Delicious Designs Reviews

Delicious Designs 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Davis · Married on 09/01/2019

Delicious indeed

Beautiful, delicious cake and a super friendly, wonderful owner / baker.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Marisa Sarnoff · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended -- beautiful AND delicious!

I literally cannot say enough good things about my experience with Delicious Designs. Our cake was beautiful AND delicious, and so were all the other amazing desserts Leigh Anne created for our dessert table. On top of all of that, Leigh Anne really went the extra mile, in a few different ways, to create something special and unique for us, and to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I'm so happy we went with them - they made our wedding day extra sweet and beautiful.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 04/13/2019

Leigh Ann was a joy to work with from start to finish!

Leigh Ann was a joy to work with from start to finish! The private tasting takes place in her beautiful bakery, and she has so many wonderful flavors, it was hard to pick! We ended up going with three different flavors: two for each tier of the cake and one for the sheet cake. She was always available, very organized and responded quickly when we had any questions, and was very communicative leading up in the last few weeks before the wedding. We are counting down until we can pull our anniversary cake out of the freezer and enjoy her baking again!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Delicious Designs 8
    Delicious Designs 9

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

From the first conversation, Leigh Anne was a pleasure to work with. She responed quickly to my questions and needs. We were to pick the cake and cupcakes up from "Delicious Desgns", it was a hot day, Leigh Anne not only boxed the cake for safe traveling but made sure it would stay cool for the 5 hours before cutting! The cake was beautiful, but most importantly, it was the best tasting wedding cake ever! People were commenting on the flavors and textures, wanting to know who had made this cake! I could not have been happier, start to finish, Leigh Anne did the best job possible! Make your cake worry free with, "Delicious Designs", you will be happy you did!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Amy

Amy French · Married on 09/01/2018

Yummy cake from lovely people!

Leigh Anne and her team are fantastic, truly. Leigh Anne made us beautiful and yummy cakes and cupcakes, and she is one of the most joyful people I've ever met. I absolutely recommend her without any hesitation.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Cake!

Leigh Anne is an extremely professional and amazing baker. She made our wedding cake last year and just made my anniversary cake. We loved every one of the cakes we tasted. She was very accommodating and her work was amazing.

Everyone loved the cake and we were just as happy with the anniversary cake. We will be using Delicious Designs again for future cakes.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2018

Delicious! Had a unique cake idea and cupcakes. They were so easy to work with. And the cake was amazing to look at and eat! I will use them again and again for any cakes I may need!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Delicious Designs creates the most delicious treats I've ever tasted! The owner was a delight to work with - one of the most kind and genuine women I've ever known. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. We will not order cakes, cupcakes, or cookies from anywhere else after working with Leigh Anne at Delicious Designs! Since our wedding, she has also made birthday cupcakes for our daughter and also cakes for my coworkers birthday parties! She has such an incredible variety of flavors and a passion for baking. She even made our daughter her very own cupcake for our wedding reception!! I recommend her to everyone. She worked with us on payments and helped us figure out the best options to fit in our budget. As far as design, she did all the work! We just gave her a basic idea of what we liked, and she made us a cake beyond what we could've ever dreamed. She's the best, and I'm so grateful she came into our lives!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Delicious Designs 10
    Delicious Designs 11
    Delicious Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

Leigh Anne was so awesome! Her cakes are the best thing your lips ever tasted. Our wedding cake came out everything we wanted it to and more!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Leigh Anne is amazing. We knew instantly at our tasting appointment that she was our wedding cake maker. The most exciting part was getting to simply choose which cakes we wanted to taste and test at our appointment.

She had everything laid out perfectly and super cute on the plates for my wife, myself and two of our close friends to try. After sampling flavors and working through how to make everything pop with Leigh Anne we knew exactly what we wanted at the wedding. We also were able to decide on cupcakes and cake as the way to serve those delicious flavors to our guests.

However, as luck would have it, we decided to change some flavors just before the wedding. Leigh Anne, was not worried one bit, changed the one cake tier we were plotting a change on and never showed an ounce of concern about getting things done. She is a true professional and made everything work just how we wanted.

She also delivered the cakes to the reception and saved us the worry of dropping something and ruining the day. She made sure everything looked perfect and not only that, the cake and cupcakes were amazing. The main flavor was lemon and blueberry which is basically the best thing ever in case you needed to test out a flavor.

We highly recommend Leigh Anne for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, random Tuesday desserts, etc. She may not be the cheapest at times, but she makes amazing cakes and you'll know every penny was worth it.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Delicious Designs 13

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Leigh Anne is amazing! I live in Virginia and was planning our wedding from afar and she made the process so smooth! She was very attentive and made a perfect two tier naked cake for us, and two sheet cakes! We got red velvet and a strawberry flavor, and they were a huge hit! It also looked beautiful and she added a silver coloring to it per my request, and then added some florals from the florist to it. It was perfect! Even before the wedding day she offered that once we or family was in town we could still do a tasting if we wanted. She was so flexible and we so appreciate all that she did for us. Guests were ranting and raving all night long!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Delicious Designs 14

Leigh Anne and her team at Delicious Designs are amazing! They made our cake and cupcakes for our wedding and did cake pops for our wedding favors this past summer. Everything looked beautiful. Our guests raved about the flavors for weeks!

