Del Lago Trio Reviews

39 | Mission Viejo, CA

39 Reviews for Del Lago Trio

Pam · Married on 04/13/2018

Elegant performance by Del Lago Trio

Del Lago Trio was superb! They helped us with choice of our music and played so sweetly during the procession and recessional at our ceremony. During the reception they played a variety of selections and several of our guests complemented them on their quality. Thank you so much!! Pam Burdi

Sent on 10/15/2018

Rebekah · Married on 08/07/2015

I am so glad that we decided to use del lago trio for our wedding ceremony. Live music truly adds a magical feel to a wedding ceremony, and del lago was an affordable and professional vendor from start to finish. Susan was easy to communicate with and book, and quickly responded to any of my questions. They arrived early the day of, and I could hear them warming up as I got ready :). They have a pretty diverse selection, so there's something for everyone. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Thanks Rebekah!! :-)

The Del Lago Trio was truly a delight for my daughter's August 2014 wedding!! They are wonderful to work with, and their music is beautiful, with a wide range of selections. They are very professional and able to accommodate any request.
    Susan Sellers is very responsive and flexible, as well as being very courteous and friendly!! I really enjoyed working with her!! She and the other Trio members made this very special day even more memorable!! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Thank you so much!!

Trisha · Married on 09/22/2013

They were amazing and.recieved several compliments

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/21/2013

Del Lago Trio were an excellent choice for my wedding day. They brought harmony and elegance to my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their music selection is incredible. Susan Sellers and her group are very professional and they produce wonderful music. I received rave reviews from my guests and they were impress with their music talent and how wonderful the atmosphere was with their beautiful music. Like I said before Del Lago Trio's music provided a wonderful atmosphere and a great kick off to my wedding. I would highly recommend their services to others. Thank you ladies for making my event special and unforgettable.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Ann · Married on 06/01/2013

Del Lago Trio brought elegant class to my daughters wedding. Susan Sellers was easy to contact and thoughtful in suggesting various musical selections during the ceremony. Their appearance was professional in every way and afterwards I have had many compliments as to the music during the wedding ceremony and also the cocktail reception following. I would highly recommend these wonderful female musicians for any event in which the host requires a high class presentation. Thank you Del Lago Trio, you made my daughters wedding a ceremony to be remembered!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Tatiana · Married on 10/12/2012

I cannot recommend the Del Lago Trio more highly ... Their music is beautiful & they are so friendly and professional. Having live music during our wedding ceremony absolutely made the ceremony, it was so romantic and elegant and all our guests talked about it afterward. We even had the trio perform during our cocktail hour, and our guests loved that too - especially the pop songs not in their repertoire that they arranged especially for us! Do not hesitate to book the Del Lago Trio for your wedding or event.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Thank you!!

The trio was professional, timely, played everything as I requested, and of course played beautiful music! I thought it was much more special to have live music for our first dance and father/daughter dance.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Caitlin · Married on 06/15/2012

Incredible!!!! These ladies created an elegant and enchanting mood for our ceremony. The music they provided both before service and during cocktail hour was beautiful. Well worth the money!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2012

The Del Lago Trio was amazing. They were professional, and made my ceremony that much more special. Susan was amazing to work with, she answered every email and phone call. On the day of the ceremony they were early, and played all of the songs we requested.

They are truly magical players, they are so amazing, and all of our guests just raved about them! I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Thank you for making my day perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Thank you so much!!

s · Married on 06/04/2011

Susan Sellers & the Del Lago Trio were beyond amazing to work with. They were professional, so kind, and did a wonderful job playing at our wedding. Would use them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Del Lago Trio for providing us with wonderful service on our wedding day! We had SO MANY compliments on how great you were!

Thanks,
    Matt & Stephanie Rigdon

Sent on 06/06/2011

Janice · Married on 10/10/2010

Del Lago Trio really set the tone for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Susan Sellers was so easy to work with because she maintained communication with me throughout the planning process and provided circmstances and song selections that I would have otherwise overlooked. My guests enjoyed the classical and whimsical appeal that the Del Lago Trio added to my wedding. I highly recommend their performance at yours.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Thank you Janice!

