28 Reviews for DelPrincipe Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Thank you! We love our photos! WE wanted natural looking photographs and got them. We are super laid back and our personalities are just carefree and easy- and they captured that in our photographs. We don't know how they did it..but we asked for our images to look candid and not posted and we got that- and they are wonderful! Our photographers took all of our fears away during our Engagement session. We highly recommend doing one with them. It was great to meet them prior to the wedding and to get to know them. Super great experience. We were pretty nervous and didn't know what to expect and they guided us along the way. I also have to mention that my NOW husband is a huge tech guy and knows his camera equipment. He works in the media! He said that their camera equipment is the best on the market. He said that it is very high end new technology Nikon equipment. This was so important to him- as we met with 3 photography groups before them and none of them had Full Frame state of the art high end equipment. Their work shows- true professionals -their work is gorgeous. You will be so pleased. Not to mention that they are a delight to work with- what a pleasure to have found them. Thank YOU! We love our memories!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Georgia Style! We hired these wonderful sisters to shoot our destination wedding in Sea Island Georgia! We are from Columbus and brought our close family and friends to Sea Island. The day was breathtaking and our photographs are gorgeous. It was a 95 degree- a scorcher. They made us and our photographs look like it was 72 degrees with a cool breeze. What a wonderful team to work with- they were always smiling and pleasant. Our final images are very artistic- with a real natural flare. When they are photographing you they make you feel super comfortable around the camera and that emotion is really captured on camera- our natural personalities. This is exactly what we wanted. Thank you Heather and Dawn Marie! We can't wait to have you photograph our tiny bundle!!! We are 6 months pregnant!!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful experience! From start to finish! We met at their beautiful super luxurious Studio! OH my gosh- this place is amazing! From there we had a chance to look at all of their work and their gorgeous wedding books in person. WE can't wait to get ours! The wedding day was perfect! We didn't have to worry about anything. They made the day seamless, and very comfortable. They worked with the weather and came up with alternate solutions for a bit of rain and our photos are absolutely gorgeous. We have the most amazing candid photographs that make this memory even better. This day was captured perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! The best sister photographers!

Profile Picture Kylie, 3/3/18, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding photographers were the best! Our photographs are beautiful. We didn't want too much editing- as we can appreciate the beauty of an image and they were perfect. Just enough to make our images gorgeous. So many photographers now are editing the images in a way that they are losing their beauty. Too much fake color and unrealistic looking. So just tell them what you like and they will create a concierge type portfolio for you. They will accommodate your wishes for sure. We wanted our photographs taken before the wedding so that we could be relaxed and get great natural images and we didn't want to be rushed- so we set aside 4 hours before the wedding -and it was worth the time. We didn't have to interrupt our wedding and be away from friends to take photos...it was the best decision we could have made. We have super artistic photos because we took the time to get them. We have really natural looking photos that show our real personalities....they are just great. The photographers are sisters and they make you feel natural in front of the camera...and it shows in the final photographs. Hands down...couldn't be happier. You have to meet with them.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so Happy! This wedding photography experience made our wedding day. Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. We searched months for an artistic candid photographer that would take photographs of my wedding that looked natural. We didn't want anything staged, or at least images that looked staged. What a wonderful finished product. These photographers made our wedding day extra special and wonderful. So many moments were caught in these images that make me cry while smiling. The emotion is real. You should see our Wedding Album! It is gorgeous! Thank you very much.

Profile Picture gabrielle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience with Dawn and Heather. Our wedding photographs are beautiful. We have beautiful candid shots that captured once in a lifetime special moments. They really captured our personalities. We wanted real in the moment photographs and they delivered each special moment of our day. They are very professional and very artistic. Creative in every way. Always coming up with interesting locations to shoot. They were a pleasure to spend the day with- we have made friends for life. They have gorgeous wedding albums. When you have a wedding consult with them- make sure that you take a look at their albums. Breathtaking. So happy with our final images.

Profile Picture Jaqueline, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with our photographers on our wedding day. Dawn Marie and Heather arrived on time, early even than our scheduled time to make sure they were all set up and ready. They were never intrusive during the whole day but made sure they captured all of the moments that were asked. They jumped right into the party as a part of our family and it was amazing! Everyone would be lucky to have them as a part of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Artistic and Professional are the words I would use to describe DelPrincipe Photography. Our wedding was held at our country club and we had over 500 guests! Dawn and Heather were fun, kind and professional. We had over two hours for our formal pictures, since we have a large family, and Dawn and Heather made it a pleasant experience. Our photos were gorgeous!!! They are very artistic and of the highest quality. We loved having a USB of all of our photos and a private gallery so everyone at the wedding could see our pictures. I have personally recommend them to several of our friends with upcoming weddings!!! Excellent photographers!

Profile Picture Kirk, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We made friends for life! From the moment we met the sisters, Heather and Dawn Marie, we knew they were the photographers for us. We met them at their brand new Studio! You have to see it! It's amazing! Our consultation was wonderful and so elegant! When our wedding day arrived - it was nothing but professionalism. They arrived early- so happy! They looked like they were going to a wedding, they were always smiling. When they took photos - they were not intrusive, always getting the best shots. The best part was when we got to see all of our photographs. They are perfect! Every moment, every step of the way, and filled with so many emotions. They captured them all. We had no idea that some of these photographs were being taken- they were so good at capturing us in the real life moment. We are over the moon. We have recommended them to so many already and will recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding day was perfect! Our photographers were wonderful! Our photographs are amazing! We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. The DelPrincipe sisters are without a doubt the best team out there. They were so pleasant, accomodating, full of suggestions, and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We were looking for really artistic photos as well as some classic shots for our family members. They did both. Their creativity is top notch and when we needed a few classic photographs for our grandparents - they delivered. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Most of all, when we got our final images- we were blown away. We can't stop looking at them. We had guests coming up to us asking where we found them- we had compliment after compliment. We are so happy that we found them. Thank you Heather and Dawn!

Profile Picture Carmen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with DelPrincipe Photography was wonderful from start to finish! They were always available to answer our questions and were very helpful with making suggestions to make our wedding day flow seamlessly. Their fun and warm personalities made our wedding day very pleasant. Most important were the beautiful artistic photographs they took of my husband and I!!! We couldn't be more pleased with their service and they're amazing photos!!! If you're looking for artistic, candid photos that express your emotion, DelPrincipe Photography is is wonderful!

Profile Picture Layla, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were over the moon when we met these two photographers. They are sisters, they are creative, and they are amazing! We found them while searching on Wedding Wire! It is not easy to find a photographer that clicks with your personality. We interviewed 5 different companies before finding the perfect fit. So many other companies treated us like we were a number. When we met with Dawn and Heather- they genuinely wanted to be a real part of our day. They went out of their way to make our day so special. The day of our wedding was just perfect. They worked perfectly with our Band, and our guests just said the nicest things about them. To top things off- when we got all of our photographs back- we were so impressed- we cried! They captured so much emotion. All of our family members who live out of the country were able to see our wedding photographs through their amazing website private gallery section- this was perfect- because everyone wanted to see them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We wish you both so much more success! You made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love love love our photos!!!! They are so beautiful! We get so many compliments and we can't stop looking at them!! Heather and Dawn were wonderful to work with. Very sweet and a lot of fun. We highly recommend them to everyone. Professional service and amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Maxine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

High quality photography and service. DelPrincipe Photography was the perfect choice. They have the latest high tech equipment and a very creative eye. Out pictures were outstanding. My wife and I had planned to go to a nearby park for our formal pictures, but our ceremony ran behind, so we were limited on time. Dawn and Heather were able to find 2 spots outside our church that worked wonderfully. When we received our pictures we were amazed that the pictures actually looked like they were taken in a beautiful park!! Using creative angles, Dawn and Heather were able to turn a small treed area outside our church into what appeared to be a lush garden!!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rob, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such artistic and creative photographs!!! DelPrincipe Photography delivered quality way above our expectations. Their work is gorgeous and their professionalism top notch. We had a very long wedding day and Dawn and Heather were more than happy to fulfill our requirements. Our ceremony, pictures, and reception were at 3 locations and Dawn and Heather made sure everything ran smoothly and timely. We are extremely delighted with their work and great service!

