34 Reviews for Dell-Lea Weddings & Events

Altar/Arches (1)
Decor (1)
Furniture (1)
Lighting (1)

David and Toutou were wonderful to work with. They were accommodating and so helpful. They gave such support and advice and took so much pressure off of the planning. The venue was beautiful. The food was delicious, we had so many guests comment how yummy the food was. It was everything that we hoped for and then some. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Working with Toutou and David was so easy! They really make you feel like family through the whole process from booking the venue to the last minute changes that had to be made due to an emergency with extended family-they were so accommodating. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and I felt like my day was everything I ever imagined. I would choose them 100 times over again!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I can’t say enough good things about this venue! The owners were amazing to work with. They were so helpful. The outside ceremony was stunning, and the food was amazing! 100% recommend

Profile Picture Sawyer, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough how awesome David and Toutou are! They were flexible, helpful, responsive, and professional. They are improving the venue all the time even though it's already beautiful. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
3.5

I haven't had my wedding yet, but so far Dell Lea has been great! Very professional, willing to work with you to create your dream wedding day and all for a fantastic price and a beautiful location!

Profile Picture meghan, 9/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dell-Lea and its hosts, Tou Tou and David provided the setting for a magically perfect wedding for my daughter and her new husband. Planning was facilitated at every step. The food choices have sufficient variety without being overwhelming. We went with the fixed $ down for full open bar and David cut us a check that night for the overage. Great way to allow everyone to drink as much and what they wanted at a reasonable cost. They let us pick craft beers and wine selections. We had the servers walk around wine glasses along with appetizers that made for very pleasant fun "cocktail" hour. The hall is so lovely with high ceilings and candle lights that additional decoration wasn't necessary. There is plenty of room so you can allow for the ever expanding guest list. They set up tables flexibly and we even had a kids activity table although they were kept plenty busy with dancing. Everyone enjoyed the brownie ice cream sundaes with "choose your own" toppings. Plenty parking. Great grounds for pictures. Highly recommend Dell-Lea!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride, I would highly recommend Dell Lea as a wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful, the restored post and beam barn spacious and thoughtfully laid out for use and flow. The food was delicious, beautifully plated and the wait staff professional and efficient. However, the standouts for me were David and Tutu, the new owners. They were amazingly knowledgeable, accommodating, attentive, kind and calm of spirit. I felt that we were held graciously all through the rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. David even substituted for the best man as he was unable to attend the wedding rehearsal. His attention to detail and kindness even extended to switching out the brown chairs for the white ones for the reception as he felt they better fit the decorative theme of the wedding. Tutu and David get 5 stars as new owners. Thank you for contributing in such a wonderful way to my daughter's wedding day.

Profile Picture Winnie, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A hidden gem up in the hills of Chichester. For everything this venue has to offer, the pricing is extremely affordable! The new owners, Toutou and Dave, are such a pleasure to work with. I was nervous at first because they took over the venue just a month before my wedding date and I had been working with the previous owners for the last year. Toutou and Dave did such an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable. You can tell they have a true passion for this. They were both extremely accommodating and were open to all of the ideas I had. I sent over 2 sangria recipes that I wanted to have as signature drinks at the wedding and the bartender nailed it! All of my guests raved about the drinks and the food. I was also nervous about the food because the venue does not offer menu tastings, however the food was amazing and I would advise any future couples to not worry about this at all. Now that it is all said and done, I am glad there was not a tasting because it was one less thing I had to do and worry about. We chose buffet style and there was PLENTY! Many of my guests went up for seconds, which I loved because many other venues serve such small portion sizes. Service, food, drinks, atmosphere, pricing...I have nothing bad to say. My wedding day was exactly what I wanted and more and my husband and I did not go broke doing it! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

What a great facility to get married at. The views are breathtaking, the new owners are nothing short of spectacular. They were there at every turn to make sure our day went off without a hitch. The food was great and plentiful. I would recommend the pig roast.

Profile Picture User5012385, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I got married here in September and the venue was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Dell Lea to anyone I know getting married.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have chosen Dell Lea to have our Ceremony and Reception. We are doing a non-traditional meal which was very tough to find a venue to work with us within our budget. If you give them plenty of time they can cater your meal to what you want at a very reasonable price. This was by far the only venue that really fit in our budget and Katrina is so great to work with. They aren't the best at responding via e-mail, but over the phone they are great. There are a few petty costs that get added in like chair set-up fee if you are having it outdoors, but other than that I find them to be very reasonable.

Profile Picture User5183751, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue came as a last minute recommendation from a former coworker, and let me tell you, I have never been so excited that this fell into our lap!!!

Dell Lea is in a small little town in the middle of NH located 15 minutes from the heart of Concord. Katrina and her husband were so welcoming and so willing to work with whatever vision I as the bride had. The venue was not only GORGEOUS, but Katrina and her husband are extremely reasonably priced for hosting events at such a beautiful venue and the flexibility they have with helping your day be as special as possible is just ABOVE and BEYOND ! They allowed us the opportunity of having a fajita bar because they were so interested for the challenge to make something new...and they came out GREAT! The amount of space we had was great! The land is gorgeous and we had both access to the outside yard as well as the inside.

The only reason this venue did not get a 5/5 was because the only complaints I received from my wedding guests was that the main bartender was very unprofessional and rude towards quite a few of them. Mind you, there was no belligerently drunk people at this wedding. Everyone was respectful. I will not put forth examples as to not disregard the owners of the venue because I have so much respect for them and all they had to offer for us on our special day. I do recommend Katrina and her husband at Dell-Lea to the highest extent for future events to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wedding on June and what an amazing wedding we had thanks to Katrina and Brandon. We had a blast time. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. I'm from Las Vegas and it wasn't easy for me to planning. I talked with Katrina from the beginning and she answered every question, she quickly responded to every email and phone call.
Everything was perfect, beyond perfect. We could never have imagined such a fabulous day! We continue to receive compliments on the quality of everything that day. The venue was perfect, the staff was extremely friendly, service was awesome and the food was really juicy and tasty. I mean they have been in catering business over 20 years. What can I say. yum! yum! yum!
We would absolutely recommend this venue to a friend!! Thank you Dell-lea wedding events!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love this vendor. Katrina is really amazing at keeping in contact, answering questions, making suggestions, and taking special orders. Beautiful land and venue, polite and professional staff.

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dell-Lea was the first and only venue that we needed to look at to know where our perfect wedding celebration would take place! Thank you to Katrina and staff for being extremely accommodating! All of our guests were in awe of the gorgeous venue!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The setting of Dell-Lea is breathtaking -- it got better every time I saw it! The renovations to the barn have only made it better! It has such a wonderful, rustic charm about it. We got so many compliments on the venue!
Also, the food options were amazing! I knew my fiancé would not be able to say no when I showed him the American Buffet menu!
Katrina was so accommodating and helpful! The staff, too, were so sweet!
I am so pleased with the results!

Profile Picture User3718097, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The first time we stepped into Dell Lea, we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. Katrina and her crew did not disappointment. When we showed up for rehearsal I could not have even imagined how amazing it looked. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful the venue was, and the food was delicious! There was plenty for everybody and they even offered guests seconds! If you want an intimate and beautiful ceremony and reception Dell Lea is your place. Thank you so much Katrina!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place just beautiful views, food was great, if you don't mind doing a little work to decorate to make it your own this is the place for you.

Profile Picture User4858688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Dell-Lea this past October and everything was absolutely PERFECT! The grounds are beautifully up-kept, the building is gorgeous especially with the new addition and renovations, all our guests loved their food, which there are many options to choose from, and the staff was welcoming, flexible, personable, and amazing at everything they do. Thank you so much Katrina and Brandon...our wedding was everything we were hoping it would be! I absolutely recommend Dell-Lea to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, country-chic styled venue which is also very very affordable!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutey beautiful venue!!! Katrina and her staff did a great job from start to finish. All my guests were blown away by the perfect setting! Andrea Donahue

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I immediately fell in love with the Dell Lea as soon as I toured it. The rustic feel of the old wooden beams and the breath taking view from the back yard area were my favorites. They were great to work with. Very patient and polite. The food was delicious!

Profile Picture sharon, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dell-Lea is an unbelievably gorgeous and overall fantastic venue! Before my wedding, I was known as the girl from 27 dresses. Therefore, I've seen and dealt with A LOT of venues - Dell-Lea blew them all out of the water. The owner Katrina could not have been more professional, caring and accommodating than she was. Plus, ALL of the staff were so friendly, and genuinely cared about making the day as special as possible for us. I could never say enough positive things about them. Dell-Lea is, in my opinion, the BEST. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture User4429017, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The staff and owners where the best.

Profile Picture User3979660, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had my daughter and son-in-law's post wedding celebration here in June, 2014. The people were wonderful to work with, the food was great and the facility is beautiful! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture User4618442, 2+ years ago, 1 Review