23 Reviews for DelPrincipe Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
23 DelPrincipe Photography Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with our photographers on our wedding day. Dawn Marie and Heather arrived on time, early even than our scheduled time to make sure they were all set up and ready. They were never intrusive during the whole day but made sure they captured all of the moments that were asked. They jumped right into the party as a part of our family and it was amazing! Everyone would be lucky to have them as a part of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Artistic and Professional are the words I would use to describe DelPrincipe Photography. Our wedding was held at our country club and we had over 500 guests! Dawn and Heather were fun, kind and professional. We had over two hours for our formal pictures, since we have a large family, and Dawn and Heather made it a pleasant experience. Our photos were gorgeous!!! They are very artistic and of the highest quality. We loved having a USB of all of our photos and a private gallery so everyone at the wedding could see our pictures. I have personally recommend them to several of our friends with upcoming weddings!!! Excellent photographers!

Profile Picture Kirk, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We made friends for life! From the moment we met the sisters, Heather and Dawn Marie, we knew they were the photographers for us. We met them at their brand new Studio! You have to see it! It's amazing! Our consultation was wonderful and so elegant! When our wedding day arrived - it was nothing but professionalism. They arrived early- so happy! They looked like they were going to a wedding, they were always smiling. When they took photos - they were not intrusive, always getting the best shots. The best part was when we got to see all of our photographs. They are perfect! Every moment, every step of the way, and filled with so many emotions. They captured them all. We had no idea that some of these photographs were being taken- they were so good at capturing us in the real life moment. We are over the moon. We have recommended them to so many already and will recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding day was perfect! Our photographers were wonderful! Our photographs are amazing! We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. The DelPrincipe sisters are without a doubt the best team out there. They were so pleasant, accomodating, full of suggestions, and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We were looking for really artistic photos as well as some classic shots for our family members. They did both. Their creativity is top notch and when we needed a few classic photographs for our grandparents - they delivered. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Most of all, when we got our final images- we were blown away. We can't stop looking at them. We had guests coming up to us asking where we found them- we had compliment after compliment. We are so happy that we found them. Thank you Heather and Dawn!

Profile Picture Carmen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with DelPrincipe Photography was wonderful from start to finish! They were always available to answer our questions and were very helpful with making suggestions to make our wedding day flow seamlessly. Their fun and warm personalities made our wedding day very pleasant. Most important were the beautiful artistic photographs they took of my husband and I!!! We couldn't be more pleased with their service and they're amazing photos!!! If you're looking for artistic, candid photos that express your emotion, DelPrincipe Photography is is wonderful!

Profile Picture Layla, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were over the moon when we met these two photographers. They are sisters, they are creative, and they are amazing! We found them while searching on Wedding Wire! It is not easy to find a photographer that clicks with your personality. We interviewed 5 different companies before finding the perfect fit. So many other companies treated us like we were a number. When we met with Dawn and Heather- they genuinely wanted to be a real part of our day. They went out of their way to make our day so special. The day of our wedding was just perfect. They worked perfectly with our Band, and our guests just said the nicest things about them. To top things off- when we got all of our photographs back- we were so impressed- we cried! They captured so much emotion. All of our family members who live out of the country were able to see our wedding photographs through their amazing website private gallery section- this was perfect- because everyone wanted to see them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We wish you both so much more success! You made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love love love our photos!!!! They are so beautiful! We get so many compliments and we can't stop looking at them!! Heather and Dawn were wonderful to work with. Very sweet and a lot of fun. We highly recommend them to everyone. Professional service and amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Maxine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

High quality photography and service. DelPrincipe Photography was the perfect choice. They have the latest high tech equipment and a very creative eye. Out pictures were outstanding. My wife and I had planned to go to a nearby park for our formal pictures, but our ceremony ran behind, so we were limited on time. Dawn and Heather were able to find 2 spots outside our church that worked wonderfully. When we received our pictures we were amazed that the pictures actually looked like they were taken in a beautiful park!! Using creative angles, Dawn and Heather were able to turn a small treed area outside our church into what appeared to be a lush garden!!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rob, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such artistic and creative photographs!!! DelPrincipe Photography delivered quality way above our expectations. Their work is gorgeous and their professionalism top notch. We had a very long wedding day and Dawn and Heather were more than happy to fulfill our requirements. Our ceremony, pictures, and reception were at 3 locations and Dawn and Heather made sure everything ran smoothly and timely. We are extremely delighted with their work and great service!

