DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards Reviews

7 Reviews for DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards

• Becky

Becky Shifflett · Married on 07/20/2019

As I Dreamed It Would Be

I was very pleased with everything at the venue. It was as I had dreamed. My only disappointment, minor and it had NOTHING to do with the venue. I had asked the minister to say a prayer for us. He didn’t. His vows were lovely. I just wanted a prayer. I pray every day so I guess we’re covered! Lol. Shelley was great.

Sent on 07/23/2019

DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much, Becky! I know I wanted to come up there and pray for you all at that moment. I did say one where I was though, so you are covered, lol. I am so happy for you all and glad that we were able to be a part of your special day!
  • Jordon

Jordon Perkins · Married on 06/05/2019

Tuscan Beauty

My husband and I fell in love with this venue our first visit. We had been told of how amazing it was, but were awe struck when we actually saw it in person. It was a mini Italian getaway! Everything we could have asked for!

Sent on 06/06/2019

DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you and hope to see you again soon! I would love to use your photos for our website if you are ok with that. Please let me know if you don't want me to do that.

Libby Plunkett · Married on 11/14/2018

Beautiful!

We used DelMonaco for a business dinner and really enjoyed the venue. The meeting space was beautiful inside and out, plus there was wine!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Libby,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review! We would love to see you again! Be blessed this holiday season.

Michele · Married on 10/18/2018

Beautiful venue

I rented a room at DelMonaco Winery to host my daughter's bridal shower. From the beginning planning stages all the way to the event day, they were so helpful and kind. They asked all the right questions to be sure our event went smoothly and all the details were covered. They also checked with me during our setup to make sure we had everything we needed. Our guests also loved strolling the grounds of the winery and the tasting room and gift shop before and after the event! The day was perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2018

DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! I am very glad all went well for you all that day and everyone enjoyed themselves. I also hope that your wedding day was fantastic and they are doing well!

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

Delmonaco Winery is a pristine venue for brides in the Upper Cumberland. Rachel was very accommodating and even was able to hold my date until I was able to see the venue in person. The Grand Ballroom gives you and indoor/outdoor opportunity and more space to easily accommodate up to 250 people.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Keisha · Married on 01/10/2009

DelMonaco Winery was a beautiful location for my wedding ceremony and reception! It was such a great value and my guests gave me so many compliments! Barbara and David DelMonaco were wonderful to work with, very flexible and interested in my expectations. Their wines are also exceptional. I would recommend this location to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2009

Brooke · Married on 06/05/2010

The DelMonaco Winery was the perfect venue for my wedding - we had our ceremony outside at their beautiful gazebo and then had our reception in the Bella Room. They were extremely accomodationg and easy to work with. I've talked to a few other brides who have gotten married at the DelMonaco's and they all have good things to say.

Sent on 06/22/2010