Dell-Lea Weddings & Events Reviews

52 | Chichester, NH

52 Reviews for Dell-Lea Weddings & Events

Jessica Jenkins · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Elegant and Rustic

Ashley, at Dell-Lea was professional and easy to talk to. She made me feel comfortable and within minutes of walking in and meeting her I knew it was the place.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jessica! I can't wait to work with you to create your dream wedding!

Kendra Shaw · Married on 07/26/2020

The Perfect All Around Venue

Dell-Lea is absolutely amazing. You pull in to the venue and immediately fall in love with the long driveway, perfect grass, and stunning reception hall. Not to mention all the other gorgeous views on the property. If you’re looking for amazing photo opportunities this place has them all. The owner Toutou is great and so attentive especially during this whole covid situation. Ashley was our coordinator and was amazing, my bridal party and everyone involved in the wedding couldn’t tell me enough how great Ashley was. The food was perfect we loved it and our guests gave us many compliments on how delicious everything was. So in short this place is all around just perfect, I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your insight and compliments. All of which we will make sure to share with our staff to helped with all the little details. We are so lucky to have been chosen to help you host your gorgeous wedding day. We just can't believe time flew by so fast from touring with us to your wedding day! From our family to yours, we wish you many more perfect days together.
  • Kearsten

Kearsten · Married on 10/25/2019

Top notch venue!

The owners are awesome and very attentive. They are reasonably priced and willing to work with you and your budget. They are extremly flexible and pay attention to detail and always keep you in the loop of what is going on with the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone 1000 times over😊

Sent on 01/03/2019

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kearsten for giving us the thumbs up! We are super grateful for sharing your support and recommendation. Our Dell-Lea family can not wait to be a part of your day!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing venue, pleasure to work with!

Dave and Toutou were absolutely amazing! They made sure the day was exactly what we were looking for and really got our vision. During our wedding, Toutou checked in with almost every guest to make sure everyone was having a wonderful time. They always responded to us quickly and met with us after hours when we needed them to. The grounds are beautiful and great for pictures! We also got so many compliments on the food; it was some of the best wedding food we have ever had! Thank you for making our day so perfect! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a picturesque venue with amazing owners. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same otherwise!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Julia

Julia Harris · Married on 10/18/2019

In one word- perfection

There aren't enough words to describe how perfect our experience with the Dell-Lea was. My husband and I got married On October 18th. From the beginning of the process back in January, they were so responsive, and were so accommodating to my crazy bride mind! I love the owners, they almost made us feel like we were coming into their home to get married. You can see the pride they take in their space- it shows in every detail. Ashley, the coordinator, was FANTASTIC. she was on top of everything via email and so quick to respond. For the day of, she took care of my family, kept us on track without being pushy, and made sure every tiny thing went perfectly. I know they have 3 weddings there a weekend, but Ashley made us feel so special. She brought a tray of drinks and appetizers to my husband and I as we were getting our pictures taken outside after our ceremony so we didn't have to miss out! appetizers are my favorite food :)
    On top of having David and Toutou and Ashley being incredible, the space itself and the location is breathtaking. No one could stop talking about how beautiful it was. My husband and I always wanted to get married in the foliage and this was the PERFECT spot for that. And you know what they say about wedding food? well, this wedding food is amazing. The roast beef, the crab rangoons, the squash- all of it. *chef's kiss* They also were so accommodating to the 2 guests that had gluten allergies; they brought out gluten free plates for them and offered them sorbet while we were cutting our cake. The drinks too, were fantastic.
    They thought of everything. So to the staff (who were all so lovely), David and Toutou, and Ashley- were are eternally grateful to you for exceeding our expectations. If we could do it all over again we would! and no where else but the Dell-Lea. THANK YOU THANK YOU. You are etched in our hearts forever!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2019

Such an amazing venue

We couldn't be more appreciative of Toutou and Ashley and how easy they make the wedding planning process. Always there to answer questions and provide insight, they really go above and beyond. Not to mention the beautiful venue and delicious food they provide, you really cant go wrong. If you're looking for a rustic venue with beautiful views at a reasonable price look no further than the Dell Lea!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Brianna for the wonderful review and rating. Ashley and I had so much fun working you planning your gorgeous October wedding. Your wedding photos are amazing and we loved how the sunset photos came out. We are so grateful for your kindness and giving us the opportunity to share in your wedding day with you.
  • Peggy

