Deja Blu Variety Dance Band Reviews

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band 1
  • Cindy

Cindy Steer · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Band!!

This band is amazing!! They had the dance floor full the whole night of our wedding celebration! Great assortment of songs. Really kept the party going. Highly recommend them! So professional!! We will use them again.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hi Cindy and Bob-
    It was so much fun to play for you and Bob. AND, I'm so glad that we were able to get Bob up and dancing when you originally told me he doesn't dance. He does now! Looking forward to playing for you again!
  • Elise

Elise Moderwell · Married on 07/21/2019

So much fun!

We had a fairly small destination wedding in Vail (110 people) and we were a little nervous that there wouldn't be very many people on the dance floor. We shouldn't have worried - Deja Blu kept the dance floor packed all night and made sure everyone had so much fun! They were flexible and let our guests perform with them and best of all, they made sure that we didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

We loved playing your wedding at Camp Hale. The llamas were such a wonderful treat! We had a blast! I'm so glad that you and Ben were so happy with the band. I look forward to seeing your photos!

David · Married on 06/22/2019

Great!!!!!

Deja Blu was incredible! They immediately responded to every email and were so accommodating when it came down to playing our dream wedding and reception songs. The song my bride has always dreamed of walking down the isle to was rare, not to mention we wanted a friend to be the vocalist for the song, yet Deja Blu brought it to life with no additional stress to us. Also, our taste in dance music has been described as pretty ‘eclectic’, yet Deja blue brought the perfect mix of cocktail hour and reception music to the house for us (using a mix of Spotify, questionnaires, and interviews! Not to mention, they’re offer is turnkey with mics, mixing board, lights, etc. can’t say enough great things and this band!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi David-
    Thank you SO much for choosing our band to play your big night. It was an awesome night and we are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed themselves. It was a packed dance floor indeed!

Cody Thomas · Married on 06/08/2019

The Deja Blu Dance Band made our wedding one to remember!

If you are considering a live band for your wedding (which you should) I would absolutely consider Deja Blu. Liz was absolutely amazing to work with and she went above and beyond to make our wedding work with their busy schedule. Our guests loved the band and at the end of the evening, everyone was yelling "ONE MORE SONG...ONE MORE SONG". I strongly suggest them for all music types and for a wedding where you want to bring ALL ages on to the dance floor. 5 STARS all the way. Thanks again Liz & Deja Blu.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

I am SO glad that you came to see us at Nissi's a year ago. I fell in love with Kirsten right after I met her. You were both so wonderful to work with and the party at the IBar Ranch was one for the records. EPIC! Thank you and best of luck to you in your new life!

Natalie Hess · Married on 02/09/2019

Gala entertainment

We cannot say enough about how happy we were of your performance at our gala! Your many songs of different eras and different singers really was a plus for a inclusive and diverse experience. We will ya d you back!! Thank you!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Stephanie Randall · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic in Every Way

I hired Deja Blu at the last minute for a major event when our scheduled band backed out two weeks before our party. Liz was extremely professional, friendly, and accommodating. She jumped to work, assisted us in smoothing out all of the wrinkles in our planning, and had us at ease immediately. The band was AMAZING. They were friendly, fun, talented, and kept us dancing and having fun until we got run out of the venue. They even covered when other performers weren't punctual. Every request was met with consummate customer service and white glove treatment. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They aren't cheesy or campy. They are fantastic musicians and vocalists who are really great to spend an evening with. We loved them so much, I've already booked them for next year. I don't know why we'd use anyone else. Please don't look anywhere else if you want a real band with mad skills. This is your band. I promise. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired this band to play at our wedding this past weekend, and they were incredible in every way possible. They took so much time to make sure they were aware of all the details of our entire day, and were great with communication, planning, and organization. In regard to their actual playing - they were AMAZING! They put on an even better show than we expected, and we went into it already knowing they would be great. They really surpassed our expectations in every way. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor up until the very last song, and even were shouting "encore" at the end because they didn't want it to stop. Our only regret from the entire night is not booking the band for a longer time period. We could have spent the entire night dancing with their music... they were just amazing.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Kopf · Married on 09/01/2018

Deja Blu was incredible!!

