can't say thank you enough to Beth Mullen who was with us every step of the way. Beth was always ready to help and responded quickly to questions and had recommendations at the ready. She took good care of us from start to finish and her and her team set-up the venue beautifully. The food was excellent and the guests loved the fact that the whole venue was ours. The bride had her own room to prepare all day and the guests found parking easily. The staff worked well together and ensured that our guests were well taken care of. Thanks for everything once again and we would highly recommend this hidden gem for a venue to any future bride/groom.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Julia · Married on 12/30/2015

Everyone had an amazing time. As a very organized and "type A" bride, Beth was able to assist in all aspects and help me to enjoy my day fully because I knew she had everything covered. I would definitely recommend DBGC and would use again in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kristi · Married on 03/07/2015

Our wedding at the Delray Beach Golf Club was amazing! The food was wonderful and the cake was delicious!! The venue was gorgeous, even the "plan B" due to rain turned out beautiful. And most of all... Beth is wonderful!!! She takes care of you during the planning process and makes recommendations for anything you ask for. She really knows what she's doing and you can tell she loves what she does. And on the wedding day, every time I needed anything, Beth was always right there to get food, drinks, even sneak you out of the reception if you need a break for anything. After looking at many venues, this location was a breath of fresh air with an awesome menu in an affordable price range. I would pick the same place all over again!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Marisa · Married on 02/28/2015

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Delray Beach Golf Club. And everything was amazing! They did way more than I ever could have hoped for. Beth Mullen is the venue coordinator there and she held our hands throughout the entire planning process. It rained cats and dogs on the wedding day. The staff had it all under control and had no issues changing the cocktail hour to be inside. The food was amazing and the wait staff were very thorough with making sure the guests had everything they needed. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were both happy throughout the day. This place is truly amazing! 100% recommend it to anyone! Thank you Beth Mullen and the Delray Beach Golf Club!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Kayla · Married on 01/17/2015

The venue was awesome. Beth was so fantastic to work with! She makes sure everything is done and good to go so you, the bride, have nothing to worry about. The service was amazing and spot on. The food was delicious. I am still hearing great things about the wedding and it was two weeks ago! People were raving all about the cocktail hour, the reception, the service and so on! I would reccomend the Delray Beach Golf Club to anyone who wants a fabulous wedding!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. Anything I needed, she was there to help me. Such a beautiful place outside by the big tree. The service and food was wonderful! My wedding was everything I hoped it would be thanks to Beth and her team!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jeanna · Married on 10/18/2014

Beth was amazing! She made sure all the vendors arrived on time and set up was complete before the guests arrived. She even catered to us all night. I will recommend anyone planning a wedding or special event to book them.

P.S The food was amazing!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Patricia · Married on 09/06/2014

Choosing DBGC as the venue for our wedding was the best decision we could ever make. We looked at other locations, even at the beach, but they left a lot to be desired and required so much extra help from us! Then we met Beth Mullen... From the very first moment, her passion for what she does was so clear. She's like your personnal planner! She walked us through every aspect of the day, from a place to change to the cake! She was so professional and enthusiastic. Questions and calls from a confused bride-to-be were answered promptly. She was always available, to offer ideas or soothe nerves! She went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. And I haven't mentioned the food - it was terrific! The venue is beautiful...our ceremony was inside but the weather was good so we had photos taken on the golf course...beautiful! We highly recommend DBGC for your wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2014

Beth was amazing and very professional! She helped me plan and gave me great vendor recommendations, ideas, and managed every detail in a timely fashion. She guided me/us through the entire wedding day, was so pleasant, wonderful, and managed the entire wedding event with ease. She appeared everywhere and managed all the details in such a timely manner. The bakery she used made the cake and it was so delicious and beautiful (chocolate mousse), and they did a fabulous job on the fresh flower cascade on the cake. The food was great and our guests made so many positive comments about how great the food. Her professionalism and great planning skills helped us have the happiest and greatest day of our wedding memories.Beth is so talented! Thank you Beth and your wonderful staff for all your help!

Sent on 10/30/2014

julie · Married on 06/22/2014

Beth, the event coordinator, was great. She will walk you through every step of the event. Very responsive and delivered as promised. She was a big help to making our event a success.

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/07/2014

Beth was simply amazing. From the day we signed the contract with DBGC until the end of our wedding, Beth was reassuring and responsive to all my inquiries. I really didn't have to worry about a thing! Beth worked with our vendors to make the day memorable for us and our guests. We have heard nothing but amazing comments about Beth and her staff who were accommodating and made our guests (and my husband and I) feel welcome and special.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Stacey · Married on 05/03/2014

Beth Mullen at The Delray Beach Golf Club is AMAZING. She is seriously like your personal wedding planner/idea giver and she is always so willing to meet with you. It rained on my wedding day and we had to move my ceremony inside. I had people who didn't even know it was supposed to be outside and complimented the inside too! Beth made our night so special and I highly recommend this venue! Oh and the food is SO GOOD!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Jules · Married on 04/05/2014

AMAZING SERVICE, AMAZING VENUE! I can't say enough good things about this venue and it's all because of Beth Mullen. I considered the club because of all of the great reviews I had read about her and I wasn't disappointed. First of all, its extremely valuable for a Bride on a budget, which I was. This is a place where you don't have to skimp on beauty and service just because you have a tight budget. Beth goes above and beyond to work with you and make sure your day is what you want it to be. From day 1, her services are made clear and visible in the contract with no questions left unanswered. She follows up quickly, the staff is accommodating, the food is great, the grounds are beautiful. Everything leading up to the wedding was efficient and put my nerves at ease. Beth makes everything clear and is willing to help novice Brides like myself and point them in the right direction. Her passion for what she does is clear and you never get the feeling that you are just another paycheck, as I have gotten with other wedding vendors. The day of the wedding, everything was picture perfect. We used the hotel and florist they recommended and had zero issues. Beth went above and beyond to make sure that she and her support staff were on top of things even when we went over the time allotted for photos. The venue was well groomed and has just been redecorated and is exactly what you would expect from a higher end country club. The service was perfect, the plating of the food impressive and the night was a success, thanks to Beth and her team. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/15/2014
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 03/31/2013

I can't begin to explain how amazing easy Beth made my wedding planning ! She made Cornell & I feel at ease the first time we met her! Our wedding day was flawless and it was because of her ! She wen out of her way to assure We were both ok during the entire day ! I absolutely love that she put a platter aside for us so we would get have our. Cocktail hour food!!! Most brides complain they don't get to enjoy their food so we were very grateful for that!! I would not have changed a thing Beth and her staff are amazing and so is the food!!! The guest loved Everything!! Thank you Beth we love you:)

Sent on 04/07/2013

Sharon · Married on 02/16/2013

Beth and her staff are amazing. They did such a great job with my event and decorating. Not only that the staff was amazing and professional and tended to our every need.

Sent on 02/23/2015