Peggy Waldron · Married on 09/14/2019

O’Neil- Waldron 9/14/2019

Toutou was so wonderful to work with, professional but down to earth. The grounds are breath taking so beautiful. The barn itself is spotless so clean and welcoming. The food was absolutely delicious, couldn’t have asked for better. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Everything went off like clockwork, it was perfection from beginning to the end! It was just magical thanks to Toutou!
    I hands down recommend Dell Lea!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Peggy for taking the time to write us a glowing review. It was such a special day and I will cherish it. I'm still at awe with the center pieces and the decorations. So elegantly done. Please give my love to Kelcey and Matt. Wishing you and your family all the best.
    ~Toutou and the rest of the Dell-Lea Family
  • Danielle

Danielle Baier · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect venue!

Dell-Lea was the first venue we looked at, and after walking out of our tour we knew we needed to book it. We had our ceremony out back in the field and it was beautiful. It was the perfect summer night! Their staff is incredible, they kept everything flowing smoothly the whole night. They accommodated our requests to make our wedding special. Ashley helped us with some last minute changes and did it with grace. And for that we are forever thankful!! Everyone was in awe of how beautiful it was. Thank you Dell-Lea for the best night ever!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Danielle, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our absolute pleasure to host your wedding day. Wishing you guys all of the best in your new adventure together!

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you!

Ashley, David and Toutou were amazing to work with! Each person asked any questions I had and were more than happy to help with whatever they could. Everything was so organized and easy to plan with them. Thank you for helping make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Hi Nikki,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. It was so wonderful hosting your wedding day and meeting all of your family and friends. Wishing you all of the best! - Ashley
  • Ashley

Ashley Dennis · Married on 04/10/2019

Rustic and elegant venue with warm and professional staff!

People told us it would be the best day of our lives and Ashley, Toutou and David truly made that a reality! The grounds are unbelievably beautiful and perfectly manicured, and the barn provides a perfect setting for a rustic yet elegant backdrop for a NH wedding. Ashley's ability to communicate and coordinate professionally but with an innate 'warmth' was flawless. Nothing was missed or overlooked. The food was amazing. We had the baked stuffed chicken, teriyaki salmon and prime rib and reports from all guests were that all of the meals were portioned generously and were delicious! Our JP was late to our rehearsal, so Toutou jumped in spontaneously and went through our entire ceremony with us so we knew what we were doing on the day of. This venue went above and beyond to make us feel relaxed and to ensure our guests were comfortable and happy the entire day. Many of our family and friends continuously rave about our wedding with multiple people expressing that it's the best wedding they've ever been to! Thank you Dell-Lea for making this day happen! You will always hold a special place in our hearts! -Ashley and Jeff

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/30/2018

Quick replies, great staff

Toutou was more than accommodating with our military wedding having a few things “out of the ordinary”. Emails always got a reply quickly. She has a great personality, and really goes above and beyond to make your day yours. The food was amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Hi Sam,
    Thank you for your wonderful review of Dell-Lea. It was a fun experience to be able to see the arch of swords and the groomsmen in their formal uniforms. We are so glad knowing that you felt you were able to make your days yours. After all, it is! Thank you for sharing your day with us. Happy holidays! Wishing you all the best in your new adventure!

Liz · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't express how wonderful Dell Lea was as our wedding venue on 8/10/18. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, with beautiful rustic charm and absolutely stunning grounds. Our photographer said at one point in the night "The only bad thing about this venue is that there are too many beautiful places to take pictures!"- which is the best problem to have! What is incredible is the amount of quality and service you receive for the value. This was the most affordable venue we looked at, but it had the highest quality as well. The food and drinks are absolutely outstanding here, which is a wonderful bonus. They have a wide variety of food options as well.
    Toutou was our main wedding coordinator for our big day. She made both of our families feel welcome from day one- greeting us with hugs every time we would come for a visit or a meeting. She was easy to talk to and made everyone feel at home. I have a brother who has autism and Tourette's syndrome and Toutou made him feel so calm and at home at Dell Lea that he was able to get through the wedding with ease- she even made him some extra crab rang goons when he found out they had all been eaten. Most importantly, she made the day run seamlessly and she was involved in every aspect of the night moving smoothly. She kept us on time and made sure we knew where we needed to be. We would have been lost without her.

