delicate designs by lindsay Reviews

33 | The Colony, TX

33 Reviews for delicate designs by lindsay

Aimee M. · Married on 04/09/2021

Very impressed

Lindsay is fun, professional, and very talented at what she does! I will use her again and recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Katie W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy from start to finish!

I had a friend at work who recommended Lindsay, and from day one she was so easy to work with! I was not super focused on florals for my wedding - it just wasn't the area I wanted to put a lot of budget and I've never really cared much for flowers in general. I had only a basic idea of what I wanted and Lindsay was so helpful in guiding me. I showed her some Pinterest inspiration pics and away she went. She provides great communication throughout the whole process and had great ideas, she even provided a hand drawn diagram so I could wrap my head around the look of my tables for my visual brain! On top of that my florals were BEAUTIFUL on wedding day and at such an affordable price! You need Lindsay!!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Sara

Sara G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Rustic and elegant perfection

I loved working with Lindsay so much. She understood what look and feel I wanted for my wedding and reception. She was very reasonably priced and did a beautiful job. Everyone complimented our flowers and decor.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Avery M. · Married on 01/18/2020

Hunter Wedding 2020

Lindsay is extremely responsive and made beautiful bouquets that added so much detail to our day. She was super flexible with me through all of the COVID-19 rescheduling of the wedding and bridals. Lindsay took my vision of what I wanted for florals and made it even better. When setting up, Lindsay was extremely efficient and knew how to arrange everything in a beautiful way. She was one of my favorite vendors and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with. She was recommended to me. Lindsay really understood my vision and exceeded. My wedding floral dream came true! I was so thrilled by all the flowers! Guest were amazed by all the floral decor and bouquets!
    Highly recommend Lindsay!!!! 👍👍👍

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten C. · Married on 09/21/2019

Better then I could have imagined

Lindsay took everything that I was looking for and came up with the most perfect designs for our wedding down to every detail. She is AMAZING!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Leslie P. · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing! Lindsay provides exactly what we wanted, and she was extremely easy to work with!

We did not want to spend a fortune on flowers and Lindsay did exactly what we wanted within our budget, and it was absolutely beautiful! She was so easy to work with, and did extra with what was left over to make our wedding even better! She was so kind and personable to work with! I would definitely recommend her, and I would use her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Teri P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicate Designs by Lindsay was amazing!

Lindsay is such a joy to work with. Her florals are beautiful and we loved everything she did for both our daughter’s weddings. She is so reasonable and fair and made this whole process just perfect! She is a wonderful person and friend.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Liz M. · Married on 03/30/2019

LOVE Lindsay work and approach!

Lindsay talent at translating thoughts and ideas into real floral art in a cohesive way is incredible. She listens. For example, my daughter wanted to incorporate longhorns she had into an arrangement at top of arbor and Lindsay made it happen in beautifully elegant yet whimsical way. She is realistic and pragmatic too which is beneficial in wedding planning. Final point, Her pricing is reasonable. Would highly recommend Lindsay.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Tara · Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Lindsay is absolutely amazing! My flowers on my wedding day were everything I could have ever imaged and so much more. I showed her a few pictures and she got my vision perfectly. She has suggestions to keep me under budget, and came up with so many ideas I would never have thought of. She even took the time to add details to the other tables like the gift table when I didn’t even think to ask. And most of all she is just such a sweet person to work with! I lost my mom to cancer and she help me corporate her into the flower and even with my bouquet. I would 100% highly recommend her!!!! Hire her now!!!

Sent on 03/11/2020

The C. · Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional

Lindsay was always quick to respond via e-mail, text message or a phone call away. I was nervous about our vision coming to life. She listened to all of our questions, concerns, and reassured us when we (I) was overthinking things! The floral looked stunning. Everyone complimented us throughout the night. Lindsay's flexibility and willingness to help me every step of the way was SO comforting! I am one of the type - A "artsy" brides that wanted a lot of little details and she made it come to life. I am thrilled to have had her by our side throughout this experience. I would always ask her, "What do you think? I've never done this before. LOL" and she gave me her honest opinions! I cannot wait to share the beautiful photos that were taken. At the end of it all she was not only my awesome florist but a thoughtful friend! We will forever reflect on our wedding day and know that Lindsay helped make it absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Lindsay

Sent on 02/18/2019

Darby · Married on 12/28/2018

Lindsey rocks!!!