We hired Deja Blu for our 9/1/18 wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The ceremony music was beautiful and everything we hoped for. The reception was an epic dance party! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had so much fun! So many of our guests commented on how much they loved the band. They really do play it all! We could not have imagined our wedding without Deja Blu! Liz was very easy to work with throughout the process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

This is the #1 band to have at your wedding! After much research we decided on Deja Blu and could not have been happier. Liz (manager/MC/lead singer) was the easiest person to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process. During the reception, there was always a full dance floor, even until around midnight when the band stopped. I had never seen so many people still dancing to the band at the end of an event before. Everyone loved the songs that the band played and kept saying what a great set list they had. During the ceremony, Billy (keyboardist) coordinated with my worship leader from church to lead a song. I highly recommend this band if you want to have a memorable night for everyone!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Cassie · Married on 08/11/2018

Deja Blu hit it out of the park. They were professional, responsive, reliable and, above all, had all our guests out on the dance floor for the entirety of the night! We have memories from the dance floor that will last a life time. Not only did I greatly appreciate their music skills, but they were extremely organized and went above and beyond to ensure that we didn't have to worry about a thing in regard to music and sound during the wedding. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Annie · Married on 05/20/2018

This band made absolute sure that everyone was having fun. I LOVE to dance, they kept us dancing all night long. Many compliments afterward from our wedding guests on how great they were!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

I totally enjoyed getting to know you Annie and Johnston. Thank you for being so amazing to work with and for having such fun family and friends. This was truly a party to remember!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/18/2017

Liz and her band were amazing! She met with us ahead of time to make sure everything was perfect and professional. She emceed the event and kept all of our guests rocking all night long. We especially loved their male lead—he was even out on the floor during a spontaneous dance-off! It was also worth it to add the sax to the ensemble—great band!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you so much Liz and Steve! I loved getting to know you last summer when we met for the first time. Such sweet stories of you, Steve and your little girls just brought tears when I met them. You are truly meant for one another. I wish you all the best!

Abigail · Married on 07/30/2017

Deja Blu was the highlight of our wedding for me. I know you are supposed to go around and talk to guests, but I just couldn't stay away from the dance floor. I highly recommend booking the full 7 person band, you will absolutely love them. They let my best friend from college hop on stage with them and sing a few songs. Just love them, I'd hire them over and over and over again. Thank you so much, Liz & crew!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Hi Abigail and Drew!
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure getting to know you both. What a FUN wedding! From guest singers and those cowboy servers to Drew's hilarious stories of that darn trophy! What a night! All the best, Liz

A · Married on 07/30/2017

Deja Blu was the highlight of our wedding for me. I know you are supposed to go around and talk to guests, but I just couldn't stay away from the dance floor. I highly recommend booking the full 7 person band, you will absolutely love them. They let my best friend from college hop on stage with them and sing a few songs. Just love them, I'd hire them over and over and over again. Thank you so much, Liz and crew.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Alisa · Married on 07/08/2017

What can I say? These guys rock. They're fun, talented and were hands down one of the easiest vendors to work with (despite being such an integral part of our wedding). If they aren't already booked for your date, I would get down on one knee and ask them to be your wedding band. They play a broad range of everything, can learn pretty much anything, and are masters at all the classic wedding dance songs.

No joke—both during and after the wedding—about 50 of our guests came up to us and personally complemented the band and asked how we found them.

Thanks, DejaBlu, for an awesome performance and adding a bigger exclamation point to our big day!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you SO much Alisa and Anders. I loved getting to know you both and hearing your special story. Being part of your ceremony made me see that you two were meant to spend the rest of your lives together. I'm so happy for you both! I thought the dance floor was going to catch on fire there were so many of your guests enjoying the night. All the best and YES! I hope to see you again at one of your friend's weddings.

Barbara · Married on 06/17/2017

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band was the perfect band for my 60th Birthday party. The dance floor was alive all night!!! My friends and family all complimented on what a GREAT band!!! I had guests ranging in age from late 20's to 90 years old and everyone had a fabulous time! Liz worked with me on the songs and she put together a terrific 3 sets of music. I highly recommend Deja Blu Variety Dance Band for your wedding or special event party. You won't be disappointed!
    Barbara

Sent on 06/30/2017

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you SO much Barbara and Greg. I really enjoyed getting to know you and helping to plan such an amazing Arabian Themed party. The belly dancers, the Middle Eastern food and decor were by far, one of the most elaborate parties we have ever played. We are looking forward to playing your daughter's wedding next year! Thank you!

Michele · Married on 03/25/2017

Deja Blu was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding reception! They were absolutely amazing!! For our wedding day, my husband and I really wanted a band that could play a variety of music (new and old) and would keep the party going all night long. They definitely delivered! I can’t even count how many family members and friends raved over how much fun the band and dancing was throughout the night. We literally had to push people out the door at the end of the night because no one wanted to stop! When we first met with Liz to talk about booking the band, we immediately felt like friends. She was so kind and super accommodating with the several song requests and emails. The band even learned a new song for us that I sang with them and surprised everyone with during the reception. I would recommend Deja Blu ten times over for any bride and groom wanting to have the best wedding reception ever! Deja Blue rocks! Love you guys!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Nick! We so enjoyed playing for you. The night was truly magical and I love your rescue kittens who were part of the ceremony. Loved having you sing to Nick- that was so much fun! I hope to see you again soon and hopefully, it will involve cats!

