Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

174 Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Easy Planning with the Della Terra Team

One would think planning a destination wedding from across the country would be difficult. Not true with the wedding team at Della Terra. Della Terra is absolutely beautiful and their wedding team is incredible. Anytime I had a question and I emailed or called, someone responded to me usually with in a couple of hours and absolutely the same day. We chose Della Terra because they only allowed one wedding per day, unlike some of the other venues in Estes Park. Having only one wedding per day, allows their entire wedding team to assist you throughout the entire planning process. We made one trip to Colorado to look at the venue and that was all we needed.

We cannot say enough about the team and of the sheer beauty of Della Terra. Their attention to detail is outstanding and they make a point to ensure that your dream day is absolutely everything you dreamed of, and then some.

There is no need for a wedding coordinator because Della Terra provide you with a wedding team. The only advice I have is to secure your date early. We called in September 2017 to schedule a visit in October and by the time we visited in October all but two Sundays had been booked for the following 2018 September and October.

We absolutely cannot recommend Della Terra and their wedding team enough. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and very classy. We had 90 guests at our wedding and they were blown away with the venue and the entire evening.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

The best venue!

Choosing Della Terra for our wedding venue was both the easiest and best choice we made through all of our planning. The venue itself is just stunning. They truly have wedding planning and coordination down to a science, and they made sure everything went so smoothly. I thought I would be more anxious or stressed about small details on our wedding day, but I honestly didn’t worry about a single thing because they handled everything. Our day-of coordinator, Marion, was so patient and helpful. It truly felt magical the entire day because anything I needed, whether big or small, they made happen. Everyone on their wedding team is super responsive to emails and they answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Everyone at Della Terra just made us feel so incredibly special. Our honeymoon suite was so romantic and their breakfasts were absolutely delicious. We actually didn’t want to leave to go on our honeymoon because we just loved it there so much! You can’t go wrong with Della Terra and we can’t wait to return for our anniversary for many years to come!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2018

This place is magical!! This is a perfect place for a wedding and reception (or any other event). The outdoor setting is perfect with the mountains as a backdrop. The reception area is set up perfect for any kind of event. What made my daughter's wedding perfect was the help and support we received from the entire staff. Everyone was professional, yet very friendly; and we received a lot of help and support through the entire planning and during the event. If I had questions, they responded very quickly; and also were very flexible in some of their requirements. They make working with other vendors very easy. Della Terra, you are the best. We love you guys!!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Colorado mountain weddings: a DREAM place to get married

My husband and I got married here in August and it was the kind of experience that people DREAM of having for their wedding. The entire experience here was perfect and I cannot say enough good things about this place and the staff that work here! Anna was our wedding planner and she was incredible to work with. The communication and planning that went into our wedding made our big day STRESS-FREE (come on now, how many brides can say that and actually mean it?). But I’m serious... I didn’t have to worry about a thing that day.

All staff members were polite and professional and always went out of their way to make sure that our wedding day and stay there were exceptional. Darren (one of the owners) was around that weekend and he checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was going okay, which was awesome. The grounds and property are breathtaking- and everything at Della Terra is very thoughtfully and intentionally added to enhance your time there. This was an incredible place and I couldn’t have been happier with my decision to get married here!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 1
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 2

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

Della Terra was unbelievably beautiful, accommodating, efficient, and kind. Truly everything went perfectly because DT has it down to a science -- the science of your liking and preference to meet each and every one of your needs! I would not change a thing about my experience at Della Terra. They do not miss a detail, and you feel like royalty as well as deeply known and valued. I cannot imagine my wedding day being any more perfect; Della Terra, and especially my given coordinator at DT, Anna, deserve the credit for that!

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Della Terra knows how to make your wedding the most special day and better than could have ever been imagined. I would recommend everyone to get married at Della Terra!

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Della Terra is the PERFECT place to get married! We loved it so much! The staff is very responsive to every little question before the event, and they want to make your vision come true. We got married there on a Monday (to save on costs) but they still pulled out all the stops. We can't wait to visit on our anniversary!