Profile Picture Molly, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn and Heather are every bride's dream. They are like having your best girlfriend as your photographer. From booking them, to setting appointments, to the actual wedding day, I never worried about the photographer one bit. There are so many things to think about on your wedding day that it is such a relief to have so much trust in your photographer...as your wedding pictures live on for so much longer than the day itself!

I can't say anything more than they were perfection. My pictures were beautiful and I would recommend these girls to anyone, wedding or portrait work. Kudos!!

Profile Picture User4682575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hello, I just received my proofs from the photographers a week early and unexpectedly and I am "to the moon" with them. They are lovely and all of them are so nice. I don't even know which ones I will pick yet because I want them all!!! They are creative and stylish and I honestly feel none of my friends will have a wedding album like mine. The small little details that they paid attention to really makes my proofs feel so custom. Thank you Dawn & Heather!

Profile Picture Henry, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn Marie and Heather were so wonderful to have at our wedding. My husband and I had the best time with them. We had some ideas for the day and they went with all of them. Really professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to do a thing- except have a good time. Our final photographs are so interesting. We have really beautiful images that show such tenderness. I had no idea they could capture things like this. The images of my father and I make me want to cry. It shows the special moments and my father had tears in his eyes when he saw them. My favorite part was when we looked at the photographs and saw images that we had no idea were being taken. They took bits and pieces of the day that we didn't realize were being taken. Sweet little surprises. A wonderful experience with a lifetime of memories. So happy to have met them. Will remember them for the rest of our lives. We will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Tina , 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding photos are gorgeous!

This is the best decision we could have made- having the DelPrincipe sisters photograph our wedding. They were pleasant- made our wedding day run smoothly, and the final product is gorgeous. If you are looking for a creative, professional this is the photography company to hire. Hands down- one if the best in the industry. We are from Colorado and this photography was outstanding.

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures. Wonderful service. Very creative and artistic. This was the best part of our wedding. Fantastico!

Profile Picture Djeieu, 8/15/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Geri, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I are so pleased with our photographs. We were looking for different things when hiring a photographer and we got exactly what we wanted with DelPrincipe Photography. I wanted a more candid/ not posed look for our wedding album. Something that was able to capture our real personalities. My wife wanted a more traditional look, like her parents wedding photographs. We got both. The best part about it was that there were 2 photographers- and they have unique styles. When combined together- we hit the lottery. Couldn't be happier with the end results. This is something that we will have forever. If you are looking for a real talent. This is the group to hire.

Profile Picture Mark , 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We interviewed 3 photographers and we instantly knew we would pick Dawn and Heather when we met them. The other photographers we met with were a bit more old school. We discussed how we wanted our day to flow and they did just that. It flowed and we had a great time. They made 2 hours of picture taking super fun. Our families enjoyed them too. Not to mention when we received our final DVD- we cried when we saw the pictures. The best part about it, is that they give you a release form, so that you can make your own enlargements if you would like. I love to create albums online. We can't wait to use them for our first little newborn. They said they would photograph him/her every 3 months to show the tender growth. We can't wait. Best decision we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful Photos! We are so delighted with our wedding photos and album. Our pictures are truly artistic. During our wedding day, DelPrincipe photography were complete professionals. They had great creative ideas, they have pleasant and fun personalities, and they produce amazing photos. We are so happy we chose them to memorialize our wedding day. We would highly recommend DelPrincipe Photography.

Profile Picture Ashleigh , 6/14/14, 1 Review