I HIGHLY recommend Dell Lea for your wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Liz,

As I read this review over and over again, David and I are reminded why we love owning this business. Your brother is super cool and I loved getting my hugs from him even though I felt like I was hugging his hips! He is an easy 3 feet taller than I am :) Please give our love to your family! Wishing you an even better year in 2019!
    ~Toutou, David and the Dell-Lea Family

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

Stop your search for the perfect venue. I can't say enough amazing things about the Dell-Lea. Picture perfect views and backgrounds with perfectly manicured lawns and gardens. This venue took our guests breath away both inside and out. The inside is a spectacular mix of rustic elegance that is the perfect amount of cozy but classy. Air conditioning for a July wedding was a must for us but we still got to enjoy the wonderful outdoor space while being comfortable inside with big picture windows. The owners David and Toutou work hard to make sure every bride and groom has the perfect day. They are skilled at being on the sidelines making everything run smoothly but also being there for whatever you need. I can confidently say we never could have afforded our dream wedding with 175 guests if we hadn't found the Dell-Lea. Their prices are incredibly reasonable and the food and drink were delicious and plentiful. They are absolutely worth every penny and you will save thousands compared to similar venues offering food for double the price. We are so happy we found this hidden gem and could not have had a more perfect experience working with the Dell-Lea.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

Dell Lea was the most amazing venue! Everything from start to finish....couldnt have been better! Our guests RAVED about the food!!! The beauty of the venue speaks for itself. The price is very affordable. David, Toutou, and Ashley bent over backwards for us and our guests. We are so pleased with everything and HIGHLY recommend Dell Lea!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2018

David and Toutou were wonderful to work with. They were accommodating and so helpful. They gave such support and advice and took so much pressure off of the planning. The venue was beautiful. The food was delicious, we had so many guests comment how yummy the food was. It was everything that we hoped for and then some. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Shelby for taking time out of your schedule to write us a review. We know the importance of the day to you, K & T and the rest of the family so we are very happy to hear that it was everything you had hoped for. It was such a fun and beautiful day. We were able to see some sneak peaks of the photos and they are absolutely gorgeous. On behalf of David, myself and the staff at Dell-Lea we wish you and your family a great summer and 100 years of happiness.

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

Working with Toutou and David was so easy! They really make you feel like family through the whole process from booking the venue to the last minute changes that had to be made due to an emergency with extended family-they were so accommodating. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and I felt like my day was everything I ever imagined. I would choose them 100 times over again!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle for sharing your experience for future couples to read. It is the best compliment we can ever get that your special day was everything you had imaged. The highlight of the night was your father-daughter dance. Not a dry eye in the room including mine :). Wishing you and David a life of adventure together.

Sawyer · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough good things about this venue! The owners were amazing to work with. They were so helpful. The outside ceremony was stunning, and the food was amazing! 100% recommend

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Sawyer for taking the time to provide us with a 5 star review. We are truly appreciative as it helps us know if we are meeting and/or exceeding expectations. The wedding was a blast and the dancing was non-stop! Having Chaz's dad perform the ceremony was very personable and meaningful. I love the story of how you met. Your bother will be given credit for life :) May your marriage be blessed and full of laughter.

Meedlove · Married on 04/01/2018

Extremely happy with everything!

I had my wedding in April 2018, ( I know 6 months later I'm writing this review) but that goes to show how much of an amazing job Toutou and David did and I had to let them know sooner or later how much I appreciated everything.
    To Toutou and David, I wanted to send you this message to thank you for all of your hard work on our wedding day. I know this is overdue, I didn't realize how much I would have to do after the wedding. You two went above and beyond and your help made the wedding day so much smoother and without your help the day of the wedding, it would not have been such a success. My parents, the bridal party and even guests were just amazed at how involved you guys were the day of the wedding. I have a video of you (Toutou) fixing my dress train and my mother's has no words to express her gratitude for your help!
    my husband and I are grateful that were able to hold our wedding at your venue!
    I'm sure I'll talk to you again because Melissa ( my friend who was the usher) definitely wants to have her wedding at the Dell-Lea.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Meed-Love for the fantastic review! It was certainly our pleasure to be able to help out where ever we can to make sure your day goes smoothly. You looked so beautiful in your dress. We loved how you incorporated your family and music with your wedding day. It was a great day to celebrate such a beautiful marriage. We hope to see you soon!
    ~Toutou, David and the Dell-Lea Family
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

