Delightful Sounds Reviews

12 | Columbus, OH

12 Reviews for Delightful Sounds

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris and I loved having Priscilla and Ellen play at our wedding! We got so many compliments from friends and family. Thank you for making our day so wonderful!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Natalia · Married on 02/19/2017

Priscilla and Ellen from Delightful Sounds were so very pleasant to work with. Upon meeting them, I instantly felt like they were family. Priscilla and Ellen were very flexible and helpful during the wedding planning process. They were both very knowledgeable about a variety of music. Our guests enjoyed the delightful music and we were thrilled to have them part of our special day!

Sent on 04/30/2017

We met Priscilla and Ellen at an open house at Cheers Chalet. They were playing beautiful music and I've always wanted a violinist or some version of "live" music other than a DJ playing as guests were being seated and during the ceremony! We learned that both ladies have a long deep history with music and also teach it to others. We felt their price was very reasonable and they even learned a song as a special request. A month prior we met with Priscilla at her home and discussed our music selections and her playing samples of each and different versions. We would definitely recommend these two lovely ladies to others and would use their services again if the occasion arose. Thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Delightful Sounds was wonderful to work with and provided beautiful music for our ceremony at Franklin Park Conservatory. We met with Priscilla a few months prior to the wedding without a single clue as to what we wanted as far as music, and she had a work sheet and did a wonderful job walking us through all the options. Priscilla also showed up to the rehearsal to make sure she knew where to set up everything. Overall, the music was beautiful and I would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2016

I loved working with Priscilla and Ellen for our ceremony music! We got married outside at Jeffrey Mansion, and they knew the space well because they have performed there many times. Priscilla is very responsive to e-mails and was easy to communicate with. We really enjoyed working with them to select the music for our ceremony. There were many choices (they play classic wedding songs, instrumental covers of modern songs, and folk music), and what we came up with was unique and perfect for us. I loved how, when choosing the music, Priscilla gave us background stories on many of the songs, especially the folk songs, which added extra meaning to our choices. Priscilla worked with our officiant to make sure they were on the same page. Also, their pricing is very affordable. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfectly executed, and on top of that they were so sweet and seem to really enjoy what they do. Thank you so much Priscilla and Ellen!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Raeann · Married on 07/18/2015

What such nice and friendly people! Easy to talk to about ideas, willing to learn songs and very pretty, enjoyable music! Ceremony went excellent with their music. My guests loved them, so did we!!! Would def contact them again in the future!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maria · Married on 08/17/2013

Delightful Sounds was a pleasure to work with. Priscilla and Ellen were both very nice and very enthusiastic about my wedding, providing prompt responses to all of my emails and happily taking requests. The music they provided was just beautiful! I highly recommend them - they are a joy to work with and their sound is a lovely, unique, and memorable part of a wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • RealtorE

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2013

Priscilla & Ellen played at my June 2013 wedding. We met a few weeks prior to pick out all the music I wanted them to use - very helpful, since they played a few minutes of each song for me then too! They were very responsive and willing to play any song that I wanted. They played for 30 minutes prior to the wedding and then for the ceremony itself. Although I didn't get to hear most of the music prior the ceremony myself, all of my guests told me how wonderful they thought they were, and how lovely the music was. It fit our venue perfectly. The music I did get to hear - for the ceremony - was beautiful. Overall very happy customer and I would definitely highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Linda · event on 12/01/2012

They are wonderful and gifted! Professional, witty, kind, giving, flexible! The Delightful Sounds have performed at my antique shop's Open house for about 5 years! My customers look forward to listening to their music! They share, teach, and thoroughly enjoy our events. I have promoted some antique shows, and I always ask the girls to perform! They are an important part of our Christmas Open House each year! We look forward to this year as well!!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2012

Mrs. Priscilla and Mrs. Ellen were very professional and we enjoyed every beautiful note that was played. Thank you again Delightful Sounds for being apart of our day.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lynn · Married on 09/14/2013

Delightful Sounds performed the ceremony music for my daughters wedding at Bryn Du Mansion & Fieldhouse during an outdoor ceremony. There were over 250 guests and we received many, many complements about the performance. The music was selected by my daughter, with assistance from Priscilla Hewetson, and was played beautifully. They were amazing to work with as they did everything they said they would do. They were at the rehearsal the evening prior to the wedding, set up and warmed up prior to the wedding when they said they would and were very professional and delightful!! I would highly recommend this trio for any occasion.

Sent on 09/16/2013

They were great, very nice ladies

Sent on 07/27/2012