55 Reviews for Delma's, The Flower Booth

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
55 Delma's, The Flower Booth Reviews

Delma's is amazing! All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I attached a picture so you could see for yourself. I was actually so overwhelmed right before the wedding I forgot to confirm the delivery. Delma's came through with no glitches. I was handed my bouquet which was perfect and when I looked everyone had their flowers and everything was exactly how we originally discussed. I highly recommend Delma's to all the brides looking for a reliable florist who has beautiful arrangements that are affordable!

Profile Picture Adina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers
4.7

Great value, beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I bought my bridal bouquet from Delma's and it was beautiful! We ordered last minute and the owner was willing to take our order. Flowers held up with a beautiful ribbon! Thank you

Profile Picture Lina, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I recommend Delmas for any occasion! I had a picture of what I wanted the flowers for my wedding to look like and they mastered it! Stephanie was very flexible and was there to answer any questions I had.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Stephanie was so helpful in putting my vision into a reality. She made incredibly helpful recommendations and took so much time to work through every detail with me. I would recommend Delma's to any bride!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres

Delma's did a fantastic job fulfilling our vision for florals and decor at our October beach wedding. Stephanie was hands down the easiest of our wedding vendors to work with - Following our initial phone consultation, it was evident that she completely understood the style we were looking for in our ceremony and reception decor. Due to our tight budget, we planned to repurpose our ceremony flowers to our reception. Stephanie went above and beyond on our wedding day by staying through our ceremony and transporting the arrangements to our reception ballroom. My husband and I were blown away when we entered our reception and saw how perfectly everything came together.

We highly recommend Delma's and will most definitely be utilizing them for all of our future floral needs!

Profile Picture User6259920, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We used Delma's per the suggestion of my venue and other brides that used them before. Stephanie (at Delma's) was responsive, and extremely willing to work with our budget. She was knowledgeable about what would look best, and made suggestions when I was unsure. The flowers were arranged beautifully, and delivered on time to the venue. They provided excellent service for our big day, and I really appreciate their help!

Profile Picture Hilary, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

While the flowers have not been delivered yet (my wedding is 2/27/2016) I cannot say enough good things about Delmas; particularly Stephanie. She stayed after the shop closed to meet with me after work. I am not a visual person at all so she actually took me back into the flower arrangement cooler/prep area and put together a little something so I could see what she had in mind. She is allowing me to provide my own vases instead of renting from the shop. I have made some additions, subtractions, and minor tweaks since first meeting with her and she is always happy to work with whatever I vision. All of this fabulous service for a completely reasonable price! I have no doubt come my wedding day everything will be above and beyond what I have imagined because my experience with them so far has been just that.

Profile Picture User5191354, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie at Delma's did a great job! She listened, incorporated greenery and flowers from our garden, and designed fabulous bouquets. I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out!

Profile Picture User5066218, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Stephanie at Delma's Flower Booth put together beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She was on time and everything looked amazing! Very fresh arrangements, and she delivered exactly what we asked for.

Profile Picture User6054848, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Delmas did our flowers for our October wedding and they turned out beautiful! We worked with Stephanie and she was very helpful when I wasn't sure what I wanted and walked me through each of their flowers and sample arrangements. The boutonnieres, bouquets, arrangements and center pieces turned perfect and complemented our ceremony and reception! We had lots of complements on our bouquets and arrangements!