I can't say enough how awesome David and Toutou are! They were flexible, helpful, responsive, and professional. They are improving the venue all the time even though it's already beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2017

We got married at Dell Lea Sept 22, 2017. Dinner and service was impeccable at the reception, our guests we're so impressed with the special flare with which their meal was served! Toutou and David truly care about your experience and we're available all night to assist in any way they could. They were extremely flexible, working with us on any special requests we had, and they even act as your day of coordinator too, tracking the schedule and coordinating with officiant, dj, etc to keep everything going. Finally, even our vendors loved working our event at Dell-Lea because there is only one event there each day - yours! - so it makes their setup and takedown so easy, and they're super easy to work with. We loved our day and the whole experience and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon and Aaron for your wonderful review and feedback. We truly enjoyed helping you plan your wedding day and had a lot of fun doing so. The photographer sent us some of your beautiful wedding photos. We share it with our guests when they come in for a tour. We loved how you personalized your wedding and made it so much fun. All the guests loved the fireworks at the end of the night! On behalf of the staff, David and myself, we wish you nothing but continued happiness and a million more memories together.

Mary · Married on 11/26/2016

Dell-Lea and its hosts, Tou Tou and David provided the setting for a magically perfect wedding for my daughter and her new husband. Planning was facilitated at every step. The food choices have sufficient variety without being overwhelming. We went with the fixed $ down for full open bar and David cut us a check that night for the overage. Great way to allow everyone to drink as much and what they wanted at a reasonable cost. They let us pick craft beers and wine selections. We had the servers walk around wine glasses along with appetizers that made for very pleasant fun "cocktail" hour. The hall is so lovely with high ceilings and candle lights that additional decoration wasn't necessary. There is plenty of room so you can allow for the ever expanding guest list. They set up tables flexibly and we even had a kids activity table although they were kept plenty busy with dancing. Everyone enjoyed the brownie ice cream sundaes with "choose your own" toppings. Plenty parking. Great grounds for pictures. Highly recommend Dell-Lea!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • W

Winnie · Married on 10/09/2016

As the mother of the bride, I would highly recommend Dell Lea as a wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful, the restored post and beam barn spacious and thoughtfully laid out for use and flow. The food was delicious, beautifully plated and the wait staff professional and efficient. However, the standouts for me were David and Tutu, the new owners. They were amazingly knowledgeable, accommodating, attentive, kind and calm of spirit. I felt that we were held graciously all through the rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. David even substituted for the best man as he was unable to attend the wedding rehearsal. His attention to detail and kindness even extended to switching out the brown chairs for the white ones for the reception as he felt they better fit the decorative theme of the wedding. Tutu and David get 5 stars as new owners. Thank you for contributing in such a wonderful way to my daughter's wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Winnie. We were happy to make accommodations so Emily and Joe could have a special and memorable day together. Wishing you and your family all the best. Lots of love, Toutou and David.

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

A hidden gem up in the hills of Chichester. For everything this venue has to offer, the pricing is extremely affordable! The new owners, Toutou and Dave, are such a pleasure to work with. I was nervous at first because they took over the venue just a month before my wedding date and I had been working with the previous owners for the last year. Toutou and Dave did such an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable. You can tell they have a true passion for this. They were both extremely accommodating and were open to all of the ideas I had. I sent over 2 sangria recipes that I wanted to have as signature drinks at the wedding and the bartender nailed it! All of my guests raved about the drinks and the food. I was also nervous about the food because the venue does not offer menu tastings, however the food was amazing and I would advise any future couples to not worry about this at all. Now that it is all said and done, I am glad there was not a tasting because it was one less thing I had to do and worry about. We chose buffet style and there was PLENTY! Many of my guests went up for seconds, which I loved because many other venues serve such small portion sizes. Service, food, drinks, atmosphere, pricing...I have nothing bad to say. My wedding day was exactly what I wanted and more and my husband and I did not go broke doing it! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for your outstanding and detailed review. We had an exceptional time hosting your wedding. Wishing you and Mark the best on your new journey and welcome back to NH!

What a great facility to get married at. The views are breathtaking, the new owners are nothing short of spectacular. They were there at every turn to make sure our day went off without a hitch. The food was great and plentiful. I would recommend the pig roast.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Dell-Lea Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Chrissey for your wonderful compliments. We strive to do our best knowing that it is an important day for you. We enjoyed hosting your beautiful wedding. Best of luck to you and Bill.
    ~Toutou and David Marsden