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

The second my mom and I pulled into Della Terra's drive on our visit to Estes Park, we knew it was the perfect place for mine and my fiancé's wedding. Everything about this venue is breathtaking! The view, the building, the outdoor space, the suites, and the cabins! The wedding team is just as amazing as the venue itself. We met with Marion a few months out from our wedding, and she helped us plan every final detail to create the perfect day. Our day of coordinator was Amanda, and she made sure everything was in order and ready to go throughout the evening. We could not have had a more beautiful, magical, and perfect day! Thank you Della Terra & the Della Terra Wedding Team!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 3
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 4
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/17/2018

I went to a wedding at Della Terra when I was 14 and knew that I wanted to get married there. Fast forward a few years and I was getting married there myself. Working with Anna and the Della Terra team made the entire wedding process seamless and dare I say enjoyable. Anna truly became our friend and Im still convinced she made the rain stop for just long enough to have an outdoor ceremony. Della Terra has wedding planning down to a T and helped keep everything on track with reminders, updates, check ins, and the amazing walk through that goes over the tiniest details. I appreciated that they helped coordinate with all of the vendors, especially day of, so that I was not worried about the day going as planned and on time. Ultimately Della terra was quite literally a dream come true in every sense, and I hope to return for many anniversaries to come! I would give 10 stars if I could (:

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

Wow! Della Terra was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding (besides choosing to marry each other, of course). My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park for the beautiful mountain views. Neither of us had been to Estes Park before our wedding week so choosing a venue and vendors was challenging. When we stumbled upon Della Terra, we instantly fell in love with the Chateau, and the outdoor ceremony site. After reading the impressive amount of 5 star reviews, we knew it was the venue for us. We booked our June 14th, 2018 wedding and spent the next 9 months planning. What we didn’t realize when we booked Della Terra is that your wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way! Our coordinator, Marian, recommended the most amazing vendors (Reverend Scott Awbrey, Colorado Rose Cake Company, and Floral Design of Europe, etc), and went through every detail of our wedding with us months before the day. The first time we saw Della Terra was the day of our rehearsal. From the moment we arrived, everything felt so right. Every little detail was perfect. I have never worked with a more accommodating staff. Our wedding coordinator, Marian, was the sweetest person to work with and was without a doubt one of our favorite parts of the wedding week. The day before our wedding, I made a last minute change to our linen colors (after seeing them in person for the first time). No one batted an eye, they just got right to work making changes. On the morning of our wedding, neither my husband or I stressed at all. Marian and the team at Della Terra took care of everything. They literally have every little detail thought out—umbrellas for guests, golf carts to taxi people from the parking lot, beverages for my husband and I as we were greeting guests, and so much more. They just made sure our whole day ran smoothly. If you choose Della Terra for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. We can’t say enough good things!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 8
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 13
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 14
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 15

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful wedding venue, staff was very helpful with any questions. Me and my wife were very happy with everything and didn’t have to worry one bit on our wedding day

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Everything about our wedding day was perfect because of Della Terra and our amazing coordinator Anna! They made sure all of our dreams for the day came true! We were worried because it was supposed to be a stormy day but they stepped right in and made sure our outdoor wedding would still be possible for us all while still making our guests comfortable! We had a very short engagement but we still had everything possible at our wedding because of their help in the planning process. Anna, our coordinator, was absolutely incredible and with her help, kind heart, organization, and enthusiasm made our day complete! I cannot thank Della Terra enough for everything they did for us. We will definitely be back to stay in the chateau for many years to come!

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

I cannot recommend this venue enough! I seriously went and toured Della Terra the day after my proposal and fell in love! Seven months later is had the most beautiful and amazing wedding at Della Terra. Anna was the best event manager that I could've asked for. Each staff member is kind, friendly, and helpful. The process was extremely easy, especially since I lived 800 plus miles away from this location, and I would do it all over again if I could! The cost for this venue id absolutely great. Della Terra has the best package deal. If you want the most beautiful, fun, and least stressful wedding I say give them a call today!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 16
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 17
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 18
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 19
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

If you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL mountain venue in Colorado, look no further. Nestled between the Rocky Mountain National park, Della Terra provides seclusion, animal wildlife and spectacular mountain views. We had the pleasure of working with Marion on the Della Terra staff for our wedding and everything was just perfect. We had 2 different walk throughs to go over colors and all details that you wouldn't even think of. My vision of a winter Beauty and the Beast wedding came to life in such a romantic and beautiful setting. I told Marion she was my real life fairy godmother. :) Not only was the ceremony and reception space each unique and stunning, but the luxury suite rooms were breathtaking. Each room is based on a theme so no two are the same. They have a water-wall and a fireplace in their bathrooms with a deep bathtub and a shower cave. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries with them!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 20
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 25
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 26
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 27

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

The venue was so beautiful and the staff was AMAZING. We didn’t worry about anything the day of our wedding!

