Delma's, The Flower Booth Reviews

57 | Saint Petersburg, FL

57 Reviews for Delma's, The Flower Booth

57 Delma's, The Flower Booth Reviews

livi · Married on 03/10/2018

I had Stephanie Anderson work with me since the beginning. I planned my wedding in 6 weeks with 120 guests at the Don Cesar. Stephanie was instrumental for a total success of my wedding. She met with me as frequently as I needed to. My husband and I are forever grateful for the amazing job Stephanie did for us. We still get compliments from my guests. I will always remember my first impression when I saw the room decorated. It was amazing.

Delma's, The Flower Booth 1

Adina · Married on 09/30/2017

Delma's is amazing! All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I attached a picture so you could see for yourself. I was actually so overwhelmed right before the wedding I forgot to confirm the delivery. Delma's came through with no glitches. I was handed my bouquet which was perfect and when I looked everyone had their flowers and everything was exactly how we originally discussed. I highly recommend Delma's to all the brides looking for a reliable florist who has beautiful arrangements that are affordable!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Delma's, The Flower Booth 2

Delma's, The Flower Booth's reply:

Thank you Adina, You look beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Excellent service! Patient, prompt and professional. I would recommend Delma's to friends and family for sure :)

Sent on 06/08/2018

Delma's, The Flower Booth's reply:

Thank you, Lauren, we rally appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding flowers.

Lina · Married on 03/18/2017

I bought my bridal bouquet from Delma's and it was beautiful! We ordered last minute and the owner was willing to take our order. Flowers held up with a beautiful ribbon! Thank you

• User6218801 · 1+ year ago

I recommend Delmas for any occasion! I had a picture of what I wanted the flowers for my wedding to look like and they mastered it! Stephanie was very flexible and was there to answer any questions I had.

Chris · Married on 10/15/2016

Delma's did a fantastic job fulfilling our vision for florals and decor at our October beach wedding. Stephanie was hands down the easiest of our wedding vendors to work with - Following our initial phone consultation, it was evident that she completely understood the style we were looking for in our ceremony and reception decor. Due to our tight budget, we planned to repurpose our ceremony flowers to our reception. Stephanie went above and beyond on our wedding day by staying through our ceremony and transporting the arrangements to our reception ballroom. My husband and I were blown away when we entered our reception and saw how perfectly everything came together.

We highly recommend Delma's and will most definitely be utilizing them for all of our future floral needs!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Delma's, The Flower Booth's reply:

Thank you for choosing us and we are so happy we could help make your day special! Best wishes to you and your new life together!

Hilary · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Delma's per the suggestion of my venue and other brides that used them before. Stephanie (at Delma's) was responsive, and extremely willing to work with our budget. She was knowledgeable about what would look best, and made suggestions when I was unsure. The flowers were arranged beautifully, and delivered on time to the venue. They provided excellent service for our big day, and I really appreciate their help!

• User5191354 · 2+ years ago

While the flowers have not been delivered yet (my wedding is 2/27/2016) I cannot say enough good things about Delmas; particularly Stephanie. She stayed after the shop closed to meet with me after work. I am not a visual person at all so she actually took me back into the flower arrangement cooler/prep area and put together a little something so I could see what she had in mind. She is allowing me to provide my own vases instead of renting from the shop. I have made some additions, subtractions, and minor tweaks since first meeting with her and she is always happy to work with whatever I vision. All of this fabulous service for a completely reasonable price! I have no doubt come my wedding day everything will be above and beyond what I have imagined because my experience with them so far has been just that.

Stephanie at Delma's did a great job! She listened, incorporated greenery and flowers from our garden, and designed fabulous bouquets. I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out!

Stephanie at Delma's Flower Booth put together beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She was on time and everything looked amazing! Very fresh arrangements, and she delivered exactly what we asked for.

Delmas did our flowers for our October wedding and they turned out beautiful! We worked with Stephanie and she was very helpful when I wasn't sure what I wanted and walked me through each of their flowers and sample arrangements. The boutonnieres, bouquets, arrangements and center pieces turned perfect and complemented our ceremony and reception! We had lots of complements on our bouquets and arrangements!

They also went above and beyond and placed our lanterns and candles down our aisle and on our tables which gave me one less thing to worry about.

• User4122092 · 2+ years ago

I was so pleased to have met Stephanie during my wedding planning process. She is very knowledgeable regarding putting the perfect bouquet together. While she offered her professional opinion she also had an open ear to my preferences, which resulted in a beautiful floral arrangement. Stephanie also worked with us to create HUGE pieces to put up on the altar and allowed us to borrow columns at no additional charge, along with vases for the reception. It was an absolute pleasure thank you Stephanie!

