Della Blooms Reviews

Della Blooms 2
Della Blooms 3
Della Blooms 4

Peter · Married on 02/18/2017

Dana was great and a pleasure to work with. She is truly inspired and provides a custom view to the occasion. I loved every piece of her work.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Chris · Married on 06/07/2014

Dana was able to recognize immediately what my daughter was looking for in her wedding style. She made suggestions and helped to shape the vision into reality. On the day of the wedding, she and her staff arrived early to set everything up and worked very professionally with the venue staff to create a beautiful setting for the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 05/31/2014

Our flowers from Della Blooms were beyond beautiful! I was looking for something unique yet classic, and Dana delivered. Our bouquets were soft, luxurious, and so lovely. Our flower girls had flower crowns that were to die for. I should have gotten one myself! We also asked for beautiful green garland. I wasn't sure what to expect but the greens were BEYOND stunning and just the perfect touch for our long tables. Lastly, our circular tables were adorned with beautiful arrangements in antique holders. It was the perfect touch.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/15/2010

Dana with Della Blooms went above and beyond when it came to my flowers. I arrived late at the venue with my dress still over a half an hour away. Before I could start to cry I laid eyes on my bouquet! I love flowers and had a very specific vision of what I wanted on my wedding day. These flowers exceeded all of my expectations. They were original, fun, and absolutely stunning against my bridesmaids navy blue dresses. The bouquets were nothing short of a works of art.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Dana was very flexible and able to provide different kinds of flowers for my mother, mother-in-law, each of my bridesmaids, and my sisters who were too young to be a part of the wedding party. She adjusted easily to my changes, and was able to fill in the gaps of what I wanted (since I am not a florist and didn't always know what kind of flowers were best).

Sent on 08/17/2015