Del'avant Event Center Reviews

Del'avant Event Center 5
  • Michelle

Michelle Sims · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful Tour

Del’avant is amazing venue, especially if you’re looking to get away from the busy city. Definitely added to your list of places to tour.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lashawnik

Lashawnik · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautiful , very open

The venue was very beautiful! The ceremony was everything! We held our ceremony and reception in one room!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Del'avant Event Center 10
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Magical November night

Del'Avant is a beautiful space perfect for our wedding. The ceremony and reception hall was just a perfect space.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/14/2018

My now husband and I recently had our wedding at Del'avant Event Center, and I can't speak highly enough of our experience. From the beginning, Anna at Del'avant was an absolute joy to work with. Unlike some other places we looked into booking, she treated us like people and not numbers. She was extremely flexible when she could be, and she was so pleasant even when I know I must have been driving her crazy! Ha. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and EVERYONE commented on it. The area around it is extremely convenient. We ended up renting all three spaces, and I we are so glad we did. The rooftop made for gorgeous pictures. We just can't get over how well everything turned out. If you're looking for a wedding venue, this is it!

Sent on 04/23/2018

This place is beautiful. I would recommend this venue to my friends

Sent on 01/22/2016
  • Jean and Vianette Wedding

Vianette & Jean · Married on 06/22/2017

The place was beautiful and perfect for what we were looking for. Anna was very helpful with everything. She made our wedding perfect with all her help.

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • ajhicks

Akeela · Married on 06/12/2016

My husband and I got married here June 12th and we could not have been any happier! The venue is amazing and naturally beautiful so not a lot needs to be done as far as decor. It also has a bridal and groom suite which was perfect for us getting ready. Anna was EXCELLENT to work with! She made sure everything was on point and that our day was just the way we wanted it to be. She has a very sweet and kind spirit and knows how to get the job done. Throughout our entire engagement she went above and beyond her call of duty and communicated with us regularly to ensure things were going as planned. If we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Houston · Married on 05/21/2016

We had an amazing experience using Del'avant for our ceremony and reception! Anna was on top of everything and we are so thankful for her services. She truly allowed us to enjoy our special day without all the added stress!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Sam Marie · Married on 01/03/2016

If you want a beautiful historic venue with loads of personality, someplace beyond the usual, Del’Avant is your place.
    We chose Del’Avant for our January 3, 2016 wedding and are so glad we did. Anna Knight is a joy to work with. She’s calm, organized, creative, and responsive. After meeting with us to talk about our needs, she provided us with detailed floor plans and check lists for how the rooms would be set up for the ceremony and the reception. She had great ideas for furniture placement and event flow, as well as for vendors. Best of all, she delivered on everything as promised.
    Nearly everything is included in the price and you have the entire building for 12 hours! This includes comfy, spacious suites for the bridal party to get ready. There's even an easy-to-use steam machine for last minute pressing.
    We didn't serve alcohol so we didn’t have to deal with the extra insurance and security requirements.
    The Parlor was perfect for our ceremony. 100 guests comfortably sat 4 to the row on either side of a center aisle with a lovely long carpet runner in grey with an ivory leaf pattern at no extra charge. We used one of the bars as our “altar” and decorated it with a floral centerpiece, candles, a table runner, and crocheted snowflakes. The room is so stunning, that’s all we needed.
    Kress Ballroom is stunning, too; easy to personalize with simple decorations. Del’Avant provided our table linens in black and white at $10 per table, which included napkins. We used the rooftop patio for our cocktail hour. Three large heaters, included at no extra charge, kept guests warm while white lights sparkled in the trees. Del’Avant is everything it promises: classy, beautiful, unforgettable, and affordable. There were no hidden fees, we got our security deposit back days after our wedding, everything was as promised, Anna is a joy to work with, parking's free, and the venue is spectacular. Plus you have the run of the place for 12 hours. You can't do better!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Samone · Married on 05/24/2015

Great place. All in one...Anna is GREAT. This is truly a one stop shop.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Margaret Ann · Married on 03/20/2015

Once I saw Del'avant I knew that I had found the venue of my dreams!! It was everything that I had imagined and more!! Loved everything about it and the people were so amazing! Loved having the wedding and the reception in one area without it being to cramped or having to be "flipped." Amazing venue!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Emiley · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Anna was a pleasure from the very first meeting my daughter and I had with her when we first began planning her wedding. Her knowledge and expertise in helping us make the rooms exactly as we wanted meant a lot to us for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend holding any event with Del'avant. The building itself is beautiful even without adding decorations.

Shelley · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved this venue! Anna was super efficient at getting all of the details in place, and my guests still haven't stopped raving about beautiful this place is. We couldn't have found a more perfect venue for our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Cherise · Married on 05/30/2014

Anna was great and very helpful. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and was willing to meet with us during her personal time once because that was the best time for the bride and groom(I am the coordinator).

Milton was awesome the night of the wedding! He was extremely helpful to me and helped me over come some issues that occurred that evening.

Colby · Married on 03/15/2014

Anna worked with us and above all else that meant the most to us. Hands down best venue in Troup County and pretty high in the rankings for classiness in the State of Georgia and quite possibly in the Southeastern region of the United States. Very nice venue for any occasion.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Beautiful location, great service. Made our day not only lovely, but easy!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I met with Anna before our wedding and she was amazing. She's a mother on the run and she still finds time to make sure her client's are taken care of. The venue is beautiful and well maintained. It was everything that we wanted and more.

Thanks Anna

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Perfect for DIY brides

I like that they have a flat price for booking the venue and they allow you to use your own vendors if you so chose. Perfect for brides who DIY a lot, have a particular caterer they want or someone who prefers to provide alcohol without going through the venue.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/26/2014

This event was wonderful to use for our wedding reception! Anna was great to work with. She was easy to get in touch with and was flexible for our needs. This location made for a beautiful reception and we were thoroughly pleased!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Astardii · Married on 12/31/2017

Definitely go check out the venue to see for yourself and make sure you ask a lot of questions.

Sent on 03/26/2017

3.0

I absolutely loved my wedding at the Del'avant! I wanted a summer INDOOR wedding with glitter and sparkles everywhere.. and I had just that!! At Del'avant you are able to customize everything you want! Its a blank canvas that you can literally transform into anything from rustic country to glitter fairytale! Anna was wonderful to work with and makes sure you have the set up you want! I had a wonderful, clean and set-up wedding! Not to mention you cant beat the price!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Misty · Married on 03/06/2016

4.2

This event center was beautiful and fit the theme I wanted so well. It was the best "bang for your buck" in my local area, and the only event center that would allow a payment plan, which was a huge detail for me. The staff was good, but I had wished for better communication with the event coordinator, who worked what seemed like part-time hours.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • X

Xavier and Melinda · Married on 04/18/2014

4.2
      3.5

Del"avant and awesome venue, however parking spaces that were to be reserved for parents during the reception were not.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Del'avant Event Center's reply:

Del'avant is located on Main Street in downtown LaGrange. We are so fortunate to have a parking garage in the back with over 300 parking places free of charge. Most people choose to pull their car up in the back for the departure but in some cases, cones are placed in the front of the building so the couple can leave out the front. We apologize if the cones weren't placed as discussed but we felt that everything else went wonderfully. We hope to work with Xavier and Melinda again in the future!
  • User2719765 · 2+ years ago

3.4
      2.0

The service was okay, venue was beautiful!! Everything almost went off without a hitch, we were just told to do our exit before the limo even arrived which really pissed me off. Other than that, it was perfect.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Del'avant Event Center's reply:

Del'avant does apologize that everything did not go as perfectly as you expected with your departure. I hope everyone can understand that Del'avant is not responsible for the transportation to and from the venue so we hope this issue was resolved between the bride and the transportation service.