Delia Studios Reviews

149 | Jackson, NJ

149 Reviews for Delia Studios

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

Initially we decided against videography for our wedding because we knew we had to cut cost somewhere. Someone mentioned to me that you'll always have beautiful pictures of your wedding day but nothing can replace those live videos you'll watch for years especially when love ones pass. If i can give any advice to future brides, book the videographer, save the extra money and whatever you do, record the day. Jose came highly recommended to us by family members who are in the wedding industry and our photographer. From our very first phone call it felt like we knew Jose for years. Jose and his team were reliable and their work is incredible! We received a digital link to our video very quickly and we are amazed. Its been two weeks since the wedding and there hasn't been a day we watch it with dry eyes.

Thank you to Jose and his team for giving us a video that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Arianna · Married on 10/18/2020

We loved working with Jose and his team. On the wedding day, they were amazing and great. The editing process was so quick and easy.

Highly recommend Delia. We love our wedding video and highlight film. They have an amazing team!

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • O

Oliviadun · Married on 10/10/2020

10.10.20 Wedding Experience

This is the SECOND Wedding they have done for us... first my sisters & now mine. I think we watch our wedding videos on repeat because they truly captured all of the special moments and more.One of the biggest days of your life is your wedding and it FLIES by... but with Delia they capture it all for you to reflect and take in all the special moments !

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Mary

Mary M. · Married on 04/12/2020

Complete Professionals!

Working with Delia Studios was so easy. Planning a wedding during the pandemic was difficult on its own but Jose communicated with us throughout the process and was very understanding of the situation. We were lucky to have our wedding this past December. Delia Studio showed up and worked their magic. True professionals throughout the entire process. We received our final product a few weeks after our wedding which I was surprised how quickly it all came together. Highly recommend to all couples!

Sent on 03/03/2021
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2019

Delia Studios Creates Wedding Memory Magic

If you have any hesitation about booking videography for your wedding, DO IT. Better yet, hire Delia Studios!! This was one vendor that, as the bride, I knew we were going to hire for our 2019 wedding; I wanted this video memory so much. When I started researching, I immediately fell in love with EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of Delia Studio’s videos I watched. Jose and his team seriously create magic and I can’t put my feelings into words after receiving our video. From the initial meeting, to the wedding and after, Jose was super responsive and informative on how the day and the whole process was going to go. He was one of the first vendor teams to show up on our wedding day but honestly, I don’t remember seeing him after that (bride brain) but the footage him and his team captured was everything we needed (you forget a lot of the day) and more! The memory they gave us of our wedding day is more than we could have ever asked for and I’m so thankful we decided to work with Jose and his team!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer K. · Married on 09/28/2019

Stress free process

Jose and his team did an amazing job with our wedding! It was literally the only stress-free portion of the wedding lol. The quality of the video and service is outstanding! Would highly recommend Jose and his team!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jenna · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank You!

We knew as soon as we started planning our wedding that we wanted to have a videographer and once we got in touch with Jose, picking Delia Studios was an easy decision! Jose and David did an amazing job capturing so many of both the big and small moments and we are so grateful. Watching both our wedding trailer and longer video have brought us right back to our wedding day this past August! We will definitely be watching these videos for years to come and highly recommend Delia Studios for anyone on the fence about getting a videographer. You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Lina M. · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Videography

Hiring Delia Studios Was one of the best decisions we've made! you don't know how valuable a videographer is until your wedding is over. They captured every detail and they have remarkable editing skills! Being a bride, I don't remember most of the reception as it happened so quickly, and watching the video makes me feel like its happening all over again but with more detail as Delia Studios was extremely detailed with capturing every little thing . everyone who watches my wedding video gets goosebumps because it's perfect in every way! My husband and I are extremely pleased with the response time and the communication skills Delia Employees had as they were extremely efficient. I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Christine A. · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!

Jose and his team were professional, easy to work with, and fun to be around on the day of our wedding. They are also creative and extremely talented! While looking for a videographer, I watched SO many wedding videos and I honestly felt that Delia is one of the best out there. Our video came out perfect, and we would absolutely, 100% recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Taylor C. · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Decision

Best decision in wedding planning is to hire Delia Studios! Pictures are of course necessary but how amazing is it to look back at a video?! I have not stopped watching our same day edit and still receive compliments on it! It was truly amazing watching our same day edit on our weddding night with our guests, it was an unforgettable experience for us and them! We plan to watch our entire video every year on our anniversary! Amazing team, amazing work and absolutely necessary!!! You can to go back in time and relive the best day of your life! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lori W. · Married on 03/08/2019

Best Choice You'll Make!

