Dejan Studio Jewelry Reviews

Dejan Studio Jewelry 1
Dejan Studio Jewelry 2
Dejan Studio Jewelry 3

emily · Married on 11/10/2018

I'm completely obsessed with our custom Dejan rings. My fiancé and I got our wedding rings and my engagement ring from him and they were absolutely perfect. He understood our vision and helped me when we needed resized. He shipped them to us in a timely manner. We recommend him to all our friends and family!

Sent on 12/12/2017

anita · Married on 07/28/2018

Words can't express how beautiful our engagement ring is! Dejan's creative and thoughtful design truly captured who we are as a couple. Dejan had the creativity and ability to envision what we were hoping for, as only an artist could understand. Organic...strong yet delicate...and a beautiful emerald. Simply exquisite!

Our life together is off to a great start, in large part to a very special ring.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ben · Married on 03/31/2018

My wife and I both had our wedding rings made at Dejan Studio. I cannot day enough how AMAZING they turned out! They have a huge list of available examples, designs, and are able to custom design anything you are looking for. Both of our rings were custom designed. The pricing was also very fair. Dejan and his staff were extremely helpful, provided expert advice and guidance throughout the whole process. They were committed to doing a great job and having everything done in time for us. They truely are the best shop in the torpedo factory. The quality of their work is spectacular and made to last a lifetime! They also have been great with promises to clean up our rings before the big day. If you have any wedding or jewelry needs, look no further than this place! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Nicholas · Married on 03/24/2018

Dejan is not only an incredible artist and craftsman. Dejan created our unique engagement ring and wedding bands. He was able to incorporate my father's wedding band into a ring design that matched the one he created for my fiancée - we love it! He is delightful to work with and the joy and pride he has in his work shows.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Dejan Studio Jewelry 4
    Dejan Studio Jewelry 5

L · Married on 12/26/2017

Dejan is an excellent craftsman. His jewelry is beautiful, incredibly unique, and very well made. He was able to have our wedding bands made well before the short deadline we gave him, and he even resized my engagement ring when we came to pick up our wedding bands. It only took him about an hour and a half, which was perfect because we were able to walk around the beautiful waterfront with our dog in the meantime. I am so glad we found Dejan, and I would highly recommend him for all your jewelry needs!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Dejan Studio Jewelry 6

Dejan designed and created my engagement ring with my husband, who had such a great experience working with him that we knew we had to have him create our wedding bands. He is an amazing artist and so great to work with! He takes great care in everything he does and is not satisfied until you absolutely love it. I recommend him to anyone looking for unique or custom jewelry!

Sent on 03/14/2017

We stumbled upon Dejan's shop over a romantic weekend getaway to Alexandria, Virginia long before we were engaged. I fell in love with Dejan's work and we kept in correspondence for about a year as I love his designs and had so much fun following his work. When my partner and I decided that we wanted to get married, of course I went to Dejan! He encouraged me to work out my own design rather than pick from one of the rings he had in his shop and I am so glad that I did. I ended up designing a beautiful sapphire engagement ring (my fiance's birth stone) surrounded by diamonds and a complementary set of two modern bands with yellow and green diamonds mixed with some white diamonds from my grandmother's wedding band. I told Dejan how important the ocean is to me and the set beautifully captures the colors of the sea and is like nothing I have ever seen before. Dejan wove specks of gold throught the diamonds and it looks like sunlight upon crashing waves. The sparkle can not be captured on film and is truly magical to see. I am thrilled. My partner and I are also both entrepreneurs and did not have a large budget. I bought my own sapphire and Dejan was able to keep the cost of the three ring set to a price point that I could afford. You would never know that all three rings cost less than most people spend on a single stone, and truly, my set is STUNNING. I will be returning to Dejan for special pieces again and again.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Pamela · Married on 12/10/2016

It was just a year ago this month that I stumbled onto Dejan's studio at Torpedo Factory while showing my out-of-town relatives around Old Town. I had been looking for a one of a kind engagement ring but nothing I had seen to date even interested me. Then I found Dejan's Studio and was enamored by his beautiful artistic creations. Soon I shared this information with my fiancé and we both agreed that Dejan's Studio had the original style we were looking for. Dejan worked with us to design a piece that truly represented what we wanted. He made the process so much fun and exciting. Having a one-of-a-king doesn't have to break the bank either. Dejan showed us ways to save and gave advise that helped us along the way. Last December we were married in Old Town to bring the experience full cycle. An experience I would recommend to anyone wanting a true original—a beautiful piece of artistic jewelry. Thanks Dejan!!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Pamela · Married on 12/10/2016

Sent on 03/17/2017

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

We bought our wedding bands from Dejan at his great studio in Alexandria. He was great all around. He always spent a lot of time with us and we never felt rushed. He was flexible when we needed to schedule an appointment, even with short notice. He answered all of our questions and we could tell he has a passion for making great jewelry. He was professional and matter-of-fact about pricing and we didn't feel overcharged. Most of all, he makes amazing designs! We wanted something unique, timeless, and high quality, and we love the "Genius of Nature" design we chose. We couldn't be happier with the rings. We highly recommend Dejan. - John and Megan

Sent on 11/03/2016

Steven · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so happy we found Dejan! He was great to work with from start to finish, especially given the fact that we had no idea what we were looking for in the beginning stages of picking out our wedding bands. We had brought him some loose stones and he was able to incorporate them into the design flawlessly. Dejan was able to take a small idea and transform it into a pair of perfect rings. It seemed that he knew what we both wanted before we even did. He didn't try to push us in any direction, simply sat back and listened before giving his professional opinion.

Would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone in need of jewelry!

Sent on 04/11/2016

I inherited 2 very valuable rubies, and Dejan recut the stones, designed settings (a ring and a pendant), and set them for me. His designs, and the quality of his work, were excellent! I wouldn't have trusted these stones to anyone else, and I am thrilled with the results! I will definitely go back to him and recommend him to friends.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Dejan is a gifted artist and highly skilled at his craft. He was also very adept at designing the perfect engagement ring with the very little guidance my fiance and I were able to give him! We provided him with a couple of stones from the ring of my future mother-in-law as well as with a stone we had chosen ourselves, and he designed a setting that made them all work beautifully together. Highly recommend Dejan!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Naomi · Married on 09/12/2015

Great service, creativity and design. Dejan designed and made our wedding rings about five months ago, and we're thrilled to finally be able to wear them. He discussed our ideas with us, drew up some sketches as well as some different models for us to try on before they were finalized. We've already gotten compliments on the rings. Recommend for wedding bands and will definitely return for non-wedding related jewelry as well.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Emily · Married on 09/06/2015

My fiance was searching for a unique ring and nothing at the 'regular' jewelry stores was really grabbing his eye. He happened upon Dejan Studio one day and knew he had found "it". The Damascus Steel rings with an off-set white gold band were exactly what he'd been looking for! Dejan was helpful and friendly and after two visits, we went for it. Dejan completed the work in a timely manner and we both love the final result. I kept catching my fiance wearing the ring around the house before the wedding cause he just couldn't wait! :)

Sent on 09/18/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2015

Dejan created a beautiful ring for me combining my wedding ring, engagement ring and anniversary band into a unique and highly personal wedding band. (I have been married 37 years - your calendar does not go back far enough to record my special date). Dejan incorporated one of his extraordinary designs with my wishes and was very responsive to my thoughts and desires. He was also responsive to my need to have the ring a few weeks earlier than usual which allowed me to show it off at a reunion! I would absolutely go back to him with any special custom jewelry work I may have in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/01/2015

Dejan is an absolutely brilliant designer. He worked with my fiancee and I to create a custom wedding ring, wedding band, and groom's band that spoke to our personal tastes and was very unique. Not only did he craft it with us in mind, he also allowed me to bring in a very special pear sapphire to use in my engagement band and never once asked us to only use his jewels he had on hand. Dejan was accessible by email, he allowed us to stop by his shop every few weeks to see the progress and do fittings, and always gave us a very fair and clear price. For a custom ring (or any sort of jewelry) I would never go anywhere else. The experience and customer service was 5 star all the way.

Sent on 09/04/2014

There were two things I was looking for in a wedding ring - something unique and matching bands. I also wanted to meet with an actual jeweler, rather than going to one of the big jewelry stores. My husband agreed, and we went looking for a jeweler. We found Dejan at the Torpedo Factory and fell in love with his designs immediately. He spent a lot of time with us, explained all of our options, and helped us choose the right bands for us. The rings came in on time and are absolutely stunning. I feel like we're wearing works of art.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Dejan is a very good listener and understands how to translate what a customer is expressing into a fine piece of jewelry. He is very talented, flexible and I have recommended him to other family and friends.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Alexandra · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved working with Dejan to custom-design our wedding bands! His creativity and attention to detail, flexibility (he wasn't happy until we were), and willingness to work within our budget made this process exciting and stress free.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Cheri · Married on 07/06/2014

Working with Dejan was a pleasure. He is a true artist who is passionate about his work. He seemed just as excited as we were about our wedding rings and he made the process easy and fun. A wedding comes and goes but our rings we will have forever. We are so happy to have unique rings that we had input on the design and we're truly made for us!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Dejan designed and created my wedding ring, which I love. I chose Dejan Studios for the unique and creative designs, but was blown away by the friendly professionalism. Dejan was very flexible and worked within the short timeline I had given him and always was quick to respond to any questions I had. He went out of his way to make sure the ring he designed was exactly what I wanted and I was a satisfied customer. It was an absolutely great experience and I would definitely recommend Dejan Studios to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Patrick · Married on 06/11/2014

What a wonderful Man and Artist! My Husband and I are so Happy that we found Dejan Studio. By chance we found his website and fell in love with his beautiful original works of art. We could not afford to get what first caught our eyes and were ready to walk away when Dejan suggested to use two gold rings we brought with us that no longer fit......he said that he could do something wonderful with the rings, sizing them up etc. Needless to say we were breathless when we got to see them, they were nothing like what we gave him and he put in 25 diamonds in each ring, ( When we got married in June, we married on our 26th year anniversary ) which made them come alive, he had woven in more gold and made them priceless in our eyes. We could not be more thrilled and happy to have our wedding rings which are unique and beautiful to wear and be proud of. We have gotten many compliments from strangers asking about our rings and where we got them, we never miss a chance to tell them about Dejan Jovanovich. Thank you Dejan, we are Happy to have you in Our Lives! Patrick & Dale

Sent on 09/29/2014

Dejan was personable and is so very talented. We picked an original design, with white and yellow diamonds, and he brought his artistic flare, while being very responsive to our vision. Great experience. Happy brides!

Sent on 09/10/2014