Defining Moments Ministries Reviews

Defining Moments Ministries 6
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Ceremony

Don was a dream to work with! Communicative and took time to get to know both of us to incorporate some fun facts about us during the ceremony. He was also super flexible when we had some unexpected hiccups before the ceremony started. Our guests raved about the beautiful words he spoke at our wedding for weeks to come (and are still raving!). A few months before my ceremony my younger sister unexpectedly passed away and he included some heartfelt and truly touching words to honor her spirit and our guests were moved to tears. Thank you so much Don! Truly the perfect ceremony!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2018

Don performed the most amazing ceremony I could ever ask for! He put so much thought into every word he said. He is top notch! His attention to detail about our personalities was spot on! Everyone we have talked to since our big day has complimented us on how sweet our service was. He had a very big part in making our day perfect with wonderful memories for a lifetime!

Hollie · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing day that we will always treasure and remember, thank you so much Don!!

Don made our wedding even more perfect that I could have imagined! From the initial meet and greet phone call to the end of the ceremony he made sure to make us feel not like another couple, but as friends. He words during our ceremony were perfect and he made sure we it was flawless! Thank you so much Don!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Don did an amazing job officiating our wedding! We had several guests come up to us separately saying what a beautiful ceremony we had. Don did a great job getting to know my husband and me prior to the ceremony and incorporating personalized touches into the ceremony. He included small things we shared with him that only people who knew us would know. He also was very sincere and easy to contact for anything we needed. My husband and I are Christian and Don did a wonderful job incorporating Christianity into our ceremony. We would recommend Don to anyone looking for a genuine, sincere, and professional minister to officiate their wedding! We couldn’t have been happier!

Defining Moments Ministries 7

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Don was the minister for our wedding. He is absolutely amazing. Don did everything in his power to make us feel comfortable. I truly felt like he was apart of our family. We are so thankful for him and can't imagine anyone else marrying us on our special day. We highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Don! You are the best!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express the gratitude we have for Don, but we will try our best. From the first interaction with him, we knew he would be our officiant and completely trusted him. His personality, experience, and sense of calm gave us incredible confidence in him. I inquired upon him because of his rave reviews, and he was one of the BEST decisions we made in our entire planning process. His trademark is creating ceremonies that are custom tailored to fit the couple perfectly and he did just that with us. He's a wonderful communicator and spends unhurried time getting to know us and our love story. His genuine eye contact seems to touch your soul and gives you complete reassurance from any stress you may have. He made our perfect day even more beautiful by his personal and heart felt ceremony. Look no further for an officiant, this is one decision in planning you will be thrilled about making. Thanks again Don, from the Teschs!

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2017

Reverend Anderson was amazing at our wedding. It could not have gone better. He helped us make the day and even before the day of go smoothly. My husband and I got married out of state, and Reverend Anderson was incredibly knowledgeable about what we needed to do, and the best place to get our license!

He also worked with us to make the ceremony more personal, adding in details about us as a couple. That was a really nice touch. He asked us how we wanted things to be phrased, what words to use. Reverend Anderson really did everything he could to make our wedding day memorable, smooth, and an all together special day. I highly recommend using him for your wedding ceremony!

Defining Moments Ministries 8
    Defining Moments Ministries 9
    Defining Moments Ministries 10

Nadine · Married on 08/29/2017

Don was the first minister we contacted to discuss officiating our wedding ceremony. By the end of our phone chat, we knew he was our minister. We shared our thoughts and ideas with him, told him about ourselves and he in return. We were confident that Don would deliver and he did. Don wrote a beautiful intimate ceremony that reflected the love Kevin and I have for each other. Our friends and family commented on how wonderful and captivating Don was. Hearts were touched by his words. Thank you, Don for making our wedding in the Smokies truly unforgettable.

Nadine & Kevin

Defining Moments Ministries 11
    Defining Moments Ministries 12
  • LosForTheWin

Anna · Married on 07/17/2017

Don Anderson did an amazing job. We received so many compliments on his message! It was important to us, that the message incorporate our faith, and Don did a great job.

Jackie · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married in Andrews NC 5/20/17 and we live in Atlanta. We found Don via Google and had several phone conversations before confirming him. Choosing the person who is going to marry you over the internet is not easy however after our first conversation we knew Don was the right person for us. Our ceremony was perfectly us! Thank you so much for creating an amazing forever memory!!

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

Finding the perfect Wedding Officiant was very important to us, and when it was all said and done, we were so happy we chose Don Anderson. The pre-marital counseling was a great experience, and the wedding ceremony was personalized just for us. He made us feel as though we've known him for years, instead of it being just someone coming in to marry us and be done with it. Don is a very sincere person that I definitely recommend hiring.