(wedding was on Jan. 29th, 2011)

Laurie · Married on 07/17/2010

Susan was very professional and easy to work with. She was very accomodating to my needs and also offered plenty of helpful suggestions. Del Lago Trio was the perfect venue for our outdoor wedding. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Megan · Married on 07/10/2010

The Del Lago Trio was terrific. Susan Sellers, the group's leader, was fabulous to work with. Very professional, friendly, and responsive. The Trio performed beautifully (I love their unique sound!) and was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. I highly recommend The Del Lago Trio to anyone looking for a live, not-completely-string trio at their ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2010

Sheena · Married on 09/12/2009

Del lado Trio did an awesome job at my wedding. My husband loved it !! We would totally recommend them to anyone !!

Bryana · Married on 09/06/2009

Del Lago Trio was Incredible!!! It was exactly what we were looking for and it made our wedding that much more special. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 01/03/2010

• WonderHulkMills25

Nathalie · Married on 08/08/2009

The Del Lago trio performed at my wedding on August 8th at the Hyatt Regency Hotel & Spa...

They were an absolute treat to my guests as our wedding party walked down the isle. The Del Lago Trio truly supports any and all of your ceremony requests. They came dressed very sharp and classy to our wedding and we still are getting wonderful compliments about these three gals!

A great investment for a genuine classy and musical wedding ceremony... And worth it!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Nathalie · Married on 08/08/2009

The Del Lago Trio is truly remarkable for your wedding ceremony! Everyone who attended my wedding absolutely was blown away at the wonderful classical music during the ceremony. I rec'd lots of wonderful feedback and when I saw the video of the wedding, the music sounded so clear and wonderful!

So grateful to have had Susan and her wonderful musicians at my wedding ceremony! Affordable as well!

Sent on 01/07/2010

• Jayanne

Jayanne · Married on 06/26/2009

They learned one of our favorite songs in less than a week in time for our ceremony. They made the day even more magical! :)

Sent on 07/29/2009

Kim · Married on 06/20/2009

Engaging the Del Lago Trio to provide ceremony and cocktail hour music for our daughter's wedding was one of the BEST decisions my husband and I could have made! Their performance set the tone of the entire event, and we couldn't have been more pleased. When our 2nd daughter is married, we will be calling on Susan and the Del Lago Trio again! (They were even willing to travel down to the San Diego area for a small extra charge, so if your wedding isn't being held in Orange County, don't hesitate to ask.) Kim Hust

Brian · Married on 06/06/2009

Rather than hire a DJ for our wedding, my wife (to-be) and I decided to request the services of Del Lago Trio, a talented group in Orange county capable of playing an assortment of musical instruments and classical masterpieces. It was my wife's idea, but the Trio added a significant touch of class to our wedding, while reducing overall cost. If we had gone with a DJ, we would have paid much more, and our day would not have been as wonderful, or elegant. The Del Lago Trio provided professional, dependable service with warm sincerity. Their music sounded fantastic! In addition, they provided PA equipment which was very convenient. Many thanks to the Del Lago Trio.

Linda · Married on 05/09/2009

My husband and I were very pleased that we hired The Del Lago Trio to perform at our wedding at Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula. The Del Lago did a fabulous job playing beautiful, classical music before the ceremony, during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and during the dinner hour. We were very impressed with their professionalism, music selection, and pure talent. The played outdoors and indoors for us.

In addition, they were very easy to work with, responded to emails, and phone calls in a timely fashion.

I highly recommend The Del Lago Trio to any bride-to-be looking for special music to be performed on her wedding day.

Linda Taubert Sioufi

Sent on 11/20/2009

Lynda · Married on 04/19/2009

Del Lago Trio was fabulous. The music was wonderful and the trio were professional gave an excellent performance.

Sent on 04/28/2009

• Q

H & S · Married on 04/19/2009

Del Lago Trio was wonderful and professional. The music was so beautiful! I am glad that my husband (fiance then) insisted on having live music. It was all worth it!

Sent on 11/21/2009

Kirsten · Married on 01/31/2009

For my daughter's wedding, we wanted live music during the cocktail hour. Without a long lead time, we were fortunate enough to book this group for the wedding ceremony as well. Their addition to the wedding made such a difference in the quality of the ceremony's music. They worked with the organist and made all my daughter's wishes a reality. I was most impressed with their talent, professionalism and promptness. At the cocktail hour, many guests commented on the wonderful music. I would encourage everyone to use the Del Lago Trio if they want live music. Such class and beautiful music. Thank you Susan for your great help.

Sent on 02/04/2009