Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7
  • Missy

Missy Balsley · Getting married on 11/05/2019

BEST day of our lives

I don't even know where to begin with reviewing this venue. My husband and I just got married there and it was the BEST experience of my life. From the planning process to the romantic suite after it was absolutely perfect. The wedding coordinators are something special- Amanda took care of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly. They take into account all the little details and take care of you. The venue itself is stunning. The rooms are gorgeous and worth every single penny we spent. We felt like royalty and will never forget our once in a lifetime day. So accommodating and professional. Our guests are still commenting on how phenomenal our wedding was and that the venue was perfect. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Gina · Married on 04/14/2019

Della Terra Dream Mountain Wedding in April

Della Terra is an AMAZING place to get married at!!! If you're looking to get married in the mountains, Estes Park, CO is one of THE best towns to have your wedding. If you are looking for top notch service and hospitality Della Terra is the BEST place to get married. Anna, our wedding coordinator, helped with the details any time I needed answers. If Anna was unavailable to answer, Della Terra's team would answer or direct me to someone who could help with a rapid response. Anna is an amazing woman who helped see my ideas through with my wedding details. All of the details ran as smoothly as they could ever go with Anna and the rest of the Della Terra team. I can't imagine planning a wedding in just three months without this special team's help. This venue will make you feel like a very special bride on your wedding day. The service is out of this WORLD :) Della Terra is a MUST for couples who want to get married in the mountains with an amazing wedding staff to help you coordinate your dream wedding! You won't regret this venue.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dorothy · Married on 02/18/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

There was not a single detail missed! Anna, Myra, and all of the wedding team at Della Terra were so helpful and caring throughout the whole planning process. The venue is absolutely perfect, down to the set up of our wedding suite. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 02/17/2019

Estes Park Wedding

If you are looking for a beautiful venue in the mountains, Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado is it! This venue fit our wedding vision perfectly. Our guests were in awe with the beauty of this building and its location. The staff were AMAZING to work with. They have such an attention to detail that made the day go so smoothly! The staff takes time before the wedding to go over several details so that way on the day of your wedding everything is clear and you aren't bothered with endless questions. The staff also took lots of pressure off the parents so they could enjoy the day as much as my husband and I did! I can't express enough how amazing this venue is!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

Easy Planning with the Della Terra Team

One would think planning a destination wedding from across the country would be difficult. Not true with the wedding team at Della Terra. Della Terra is absolutely beautiful and their wedding team is incredible. Anytime I had a question and I emailed or called, someone responded to me usually with in a couple of hours and absolutely the same day. We chose Della Terra because they only allowed one wedding per day, unlike some of the other venues in Estes Park. Having only one wedding per day, allows their entire wedding team to assist you throughout the entire planning process. We made one trip to Colorado to look at the venue and that was all we needed.

We cannot say enough about the team and of the sheer beauty of Della Terra. Their attention to detail is outstanding and they make a point to ensure that your dream day is absolutely everything you dreamed of, and then some.

There is no need for a wedding coordinator because Della Terra provide you with a wedding team. The only advice I have is to secure your date early. We called in September 2017 to schedule a visit in October and by the time we visited in October all but two Sundays had been booked for the following 2018 September and October.

We absolutely cannot recommend Della Terra and their wedding team enough. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and very classy. We had 90 guests at our wedding and they were blown away with the venue and the entire evening.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

The best venue!

Choosing Della Terra for our wedding venue was both the easiest and best choice we made through all of our planning. The venue itself is just stunning. They truly have wedding planning and coordination down to a science, and they made sure everything went so smoothly. I thought I would be more anxious or stressed about small details on our wedding day, but I honestly didn’t worry about a single thing because they handled everything. Our day-of coordinator, Marion, was so patient and helpful. It truly felt magical the entire day because anything I needed, whether big or small, they made happen. Everyone on their wedding team is super responsive to emails and they answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Everyone at Della Terra just made us feel so incredibly special. Our honeymoon suite was so romantic and their breakfasts were absolutely delicious. We actually didn’t want to leave to go on our honeymoon because we just loved it there so much! You can’t go wrong with Della Terra and we can’t wait to return for our anniversary for many years to come!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Donielle

Donielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Della Terra was such a wonderful place to get married. The venue is absolutely beautiful! It was our dream wedding without a doubt. Our wedding day coordinator, Marion, was so helpful, not only the day of, but throughout the entire process. She made sure everything went smoothly and had the day-of logistics down to an art. She was so sweet and kind. She always answered all of our questions, and eased any nerves we had. She helped us prepare for things we didn't even think of and she made sure every last detail was in order. Our band almost fell through at the last minute, and I was able to call Marion and discuss other alternatives so we had a plan. She was there through the rehearsal and throughout the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and I was not stressed out one bit the entire day. Marion helped make the day so enjoyable for my husband and I, and we were able to focus on each other and the wonderful occasion. The folks at Della Terra not only know what they're doing, but clearly love what they're doing, and it shows. That day was better than I could have ever imagined, and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. We were able to have a beautiful outdoor wedding in the Rocky Mountains that was within our budget. My husband and I would not have wanted to get married anywhere else. Dream Come True!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 8
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 9
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 10

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2018

This place is magical!! This is a perfect place for a wedding and reception (or any other event). The outdoor setting is perfect with the mountains as a backdrop. The reception area is set up perfect for any kind of event. What made my daughter's wedding perfect was the help and support we received from the entire staff. Everyone was professional, yet very friendly; and we received a lot of help and support through the entire planning and during the event. If I had questions, they responded very quickly; and also were very flexible in some of their requirements. They make working with other vendors very easy. Della Terra, you are the best. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Colorado mountain weddings: a DREAM place to get married

My husband and I got married here in August and it was the kind of experience that people DREAM of having for their wedding. The entire experience here was perfect and I cannot say enough good things about this place and the staff that work here! Anna was our wedding planner and she was incredible to work with. The communication and planning that went into our wedding made our big day STRESS-FREE (come on now, how many brides can say that and actually mean it?). But I’m serious... I didn’t have to worry about a thing that day.

All staff members were polite and professional and always went out of their way to make sure that our wedding day and stay there were exceptional. Darren (one of the owners) was around that weekend and he checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was going okay, which was awesome. The grounds and property are breathtaking- and everything at Della Terra is very thoughtfully and intentionally added to enhance your time there. This was an incredible place and I couldn’t have been happier with my decision to get married here!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 11
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 12
  • Courtney

Courtney Stratton · Married on 08/05/2018

Above and Beyond

Della Terra was the perfect venue for our wedding day. From the first contact to post wedding they were very professional and kind. They were very prompt at answering emails and working around my schedule since I was planning this wedding from out of state so whenever I came into town, they worked to let me come and see the venue as many times as I needed! Right up to the day they were like a second wedding planner, they helped organize everything from seating arrangements and timeline to helping transport grandparents to and from the ceremony site and reception area. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she was so sweet. Her and her team were on top of everything the day of. The day of they were bustling around getting everything set up on time and making sure my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and had everything we needed and same for my groom and his groomsmen. The getting ready suite for the females was great, there are four salon chairs in front of big mirrors for people to get ready at or for a hair and makeup artist to work at, there is a second area with a table and floor to ceiling length mirrors to get dressed in and then a little living room area with some rocking chairs and a microwave and a fireplace to hang out in. There is also a shower and two bathrooms attached to it. It really had everything we needed and made for a stress free and relaxing morning. The men’s getting ready room was great too. My groom liked that he got to hang out in the recliners and watch tv and drink beer with his guys! Anna was on top of everything the day of and everything went off without an issue. As for the venue its self it is absolutely gorgeous! The stone and brick make it romantic and the waterfall outside was a hit. The ceremony site is intimate and surrounded by trees and a little creek to make you feel like you're in your own slice of a fairytale with an amazing mountain backdrop. The reception area is amazing as well with high vaulted ceilings and lights that hang down all over to give the impression of stars in the sky once the sun goes down. The have a special area just for the DJ that is next to the dance floor and the bar is close too, so we never missed a beat if we needed a drink. The dance floor being in the middle of the tables was not an issue at all, it was actually convenient for guests to dance and be able to sit when they needed and not be far away. They also open up the doors to the patios so guests can wonder out and enjoy the water fall and the twinkling lights outside.... Now for the honeymoon suite. Their suites are amazing as well. Anna and her team went up and decorated it with rose petals and laid my vail on the bed and cute tea lights that led to the hot tub so once the wedding was over we were surprised by a very romantic and relaxing rest of the night. Anna and her team are fantastic, and Della Terra is fantastic, and we wish we could get married again!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 13
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 14
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 15
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 16
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 17
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 18

