160 Reviews for Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Wheelchair Access (23)
Indoor (12)
Covered Outdoor (6)
160 Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

If you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL mountain venue in Colorado, look no further. Nestled between the Rocky Mountain National park, Della Terra provides seclusion, animal wildlife and spectacular mountain views. We had the pleasure of working with Marion on the Della Terra staff for our wedding and everything was just perfect. We had 2 different walk throughs to go over colors and all details that you wouldn't even think of. My vision of a winter Beauty and the Beast wedding came to life in such a romantic and beautiful setting. I told Marion she was my real life fairy godmother. :) Not only was the ceremony and reception space each unique and stunning, but the luxury suite rooms were breathtaking. Each room is based on a theme so no two are the same. They have a water-wall and a fireplace in their bathrooms with a deep bathtub and a shower cave. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries with them!

Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - Mountain backdrop of the outside ceremony space.
Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - They have stadium seating for guests at the outside ceremony
Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - We had this beauty hanging out all day.
Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - The venue provides many different stunning backdrops for pic
Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - The inside reception space is just as gorgeous.
Photos
Profile Picture Annette, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The venue was so beautiful and the staff was AMAZING. We didn’t worry about anything the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra is quite possibly Heaven on Earth. Our wedding could not have been more magical and perfect. Anna was a dream to work with, and made our day worry-free! My husband and I are planners, and plan everything down to the T. So it was a huge relief to have Anna and the wonderful Della Terra staff be so attentive, and respond to our many emails so quickly! (I’m one of those that emails any time a question pops up in my mind, and they answered every question I had!) Della Terra offers so many helpful suggestions for creating your special day; everything from decorating tips, to little details that make the evening more fun for your guests, they think of everything! And their Preferred Vendors list is wonderful! We found all of our vendors from that list, and were beyond happy with them, as well! Every detail the day of our wedding was perfect. Right down to the hot coca, hand warmers, and blankets Anna brought us as we signed our marriage license! The entire staff was wonderful; Anna, Justin, Reese, and Dan all helped make our day run so smoothly! And our suite was decorated so beautifully, after our reception…it was so welcoming and relaxing coming into that, after dancing all night! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, and how it’s a perfect place for a wedding! I whole-heartedly recommend Della Terra for anyone who wants not only a gorgeous wedding venue, but a stress free experience working with wonderful people, and a beautiful chateau that you will want to visit again and again.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We fell in love with Della Terra when we saw it and booked it right away. Tess and the Wedding team were awesome! They were there to keep my worries down and my concerns resolved. It was the perfect place for us to have our wedding.

Profile Picture cassie, 10/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Where to even start here, as i could write a novel!
I will begin with the amazing wedding team at the Della Terra. There surely is no one better to work with than these ladies. They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, quick to answer any questions and provide advise and suggestions when needed. I can not say enough about this team.
Marion was our day of coordinator and i just loved working with her! It was so great to have her connecting with and coordinating with the vendors on the day of to alleviate some major stress.
Moving on to the actual venue, which we booked after only seeing pictures online and never even having been to Estes Park. This place, as the pictures would suggest, is gorgeous, but not until you are there can you understand the beauty of this venue! It is situated right among the mountains and the landscaping is magnificent and an amazing backdrop for any event. The inside is just as beautiful and the large windows provide an openess to all the views outside. It is a showstopper and our guests spent most of the cocktail hour taking pictures.
If you are between venues, this is the one to choose. It is a chic mountain venue that you can dress up as much as needed and it can be a wonderful formal site, or go completely natural for a laid back wedding.

Photo
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Della Terra in late September 2017. Della Terra is a dream and the perfect place to get married. We fell in love with the venue and staff when we first toured the venue. Our beautiful fall wedding went smoothly, thanks to Tess and all the staff who made our day wonderful. All our guests were in awe of the stunning scenery and we received so many compliments that Della Terra is truly the most amazing place to get married. Della Terra is magical and romantic with a whole staff that is perfection and responsive to everything. My husband and I will stay at Della Terra in the suites to celebrate our wedding anniversaries and reminisce on all the wonderful memories we created here! Thank you, Della Terra Mountain Chateau, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply the best wedding venue with the greatest staff and perfect location. Our wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. Anna Mundale from Della Terra was our wedding coordinator and our wedding couldn't have ran smoother. She is so organized, helpful, attentative, always smiling, beautiful person inside and out and simply couldn't have been so perfect without her. I included some pictures from our wedding taken by the talented photographer Travis Broxton. His pictures look more like pieces of art then wedding photos.

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased with our choice of Della Terra Mountain Chateau for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit to our farewell, every moment was beautiful! The staff was incredibly helpful! I live in Pennsylvania and was so thankful for Della Terra's vendor suggestions. A "Shout Out" to Jay Kacik of Standing Room Only, Izzie at Jubilations Catering, Travis Broxton of Broxton Art Photography, Brigitte of Floral Design of Europe, Cloud 9 Strings for their magical music and their incredible talent, Megan Swenson for makeup, and Ben Dimarco for hair styling. Anna M. at Della Terra transformed the Bridal Suite that brought tears of joy to the newly married couple! The entire staff was so supportive and so helpful. We feel blessed to have experienced Della Terra hospitality!

Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - Enchanting!
Photo for Della Terra Mountain Chateau Review - The Magic of Della Terra!
Profile Picture Ruth, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on 9/15/17 at Della Terra. It was an amazing and wonderful day! The staff and venue are the best to work with to make your wedding day everything you could imagine! We enjoyed every minute and Della Terra is so organized, flexible and quick to respond with any questions your may have throughout the planning process. I couldn't have imagined working with a better team fort planning and day of our wedding. I highly recommend taking a look at Della Terra if you are planning on getting married, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

This venue is a show-stopper. After seeing it online, I knew it would have to be in the middle of a power plant to not love it in-person. After visiting, no other venues stood a chance. All of our guests were from out-of-state, but we figured if they had to come to Colorado, they may as well come someplace beautiful! Tess was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. We worked really well together, and she's extremely responsive and organized. The included honeymoon suite the night of the wedding is a major bonus (and they're bathrobes are amazing). LOVE!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Della Terra is, hands down, the most amazing, beautiful place to get married in Colorado! They went above and beyond with every expectation and request. The wedding staff was purely amazing. If you're looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Della Terra.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Della Terra made everything much easier and less stressful for the both of us, not to mention the venue itself is amazing. Many couples dream of having their wedding at a place like this. I wish I could go back in time to experience it all again. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7680896, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Profile Picture Nicole , 4/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of.

One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Profile Picture Jen, 1/7/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Profile Picture Breana, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Abbee, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews

THE.BEST.WEDDING.VENUE.EVER!!!
We loved having our wedding at Della Terra. Everything about it is fabulous. From the rooms, to the venue itself, to the staff! Can we go back and do it again?
Our wedding guests were floored away at how beautiful Della Terra is! It literally felt like we were getting married in a fairytale. The staff did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect, and it was! Our event coordinator was Tess, and she was such a blessing to work with!
She is amazing!

If you can get married here, DO IT!!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Della Terra was my dream venue! Everything was perfect down to every detail. Anna helped make everything run smoothly! The entire Della Terra staff was very accommodating. We look forward to spending our anniversary there!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I don't even know where to begin. This place is absolutely terrific!! They are so incredibly organized that it makes the crazy day a breeze. Anna was our day coordinator. She is lovely. We were goofing around quite a bit at our rehearsal but she laughed along with us and kept us moving. She and the rest of the team always responded quickly to emails. There is not a single thing they have not thought of. We had several venues in mind but cancelled the other appointmemts after seeing this one. They were a little too expensive for us on a weekend, but luckily had availability during the week when the price is lower. I don't mean to sound like a complete sap, but this venue and staff were a dream come true.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The wedding of our dreams could not be a better description of our magical day and this has so much to do with our amazing venue! Della Terra has the perfect amount of experience to help guide you through the wedding planning process and allows you to make customizations to emulate the amazing relationship you have with your soon to be husband! Tess, at Della Terra, is an amazing piece to the puzzle and if you are looking for a Colorado mountain, outdoor ceremony near Rocky Mountain National Park this is the place to be!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Incredible venue with a great team that helps make the day just right. A little on the expensive side but well worth the extra cost - one of the only venues in Estes Park that we were able to find that has an indoor back up space for the ceremony in case the weather turns on you (luckily we didn't have to use it). Would have our wedding there again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! I loved that guests got to show up for the ceremony and then walk right up the path to the reception, no driving between venues. It was wonderful to be only a 10-15 minute drive to town but yet feel like we were hours away from anyone and anything. So quiet, peaceful and right in the side of the mountain.
Working with Della Terra (we mainly worked with Anna the months before our wedding) was delightful and easy. Email and phone call responses were so speedy - same day if not same hour. They have everything you would ever need to know/plan/pay attention to already built into online forms. You fill out the forms with them and then everyone stays on the same page the entire duration of the planning period and wedding weekend. When we arrived to Della Terra, we were greeted with such respect and joy by every staff member. Our suites were absolutely stunning and so relaxing. The bridal suite and Salon was the perfect amount of space the morning of. And the availability of the staff made it so easy to get last minute things done. All the staff were open to working with my family as the reception room was set up and decorated and were helpful as we set up a few things in the ceremony location, too. Anna kept an eye on the weather and just as we were starting to walk down the aisle it started sprinkling. She assured me to keep going with the plan and said it was under control. Sure enough, about halfway through the ceremony, all the guests and the bridal party pulled out clear umbrellas (provided by Della Terra) and we used them for just a few moments until the light rain passed. It was beautiful.
During the reception, they had a great plan for breaking down tables to make space for dancing and I hardly noticed it was happening.
Overall, Della Terra provided a wedding weekend that was seamless, relaxing and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Rocky Mountains.

Profile Picture Anika, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed it would be. A huge thank you to the staff, in particular Anna, who helped us making our day stress free and seamless. They seriously go above and beyond to make everything happen. The venue is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been and I'm so grateful that I married my husband there. We will definitely be back to stay in the beautiful, romantic rooms at the Chateau. Thank you so much Della Terra!

Profile Picture McKinzey, 7/13/16, 4 Reviews