10 Reviews for Dellveneri Bakery

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
10 Dellveneri Bakery Reviews

For our November wedding in Killington, we ordered cannolis, apple cider donuts, and pumpkin cupcakes - they were all DELICIOUS! We looked into a few other vendors and Dellveneri's prices were extremely reasonable compared to other vendors. We were able to order double the amount of desserts than if we went with another vendor. Very pleased with Dellveneri's - one thing to note is that they are a bit slow in responding by email, FB messaging seemed to be the best way to communicate.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Pastries, Delivery

We had two cakes for ~250 people at Okemo Mt. and we were thrilled with how they came out. Everyone loved them and I couldn't be happier with their quality, professionalism and value. Another local place wanted more than double the price and a 6 page contract to go with it! Here, a few phone calls to discuss options, write a small deposit check, and pay the rest the day of the wedding. Don't get ripped off elsewhere, Dellveneri's will take care of you just fine! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The staff is absolutely amazing and attentive and will make you whatever you want whether it be cakes,desserts or cupcakes. (The donuts are pretty good too!) Their prices are more than reasonable to top it all off!! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Pastries, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cupcakes we got were great and the apple cider donuts we got from them were a big hit with our guests!

Profile Picture User7490967, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We decided to go for cupcakes for our wedding and my husband really wanted a whoopie pie as our cutting cake. The whoopie pie from Dellveneri's Bakery was the best we've ever had! Their cupcakes were equally amazing. We were so happy we ordered extra so we could eat the leftovers when we got home. Everyone absolutely loved them, I think most people at our wedding had at least two, if not more. We just couldn't get enough, they're such delicious cupcakes. Their cakes are amazing too. I ordered a strawberry shortcake cake for the rehearsal dinner since it was on my sister's birthday and it's one of the best cakes I've ever had, it almost made me want to change our order from cupcakes to the cake, but then I remembered how awesome the cupcakes are too! Even their pastries are delicious. Their cinnamon rolls are to die for. You'd never realize how amazing they are from their location, they're hidden on a side street, but I can't wait to go back to Vermont just so we can visit Dellveneri's, it's worth the 3 hour car ride from where we live! Whether you want a cake, cupcake, or pastries they are definitely the place to order from.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We can't say enough about the cake that Dellveneri's provided. We had a raspberry and lemon curd filled cake and it was out of this world. I had a slice of this cake at a Wedding we attended a year earlier by Dellveneri's and it was the best Wedding cake I've ever had! Well, on our Wedding day, it was the same... the best Wedding cake we've ever tasted!!! And they drove 60 miles to deliver it Thank you Dellveneri's... keep up the amazing baking!!!

Profile Picture Donna & Neil, 6/19/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a strawberry shortcake from Dellveneri's and it was absolutely delicious (as were the donuts that we bought each time we went to meet with the cakebaker!)!! Our guests raved about the taste, and we couldn't have been happier with how flexible the baker was with our requests. Great experience!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great bakery and fantastic cake. The cake tasting, although delicious wasn't what I expected.

Profile Picture User6164817, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake from Dellveneri's and we weren't disappointed! We tried several different flavors during our tasting and ended up selecting the maple mousse filling for one layer and the lemon raspberry filling for another layer. Everyone LOVED the cake.... there wasn't even a single piece of cake leftover after the wedding! I gave them a few pictures of what I wanted and Donald replicated it exactly and did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User3974942, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews