Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

211 | Estes Park, CO

211 Reviews for Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Lacey Z. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Such a special venue!

We could not have imagined a more amazing venue and team for our wedding! In having to postpone and readjust our original wedding plans, Della Terra was so helpful and supportive throughout the whole process, ensuring our vision became a reality! Every moment was truly wonderful, from the amazing locations on site to get ready for the day, to the ceremony views outdoors, and the beautiful decor and set up for dinner and dancing, it is one of a kind! We cannot be more grateful for Pam, Annie and the entire Della Terra wedding team for all they did for us and their constant support, communication, organization, and love they put into our wedding! All night, our guests kept commenting on the venue and how picturesque it is! We love Della Terra and are so thankful for this venue and team! It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Cory

Cory E. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Visit In Person and Talk to the Team!!!

We actually said no at first and almost missed our chance, but decided to go visit on a whim. Worth it!!! Pam, Darrell, Annie, and the rest of the team at Della Terra took the best care of us for our wedding. Everything was perfect, we had constant communication throughout the process, and I honestly cannot imagine our wedding without them. They were so accommodating and so diligent with all of the COVID regulations so that we could focus on spending time with our loved ones. This is a magical place and I would highly encourage you to at least visit them and give them a shot for your wedding. Their rooms are incredible and we will definitely be going back for our anniversaries to come. Thank you all so much, my wife and I are so lucky to have found you for our special day. By the way, for the budget conscious, we had our wedding on a Tuesday and it saved us a ton. They can hold weddings on any day, so stop by and ask them for all of the info before making a decision. Oh and a side note, the wild life and scenery of Rocky Mountain National Park in the background were second to none at this location. Truly amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Casey

Casey J. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Della Terra Was Perfect

My wife and I were enamored with the Della Terra Mountain Chateau from the moment we saw it. Its sophisticated charm, immaculate facilities, custom-designed, aesthetically pleasing architecture, majestic views and top-notch, welcoming and professional representatives contributed substantially to fulfilling our dream for our wedding in February 2020.

My wife and I live in Los Angeles and have family in Colorado and Japan. Given the expense and time of our guests traveling to Estes Park, we wanted to ensure that not only were we happy with the venue, but they were too. We intentionally kept the wedding intimate and personal, so it was essential that any vendors who would be present would be able to make our guests from near and far feel completely at home. Since our wedding, we have had several of our guests note that they have returned to Estes Park and the Della Terra Mountain Chateau to reminisce about the intimate and meaningful time we all had together. Since we were mainly coordinating our wedding from a distance, it was also essential that we had ample help from the venue and contacts we could completely trust. Anna (and Pam) were everything for which we hoped and more, truly. As one example, I had forgotten my pocket square that my wife gave me before the ceremony, and Anna was there to get me back on track. She attended to the most intricate details while managing to ensure the entire wedding ran flawlessly. We look forward to continuing the friendship we formed with her through these experiences.

There is so much that can be said about Della Terra Mountain Chateau and the people who own it and run it. Suffice it to say, it was perfect for us, and we highly recommend it!

Photo Credit: www.sincerelyjulesstudio.com

Sent on 10/18/2020

Mathew G. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

Picturesque Mountain Venue

Della Terra made having a destination wedding SO easy for us. They provided a wedding portal with questions and forms for figuring out everything we needed to know to plan our day!

They also provided a list of "Familiar Faces" vendors which made contacting them a breeze.

Anna, our day-of coordinator, was so incredibly helpful in making our ceremony and reception go off without a hitch. She and her team managed things from wedding party entrances to music coordination and more.

Did I mention how BEAUTIFUL this venue is? It has a classical, tuscan villa feel and the backdrop of the Rockies is breathtaking. Its proximity to the Rocky Mountain National park was a selling point for us as we were able to take our first look photos there!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Ashley K. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Look no further - best venue hands down!