Jose/Delia Studios was recommended to my husband and I by our Matron of Honor, who had used them about 5 years ago at her own wedding and raved about them. As soon as we had our first phone call with Jose, we knew that we wanted him and his team to film our special day. I distinctly remember putting in our request on the phone that night that we wanted Jose there with us on our wedding day! He spent time answering our questions, telling us about the process, and letting us know all of our options. Jose didn't put any pressure on us, and truly wanted us to choose the package that worked best for our needs/what we we were looking for. He also sent us samples of his work and things that we were thinking about including, which was very helpful to see. From the time we booked until the wedding got closer, Jose would always very promptly respond to our emails if we had any questions. He is extremely professional, patient, courteous, and friendly!
    As our wedding day approached, Jose was very helpful in fine tuning all of the "day of" details. On the day of, Jose and his guys were nothing but amazing! They worked closely with our photographer and helped a chaotic day feel seamless. He and his team even went above and beyond and stayed a bit over their contracted time so that he could capture a special cake presentation to my husband, which was very important to me.
    Working with Jose has been wonderful, but there are truly no words to describe the final product video that he captures and puts together. I was in instant tears upon seeing our highlight reel, and that was just a glimpse of the full video to come. He did an unbelievable job capturing the most important day of our lives! From the music, to the transitions, to the special moments, to the little things you may miss--Jose and his team make sure to show it all in a mesmerizing way. We get more and more excited each time we show our video to a new family member!
    Jose was also extremely patient and flexible with the few small edits that we wanted to make to the video.
    Jose, thank you so much for your talent, professionalism, patience, help, and kindness over the last (almost) two years!! Jimmy and I have loved working with you and hope that we can "pay it forward" to another couple, and have you film their special day, just like Laura and Jeremy did for us :) You're awesome!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Amy G. · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience & high quality videos!

We had a great experience working with Delia Studios. From our initial phone call with Jose, we felt like he was patient, able to listen to what we want, and just generally easy to work with. The videos came out really well! For the few tweaks we requested, they incorporated them seamlessly and quickly. I'm really glad we decided to get videos done and work with Delia Studios because being able to watch the ceremony, which my brother officiated, the amazing speeches, and various choreographed dances all over again is so special, especially when the whole day goes by so quickly. Watching the videos brings us right back to the day and puts a huge smile on both our faces! I would wholeheartedly recommend Delia Studios!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kristen Z. · Married on 02/16/2019

Exceptional from start to finish!

My husband and I were originally not going to hire a videographer. But boy, were we glad we did!!! After spending quite some time watching trailer after trailer that Delia Studios had shot, each one was better than the last, & at that time, I just knew that I needed to contact them! I looked them up after hearing recommendations from my photographer. After speaking with Jose on the phone, it was clear that he was a “must have” for our special day! He explained everything thoroughly and was extremely professional and easy to deal with from start to finish! Jose and his partner did a phenomenal job on our wedding day and were able to capture all the special moments, including all the small details that meant so much to us. After watching our video trailer for the first time, my husband and I were left speechless and had tears in our eyes. The way that it was crafted was absolutely beautiful and immediately brought back all of the emotions of our wedding day! Everyone that we have shared it with has felt the same type of emotions, love, & happiness. You could tell that there was an immense amount of time and effort put into making the video flow perfectly, from the images chosen, to the music that accompanied them. Jose and his team are very talented, and I would highly recommend their services! Thank you, Delia Studios for capturing the best day of our lives & allowing us to relive it over and over again. Yes, we have watched the videos over a dozen times in the past few days ! :)

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 01/06/2019

Must Have Videographer!

We loved Jose and his team! They did such a professional job at our wedding. We did not even feel they were there, and the outcome was just outstanding. All of our family and friends who saw the short highlight movie part thought that it was like a Hollywood production because of the professional way it was made. Jose is very friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Any questions or concerns you may have, be assured he and his team will be there and take care of you during your special day. We surely will use them again for further events, couldn't say enough good things about Delia Studios! Thank you for a great memory!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent and professional!

Jose and his team were an excellent choice! It was smooth sailing throughout the day and then the final product was amazing. My family has had the video on repeat since! Jose was also extremely professional and responsive. Very happy with Delia Studios!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Matthew · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible

My husband and I were recommended to Delia studios from another vendor, and we are so happy we were pointed towards them! Jose and his crew were great! Very easy to work with and very accommodating with other vendors that we hired! Our wedding was this past weekend and I can not wait to see what they have in store for the final product! I have previewed almost all of Delia Studios work on the websites and I can not wait to see mine! The crew was creative, attentive and listened to all ideas that we threw at them and found a way to make everything work!
    Thank you to Jose and his crew! Would definitively recommend brides to be, to preview Delia Studios work and put them on top of their list of videographers!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/26/2018

High-Quality Cinematic Wedding Videographer that Delivers Only the Best!

