DeLeon Entertainment Reviews

DeLeon Entertainment 3
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

So much fun!!

This band is GREAT! We first enjoyed their music at a friend’s wedding 2 years prior, and as soon as we were engaged- we booked them for our wedding! They did not disappoint. This family band was so easy to work with. They love weddings and all of them have uplifting, smiling personalities. They can sing ANY genre of music from Bob Marley to Rolling Stones. All of our guests are still talking about the great band. Having an awesome band beats a cheesy DJ any day!

Sent on 11/27/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Hi Tiffany!! Thank you so much!! We loved playing for your incredibly beautiful wedding!! You were such a joy to work with and we wish you all the best!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

You need this band at your wedding

This band is AMAZING. My guests have not stopped talking about how good they were. They had people on the dance floor from the very first song they played. My guests kept chanting “one more song” because they didn’t want them to leave at the end of the night. They were incredibly easy to work with and even helped customize our first dance song. My wedding planner even mentioned how they were so easy to work with day of the wedding. They can play all genres of music so well, which is so hard to come by. We loved them!!

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

We had the best experience with DeLeon entertainment for a wedding event. They were overly accommodating with our song and genre selection. Band members were full of heart and genuinely wanted to give us (bride and groom) and our guests the most fun and enjoyment. DeLeon exceeded our expectations, which were already extremely high!

Sent on 06/15/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! We had a blast and were honored to be included in your wonderful wedding!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Words cannot express how much I LOVE this band. DeLeon entertainment played at one of my best friends weddings. When I got engaged I knew I had to book them for my wedding which was the easiest decision I made during my wedding planning process. If you want your dance floor packed for the entire night please do yourself a favor and snag this exceptional band. I have gotten several messages from my wedding guests complimenting how fantastic DeLeon entertainment was! They seriously made my wedding the most fun event!! Sheila and her family are so down to earth and guinuine. You will not meet a more friendly and kind group of people. Thank you so much for everything you provided on my wedding day. Derek and I are so blessed that you came into our lives. My wedding came with a few hiccups and the band rolled with every punch never missing a beat or letting our guests know that some things did not go as planed. Thank you thank you thank you!!! You are all so great at what you do!! So much musical talent.

Derek and Jessica Codol

Sent on 05/16/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Jessica and Derek- it was our absolute pleasure providing the musical entertainment for your epic wedding! You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and your reception was a BLAST!! We can't thank you enough for trusting us with your big day!! We love you madly! xo
  • W

Wade · Married on 04/14/2018

DeLeon was the absolute BEST band for our April 14, 2018 wedding! They were able to provide 1. a string ensemble for our ceremony, 2. a sound system for our "wedding party band" and officiant, 3. a jazz duo for our cocktail hour and, 4. a full band for our reception all for a very affordable price! Sheila and Anthony specifically were incredible in making all of our music wishes for the wedding come to reality, and they were both very quick in returning calls and emails!

During the wedding ceremony, we had 5 friends from our wedding party play one of our favorite worship songs. DeLeon set up a flawless sound system in our outdoor setting that provided a vocal mic and plug-ins for 3 guitars to make our "wedding party band" a reality. Regarding our outdoor ceremony, the venue we chose rarely hosts outdoor ceremonies, and DeLeon was able to provide an amazing handheld mic and sound system for our officiant that was very professional looking and sounding. It allowed all of our guests to clearly hear our officiant and our vows as the ceremony was next to the windy Tampa Bay.

Then during the rest of our wedding, our guests were RAVING about how talented DeLeon was! The music for the ceremony and cocktail hour gave those times an uplifting and upscale atmosphere. The band for the reception was absolutely AMAZING! They were great at picking songs our guests would love and were so fun to dance along to! They even let me, the groom, play the drums for 2 songs, since I have been a drummer for 15+ years and have always dreamed of playing at my own wedding. They had a special headset ready for me so I could clearly hear the rest of the band which is above and beyond what they needed to do! They made that moment fun for all the guests and unforgettable for me!

My wife and I would 1000/10 recommend DeLeon for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review!! You made our day/week/year! We truly loved working with you and Grace! You wedding was incredible and we'll never forget it! We wish you all the best! Love, The DeLeon Band!