Lindsey was so so helpful! I knew what look I wanted for florals and decor, and Lindsey was able to walk me through how to make my dream a reality! She took us through everything step by step, and made sure we were going to have everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic experience

Everything was perfect. I trusted her completely with choosing flowers that coordinated with my color scheme.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Aurora · Married on 10/05/2018

I was so impressed with Lyndsay.
    She’s very easy to work with, affordable, reliable and does amazing work. Everything she did was perfect! Definitely useing her again and will recommend her to all!
    So grateful for all that she did, went beyond!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Lindsay is the sweetest. She made the flower process so easy!! I knew I wanted a specific flower but the other flowers I was flexible on. She came with some great ideas and everything looked gorgeous. She even had leftover flowers and used them to decorate little items around the venue. She is amazing!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Meagan · Married on 07/04/2018

Lindsay went above and beyond to make my wedding feel incredibly special and personalized. She added extra fairy dust to our wedding and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! ???? thank you for all that you do and did Lindsay. We appreciate you so much ??

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2018

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with and so accommodating with all of my requests and helping me stay in budget. It was such a gorgeous wedding and ceremony!!! I could not thank her enough!!! I would highly recommend her to all the brides out there, and already did to one who is using her.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/05/2018

I found Delicate Designs and Lindsay through Wedding Wire and the entire process from first conversation through the day of the event exceeded my expectations. She is honest and thorough; both of which mean a lot when you are searching for the person that is going to help you bring all those Pinterest pins of floral ideas to you've been daydreaming about to life. She educated me about each of my floral choices, assisted me in staying on budget and provided potential options for cost savings without sacrificing the look I was going for without me ever asking. If I had another wedding to plan I would use here without hesitation. Thank you Lindsay for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sherra · Married on 01/01/2018

My bouquet was perfect! I sent a picture of a bouquet I liked, and Lindsay’s design was even more beautiful! We added table garland and greenery and everything was stunning. All for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Elena · Married on 11/11/2017

Lindsay was just amazing to work with! Had wonderful ideas and suggestions. She knew we were on a tight budget and really worked hard to keep us within our range. The designs were beautiful and she was just awesome and easy to work with. Highly recommend her for your occasion.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Heidi · Married on 05/06/2017

Lindsay was amazing and the floral arrangements were beautiful! She also helped set up various parts of our reception area including the candy bar! Overall she was a huge help in making our wedding beautiful and everything we expected!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kelli · Married on 03/19/2017

Lindsay Roton did such a WONDERFUL job making my wedding look BEAUTIFUL! She listened to what I wanted and then she also offered up suggestions. I never felt pressured or ignored. So many of my wedding guests told me how much they loved all of the table decorations, the beautiful floral touches in the ballroom, and the delicate flowers and greenery that were used in the chapel for the ceremony. You should definitely have Lindsay help you with your wedding flowers!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Stacey · Married on 12/17/2016

Lindsay was an absolute joy to work with! She was very flexible when it came to meeting times and made sure we met periodically from the date of engagement up until the wedding so all the details were just what I wanted!! She personalized everything to not only meet my budget, but what I had pictured in my mind (and on Pinterest). She helped me set up the reception and chapel which I could not have done myself. Everything looked spectacular and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful the wedding looked! If you are looking for someone who will help your dream wedding come to life while still meeting your budget, Lindsay is the way to go!! She is amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

When looking for florists, we met with several, but Lindsay was the only one who truly understood my vision, and from beginning to end was invested in seeing my day was everything I wanted and more! I cannot say enough good things about her professionalism, her flexibility, her accountability, and her overall business. But what I appreciate just as much is her heart and ability to care for our family through her floral gifts. She is as amazing as a person as a florist, and you will not be disappointed putting your wedding day floral needs in her very capable hands!

Sent on 07/13/2016