My wedding day and experience was absolutely perfect. From the moment we walked through our rehearsal, to getting ready day of, to the perfect ceremony, and lastly to the dance party and everything in between - it was a fairytale! A huge stressor for my husband and I was having a wedding during a pandemic. Pam, Anna, and the whole wedding planning team was in contact with us at all times. There were several changes that needed to be made due to county rules and they were very punctual with those changes. We also wanted all our guests to feel safe but also be able to celebrate, and DTMC was the perfect venue for that. They went above and beyond to make their space socially distanced and safe for everyone. They accommodated several guests to sit outside for dinner, and also made sure there was plenty of hand sanitizer for everyone. It was a big relief to us finding out that none of our guests got sick from our wedding! I couldn't have dreamt of a place to get married, of a better team to work with, or of a better wedding. Every detail DTMC has to offer us was sublime. A special thanks to our wedding planner, Anna, for making our day so perfect and memorable.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Natalie N. · Married on 08/31/2020

Good Venue

The Venue is great and staff tries their best to meet all needs. Once your event has started if something is amiss it is hard to get it corrected. However, I would recommend the venue and the staff for your marriage it has everything to make your event magical.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Kim

Kim F. · Married on 08/13/2020

Beautiful and Perfect Venue

Della Terra exceeded our exceptions. Throughout the planning process, they kept us informed with all new updates and gave recommendations on how to follow state guidelines and still make the wedding beautiful.
    The Venue and rooms are gorgeous and our guests loved the outside dance floor. The bridal salon and theater were so much fun for getting ready. We loved being able to get married outside while surrounded by the trees and mountains.
    Our amazing day of coordinator was Anna. She somehow managed to be in 10 places at once and helped tweak our day's timeline as needed. She made the planning process and day of easy. She took care of everything and made sure the day had no hiccups.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Macy T. · Married on 07/24/2020

Best Venue

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our wedding celebration due to COVID-19. However, I still wanted to give Pam, Sarah and the wedding planning team at Della Terra a HUGE shoutout. This place was always my dream for our wedding. From day one, I felt the love and excitement that is radiating from this venue. It is romantic, elegant and exactly what I pictured for a mountain wedding. The team at Della Terra went absolutely above and beyond with communication, dedication and professionalism. They navigated every unknown through the Pandemic so graciously. They took ALL of the stress off of me. I cannot say enough good graces about this venue and wedding team, and recommend them to every couple reading this. I cannot wait to visit them in the future for an extended stay.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2020

Best day of my life!

Located next to the beautiful Rockies, Della Terra remains a fairytale escape set perfectly between the city of Estes Park and the natural surrounding parks. Decorated in a luxurious Chateau-influenced style, this venue exudes luxury and class. Despite the prestige, Della Terra offers a variety of packages that allow for flexibility in pricing so that you can have the wedding you want at the price you can afford. Hosting multiple weddings each week, Della Terra has become a leading expert at running weddings. They will walk you through everything and even provide you an assistant to help you through the process. You can always rest assured you are in safe hands. From personal experience, having had my wedding date planned to take place at the height of the pandemic in July, I witnessed Della Terra take action above and beyond what venues are doing today. From meeting with local and state officials to understand the regulations surrounding the pandemic to rearranging existing practices and layouts to ensure maximum guest safety, Della Terra prioritized the safety and beauty of the wedding. When you decide on your venue, you want to ensure that your money is well-spent and that you can rest assured that things will run smoothly. Della Terra is here to last and make sure you have the best day possible! A big thank you to Pam, Anna and all the Della Terra staff.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Ally F. · Married on 07/07/2020

Wedding during COVID-19

We had our wedding planned at Della Terra and had to push it back due to COVID-19. Coming up to the wedding Della Terra was excellent with communicating to our vendors new guidelines and communicating with us how we would accommodate with changes. Everyone felt safe with distancing and taken care of the whole day. Della Terra had created the most beautiful outdoor reception area for us to dance, spread out, and celebrate in the mountains. I am so glad this gave us the chance to be able to be outdoors under the lights and dance in the mountains, an awesome and unique experience we wouldn’t have had otherwise! We couldn’t have imagined a more dreamy, romantic, and exciting day. The staff was amazing, always on top of things, and recommended the best vendors. The change of plans only made our wedding day better, thank you Della Terra for giving us a day our friends and family will always remember!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Patty P. · Married on 06/08/2020

Amazing venue

We were guests at our dear friends' daughters wedding last week. Flying in from the east coast, we arrived to a gorgeous luxury suite (Sun) with many beautiful amenities. The venue was beautifully decorated and the outside wedding was picture perfect. Food, entertainment, and surroundings were top notch! We would highly recommend this stunning Chateau as a wedding venue for anyone. We hope to someday return!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Andrea · Married on 05/22/2020

Beautiful mountain wedding!

I’m not sure I can adequately describe how grateful I am for Pam, Amanda, and the entire Della Terra staff for making our wedding day so special! Our original wedding date was May 22, 2020, and we had to postpone 3 times due to Covid. Pam always kept us up to date on new available dates and Covid protocols in Estes Park. She was so empathetic and truly felt our pain and frustration of having to be flexible and change our plans. When we finally landed on August 7th, 2020, as our new date, the governor had recently announced a 10 PM last call. Pam offered a Welcome Bar for arriving guests since we weren’t going to be able to have our open bar go til 11 PM. It was her thoughtfulness and communication that made it so wonderful to work with her!

Amanda was great and so flexible with us and our plans and dates constantly changing. She assisted our vendors and was always available for us and them. She’s bubbly, friendly, responsive and overall awesome! Our rehearsal went flawlessly as well and we’re so lucky that we had her as our on site coordinator!

Our guests LOVED the venue and we continue to hear from our family and friends who were able to make our wedding day happen how beautiful the venue was. Della Terra will always be a special place for us and we can’t wait to come back on our Anniversary next year :)

Sent on 08/23/2020

Mallory J. · Married on 02/22/2020

Made our perfect day

Della Terra knows what they are doing! From the second we walked in for a tour we could tell that this venue was special. It is epically beautiful but also made planning so easy. Their staff is always available to help and the day of ran like clockwork. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Della Terra made it all possible.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Christine

Christine W. · Married on 02/05/2020

A dream come true

Della Terra Mountain Château was a venue I had my eye on for a while and could never imagine having my wedding day at such a stunning place! Simply stunning all on it’s own with the mountains and forest surrounding this breath taking venue. The staff went above and beyond and made our wedding day come true without a hitch while my husband and I got to relax in a luxury honeymoon suite. I can not wait to go back for our anniversary. Our wedding day was 02-05-2020 ❤️

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • CYNTHIA

Cynthia T. · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff

Della Terra was our first venue in Estes Park we visited and we fell in love instantly. It's a gorgeous venue with a lot to offer. Their pricing worked for our budget and we begun our wedding planning. Their staff is fantastic with communication and being professional. They also made the planning go smoothly; we planned our wedding in 9 months with Della Terra. I would highly recommend Della Terra for your mountain wedding venue.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Missy

Missy B. · Married on 11/05/2019

BEST day of our lives

I don't even know where to begin with reviewing this venue. My husband and I just got married there and it was the BEST experience of my life. From the planning process to the romantic suite after it was absolutely perfect. The wedding coordinators are something special- Amanda took care of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly. They take into account all the little details and take care of you. The venue itself is stunning. The rooms are gorgeous and worth every single penny we spent. We felt like royalty and will never forget our once in a lifetime day. So accommodating and professional. Our guests are still commenting on how phenomenal our wedding was and that the venue was perfect. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Nolan

Nolan B. · Married on 10/03/2019

Absolutely Worth It

Della Terra lives up to the hype in every way. From the very first experience, they made everything as easy as possible for us as the couple, our families, our vendors (many of which gave us discounts when they found out DT was the venue!), and so on. There was absolutely nothing that wasn't communicated clearly in advance, thought of, anticipated, and taken care of that even comes to mind. Amanda, our assigned coordinator, was phenomenal at every step and we're so thankful for the genuine care she applied to our wedding. Our wedding was perfect (honestly) and I just can't imagine that being the case at any other venue.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kaitlynannie

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/03/2019

All around great experience!

Della Terra took such good care of us from the second we walked into the door until we left the property the day after the wedding. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the entire experience and loved every moment of of our stay.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna P. · Married on 08/12/2019

Best wedding venue on the planet

Della Terra is the most incredible venue. You can't beat the stunning beauty of the ceremony site and reception hall for a Colorado mountain wedding in literally any season. We had a winter wedding and it snowed like magic for our outdoor reception! All of the staff are incredible, weddings are all they do. They were amazing to plan with, they're ready for anything. I can't say enough good things about every step of the process with them, from the moment you decide it's your venue through the end of your reception, they have thought of everything and will have your back through every little detail to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • James

James S. · Married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding Wedding Venue and hospitality!!

