Delores Jewelers Reviews

Delores Jewelers 1
Delores Jewelers 2
  • Robert

Robert Barroso · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best experience in selecteing our rings

Best experience in the purchase of our engagement and wedding rings. They were very attentive to your needs and budget and made suggestions. They assisted us with a payment plan and have been very accommodating to our needs. Highly recommend you check them out before you go to any other jeweler.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Angela A · Married on 07/17/2018

Perfect custom engagement ring!

Dimitri and his staff are fantastic. Delores has a great selection of engagement rings to choose from and even give you the option to customize if you had something specific in mind. After just a few minutes, Dimitri knew exactly what kind of ring I wanted. He customized us a beautiful ring with the perfect size diamonds and it fit right in our budget. The staff was kind, patient, and so helpful. I highly recommend going to Delores for your engagement ring!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Delores Jewelers 3
    Delores Jewelers 4

George D · Married on 04/27/2018

Custom Ring - Amazing

I had my ring custom made from Dimitri and and turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted. I had a rough idea and Dimitri designed the ring and send CAD renderings for my approval before he started.

Sent on 06/15/2019