Profile Picture Molly, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn and Heather are every bride's dream. They are like having your best girlfriend as your photographer. From booking them, to setting appointments, to the actual wedding day, I never worried about the photographer one bit. There are so many things to think about on your wedding day that it is such a relief to have so much trust in your photographer...as your wedding pictures live on for so much longer than the day itself!

I can't say anything more than they were perfection. My pictures were beautiful and I would recommend these girls to anyone, wedding or portrait work. Kudos!!

Profile Picture User4682575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hello, I just received my proofs from the photographers a week early and unexpectedly and I am "to the moon" with them. They are lovely and all of them are so nice. I don't even know which ones I will pick yet because I want them all!!! They are creative and stylish and I honestly feel none of my friends will have a wedding album like mine. The small little details that they paid attention to really makes my proofs feel so custom. Thank you Dawn & Heather!

Profile Picture Henry, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn Marie and Heather were so wonderful to have at our wedding. My husband and I had the best time with them. We had some ideas for the day and they went with all of them. Really professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to do a thing- except have a good time. Our final photographs are so interesting. We have really beautiful images that show such tenderness. I had no idea they could capture things like this. The images of my father and I make me want to cry. It shows the special moments and my father had tears in his eyes when he saw them. My favorite part was when we looked at the photographs and saw images that we had no idea were being taken. They took bits and pieces of the day that we didn't realize were being taken. Sweet little surprises. A wonderful experience with a lifetime of memories. So happy to have met them. Will remember them for the rest of our lives. We will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Tina , 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding photos are gorgeous!

This is the best decision we could have made- having the DelPrincipe sisters photograph our wedding. They were pleasant- made our wedding day run smoothly, and the final product is gorgeous. If you are looking for a creative, professional this is the photography company to hire. Hands down- one if the best in the industry. We are from Colorado and this photography was outstanding.

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures. Wonderful service. Very creative and artistic. This was the best part of our wedding. Fantastico!

Profile Picture Djeieu, 8/15/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Geri, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I are so pleased with our photographs. We were looking for different things when hiring a photographer and we got exactly what we wanted with DelPrincipe Photography. I wanted a more candid/ not posed look for our wedding album. Something that was able to capture our real personalities. My wife wanted a more traditional look, like her parents wedding photographs. We got both. The best part about it was that there were 2 photographers- and they have unique styles. When combined together- we hit the lottery. Couldn't be happier with the end results. This is something that we will have forever. If you are looking for a real talent. This is the group to hire.

Profile Picture Mark , 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We interviewed 3 photographers and we instantly knew we would pick Dawn and Heather when we met them. The other photographers we met with were a bit more old school. We discussed how we wanted our day to flow and they did just that. It flowed and we had a great time. They made 2 hours of picture taking super fun. Our families enjoyed them too. Not to mention when we received our final DVD- we cried when we saw the pictures. The best part about it, is that they give you a release form, so that you can make your own enlargements if you would like. I love to create albums online. We can't wait to use them for our first little newborn. They said they would photograph him/her every 3 months to show the tender growth. We can't wait. Best decision we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful Photos! We are so delighted with our wedding photos and album. Our pictures are truly artistic. During our wedding day, DelPrincipe photography were complete professionals. They had great creative ideas, they have pleasant and fun personalities, and they produce amazing photos. We are so happy we chose them to memorialize our wedding day. We would highly recommend DelPrincipe Photography.

Profile Picture Ashleigh , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Artistic and professional! My wife and I chose DelPrincipe Photography for our wedding photographer and we were thrilled. Our images were very creative and Dawn and Heather were very professional. We also ordered a beautiful album. Our friends and family keep complimenting our photos. I also loved that we received a DVD of all of our photos and have an online gallery for everyone to see our pictures.

Profile Picture Keith, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best part of our wedding! Our photographs are beautiful! From start to finish these sisters were wonderful to work with! Top notch!

Profile Picture Toni, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I met Dawn and Heather at our friends wedding- we were part of the bridal party. we have been in many bridal parties- so we have some experience with photographers. We were really impressed with how they interacted with the group. They certainly made taking pictures fun on a hot summer day. We were 100% sold when we saw our friends photographs. They were beautiful and just the style we were looking for. Their pictures looked like magazine photos. Very natural- not posed-and we loved that style. Our pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn Marie and Heather are very professional. My family really enjoyed the photo session portion of the wedding. We had many out of town guests that enjoyed how they welcomed their requests to take photos during the reception. We would absolutely recommend them. Our photographs are stunning.

Profile Picture Juliel, 10/15/11, 1 Review