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

Della Terra was unbelievably beautiful, accommodating, efficient, and kind. Truly everything went perfectly because DT has it down to a science -- the science of your liking and preference to meet each and every one of your needs! I would not change a thing about my experience at Della Terra. They do not miss a detail, and you feel like royalty as well as deeply known and valued. I cannot imagine my wedding day being any more perfect; Della Terra, and especially my given coordinator at DT, Anna, deserve the credit for that!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Della Terra knows how to make your wedding the most special day and better than could have ever been imagined. I would recommend everyone to get married at Della Terra!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Della Terra is the PERFECT place to get married! We loved it so much! The staff is very responsive to every little question before the event, and they want to make your vision come true. We got married there on a Monday (to save on costs) but they still pulled out all the stops. We can't wait to visit on our anniversary!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

The second my mom and I pulled into Della Terra's drive on our visit to Estes Park, we knew it was the perfect place for mine and my fiancé's wedding. Everything about this venue is breathtaking! The view, the building, the outdoor space, the suites, and the cabins! The wedding team is just as amazing as the venue itself. We met with Marion a few months out from our wedding, and she helped us plan every final detail to create the perfect day. Our day of coordinator was Amanda, and she made sure everything was in order and ready to go throughout the evening. We could not have had a more beautiful, magical, and perfect day! Thank you Della Terra & the Della Terra Wedding Team!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 19
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 20
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/17/2018

I went to a wedding at Della Terra when I was 14 and knew that I wanted to get married there. Fast forward a few years and I was getting married there myself. Working with Anna and the Della Terra team made the entire wedding process seamless and dare I say enjoyable. Anna truly became our friend and Im still convinced she made the rain stop for just long enough to have an outdoor ceremony. Della Terra has wedding planning down to a T and helped keep everything on track with reminders, updates, check ins, and the amazing walk through that goes over the tiniest details. I appreciated that they helped coordinate with all of the vendors, especially day of, so that I was not worried about the day going as planned and on time. Ultimately Della terra was quite literally a dream come true in every sense, and I hope to return for many anniversaries to come! I would give 10 stars if I could (:

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 21
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 22
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 23

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

Wow! Della Terra was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding (besides choosing to marry each other, of course). My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park for the beautiful mountain views. Neither of us had been to Estes Park before our wedding week so choosing a venue and vendors was challenging. When we stumbled upon Della Terra, we instantly fell in love with the Chateau, and the outdoor ceremony site. After reading the impressive amount of 5 star reviews, we knew it was the venue for us. We booked our June 14th, 2018 wedding and spent the next 9 months planning. What we didn’t realize when we booked Della Terra is that your wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way! Our coordinator, Marian, recommended the most amazing vendors (Reverend Scott Awbrey, Colorado Rose Cake Company, and Floral Design of Europe, etc), and went through every detail of our wedding with us months before the day. The first time we saw Della Terra was the day of our rehearsal. From the moment we arrived, everything felt so right. Every little detail was perfect. I have never worked with a more accommodating staff. Our wedding coordinator, Marian, was the sweetest person to work with and was without a doubt one of our favorite parts of the wedding week. The day before our wedding, I made a last minute change to our linen colors (after seeing them in person for the first time). No one batted an eye, they just got right to work making changes. On the morning of our wedding, neither my husband or I stressed at all. Marian and the team at Della Terra took care of everything. They literally have every little detail thought out—umbrellas for guests, golf carts to taxi people from the parking lot, beverages for my husband and I as we were greeting guests, and so much more. They just made sure our whole day ran smoothly. If you choose Della Terra for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. We can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 29
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 30
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 31

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful wedding venue, staff was very helpful with any questions. Me and my wife were very happy with everything and didn’t have to worry one bit on our wedding day

Sent on 05/24/2018

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Everything about our wedding day was perfect because of Della Terra and our amazing coordinator Anna! They made sure all of our dreams for the day came true! We were worried because it was supposed to be a stormy day but they stepped right in and made sure our outdoor wedding would still be possible for us all while still making our guests comfortable! We had a very short engagement but we still had everything possible at our wedding because of their help in the planning process. Anna, our coordinator, was absolutely incredible and with her help, kind heart, organization, and enthusiasm made our day complete! I cannot thank Della Terra enough for everything they did for us. We will definitely be back to stay in the chateau for many years to come!