They also went above and beyond and placed our lanterns and candles down our aisle and on our tables which gave me one less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture User6307274, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was so pleased to have met Stephanie during my wedding planning process. She is very knowledgeable regarding putting the perfect bouquet together. While she offered her professional opinion she also had an open ear to my preferences, which resulted in a beautiful floral arrangement. Stephanie also worked with us to create HUGE pieces to put up on the altar and allowed us to borrow columns at no additional charge, along with vases for the reception. It was an absolute pleasure thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers turned out beautiful! They really worked with our budget, and nailed everything. Our flowers were exactly what we wanted! I was even able to get some small centerpieces still staying well under our budget. Stephanie, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I was searching for my wedding florist, I made appointments with the top florists in the area. Stephanie from Delma's The Flower Booth was the only one who was able to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget. I really wanted peonies, but was on a tight budget. She was able to give me half a dozen in my bouquet, still keeping the order under budget, and I didn't even need to tell her my budget. All the other vendors were not able to fit peonies into my budget. The Flower Booth provided my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 2 wrist corsages for our mothers, and 8 boutonnieres for my fiancé, 5 groomsmen, and 2 fathers. Also, I wanted to add seashells and starfish into my bouquet, and she was able to add them, free of charge, as long as I was able to provide them the seashells and starfish myself. I highly recommend them for your florist needs; you will not regret the decision.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Delma's for our wedding in November. Stephanie was very easy to work with and very professional. I had a strict budget but wanted a very whimsical feel and she worked with me and everything was beautiful. Great value!

Profile Picture User4698473, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Stephanie, and she was so helpful, friendly, flexible and kind.
Delma's is a great company and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4658122, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet turned out AMAZING!!! The flower balls were also beautiful and just as I asked for.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie at Delma’s is so professional. I had a very vague idea about what I wanted for my bouquet. No pictures to go on, I just told her some flowers I wanted and a color scheme and she came up with bouquets more beautiful than I could have imagined. I didn’t want to put them down the whole day! I even decided to keep the bouquet and dry it because I couldn’t bear the idea of giving them away or throwing them away. They smelled so incredible. You won’t be disappointed with the flowers on your wedding day if you choose Delma’s!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing florist. I can't say thank you enough to Stephanie. She made the most beautiful bouquet of roses, hydrangeas, and succulents. I just told her the ideas I had, no pictures, and she just made it happen. The bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing and I got so many compliments on them. I called Stephanie two days before the wedding and told her the flower petals that I ordered online never showed up and I needed some FAST. Not a problem, I just told her what colors I wanted, and she again...made it happen. The day of she arrived exactly on time and got everything set up perfectly. I will never use another florist ever again. I LOVE Delma's!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Stephanie at Delmas! She helped make my wedding day come to life with all the flowers and decor!! She understood my vision and was very pleasant to work with! Everything turned out spectacular!! I loved my bouquet, which matched the pictures I showed her perfectly! I would highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was planning my destination wedding from home in Chicago. Stephanie interpreted my wishes via a long distance phone call and made them come to fruition. The flowers they delivered were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User3683578, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie at Delma's did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. We had some very specific requests and she came through. We had her create arrangements on some iron candelabras and they looked amazing! We also had live potted orchids at the reception which can be tricky to find really full bloomed ones even in the beginning of March but she found the most beautiful orchids for each table. They listened to my vision and really came through! I recommend them to anyone look for professional florists who are fun and easy to work with and offer fair prices.

Profile Picture Heather , 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie at Delma's is incredible. She is a great listener which truly helps in bringing her customer's vision to fruition. She is so customer service oriented that I never felt worried things wouldn't be accomplished. With alk of the drama that goes along with weddings, this is one vendor you can count on to help make your day. I highly recommend Delma's.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was so great to work with. Always got back to me in a timely manner whenever I had questions...which was a lot of times! Would recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

Delma's has great and friendly service and very helpful staff. Pricing is very reasonable and they do a great job helping you put everything together on the day of the event. My only complaint is that the flower colors on the actual day of the event did not match the colors of the swatches I gave them. My colors were aqua and peach/coral and they gave me a purple flower in my bouquet and the girl's bouquets. It was a small detail but it was upsetting since everything else with them seemed so perfect. I also asked them specifically to deliver our bouquets to our hotel before the event and they did not do this, which again was frustrating. Just make sure to communicate what you want from them very clearly.

Profile Picture User2502247, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews