Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7
  • Missy

Missy Balsley · Getting married on 11/05/2019

BEST day of our lives

I don't even know where to begin with reviewing this venue. My husband and I just got married there and it was the BEST experience of my life. From the planning process to the romantic suite after it was absolutely perfect. The wedding coordinators are something special- Amanda took care of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly. They take into account all the little details and take care of you. The venue itself is stunning. The rooms are gorgeous and worth every single penny we spent. We felt like royalty and will never forget our once in a lifetime day. So accommodating and professional. Our guests are still commenting on how phenomenal our wedding was and that the venue was perfect. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Hays · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Setting

This venue is beautiful just as it is. There are a lot of areas to host different parts of the and all of them are beautiful just the way they are. Throughout the day the staff is very helpful on everything that you need to get done but they also stay out of the way as much as possible. Annie was our wedding planner and she helped make the day really easy for my bride and she fit in with the party! Great experience for us!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mark Aleman · Married on 07/02/2019

Beyond All Expectations!

From first contact, through our wedding day, Anna Mundale and Della Terra surpassed our every expectation. Communication was always punctual and beyond thorough (they have done this a few thousand more times that the average person, and it really shows). The venue is second to none. Facilities are impeccably kept (they literally clean everything everyday - we spent 2 nights in a bridal suite and witnessed it firsthand). Everything - and I mean everything needed including totally committed staff (my future step son forgot a belt and one of the grounds crew overheard and gave him the one he was wearing) is at Della Terra. You cannot want for something there!

I will never be able to say enough about how very special Anna is. Always cheerful, helpful and positive. She left no stone un-turned, crossed every "T" and dotted every "I". All performed with her casual calm and charm. I sincerely do not know how she does it, but I am so appreciative that she does. My wedding day was honestly the best day of my life. Anna was a huge part of the success. Thank you so much for everything!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lynne

Lynne Aleman · Married on 07/02/2019

Incredible experience!

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Della Terra and the incredible accommodations and amazing staff. The attention to details during the planning meetings, the genuine kindness, enthusiasm and engagement from our wedding coordinator Anna, and her ability to honor the bride and grooms vision of the day, but also give her thoughts and suggestions (which were perfect in our case!). She applies her experience in coordinating hundreds of weddings to make sure everyone experiences a momentous and magical day.
    The Bar Manager, Sam, and the sweet morning attendant (whom I cannot recall her name), made sure our questions were answered and we had everything we needed the day of.
    The Chateau itself is breathtaking and nestled within the mountains, it provides an incredible backdrop that no one else can touch.
    I strongly recommend Della Terra!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Anna D

Anna R · Married on 07/01/2019

Dream come true

Della Terra is amazing to say the least! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It was a destination wedding for us and they handled everything so smoothly and made sure we were on top of it. We booked Della Terra before we even got a chance to see it and we never looked back.

The service is incredible from top to bottom. Annie was our coordinator for the day and she is literally an angel sent from heaven!! She made sure everything was perfect and she made us feel like she truly cared about how the day went for us. The whole team is great and responded within 24 hours to every one of my emails or phone calls (and I sent a lot). A couple others that really impacted our day were Carly and Katie. Carly helped us the morning of our wedding while we decorated and got ready and she was so geat and helpful!! We got to spend time with Katie in the loft bar for a bit and she is so sweet and made us some amazing cocktails!

Our budget wasn't huge but this place was worth the extra cash that was spent. The outdoor ceremony space is gorgeous and we even had some wildlife (deer, bighorn sheep, and turkey) crash the wedding! We got a million compliments on the venue. I will never forget my wedding day and it was a dream come true thanks to Della Terra and Annie!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 8
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 9
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 10
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We were wowed by Della Terra from the very beginning. Not just the view and the location, but the people. When I (the bride) took a tour, I was impressed by how passionate and informed the owner was. He was very thorough in explaining various aspects of the venue, different ways couples used those aspects in their wedding, and he appeared to be very involved. When we took the tour together, we knew that this was the venue for us. The venue was beautiful, the staff were knowledgeable, and everything felt like a perfect fit. The staff were very responsive and communication was easy and prompt; we loved that our walkthrough included both our day of coordinator (from Della Terra) and our caterer as we were able to efficiently iron out a number of details. The coordinators at Della Terra have a large packet that they go through with you as well as making it available through your online portal; they also have a diagram so that they can make notes as to what/who goes where. The morning & day of coordinators were amazing. It was nice feeling like they had a handle on everything; they checked in to see if we needed anything and happily took drink orders. They were great about being on point with the timing and getting us and our guests where we needed to be. It was such a relief to not have to worry about these things and be able to enjoy the day. The staff at Della Terra are just wonderful, and they take care of you like family (My MoH gave them 11/10 and called them AMAZING).

The only hiccup on our wedding day was that somehow we had gotten our “wires crossed” in the flurry of emails and phone calls such that Della Terra thought we were not going to have a cake cutting as part of our reception. However, as soon as this was realized (prior to the toasts), Della Terra quietly corrected and everything went off without a hitch. In summary, Della Terra made us feel like our day was just as important to them as to us. They keep up with all changes and are very communicative. The only thing we would have done differently is to sit down with our day-of coordinator the day before the wedding (immediately before or after the rehearsal) and go through, in painstaking detail, EVERYTHING about the wedding day (instead of what we did do, which was sit down and do a brief review of things). We believe this would have caught the cake-cutting oversight. But the bottom line is that Della Terra made EVERYTHING go so smoothly (including the sudden pre-ceremony rain shower, when they quickly put a cover on the outdoor ceremony area and got the umbrellas set up for the guests - even though the rain abated immediately before the start of the ceremony). We have absolutely no regrets about the venue we picked - definitely a once-in-a-lifetime venue, just like our wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 11
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 12

Dorothy · Married on 02/18/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

There was not a single detail missed! Anna, Myra, and all of the wedding team at Della Terra were so helpful and caring throughout the whole planning process. The venue is absolutely perfect, down to the set up of our wedding suite. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 02/17/2019

Estes Park Wedding

If you are looking for a beautiful venue in the mountains, Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado is it! This venue fit our wedding vision perfectly. Our guests were in awe with the beauty of this building and its location. The staff were AMAZING to work with. They have such an attention to detail that made the day go so smoothly! The staff takes time before the wedding to go over several details so that way on the day of your wedding everything is clear and you aren't bothered with endless questions. The staff also took lots of pressure off the parents so they could enjoy the day as much as my husband and I did! I can't express enough how amazing this venue is!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

Easy Planning with the Della Terra Team

One would think planning a destination wedding from across the country would be difficult. Not true with the wedding team at Della Terra. Della Terra is absolutely beautiful and their wedding team is incredible. Anytime I had a question and I emailed or called, someone responded to me usually with in a couple of hours and absolutely the same day. We chose Della Terra because they only allowed one wedding per day, unlike some of the other venues in Estes Park. Having only one wedding per day, allows their entire wedding team to assist you throughout the entire planning process. We made one trip to Colorado to look at the venue and that was all we needed.

We cannot say enough about the team and of the sheer beauty of Della Terra. Their attention to detail is outstanding and they make a point to ensure that your dream day is absolutely everything you dreamed of, and then some.

There is no need for a wedding coordinator because Della Terra provide you with a wedding team. The only advice I have is to secure your date early. We called in September 2017 to schedule a visit in October and by the time we visited in October all but two Sundays had been booked for the following 2018 September and October.

We absolutely cannot recommend Della Terra and their wedding team enough. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and very classy. We had 90 guests at our wedding and they were blown away with the venue and the entire evening.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

The best venue!

Choosing Della Terra for our wedding venue was both the easiest and best choice we made through all of our planning. The venue itself is just stunning. They truly have wedding planning and coordination down to a science, and they made sure everything went so smoothly. I thought I would be more anxious or stressed about small details on our wedding day, but I honestly didn’t worry about a single thing because they handled everything. Our day-of coordinator, Marion, was so patient and helpful. It truly felt magical the entire day because anything I needed, whether big or small, they made happen. Everyone on their wedding team is super responsive to emails and they answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Everyone at Della Terra just made us feel so incredibly special. Our honeymoon suite was so romantic and their breakfasts were absolutely delicious. We actually didn’t want to leave to go on our honeymoon because we just loved it there so much! You can’t go wrong with Della Terra and we can’t wait to return for our anniversary for many years to come!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Donielle

Donielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Della Terra was such a wonderful place to get married. The venue is absolutely beautiful! It was our dream wedding without a doubt. Our wedding day coordinator, Marion, was so helpful, not only the day of, but throughout the entire process. She made sure everything went smoothly and had the day-of logistics down to an art. She was so sweet and kind. She always answered all of our questions, and eased any nerves we had. She helped us prepare for things we didn't even think of and she made sure every last detail was in order. Our band almost fell through at the last minute, and I was able to call Marion and discuss other alternatives so we had a plan. She was there through the rehearsal and throughout the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and I was not stressed out one bit the entire day. Marion helped make the day so enjoyable for my husband and I, and we were able to focus on each other and the wonderful occasion. The folks at Della Terra not only know what they're doing, but clearly love what they're doing, and it shows. That day was better than I could have ever imagined, and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. We were able to have a beautiful outdoor wedding in the Rocky Mountains that was within our budget. My husband and I would not have wanted to get married anywhere else. Dream Come True!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 13
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 14
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 15

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2018

This place is magical!! This is a perfect place for a wedding and reception (or any other event). The outdoor setting is perfect with the mountains as a backdrop. The reception area is set up perfect for any kind of event. What made my daughter's wedding perfect was the help and support we received from the entire staff. Everyone was professional, yet very friendly; and we received a lot of help and support through the entire planning and during the event. If I had questions, they responded very quickly; and also were very flexible in some of their requirements. They make working with other vendors very easy. Della Terra, you are the best. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Colorado mountain weddings: a DREAM place to get married

My husband and I got married here in August and it was the kind of experience that people DREAM of having for their wedding. The entire experience here was perfect and I cannot say enough good things about this place and the staff that work here! Anna was our wedding planner and she was incredible to work with. The communication and planning that went into our wedding made our big day STRESS-FREE (come on now, how many brides can say that and actually mean it?). But I’m serious... I didn’t have to worry about a thing that day.

All staff members were polite and professional and always went out of their way to make sure that our wedding day and stay there were exceptional. Darren (one of the owners) was around that weekend and he checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was going okay, which was awesome. The grounds and property are breathtaking- and everything at Della Terra is very thoughtfully and intentionally added to enhance your time there. This was an incredible place and I couldn’t have been happier with my decision to get married here!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 16
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 17
  • Courtney

Courtney Stratton · Married on 08/05/2018

Above and Beyond

Della Terra was the perfect venue for our wedding day. From the first contact to post wedding they were very professional and kind. They were very prompt at answering emails and working around my schedule since I was planning this wedding from out of state so whenever I came into town, they worked to let me come and see the venue as many times as I needed! Right up to the day they were like a second wedding planner, they helped organize everything from seating arrangements and timeline to helping transport grandparents to and from the ceremony site and reception area. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she was so sweet. Her and her team were on top of everything the day of. The day of they were bustling around getting everything set up on time and making sure my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and had everything we needed and same for my groom and his groomsmen. The getting ready suite for the females was great, there are four salon chairs in front of big mirrors for people to get ready at or for a hair and makeup artist to work at, there is a second area with a table and floor to ceiling length mirrors to get dressed in and then a little living room area with some rocking chairs and a microwave and a fireplace to hang out in. There is also a shower and two bathrooms attached to it. It really had everything we needed and made for a stress free and relaxing morning. The men’s getting ready room was great too. My groom liked that he got to hang out in the recliners and watch tv and drink beer with his guys! Anna was on top of everything the day of and everything went off without an issue. As for the venue its self it is absolutely gorgeous! The stone and brick make it romantic and the waterfall outside was a hit. The ceremony site is intimate and surrounded by trees and a little creek to make you feel like you're in your own slice of a fairytale with an amazing mountain backdrop. The reception area is amazing as well with high vaulted ceilings and lights that hang down all over to give the impression of stars in the sky once the sun goes down. The have a special area just for the DJ that is next to the dance floor and the bar is close too, so we never missed a beat if we needed a drink. The dance floor being in the middle of the tables was not an issue at all, it was actually convenient for guests to dance and be able to sit when they needed and not be far away. They also open up the doors to the patios so guests can wonder out and enjoy the water fall and the twinkling lights outside.... Now for the honeymoon suite. Their suites are amazing as well. Anna and her team went up and decorated it with rose petals and laid my vail on the bed and cute tea lights that led to the hot tub so once the wedding was over we were surprised by a very romantic and relaxing rest of the night. Anna and her team are fantastic, and Della Terra is fantastic, and we wish we could get married again!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 18
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 19
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 20
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 21
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 22
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 23

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

Della Terra was unbelievably beautiful, accommodating, efficient, and kind. Truly everything went perfectly because DT has it down to a science -- the science of your liking and preference to meet each and every one of your needs! I would not change a thing about my experience at Della Terra. They do not miss a detail, and you feel like royalty as well as deeply known and valued. I cannot imagine my wedding day being any more perfect; Della Terra, and especially my given coordinator at DT, Anna, deserve the credit for that!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2018

I will never be able to say enough wonderful things about this venue... but I will try! Della Terra Mountain Chateau was an absolute dream come true. From start to finish, everyone and everything was wonderful... and I mean everything! The staff took perfect care of us from the very beginning. Thru numerous emails and meetings and open houses and wine tastings and more emails... they were always so attentive to our every need and every request. My fiancé and I have dreamed of our wedding day since the day we got engaged and with the help of the Della Terra staff, it exceeded anything we could have ever dreamed of. Our wedding coordinator, Annie, was such a wonderful blessing to us and made sure everyone was happy and comfortable and calm and having fun. She was open to every request we had and every vision we had, even when most were not the “norm.” She made our day smooth and so incredibly enjoyable. We could not have asked for a better partner to help us with our happy ever after. Even when I had a very last minute wardrobe malfunction and started panicking, Annie was there to keep me calm and save the day so quickly, and she did it with a smile on her face. We will never forget her and everything she did for us. Della Terra is something out of a fairytale and I promise you, they will make your big day everything you’ve ever wanted and more! Thank you Della Terra for everything you did for us, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Della Terra knows how to make your wedding the most special day and better than could have ever been imagined. I would recommend everyone to get married at Della Terra!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

