Degrees North Images Reviews

8 | Rosharon, TX

8 Reviews for Degrees North Images

Kelly Majus · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolute pleasure to work with and gorgeous photos

Dawn is extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. She took every requested photo and then some. The photos are stunning!!! Very detailed and friendly. Loved our photos!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/21/2018

Very professional

I am an amateur photographer and for everything Dawn was so professional and spot on. She highlighted all those moments you want to remember and ones you didn’t even think about and were so happy to have. She it so easy to work with and allowed me to enjoy the shower and not worry at all.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Dawn was a breeze. This was my first time working with a professional photographer and it really eased my mind. I can only hope that in the future when dealing with others they will stand up to her high level of professionalism and experience. Dawn never left me guessing, everything in the process was communicated clearly and done efficiently. When it comes to the final product my family, friends and myself could not be more pleased. We adore her style and will cherish her work for year and years to come. Dawn exceeded all expectations and continues to do so. I would have no hesitation to work with her again and recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Dawn! Not only does she take STUNNING photos, she is caring and considerate. On my wedding day, Dawn never once rushed me even though we were a few hours behind schedule. She even stayed later to make sure we got more pictures.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Chesni · Married on 06/15/2014

Dawn provided a memorable experience for all involved. Very professional, she never had to be asked to be in a certain place...she just was everywhere at once! Beautiful work, everything turned out better than I remembered it being! Highly recommend her professionalism!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Megan · Married on 11/14/2013

Dawn is awesome! She went above and beyond with her photography session by taking pictures from the rehearsal to the honeymoon and EVERYTHING in between! I wouldn't have gone with another photographer for our wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2006

Dawn is the best photographer! She cares about her work and is very patient and determined! And her images turn out amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2014

M · Married on 06/24/1977

Handmade Happy Ever After is making the save the date cards and wedding anniversary invitations for our 35th Anniversary. After talking to Dawn and telling her our theme for the day she came up with the perfect cards and invitations. She sent us several samples and although they were all nice one of the samples was exactly what we wanted. Can't wait to see what she comes up with for the seating arrangements and thank you cards. Thanks Dawn for all your help and ideas.
    M. Kapcia