78 Reviews for Delectable Designs

Custom Design (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Stands (1)
77 Delectable Designs Reviews

When i first contacted Michelle about our wedding cake, i originally wanted a croquembouche. She wanted to do it, but warned me that the hot, humid summer in savannah wouldn't be conducive to getting a crunchy sugar coating. I was very appreciative of her honesty and knew right away that i was working with a professional. I ended up going for a wedding cake instead with buttercream frosting. Since i was doing a destination wedding, i wasn't able to try out any of her cakes, but i was pleased to find out that she offered a lavender lemon cake. It was totally meant to be since we were using lavender in our floral arrangements! For our fillings we went with lemon curd and cream cheese frosting in alternating tiers. The cake was beautiful, moist and delicious. Many people came up to me to say how much they enjoyed it. To top it off, it was very affordable as well! Book with Michelle, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Michelle was amazing. She was very flexible and convenient. I did everything by email and PayPal. We ordered a croquembouche and it came out AMAZING. Everyone raved and it was exactly what I wanted. It was also very reasonably priced. I cannot say enough good things about the cake and Michelle.

Profile Picture User7438676, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and looked AMAZING! Michelle delivered our cake personally during a Hurricane so we could still have it for our perfect day even when she had to evacuate. Literally the most beautiful cakes ever! And soooooooo delicious! She makes cheesecakes too!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delectable Designs was wonderful to work with. Both the grooms cake and wedding cake looked just as I imagined, and tasted wonderful! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Fantastic cake! I highly recommend Michelle Still. She is extremely easy to work with and is quick to answer calls and emails, which is great when your planning a destination wedding. We had a 3 tier cake with buttercream icing. Michelle's buttercream is unlike any icing I've ever tried. It is very light and not overly sweet. Our guests were raving about the cake all evening. Contact Michelle. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5615008, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

This was a recommended vendor on a list from a wedding planner and my venue and was by far the most responsive to request for information and easy to work with. The pricing was reasonable and she was a sweetheart and met with my parents to do the tasting as it was a destination wedding for me and they happened to be in town. They said everything they tried was fantastic.

I chose a two layer buttercream cake; one layer vanilla with vanilla pastry cream and one layer chocolate with chocolate pastry cream. My only regret is that I did not get a slightly larger cake. EVERYONE ate the cake, it was so good. My design was very simple but expertly done. I would chose that cake again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/5/15, 10 Reviews
2.9

My cake was the one disappointing feature of my wedding. It was dry and the baker changed the cake stand I wanted without notifying me.

Profile Picture Roseanne, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle made a beautiful cake for my wedding. I found a picture of a cake I loved and emailed it to Michelle and she was able to duplicate it for me. All our guests commented on how beautiful and tasty the wedding cake was. I would recommend Michelle to anyone that needs a cake. She was great to work with and made the whole process stress-free which is a big advantage with any part of the planning.

Profile Picture User4397487, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic cake! I highly recommend Michelle Still and Delectable Designs. The price was affordable, and she designed a gorgeous cake that outdid my expectations. It looked amazing and tasted even better!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a wedding cake (serves 20 people), two tier (along with an anniversary tier). The bottom tier was amaretto flavored cake with raspberry filling ,and the second layer was German chocolate with coconut filling. It was absolutely delicious and we had plenty of cake left over. The anniversary tier is currently being stored, but I have no doubt that it will be as delicious as the rest of the cake.

Profile Picture christine , 10/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes Michelle made for me were beautiful and delicious. She listened to my ideas and made exactly what I wanted. One of my cakes was a pretty traditional design and the result was beautiful. The other cake was a little more unusual but she discussed it with me until she was certain she understood exactly what I was asking for the result was everything I had hoped for. This cake also required a customized topper that I had shipped to her (this was a destination wedding for me). When if arrived the arm of the bride had broken off. She called me right away and explained the situation and told me she thought she could fix it. Sure enough come my wedding day the topper bride had both her arms and you could only tell she had glued it if you looked real close. A great baker and an all around wonderful person!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle is a pleasure to work with, she designed a wonderful dessert bar for our wedding, she was quick to respond to all emails...mine and my daughters who was the out of town bride.
Her reasonable rates are a bonus! We had a cake, cupcakes, brownies, cake pops and pies, everything was superb with such unusual flavors to choose from. Thank you Michelle we could not have been happier!