Delia Studios is the best in the business! Our wedding video came out absolutely incredible!! Not only does it feel like a feature film, but it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. Jose and his team were responsive and professional throughout the entire process. They listened to our music suggestions and made sure to capture all of the important details of our day. They were worth every penny. Hire Delia Studios - you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

We found out about Delia’s studios through a friend from high school who also used them. We had a couple meetings with Jose who took us through the process of what would go on on the big day. We had his two associates David and Kyle and they were both super nice and professional. They even stayed an extra hour when asked with no questions asked and we just paid them on the spot. After the wedding we got our videos in the timeline that was given to us and we had a lot of edits. Jose made sure to work with his editor to get our video just right. We definitely recommend this company, they will make sure you get all the footage needed to remember your once in a lifetime day.
    Thanks to them for being so professional and accommodating and for giving us a beautiful wedding video that we can have forever.
    - Christina and Eric

Sent on 04/28/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceeded Expectations

Jose and his team completely exceeded our expectations in capturing our wedding day. In the stress of wedding planning, you can trust that his team will do what they need to do and you do not need to worry about anything. We have only a handful of calls and he remembered it all. He was very professional and we didn't even know they were there. The highlight video is so special to us and they did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments. Hire Jose and his team if you want to relive your wedding day for a fair price, stress-free engagement, and overall happiness!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn't be happier!

Working with Delia Studios for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made that day (besides saying "I do"!). I planned the whole wedding out state while working odd hours, so flexibility was key - Jose was responsive and understanding every step of the way. During that day they were professional and somehow captured every special moment without being intrusive in the least. Having a beautiful wedding video to look back on is something I will always be happy about!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julianne · Married on 08/10/2018

Superb Quality & Professionalism

Working with Delia Studios was one of the best decisions we made! Jose and his team are incredible. Jose always responded quickly to our numerous inquiries and was very flexible with scheduling phone calls and/or meetings. He has great suggestions and advice with respect to the packages that are offered and has great insight about other useful vendors.
    The most incredible experience was when we received our wedding video (which BTW was only a few weeks after our wedding day). We were overwhelmed with emotions. Delia Studios captured so many magical moments; it felt like we were reliving our special day. Jose captured all the special details, from accessories to wedding toasts to every emotional word and facial expression shared by all. He was even able to capture the one moment a butterfly passed by .... just as the right time...

Hands down the best videographer!

Jose was with us for just a couple of hours on our wedding day, but he managed to provide us with a lifetime of happiness with our wedding video!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Stephanie T. · Married on 07/20/2018

Just amazing!

The day of our wedding Jose was punctual and so easy to work with. Even though I had a slightly long list of things I wanted captured in our wedding video, he made sure to go above and beyond and capture them.

He is truly a talent, and if you are looking for a wedding videographer, he truly is your go to.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2018

Jose was absolutely great to work with! We originally didn't know if we wanted to use a videographer but we saw my cousin's video after her wedding and loved it. We didn't even realize they had a videographer at her wedding!! I asked her for his information and sure enough, Jose does an amazing job of capturing your day from behind the scenes. I can't even tell you how grateful I am that we decided to make this choice. It is hard enough to have the best day ever be over but now we can replay the best parts whenever we want. Thank you Delia Studios!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jose and his team had come recommended to us through a friend who loved his work for her wedding. I am so glad I trusted her recommendation and booked Delia Studios. From the first moment we spoke with Jose we felt at ease.
    He was so professional and so easy to get in touch with and made the whole experience one less thing to stress over or worry about. His team showed up promptly on the day of the wedding and were a blast to work with!! Then we received our wedding highlight video...words truly can not express what that video meant to us and watching it for first time left us both in piles of tears. I can't imagine the time and work that went into creating such a magical masterpiece, but it was exceptional, perfect in every way and was such a powerful glimpse into one of the best days of our lives. Jose and his team are beyond talented and have captured memories that came to life. They are AMAZING!!!!
    Stephanie and Anthony
    6.9.18

Sent on 09/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

We just received our final wedding video and I am more than happy to write this review (also, must note that it was very cool feature to be able to log-in to the website and check on the status post-wedding!).

Jose and his team are absolutely awesome. From our very first communication, Jose was professional and very responsive. He answered all of our questions throughout the process and left us feeling comfortable and confident about everything. The team showed up very punctually on our wedding day and I can honestly say we barely noticed they were there!

In addition to being incredibly easy to work with, the output produced by Delia Studios is truly incredible. Between the editing, the way they were able to string together such special moments so artistically, the cinematography, and how apparent it was that they really listened to what we wanted – they delivered!! I will watch our video over and over and, while I may be bias, I know I will never tire of it.

Thanks so much, guys!