Jaclyn · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow were they great. Bands can make or break a party and they made the event. I had a 8 piece band and wow. My husband loves Rock, I listen to Country, my parents are ballroom dancers....you can't get a wider spread in music taste. Everyone loved the music. People were up on the dance floor the entire time other people were sitting at the tables just listening and enjoying the music. My guests kept coming up to me to say how amazing the band was and how much they enjoyed the music. I had asked that the music volume not be too loud so that people at the tables could talk and hear each other and they made it happen yet the music was the perfect volume on the dance floor. They were the MC for the evening and they kept everything on schedule. They were even able to add in the special little requests of personal introduction music for us and those giving toasts. I had them provide a sound system for the ceremony, cocktail hour music, and the reception music. I couldn't have been happier with them. Sheila and Anthony were a pleasure to work with. Very responsive to my requests. They are worth every penny and more.

Sent on 04/04/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jaclyn! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We loved playing for your fabulous wedding! What a wonderful group of family and friends and you were a joy to work with! We love you madly!!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2018

BOOK THIS BAND!!! They seriously MADE our wedding. Everyone is still talking about how great they were. They sang every song, even our first dance and father/daughter and mother/son dances. I had spoken to Sheila beforehand and said we really wanted a dance party vibe the whole night and they delivered!! The band knew exactly which songs would get everyone dancing and once they started, no one stopped! The lights, bubbles, and fog machines were just icing on the cake. It was seriously one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to and we owe it 100% to this band. Book them for your wedding - you will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! It was our absolute pleasure to play for your EPIC wedding! And, thank you for taking the time to post this review- it really means a lot to us!! All the best to you and your husband! ~ Sheila

Paige · Married on 12/02/2017

It’s been two weeks already since we’ve been married & since we got all 90 of our closest friends & family down to Florida. There’s not a day that has gone by that I don’t think about the amazing time we all shared down in Florida & we couldn’t have created some of them without you guys! I was a little hesitant about my father-in-laws idea to hire a live band & wasn’t sure how our guests would respond BUT WOW!!! You guys knocked blew us all away! My now husband & I NEVER dance at weddings & other gatherings, you basically have to force us to get out there but I swear we were both out there all night & so were a lot of people that I didn’t even expect to see dancing. You kept the crowd going & we were all exhausted from dancing the night away! The song choice was great, your interaction with the crowd was fantastic & you guys were so friendly! Thank you for making our special day one to remember!! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 12/16/2017

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Paige!! Your wedding was a blast and it was our absolute pleasure to play for you, your new husband and your awesome family! ~ Anthony & Sheila

Rich · Married on 11/18/2017

We got married back in November and can't imagine having had the big day without DeLeon Entertainment! We booked them long distance after browsing their website. Great and courteous communicators. Warm and professional human beings. Fun and talented entertainers. Various versions of the band played our outdoor ceremony, cocktail party and indoor reception. Most importantly, they felt like friends and family during the party. My bride might not know this but I snuck back into the ballroom afterward to say goodnight and thank you again. It was just that hard for me to see them leave. We love these people and will follow them to future gigs to show our support! Thank you to Sheila, Anthony, Mc Duffie and the crew!

DeLeon Entertainment 4
    DeLeon Entertainment 5
    DeLeon Entertainment 6

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

This band was phenomenal!! We used their 10 piece band and they were the big hit of the night! They were able to learn our first dance song of Bob Marley and it was incredible! Sheila and her team were so easy to work with and played songs from all genres and for all generations! People couldn't believe we hadn't heard them in person before booking, our guests (some of who are musicians themselves) had nothing but great things to say! Thank you all so much for being the highlight of our reception and for being a beautiful addition to our ceremony!

Sent on 05/13/2017

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Carly!! It was a great pleasure to play for your awesome wedding! Both you and Evan were wonderful to work with and your family and friends were a blast! Thanks again!! We love you madly!!

Trisha · Married on 04/15/2017

They played at our wedding and they were phenomenal. The entire dance floor was packed the whole evening which was just what we wanted. You'll also be surprised at their range (they played everything from Calvin Harris to oldies)! They are amazing!

Dolores · Married on 03/27/2017

This was the best experience we could have hoped for. Shelia was so wonderful to work with before the event, and the whole band could not have been more professional. We are an older couple and did not want "old" style music, but not a loud rock group, either. This band was fabulous. Great with the 70's and 80's and even some great Bon Jovi. Got my 93 year old mother on the dance floor and had to drag my husband off the floor at the end of the night!
    There is no comparison between a live band and a DJ for getting the crowd up and dancing.
    Do not hesitate to book them.!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Hi Dolores! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure and a privilege to play for your wonderful wedding! You are a gem to work with and we wish you all the best! ~ Sheila DeLeon, DeLeon Entertainment, Inc.

Jill · Married on 02/25/2017

Proof is in the pudding.......this band is phenomenal! The wedding I attended is one for the books because of this band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! We thoroughly enjoyed Jessica's wedding!! We love the video and really appreciate your support! Thanks again!! xo

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

Best. Band. Ever. Our wedding guests raved about the band all night. They were great and knew exactly what to play to get people dancing. Thank you DeLeon!!!

Marissa · Married on 10/29/2016

DeLeon Entertainment is an amazing wedding band! They made our reception so much fun, the dance floor was PACKED before dinner. They do a great job accommodating any song requests (they even did JayZ and Beyonce for us). Shelia is truly a pleasure to work with along with the rest of the band. They made our wedding so special, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2017

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marissa!! Thank you so much! We loved playing for your beautiful wedding and we sincerely appreciate your review!! We wish you all the best! Love, Sheila xo
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

DeLeon Entertainment was hands-down the highlight of our wedding. They are absolutely incredible musicians and truly know how to make sure everyone in the room is up and dancing. Any time someone talks to me about my wedding, they can not but help to rave about how much fun they had because of the band. Deleon provided an absolutely perfect mix of incorporating our music taste with wedding classics and entertainment that all ages could enjoy. Our wedding truly would not have been the same without choosing DeLeon Entertainment.

Anthony · Married on 05/21/2016

From start to finish you guys take the cake. My guests were flabbergasted at your amazing performance!! To hear you guys covering almost every song we requested and NAIL IT was speechless! If anyone is searching for the most perfect wedding entertainment, stop you found them with DeLeon Entertainment! By the way, if you do travel my brother WILL use you for his wedding!

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Sheila, Anthony, and the DeLeon band were off-the-chart amazing. We could tell they were fantastic from the videos on their website, but the videos didn’t even do them justice. Their lighting took our wedding from beautiful to the most stunning wedding we’ve ever seen. And that’s not biased- we’ve been to some wonderful weddings.
    They also did a perfect job staying on the schedule I planned out with the coordinator, and announcing events throughout the night on time.

Their music is what made our wedding. People were out on the dance floor before dinner even started! I don’t mean a few people…I mean the entire wedding. My friend ripped his pants dancing before he even ate dinner. I have never seen a livelier crowd at a wedding. DeLeon’s singing was so beautiful, and the band brought such a powerful energy to the night. We could not be happier we worked with them, and only wish we could hear them again!

Our wedding guests are still talking about our awesome band. Hence why they received an encore! “One more song!”

Sent on 06/27/2016

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU!! We love you madly!!

Sheila & DeLeon Entertainment hands down made my wedding perfect. I was nervous to select a DJ because I've heard so many mixed reviews, and I was nervous to hire a band because I wasn't sure what to expect. After a few emails I was sold! Sheila was so professional and answered my every question. Everyone was dancing, everyone kept telling me how impressed they were! I just wanted to dance the whole time. They were perfect... They played the songs wonderfully - their website doesn't do justice to how amazing they sound in real life!! Sheila was very responsive to all my emails and questions... She made sure to let me know that if the smaller band I wanted couldn't play a song, they would have it set up so that the request would play during one of their breaks. They even performed songs in German per our request! I keep comparing my reception music to other weddings I've attended and know it is the music that sets the tone...my wedding was perfect thanks to DeLeon Entertainment!! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 05/11/2016

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! This means so much to us!! We loved playing for you!!!

Chad · Married on 02/27/2016

DeLeon Entertainment was an outstanding choice for our wedding band. After researching a number of bands and narrowing down a few to meet with, DeLeon Entertainment really listened to our vision and was genuinely excited to share in the day with us! Their excitement, honestly, was what sold us on choosing to work with them for our big day. From the beginning, they were easy to communicate with, share ideas, and help to bring our very specific vision to reality. When we walked into the ceremony and reception, we were awestruck. The work that DeLeon Entertainment had done to learn new songs, arranged music to our taste, and get the party started truly took our breath away. Our guests enjoyed the evening so much more because of the personal touches that DeLeon Entertainment included. During the planning process, we were able to share our story with DeLeon Entertainment and got to know the whole team as individuals. Our wedding became a project among friends. The love they put into their work and preparation really shined as we entertained and celebrated the event. Thank you for going above and beyond, DeLeon Entertainment!

Lawrence · Married on 01/15/2016

DeLeon is like having family playing at your wedding! They did our event at Kapok Tree and flat out nailed every song while keeping a crowd of people from different backgrounds engaged, dancing, and having a fantastic time. They have done similarly impressive performances at 5 of my sisters weddings. If you are gonna do one thing right at your wedding it should be the band, and DeLeon does it the best!

Sent on 03/10/2016

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Larry!! Your wedding was fabulous and we absolutely love playing for the Dewberry family! We sincerely appreciate your review and hope to see you soon!! Warm regards, Anthony & Sheila (please say hello to your Mom for me!)

Wow!!!!!! Hands down the BEST! Deleon was such a breeze to work with and truly outperformed themselves! Sheila is so lovely and truly delivered a spectacular day. From the cocktail hour to the reception- we were blown out of the water. Still a year later I have guests complimenting me on the music. Deleon had our guests dancing all night and provided such a fun atmosphere! Do not hesitate to book them! They are true professionals.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/12/2015

Oh my stars folks! I have nothing but good things to say about this band. We looked at quite a few bands before we settled on DeLeon Entertainment for our wedding, and I'll admit that I wasn't sure if they were going to deliver the sound we were looking for (I was patently wrong!). But, Sheila was so responsive and easy to work with, and their rates were such a great deal that we decided to go with DeLeon. I gave them a list of the kinds of songs we wanted, with some specific requests (which were all played :). The compliments from our guests started almost the second we arrived at the reception - our photographer was raving on how great they sounded, and almost every guest I spoke with said "This band is great, where did you find them???". There were people dancing almost the entire night, and my mom commented that some of her older friends stayed later than she expected, because they were enjoying the music so much - it really is almost like going to a concert! They played so many great songs, and even added nice light/fog effects that I wasn't expecting. All of the musicians were so talented and you could really tell they were enjoying themselves. I will also say that I never ever dance in public, but I was actually dragging my new husband onto the dance floor because the band was playing one of my favorite songs. (They may have actually brought out the dancer in me) Using this band was probably one of the best decisions we made for our reception - I wish we could do it all over again.

So do me a favor - book this band and let me know when your event is. I promise my husband and I will keep the dance floor going and that we won't eat any of your food. You won't regret it!

I'm a bit of a music snob, not in a hipster way but just love a WELL DONE mix of the classics, new age, country mixed in with some of my own favorites (I don't like 80s-90s so much). This band made that happen for me...and ROCKED IT! They love what they do and you can see, and hear that. They're enthusiastic, professional, extremely talented musicians, flexible and surprisingly affordable! Also, I wanted Carolina in the Pines for my daddy daughter dance and they wrote the music from ear, played it just like Michael Martin Murphy sings it, and gave me the music notes after. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour which couldn't have been more beautiful. Ragtime needs to be used more often in ceremonies! What a unique, beautiful bunch of musicians. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/18/2015

DeLeon Entertainment's reply:

We were thrilled to be included in your awesomely wonderful epic wedding!! You have the best taste in music : ) We appreciate your kindness and absolutely LOVED everything about your wedding!! We wish we could do it again!! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! Love, The DeLeon Band xoxo