Profile Picture User4397091, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Both the wedding cake and the grooms cake were amazing! The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for- also tasted delicious even with fondant! The grooms cake was a sports theme and everyone loved it! It stole the show for sure. Michelle was super easy to work with and so nice about everything! She even called two days before to double check the details so you know that was a fresh cake! Great experience- I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Savannah area!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was wonderful and the cake was not only delicious but absolutely beautiful. She was very prompt with emailing back and forth (as I live on the west coast). I told her the design I had in mind and she sent me a sketch of what it would look like. I was not worried one bit based on her previous cakes she had made and past reviews. On the day of my wedding I was very much looking forward to finally seeing my vision come to life. Michelle did not disappoint and I could not have been happier. I definitely recommend her to brides!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was a delight to work with! She made a delicious cake for us and the design she provided was just what we imagined. The flavors she offered were scrumptious and we thoroughly enjoyed the cake. Looking forward to eating the top layer in a year - I'm sure it will be just as delicious as the cake we had on our wedding day! Thank you for a great cake!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was fantastic to work with. She delivered my wedding cake in Savannah, GA. I had never ordered a cake (EVER!) and she was so patient with me! Paying attention to every detail, offering suggestions, and double checking everything! The cake was more beautiful than I had pictured and tasted wonderful. It was definitely homemade. We didn't end up saving our anniversary tier, we ate on it the next week (oops)! I felt it was a little pricey, but again, I've never ordered a cake before so I have no others to compare the value. I'm sure any place I called would have charged about the same. Before even eating the cake I knew it was worth it because the design was flawless!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle at Delectable Designs was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and makes some delicious cakes! She made our wedding cake and sooo many people raved about how delicious and beautiful it was. Even my videographer said he had to know who made our cake because it was the best he's ever tasted and I agree! I finished the last of the cake for breakfast the other day (yes, breakfast) so I can't wait until our one year anniversary so I can eat the top layer - I don't think the groom will be getting any ;) Thank you for everything Michelle!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle made both my wedding cake and grooms cake. Honestly, I didn't give her much to go on, but she ended up creating two stunning and not to mention DELICIOUS cakes! She was extremely easy to work with and very reliable! If I need a cake in the future I will be going right to Michelle!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake came out beautifully! The cake design was a bit rocky with Michelle since there was not a lot of collaboration between she and I. She really wanted me to tell her exactly what I wanted so I struggled a bit in trying to let her know exactly what kind of icing and cake I wanted and she didn't seem too thrilled to offer ideas/suggestions through our email correspondence. I would recommend that you know exactly what you want before you contact her. Once we had the design of the cake down, working with her was a breeze and the cake was amazing. I would recommend using her for your cake.

Profile Picture Memory, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews

Michelle,
The wedding cake was simply beautiful and delicious. You went above and beyond and we thank you

Profile Picture User4122711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle did three different flavors of cupcakes for us as well as a top tier cutting cake. Everyone loved the cupcakes and complemented them. Unfortunately I did not get to try any of them because even though we ordered way more than we though we needed, at the end of the night there was only one cupcake left! I did try the cutting layer of course, which was a carrot cake with cream cheese icing and was delicious. I would definitely recommend Delectable Designs - Michelle was very easy to work with and prices seemed very reasonable. The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was that the cupcake stand was not very pretty and we did not know what it would look like in advance or receive a photo of it. It is white plastic. It looked fine, but I would have preferred something a little prettier. But, the cupcakes were so delicious that no one cared! Overall, it was a great experience working with Michelle and the final product is indeed "delectable" and also looks amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful! Michelle was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend her. My only hesitation was that I was unable to do a tasting as I am an out of town bride (my fault) and would have wanted to select a flavor that I enjoyed more.

But all-in-all, she's great!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/23/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle did the cake for our February destination wedding in Savannah. She was so wonderful to work with! With this being a destination wedding, I did a LOT of emailing. Michelle was so was kind by getting back with me right away on even the smallest questions. I simply emailed her a few pictures of cakes I liked and she brought it to life. Not to mention, it was really delicious! Thank you, Michelle, for making this part of our day perfect!

Profile Picture Shey, 2/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very , very fantastic tasting cake. Great price!

Profile Picture anne, 12/14/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake Michele created was exactly as I had envisioned it and it taste incredible!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews