71 Reviews for Delafield Brewhaus

Dessert (1)
Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
69 Delafield Brewhaus Reviews

Thank you both events in Oct that you worked with us on-great team of people to work with!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

client appreciation for thrivent members

Profile Picture Glinda, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

All I can say is I am SOOOOO glad we had our wedding there! It is so reasonable compared to anyplace else I looked. Trish is a God send. Her & the staff was excellent making sure my husband & I were well taken care of all day. They made our wedding ceremony & reception amazing! We had the ceremony outdoors and it was absolutely perfect. Nice we could just do it all in one beautiful location. We received so many compliments on the food & venue. I highly recommend having an event here!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Good food, good space, good service!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Brewhaus did a fantastic job hosting our outdoor high school class reunion, at picnic shelter in nearby Naga-waukee Park. They had a nice buffet all set up right on time, even before I, the organizer, even got there. The food was delicious, plentiful and very nicely presented. The kegs of beer were a hit! Tricia was a real pleasure to work with. . . very relaxed about the terms and legalese, but flawless in execution. I highly recommend her and the rest of the Haus.

Profile Picture Karl, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our group held a wedding rehearsal dinner at the DB. We had 30 in our group. We elected to offer a limited menu, open bar, and occupy half of the loft. Tricia Knutson made sure everything was perfect and stress-free. The entire staff was pleasant, and the service and food exceeded our expectations. The final bill was very modest considering the food selections, open bar, and great service. We would definitely recommend that DB host your next large event.

Profile Picture Steve, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony and Reception at the Brewhaus. From when we first met Tricia a year and a half be fore our Wedding all the way to the day of she was unbelievable! She was very accommodating and especially on the day of the Wedding very calm and collective. Since we had our rehearsal dinner in the banquet hall they were able to have our tables all setup early and we were able to get in on Friday and set all of our stuff up. It was a blessing to be able to set it all up the day before. For our rehearsal dinner we had a limited menu for our guests to choose from. The ladies that served us did an amazing job. They by far exceeded our expectations. The day of the Wedding I had talked with Tricia about having some signs placed out on the beer garden I brought in and she told me not to worry about it that she would take care of it, She made it all happen. about 15 min before the ceremony rain had moved in and she was on top of it watching the radar and getting ready if need be to make the switch from the beer garden to the reception hall. Thankfully the rain held off and we were able to have the wedding outside. My wife was very adamant that i not see her until she made the turn down the aisle. Tricia was so worried about that and made sure that I wouldn't see her until that moment. After the ceremony the Brewhaus was very accommodating with all our guests lingering around upstairs for sometime before making there way down into the hall. The service staff that night just was amazing, the food was just unbelievable. We had a buffet and it just was so amazing. Now we are two months removed from our wedding and I am still hearing from people just how GREAT the food was. I would highly suggest working with Tricia and the Delafield Brewhaus Staff!! 5+ stars in my book. Tricia thank you for making our day memorable in a terrific way!

Profile Picture Craig, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Plated, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Tricia and her team were prompt, friendly and very professional. Food was exceptional.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working with Tricia was an absolute delight! She was extremely organized and always replied to my emails in a timely manner.The venue was perfect and the food excellent! I would recommend Delafield Brewhaus in a heartbeat for any type of special event.Our bridal shower was a great success.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Trisha was very personable and made entire process so smooth! Food was absolutely delicious! We had many complaints for choosing Brewhaus as a venue. Everything was wonderful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have never been disappointed with venue, food, or staff in planning our work groups special retirement or department meetings at the Delafield Brewhaus. They are definitely our choice for gatherings & celebrations of all kinds, both personal-family affairs as well as business events. Maryann Day, ProHealth Care, Transportation Manager

Profile Picture Maryann , 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was very accommodating, quick to respond and helped our event run smoothly. It was the perfect venue for our guest list size of 100. The food was great and we enjoyed every moment! We would highly recommend to anyone.

Meghan & Josh

Profile Picture meghan, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We considered the Brewhaus for our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner for a couple of reasons: the quick responses from staff about our questions, the professionalism of the staff, the cost effectiveness of having an event there, and the environment. We ended up just having our rehearsal dinner there due to a gift to increase our wedding budget for the venue. The food for the rehearsal dinner was excellent, the staff were great, the outdoor patio for rehearsing was wonderful, and of course everyone loved the beer. They were also very accommodating of special dietary needs!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a very nice location for a rehearsal dinner, there is no charge for the venue, the food is very good and reasonably priced and the service was awesome!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Delafield Brewhaus, and the entire experience was great. Tricia was extremely accommodating and helpful with planning our event. We were thrilled to be able to use the banquet space for both our ceremony and reception thanks to Tricia's creative planning. We had about 75 guests, and there was more than enough room. The food and service were both fantastic as well. I would highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User4721634, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Trish was wonderful to work with!! We got quick responses and she made the process of planning our reception so easy!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used Delafield Brewhaus for my wedding rehearsal dinner, and I worked with Tricia to book it. She was easy to work with, sent me pricing and info, and she made up menu signs for dinner for us. We had a large wedding party and needed a lot of space so the banquet hall at Delafield Brewhaus was a great place to fit lots of people. Large portions, tons of food and reasonable prices. I would absolutely recommend them for your rehearsal or any event!

Profile Picture Carlie, 8/1/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Delafield Brewhaus was the best location for our wedding reception. After an exhausting search at many other locations, we felt we were never going to find the best location that combined affordability and beauty. Delafield was that option for us. The minute we sat down with Tricia to talk about it we knew we would be treated lie valued customers. From the start she made sure we knew what we would be spending money on and she was frank with us about menu options, making sure we knew which options were best to fit our budget. The food was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests including that the chicken with mushroom sauce option tasted just like "mom's", and that the portobello stuffed mushroom vegetarian option was the best veggie option guests had ever had at a wedding. As a bride, it is important for me to feel at ease but also in control, the staff was attentive and totally on the ball the entire reception. I had such a positive experience here, I can't recommend it more!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was amazing the price was amazing. Everything about Delafield Brewhaus was perfect and amazing.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and venue were outstanding. Tricia was a pleasure to deal with

Profile Picture Eve, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Trish and her whole team were absolutely amazing! From the first day we saw the venue, signed the contract all the way through the end of the wedding. The food was absolutely delicious and we got a TON of compliments on it. It was nice to have enjoyable food that everyone loved within a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Delafield Brewhaus was great to work with and kept things very organized for me! I would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture User4620182, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tricia was great to work with, professional, courteous, and responsive.
The staff was phenomenal during the venue! Great food, drinks and easy to work with staff! A great night before the wedding was had by all!

Profile Picture Cherrie, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would highly recommend using the Delafield Brewhaus for your event. We booked the banquet hall for our wedding reception and we are still receiving compliments on the evening three months later. The food was excellent, the different craft beers that we were able to have on tap were a huge hit, and the help and coordination that we received with Tricia was exceptional! This was my first time planning something on this big of a scale and Tricia was incredibly helpful! She was very quick to respond to emails, answered any little question I had, and accommodated all of my ideas. I never received a "no" from her, she was always willing to do everything in her power to accommodate what I wanted. She was very excited for us and for our big day. The way she conducted business with us, fueled our excitement because we did not get the feeling from her that this was just "another day at the office" for her, she was genuinely into us and our event every time we talked and met. I thoroughly enjoyed planning our reception and credit a lot of that to the help that I received from Tricia and her staff. If you are looking for a fun place to hold your event I would highly recommend getting in touch with Tricia at the Delafield Brewhaus.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/27/14, 1 Review