Della Terra is the PERFECT place to get married! We loved it so much! The staff is very responsive to every little question before the event, and they want to make your vision come true. We got married there on a Monday (to save on costs) but they still pulled out all the stops. We can't wait to visit on our anniversary!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

The second my mom and I pulled into Della Terra's drive on our visit to Estes Park, we knew it was the perfect place for mine and my fiancé's wedding. Everything about this venue is breathtaking! The view, the building, the outdoor space, the suites, and the cabins! The wedding team is just as amazing as the venue itself. We met with Marion a few months out from our wedding, and she helped us plan every final detail to create the perfect day. Our day of coordinator was Amanda, and she made sure everything was in order and ready to go throughout the evening. We could not have had a more beautiful, magical, and perfect day! Thank you Della Terra & the Della Terra Wedding Team!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 24
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 25
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/17/2018

I went to a wedding at Della Terra when I was 14 and knew that I wanted to get married there. Fast forward a few years and I was getting married there myself. Working with Anna and the Della Terra team made the entire wedding process seamless and dare I say enjoyable. Anna truly became our friend and Im still convinced she made the rain stop for just long enough to have an outdoor ceremony. Della Terra has wedding planning down to a T and helped keep everything on track with reminders, updates, check ins, and the amazing walk through that goes over the tiniest details. I appreciated that they helped coordinate with all of the vendors, especially day of, so that I was not worried about the day going as planned and on time. Ultimately Della terra was quite literally a dream come true in every sense, and I hope to return for many anniversaries to come! I would give 10 stars if I could (:

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 26
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 27
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 28

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

Wow! Della Terra was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding (besides choosing to marry each other, of course). My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park for the beautiful mountain views. Neither of us had been to Estes Park before our wedding week so choosing a venue and vendors was challenging. When we stumbled upon Della Terra, we instantly fell in love with the Chateau, and the outdoor ceremony site. After reading the impressive amount of 5 star reviews, we knew it was the venue for us. We booked our June 14th, 2018 wedding and spent the next 9 months planning. What we didn’t realize when we booked Della Terra is that your wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way! Our coordinator, Marian, recommended the most amazing vendors (Reverend Scott Awbrey, Colorado Rose Cake Company, and Floral Design of Europe, etc), and went through every detail of our wedding with us months before the day. The first time we saw Della Terra was the day of our rehearsal. From the moment we arrived, everything felt so right. Every little detail was perfect. I have never worked with a more accommodating staff. Our wedding coordinator, Marian, was the sweetest person to work with and was without a doubt one of our favorite parts of the wedding week. The day before our wedding, I made a last minute change to our linen colors (after seeing them in person for the first time). No one batted an eye, they just got right to work making changes. On the morning of our wedding, neither my husband or I stressed at all. Marian and the team at Della Terra took care of everything. They literally have every little detail thought out—umbrellas for guests, golf carts to taxi people from the parking lot, beverages for my husband and I as we were greeting guests, and so much more. They just made sure our whole day ran smoothly. If you choose Della Terra for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. We can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 34
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 35
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 36

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful wedding venue, staff was very helpful with any questions. Me and my wife were very happy with everything and didn’t have to worry one bit on our wedding day

Sent on 05/24/2018

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Everything about our wedding day was perfect because of Della Terra and our amazing coordinator Anna! They made sure all of our dreams for the day came true! We were worried because it was supposed to be a stormy day but they stepped right in and made sure our outdoor wedding would still be possible for us all while still making our guests comfortable! We had a very short engagement but we still had everything possible at our wedding because of their help in the planning process. Anna, our coordinator, was absolutely incredible and with her help, kind heart, organization, and enthusiasm made our day complete! I cannot thank Della Terra enough for everything they did for us. We will definitely be back to stay in the chateau for many years to come!

Sent on 05/29/2018

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

I cannot recommend this venue enough! I seriously went and toured Della Terra the day after my proposal and fell in love! Seven months later is had the most beautiful and amazing wedding at Della Terra. Anna was the best event manager that I could've asked for. Each staff member is kind, friendly, and helpful. The process was extremely easy, especially since I lived 800 plus miles away from this location, and I would do it all over again if I could! The cost for this venue id absolutely great. Della Terra has the best package deal. If you want the most beautiful, fun, and least stressful wedding I say give them a call today!

Sent on 06/26/2018