Kristin · Married on 04/30/2015

Our flowers turned out beautiful! They really worked with our budget, and nailed everything. Our flowers were exactly what we wanted! I was even able to get some small centerpieces still staying well under our budget. Stephanie, thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Delma's, The Flower Booth's reply:

Kristin, So glad you were happy with the flowers. I loved the blush and ivory combination and the weather held out beautifully for you. You were wonderful to work with. Stephanie

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

When I was searching for my wedding florist, I made appointments with the top florists in the area. Stephanie from Delma's The Flower Booth was the only one who was able to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget. I really wanted peonies, but was on a tight budget. She was able to give me half a dozen in my bouquet, still keeping the order under budget, and I didn't even need to tell her my budget. All the other vendors were not able to fit peonies into my budget. The Flower Booth provided my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 2 wrist corsages for our mothers, and 8 boutonnieres for my fiancé, 5 groomsmen, and 2 fathers. Also, I wanted to add seashells and starfish into my bouquet, and she was able to add them, free of charge, as long as I was able to provide them the seashells and starfish myself. I highly recommend them for your florist needs; you will not regret the decision.

We worked with Stephanie, and she was so helpful, friendly, flexible and kind.
    Delma's is a great company and I highly recommend them.

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2014

My bouquet turned out AMAZING!!! The flower balls were also beautiful and just as I asked for.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/29/2014

Absolutely amazing florist. I can't say thank you enough to Stephanie. She made the most beautiful bouquet of roses, hydrangeas, and succulents. I just told her the ideas I had, no pictures, and she just made it happen. The bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing and I got so many compliments on them. I called Stephanie two days before the wedding and told her the flower petals that I ordered online never showed up and I needed some FAST. Not a problem, I just told her what colors I wanted, and she again...made it happen. The day of she arrived exactly on time and got everything set up perfectly. I will never use another florist ever again. I LOVE Delma's!!

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2014

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Stephanie at Delmas! She helped make my wedding day come to life with all the flowers and decor!! She understood my vision and was very pleasant to work with! Everything turned out spectacular!! I loved my bouquet, which matched the pictures I showed her perfectly! I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Delma's, The Flower Booth's reply:

Thank you Rachel, loved working on your wedding and loved the great bottles for the tables.

I was planning my destination wedding from home in Chicago. Stephanie interpreted my wishes via a long distance phone call and made them come to fruition. The flowers they delivered were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

Heather · Married on 03/01/2014

Stephanie at Delma's did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. We had some very specific requests and she came through. We had her create arrangements on some iron candelabras and they looked amazing! We also had live potted orchids at the reception which can be tricky to find really full bloomed ones even in the beginning of March but she found the most beautiful orchids for each table. They listened to my vision and really came through! I recommend them to anyone look for professional florists who are fun and easy to work with and offer fair prices.

Heather · Married on 01/11/2014

Stephanie at Delma's is incredible. She is a great listener which truly helps in bringing her customer's vision to fruition. She is so customer service oriented that I never felt worried things wouldn't be accomplished. With alk of the drama that goes along with weddings, this is one vendor you can count on to help make your day. I highly recommend Delma's.

Alexandria · Married on 01/04/2014

Stephanie was so great to work with. Always got back to me in a timely manner whenever I had questions...which was a lot of times! Would recommend her to everyone I know!

• Nina

Nina · Married on 07/27/2013

We used Delma's Flower Booth for our wedding on the advice of a friend. This was an awesome decision! Stephanie was very sweet and yet was sure to let us know from her experience what would flow best. We chose orange and ivory roses and they were absolutely beautiful. We also had bouquets, boutineers, rose petals lining the aisle (and she roped it off), and rose petals garnishing our centerpieces. Everything was delivered on-time and set up perfectly. Delma's Flower Booth was great from start to finish with only two visits prior to our wedding.

They were absolutely amazing! I was an out of town bride and they worked with my mom letting her take pictures to send to me then changing the arrangements until they were perfect!!! Being an out of town bride was difficult but they were helpful and patient!! Loved working with them!!

Korina · Married on 04/06/2013

Delma's provided the flowers for both my ceremony and reception, and both were beautiful. I got so many compliments on how beautiful my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were. They also provided two beautiful arrangements for the alter, and it was the perfect touch. The center pieces were gorgeous. They were very easy to work with, and understanding. My fiance and I changed the order a few times, and they had no problem at all. A week before the wedding, we needed to deduct two center pieces, and they had no problem with it. The flowers were delivered to the venue, and they set all of them up.