I also recently ordered a birthday cake for my husband and everyone wanted seconds of cake. We can’t wait for our next excuse to order from Delicious Designs. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Delicious Designs 15
    Delicious Designs 16
    Delicious Designs 17
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 06/16/2017

I can't say enough about how much I love Delicious Designs. Leigh did an absolutely wonderful job with my wedding cake and cupcakes. They were all the rage at my wedding. Seriously. People were putting cupcakes in boxes to take home after they had already eaten several. We don't have the top to the wedding cake any more because it was so good we ate it the next day. My husband and I were on a budget and Leigh worked wonders with what we could afford. My mom and I made several other desserts for the dessert table and Leigh incorporated them beautifully with her creations. I would highly, highly recommend her for your wedding. You will be very happy!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Delicious Designs 18

Danyelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Words cannot describe how fortunate I felt to work with Leigh Anne at Delicious Designs! She baked not only a small cutting cake, but helped us do cupcakes as well for our wedding in February. I had a really hard time convincing myself that any cupcake was worth more that $3 because every cupcake I tasted around Reno was just so dry and I felt I could make better cupcakes at home myself... that was until I tried Delicious Designs. I was sold the minute I tried her salted caramel cupcakes, in fact I dreamt about them up until my wedding because they were so amazing. We also had her make the champagne buttercream mini-cupcakes for our rehearsal lunch (as that was my second favorite flavor) and everyone raved about them. Other than her amazing treats, Leigh Anne is so professional and such a genuinely warm-hearted individual that will work with you for whatever you need. In fact, if I ever needed cupcakes or a cake for any other event I wouldn't consider using anyone else. You cannot go wrong with Delicious Designs!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Leigh Anne, the owner of Delicious Designs Reno, was beyond creative when creating our wedding cake. I told her my likes and dislikes and she created the most beautiful, elegant cake I could have ever dreamed of. She's professional and easy to work with! My cake needs are forever met!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2016

Leigh Anne, the owner and baker for Delicious Designs, is amazing. She went above and beyond to make our wedding cake and cupcakes perfect. Her enthusiasm for baking great desserts is unparalleled. She was extremely flexible and even spent extra time creating some new delicious flavors for us. We highly recommend Leigh Anne for a flawless end of your big day/all the magic in the world experience.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Leigh Anne was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial consultation and tasting to the final product of our wedding cake, she exceeded all expectations. We had gone to other cake tasting and when we found delicious designs, we knew it was the right fit. Her cakes are fresh and very yummy. We chose a strawberry and cream cake and lemon cake with blueberries. Our design was a barely naked cake or as we called it "scantily clad" with some light watercolor and sugar flowers. She helped me surprise my groom with his own chocolate grooms cake as well. I cried when I saw our reception reveal and saw the cake. It was a work of art and simply beautiful. Oh and it tasted AMAZING!! Thank you Leigh Anne for making all our cake dreams come true!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Leigh Anne was so creative, and our dessert table turned out PERFECT. We got so many compliments on how good everything was. I would highly recommend Delicious Designs for any special occasion! I know I will definitely be going to her again!

Sent on 07/08/2016

The calendar tasting was amazinglying fun. Leigh Ann allowed us to pick several flavors to taste. She had water and sparkling wine available. She ensured she had a good idea of what you wanted for your cake, accommodating requests and providing suggestions also. Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Great work and my cake was delicious!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Leigh Anne is professional, friendly, and an amazing baker! She made cupcakes for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious! She also worked with our florist to create a beatiful cupcake display that was fitting for our rustic themed wedding. I would highly recommend Delicious Designs as my experience was great!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Maddie · Married on 05/30/2015

Delicious Designs provided us with a wedding cake, mini cupcakes and special butter cookies. AMAZING! They are wonderful to work with and the flavor of everything was really stellar. They were reasonably priced and helped decorate a beautiful dessert table for us. Great vendor.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Leighann provided great service and even better cake! We went with cupcakes so that everyone could try all the flavors and they were a smash hit! So delicious and so beautifully decorated! I wish that I hadn't been wearing a corset so that I could have had more cake! Her flavor list is extremely long, but they're all SO good!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Katie · Married on 02/21/2015

Our cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! LeighAnn set up a wonderful tasting and provided valuable advice when selecting the flavors for our cake. She delivered and setup and worked wonderfully with our florist to make everything come together.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Micah · Married on 01/31/2015

Leigh Anne from Delicious Designs was wonderful! She was thoughtful and upbeat every time we communicated with her, and she takes great pride in her work. She is passionate and dedicated to her business, which was extremely infectious for us. And the cupcakes she made for our wedding were beautiful and delicious! We had several couples at our wedding that we recommended this company to, and we recommend anyone using them for their cake! Their professionalism, friendliness, and quality of work was superb!

Sent on 02/07/2015