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

“You guys rocked it! Truly, you made the wedding. We had more compliments about the band than anything else. Everyone loved you! You are a terrific MC too! I have marked my calendar and hope to make Nissi's on the 20th. We are big fans!”

Sent on 12/10/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 10/01/2016

Deja Blu was the perfect choice for our wedding reception - they got everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night!! They were extremely easy to work and coordinate with through the entire planning process. We couldn't have asked for a better band.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Amy · Married on 09/18/2016

Deja Blu was absolutely fantastic to work with! We booked them without ever hearing them in person, based solely on online reviews and of course our discussions with Liz, their manager. They were also by far the most bang for our buck! Live music at our wedding was really important to us and their package offered all the aspects we were looking for at a price within our budget.
    As a thank you we were given complimentary tickets to one of their shows. We were nervous/excited to hear them live, and from the first note we knew we made the right choice!
    Working with Liz was a breeze! We had several phone discussions and emails through the entire process. They learned our first dance song and even played one not on their official list for me to sing to my new husband! She worked with me on planning ceremony and cocktail hour music, and had to make last minute adjustments based on our unique venue setup. Plus she MC'd the whole evening flawlessly. The whole thing went off without a hitch! The dance floor was full the whole night! All the guests raved about the band. We KEEP getting comments that our wedding was the BEST EVER and we know the band had a TON to do with it. I cannot recommend them highly enough and look forward to the next chance we get to see them live!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thanks Amy and Bobby! Your wedding was one for the records! So many fond memories at 11,500 feet in the Colorado Rockies. By far my favorite- seeing you arrive on the chair lift while Mark Todd played your song request, You glowed!

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was so much fun working with you.

All the best!
    Liz and the guys

Phil · Married on 08/05/2016

Liz is awesome. Super understanding and focused on details. Everyone loved them and they closed out the night with our favorite songs. Great band!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Christine Huong · Married on 04/16/2016

Liz and the whole group was so wonderful to work with. We wanted to book them right after we went to see them at Nissis (where Liz celebrates her birthday with a show there) almost 14 months before our wedding date.

Meeting with Liz was fun and informative. She has a ton of experience with weddings and it clearly shows. The band was exceptional at our wedding. All of our guests (some who doesn't speak fluent english) gave us such great reviews about them. We knew we didn't want a boring DJ and knew that a band would bring a certain energy to the night and they did just that. They brought great vibe and energy to the the party.

Having Deja Blu there that night took a lot off of my shoulders of worrying if the guests are falling asleep or getting bored. No one clearly fell asleep or was bored!!

I highly recommend DejaBlu at your next event if you want to worry less about your night. And of course to have a great time!!

All of your guests will thank you like they did me.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you SO much Christine! What an honor and a pleasure it was to play for you! Loved watching you and Sean as he sang "Lady in Red" to you on the dance floor. Brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful evening!

Dianne · event on 02/19/2016

Not only were the band fantastic musicians & singers they were first rate people who went out of their way to make sure our event was a success. When the main highway closed they could have cancelled but they didn't. They travelled many extra hours on Se ondary roads to make it in time for the event. After travelling all day they then worked full on till midnight. They are extraordinary.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Thank you so much Di from our Big Blu Band. You and your guests charged our batteries by being on the dance floor all night long!! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the night. I really enjoyed hearing from you ~ you made my day!

Sierra · Married on 09/26/2015

Deja Blu was amazing! The band played a beautiful version of You are the Best Thing as a duet, especially for us. From that moment until the last song, an epic medley, they kept folks dancing, singing along, and enjoying life. My favorite moment was probably when they sang Wagon Wheel and everyone at the wedding got in a big circle and swayed together. It was so natural and beautiful and moving. Liz, band manager/lead singer, is incredibly responsive and on the ball as well, so planning with them was very easy and painless. We actually met at our venue over a beer and things could not have been less stressful. I highly recommend using this amazing talent with a great organizer! Pretty epic all around!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Deja Blu Variety Dance Band's reply:

Sierra- Thank you SO much for this amazing review. Playing for you and Jason was like playing for old friends. I will never forget that moment with you both in a circle surrounded by friends and family who love you. That was a magic moment. I am so happy that our band was part of such a celebration. Thank you for having us and I wish you both the very best in life- you deserve it!