Sent on 05/29/2018

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

I cannot recommend this venue enough! I seriously went and toured Della Terra the day after my proposal and fell in love! Seven months later is had the most beautiful and amazing wedding at Della Terra. Anna was the best event manager that I could've asked for. Each staff member is kind, friendly, and helpful. The process was extremely easy, especially since I lived 800 plus miles away from this location, and I would do it all over again if I could! The cost for this venue id absolutely great. Della Terra has the best package deal. If you want the most beautiful, fun, and least stressful wedding I say give them a call today!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 32
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 33
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 34
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 35
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

If you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL mountain venue in Colorado, look no further. Nestled between the Rocky Mountain National park, Della Terra provides seclusion, animal wildlife and spectacular mountain views. We had the pleasure of working with Marion on the Della Terra staff for our wedding and everything was just perfect. We had 2 different walk throughs to go over colors and all details that you wouldn't even think of. My vision of a winter Beauty and the Beast wedding came to life in such a romantic and beautiful setting. I told Marion she was my real life fairy godmother. :) Not only was the ceremony and reception space each unique and stunning, but the luxury suite rooms were breathtaking. Each room is based on a theme so no two are the same. They have a water-wall and a fireplace in their bathrooms with a deep bathtub and a shower cave. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries with them!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 41
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 42
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 43

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

The venue was so beautiful and the staff was AMAZING. We didn’t worry about anything the day of our wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Della Terra is quite possibly Heaven on Earth. Our wedding could not have been more magical and perfect. Anna was a dream to work with, and made our day worry-free! My husband and I are planners, and plan everything down to the T. So it was a huge relief to have Anna and the wonderful Della Terra staff be so attentive, and respond to our many emails so quickly! (I’m one of those that emails any time a question pops up in my mind, and they answered every question I had!) Della Terra offers so many helpful suggestions for creating your special day; everything from decorating tips, to little details that make the evening more fun for your guests, they think of everything! And their Preferred Vendors list is wonderful! We found all of our vendors from that list, and were beyond happy with them, as well! Every detail the day of our wedding was perfect. Right down to the hot coca, hand warmers, and blankets Anna brought us as we signed our marriage license! The entire staff was wonderful; Anna, Justin, Reese, and Dan all helped make our day run so smoothly! And our suite was decorated so beautifully, after our reception…it was so welcoming and relaxing coming into that, after dancing all night! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, and how it’s a perfect place for a wedding! I whole-heartedly recommend Della Terra for anyone who wants not only a gorgeous wedding venue, but a stress free experience working with wonderful people, and a beautiful chateau that you will want to visit again and again.

Sent on 11/17/2017

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

We fell in love with Della Terra when we saw it and booked it right away. Tess and the Wedding team were awesome! They were there to keep my worries down and my concerns resolved. It was the perfect place for us to have our wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 44
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 45
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 46

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Where to even start here, as i could write a novel!
    I will begin with the amazing wedding team at the Della Terra. There surely is no one better to work with than these ladies. They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, quick to answer any questions and provide advise and suggestions when needed. I can not say enough about this team.
    Marion was our day of coordinator and i just loved working with her! It was so great to have her connecting with and coordinating with the vendors on the day of to alleviate some major stress.
    Moving on to the actual venue, which we booked after only seeing pictures online and never even having been to Estes Park. This place, as the pictures would suggest, is gorgeous, but not until you are there can you understand the beauty of this venue! It is situated right among the mountains and the landscaping is magnificent and an amazing backdrop for any event. The inside is just as beautiful and the large windows provide an openess to all the views outside. It is a showstopper and our guests spent most of the cocktail hour taking pictures.
    If you are between venues, this is the one to choose. It is a chic mountain venue that you can dress up as much as needed and it can be a wonderful formal site, or go completely natural for a laid back wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2017