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Della Terra is quite possibly Heaven on Earth. Our wedding could not have been more magical and perfect. Anna was a dream to work with, and made our day worry-free! My husband and I are planners, and plan everything down to the T. So it was a huge relief to have Anna and the wonderful Della Terra staff be so attentive, and respond to our many emails so quickly! (I’m one of those that emails any time a question pops up in my mind, and they answered every question I had!) Della Terra offers so many helpful suggestions for creating your special day; everything from decorating tips, to little details that make the evening more fun for your guests, they think of everything! And their Preferred Vendors list is wonderful! We found all of our vendors from that list, and were beyond happy with them, as well! Every detail the day of our wedding was perfect. Right down to the hot coca, hand warmers, and blankets Anna brought us as we signed our marriage license! The entire staff was wonderful; Anna, Justin, Reese, and Dan all helped make our day run so smoothly! And our suite was decorated so beautifully, after our reception…it was so welcoming and relaxing coming into that, after dancing all night! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, and how it’s a perfect place for a wedding! I whole-heartedly recommend Della Terra for anyone who wants not only a gorgeous wedding venue, but a stress free experience working with wonderful people, and a beautiful chateau that you will want to visit again and again.

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

We fell in love with Della Terra when we saw it and booked it right away. Tess and the Wedding team were awesome! They were there to keep my worries down and my concerns resolved. It was the perfect place for us to have our wedding.

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 28
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 29
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 30

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Where to even start here, as i could write a novel!
    I will begin with the amazing wedding team at the Della Terra. There surely is no one better to work with than these ladies. They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, quick to answer any questions and provide advise and suggestions when needed. I can not say enough about this team.
    Marion was our day of coordinator and i just loved working with her! It was so great to have her connecting with and coordinating with the vendors on the day of to alleviate some major stress.
    Moving on to the actual venue, which we booked after only seeing pictures online and never even having been to Estes Park. This place, as the pictures would suggest, is gorgeous, but not until you are there can you understand the beauty of this venue! It is situated right among the mountains and the landscaping is magnificent and an amazing backdrop for any event. The inside is just as beautiful and the large windows provide an openess to all the views outside. It is a showstopper and our guests spent most of the cocktail hour taking pictures.
    If you are between venues, this is the one to choose. It is a chic mountain venue that you can dress up as much as needed and it can be a wonderful formal site, or go completely natural for a laid back wedding.

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 31
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 32
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 33
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 34
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 35
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 36
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 37

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I got married at Della Terra in late September 2017. Della Terra is a dream and the perfect place to get married. We fell in love with the venue and staff when we first toured the venue. Our beautiful fall wedding went smoothly, thanks to Tess and all the staff who made our day wonderful. All our guests were in awe of the stunning scenery and we received so many compliments that Della Terra is truly the most amazing place to get married. Della Terra is magical and romantic with a whole staff that is perfection and responsive to everything. My husband and I will stay at Della Terra in the suites to celebrate our wedding anniversaries and reminisce on all the wonderful memories we created here! Thank you, Della Terra Mountain Chateau, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Heidi · Married on 09/25/2017

Simply the best wedding venue with the greatest staff and perfect location. Our wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. Anna Mundale from Della Terra was our wedding coordinator and our wedding couldn't have ran smoother. She is so organized, helpful, attentative, always smiling, beautiful person inside and out and simply couldn't have been so perfect without her. I included some pictures from our wedding taken by the talented photographer Travis Broxton. His pictures look more like pieces of art then wedding photos.

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 38
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 39
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 40

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased with our choice of Della Terra Mountain Chateau for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit to our farewell, every moment was beautiful! The staff was incredibly helpful! I live in Pennsylvania and was so thankful for Della Terra's vendor suggestions. A "Shout Out" to Jay Kacik of Standing Room Only, Izzie at Jubilations Catering, Travis Broxton of Broxton Art Photography, Brigitte of Floral Design of Europe, Cloud 9 Strings for their magical music and their incredible talent, Megan Swenson for makeup, and Ben Dimarco for hair styling. Anna M. at Della Terra transformed the Bridal Suite that brought tears of joy to the newly married couple! The entire staff was so supportive and so helpful. We feel blessed to have experienced Della Terra hospitality!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 41
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 42

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding on 9/15/17 at Della Terra. It was an amazing and wonderful day! The staff and venue are the best to work with to make your wedding day everything you could imagine! We enjoyed every minute and Della Terra is so organized, flexible and quick to respond with any questions your may have throughout the planning process. I couldn't have imagined working with a better team fort planning and day of our wedding. I highly recommend taking a look at Della Terra if you are planning on getting married, you won't regret it!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

This venue is a show-stopper. After seeing it online, I knew it would have to be in the middle of a power plant to not love it in-person. After visiting, no other venues stood a chance. All of our guests were from out-of-state, but we figured if they had to come to Colorado, they may as well come someplace beautiful! Tess was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. We worked really well together, and she's extremely responsive and organized. The included honeymoon suite the night of the wedding is a major bonus (and they're bathrobes are amazing). LOVE!

Megan · Married on 07/28/2017

Della Terra is, hands down, the most amazing, beautiful place to get married in Colorado! They went above and beyond with every expectation and request. The wedding staff was purely amazing. If you're looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Della Terra.