Deja Vu Band Reviews

3 | Chicago, IL

3 Reviews for Deja Vu Band

Stefanie · Married on 09/17/2017

Deja Vu played at our wedding ceremony, and they were absolutely amazing. Chris, the band leader, is just so professional and thorough in planning the set list. Jen's beautiful rendition of "Valentine" by Martina McBride literally brought my family to tears! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

We used Deja Vu band for our wedding in November 2015 - they were AMAZING!!!!! Every single person I talked to about our wedding said, "The wedding was beautiful. And THE BAND!!!" They were memorable to say the least. They played mostly songs that were current and well known, plus some classics, too. Literally everyone was on the dance floor for Uptown Funk - so fun! The singers and musicians were professional and sounded like a concert. The venue had to pull the plug at the end of the night because everyone wanted the band to do "one more song!" They are a little bit hard to get ahold of, but so worth it - the easiest choice of all your wedding vendors!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

3.5

Christopher and the band provided great entertainment at our wedding on September 16, 2017. The planning process was easy, and I really liked that emceeing services were included. Christopher even went out of his way to help me find and rent amplifiers/mics for my ceremony. All the band members are very talented and were interactive with our guests, which made for a great night! Many of our guests were asking, "Where did you find these guys?" Or said, "This is the best wedding band we've ever heard!" Thank you for doing a outstanding job and being so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2017