We have looked everywhere for a venue but when we found this place it just feels right. The view and the surroundings are amazing for sure your guests will love it, Ours DID!!. Della terra is very clean and feels very at-home setting.

All staff are very amazing also, their level of hospitality is top notch, You'll feel like you have been friends forever starting with the front desk, planner, bartender and the server. This place is the model for customer service.

Planning crew specially "Anna" are very detail oriented. Her expertise and her planning skills tells us that you do not need to worry and it'll fall into place. We did quite quick rehearsal but it went smoothly as planned.

If You want a destination wedding venue around or in the mountains, You and your partner will not regret it.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Colter R. · Married on 07/13/2019

Our Dream Wedding Venue

We used Della Terra as our wedding venue and can not say enough good things about them. Della Terra is an absolutely amazing venue with spectacular scenery and great customer service. We found it super easy to work with the management and our wedding coordinator, Amanda, made the wedding day a breeze. Amanda was an enormous help in organizing the day-of events and we could tell she really cared for us and wanted to make our day special. We would highly recommend Della Terra as a wedding venue and as a special get-away in the mountains.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan H. · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Setting

This venue is beautiful just as it is. There are a lot of areas to host different parts of the and all of them are beautiful just the way they are. Throughout the day the staff is very helpful on everything that you need to get done but they also stay out of the way as much as possible. Annie was our wedding planner and she helped make the day really easy for my bride and she fit in with the party! Great experience for us!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mark A. · Married on 07/02/2019

Beyond All Expectations!

From first contact, through our wedding day, Anna Mundale and Della Terra surpassed our every expectation. Communication was always punctual and beyond thorough (they have done this a few thousand more times that the average person, and it really shows). The venue is second to none. Facilities are impeccably kept (they literally clean everything everyday - we spent 2 nights in a bridal suite and witnessed it firsthand). Everything - and I mean everything needed including totally committed staff (my future step son forgot a belt and one of the grounds crew overheard and gave him the one he was wearing) is at Della Terra. You cannot want for something there!

I will never be able to say enough about how very special Anna is. Always cheerful, helpful and positive. She left no stone un-turned, crossed every "T" and dotted every "I". All performed with her casual calm and charm. I sincerely do not know how she does it, but I am so appreciative that she does. My wedding day was honestly the best day of my life. Anna was a huge part of the success. Thank you so much for everything!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lynne

Lynne A. · Married on 07/02/2019

Incredible experience!

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Della Terra and the incredible accommodations and amazing staff. The attention to details during the planning meetings, the genuine kindness, enthusiasm and engagement from our wedding coordinator Anna, and her ability to honor the bride and grooms vision of the day, but also give her thoughts and suggestions (which were perfect in our case!). She applies her experience in coordinating hundreds of weddings to make sure everyone experiences a momentous and magical day.
    The Bar Manager, Sam, and the sweet morning attendant (whom I cannot recall her name), made sure our questions were answered and we had everything we needed the day of.
    The Chateau itself is breathtaking and nestled within the mountains, it provides an incredible backdrop that no one else can touch.
    I strongly recommend Della Terra!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Anna D

Anna · Married on 07/01/2019

Dream come true

Della Terra is amazing to say the least! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It was a destination wedding for us and they handled everything so smoothly and made sure we were on top of it. We booked Della Terra before we even got a chance to see it and we never looked back.

The service is incredible from top to bottom. Annie was our coordinator for the day and she is literally an angel sent from heaven!! She made sure everything was perfect and she made us feel like she truly cared about how the day went for us. The whole team is great and responded within 24 hours to every one of my emails or phone calls (and I sent a lot). A couple others that really impacted our day were Carly and Katie. Carly helped us the morning of our wedding while we decorated and got ready and she was so geat and helpful!! We got to spend time with Katie in the loft bar for a bit and she is so sweet and made us some amazing cocktails!

Our budget wasn't huge but this place was worth the extra cash that was spent. The outdoor ceremony space is gorgeous and we even had some wildlife (deer, bighorn sheep, and turkey) crash the wedding! We got a million compliments on the venue. I will never forget my wedding day and it was a dream come true thanks to Della Terra and Annie!!

Sent on 07/25/2019