Jeremy · Married on 11/05/2016

Don Anderson was wonderful! We found him here on wedding wire and came to see that his five star reviews don't quite do him justice! He met with us one week before our wedding and in that meeting he really put a lot of our wedding woes and worries at ease. He was personable, genuine, kind and accommodating and gave us a sense of peace and confidence about our big day! The ceremony was perfect! It was personal and unique. He even included a quote from Dr. Seuss without knowing he is one of my favorite authors! Many in attendance said it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever seen and it was thanks, in part, to Don. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Don!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

Don Anderson was an AMAZING officiant and I am so glad we went with him. He wrote he most personalized ceremony I have ever heard at any wedding ceremony. Families were raving about how personable he was and how much they loved our ceremony. This made me smile so big especially after some family was hesitant we weren't getting married traditionally and in our church at home.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

I found Don on wedding wire. The first time I spoke to him, I knew he was who I wanted as a minister for our wedding. He personalized the ceremony to make it more meaningful and like we had known each other previously. He is very well spoken & delivered a beautiful ceremony we will never forget. I would highly recommend Don for officiating a wedding.

Cayci · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I loved our experience with Don. He provided our premarital counseling and performed our ceremony. We found him to have a warm and kind personality and he was extremely professional! On time and extremely helpful. He helped to make the day special and run smoothly. He catered the ceremony to us, and was very helpful when writing our vows! We would highly recommend Don!

Leigh · Married on 05/21/2016

Don performed my daughter's ceremony at Crescent Bend. He did an outstanding job! Don is kind and caring. I highly recommend Don.

Mary · Married on 05/21/2016

DON IS AWESOME! He truly took the time to get to know us before the big day. We spent countless hours getting to know one another prior to the wedding with marriage counseling. It really helped make the big day super special and personalized. Don included our personalized story in the ceremony which was super touching. We were very pleased and will be life long friends with Don.

Katie · Married on 03/20/2016

Don is simply outstanding. I found him here on wedding wire back in August. He called right away to talk to me and get to know me and my groom. We talked about an hour for the first time! :) He sent us a series of emails and ended up tailoring our vows directly to those. It was his way of getting to know us and personalizing our vows. Who knew I'd get married with George Lucas quotes? It was absolutely one of the best days of my life and Don helped tremendously, thinking of little things (like who would have the rings, what did he want to introduce us as the first time, etc. His beautiful wife Ashby was also able to attend our ceremony and was so gracious. I appreciate both of them so much! Don even took care of dropping off our marriage license the following week. It was here by the time we got back from our honeymoon.

A thousand thank yous, and a thousand more.

Rhonda · Married on 10/24/2015

We can not thank you enough for "hearing us" and making our day all that we wanted and more with such a beautiful ceremony!! Our family and friends could not believe how you captured the essence of us! Your sense of humor is amazing and our ONLY regret is that we didn't get to spend more time with you! We are honored to call you a friend and want to tell everyone how wonderful you are!! Thank you again!!

Lacey · Married on 10/24/2015

I am having trouble finding the words to explain what an asset Reverend Anderson was to our wedding day. Not only was he an excellent officiant, but he's an amazing person.

I was very nervous about finding an officiant. First, I wanted someone who was well spoken and genuine; second, I wanted someone who would understand and respect our religious beliefs. I initially used to Wedding Wire to find officiants of interest, but I used a facebook wedding group to express that I needed to find someone who was open to differing religious views. I was instantly messaged by Reverend Anderson and he asked that we speak on the phone. He asked about what I was looking for in an officiant and what concerns I may have... he was so warm hearted and personable that I felt like I was speaking to a close friend, or a therapist! He is an excellent listener, haha. (he actually offers counseling for couples to help develop a foundation for their marriage as well!)

Once I spoke with him I knew that he was for us. He is very professional and has alot of experience. Most (not all) couples are planning their wedding for the first time and feel lost. Rev Anderson is able to provide structure and personalize our ceremony to our liking. He was excellent with maintaining communication well before our wedding day to make sure everything is taken care of. Despite my moments of poor communication, he remained very understanding and patient.

Reverend Anderson's performance was excellent. He is very articulate and poised with his speech. His organization of our ceremony was perfect... he was able to keep our guests engaged and in the moment. I still constantly receive compliments from my loved ones.

After finishing the hustle and bustle of our big day, I look back on many regrets: things that I spent too much time on, too much money on, or things that I forgot... but having Rev Anderson as our officiant was definitely the most valuable asset to our special day.

Desiree · Married on 08/25/2015

Rev Don Anderson married my husband and I at our cabin in Gatlinburg Tennessee on August 25th 2015. We believe that God led us to Defining Moments Ministries. Since we are from South West Michigan, we were a little nervous about finding someone that we didn't know to perform our ceremony. The first conversation I had over the phone with Don I knew right away, and after I hung up I remember feeling so happy and connected to him. He is truly kind and genuinely enjoys getting to know you. He is interested in your story and will make you feel like you have known him for years. Don spent so much time putting together our perfect ceremony and allowed us to make it our own. He went above and beyond for us and we are so blessed to have found him. We were honored to have Don perform our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and personal and everything we hoped it would be. We will be in touch with Don for many years to come! Thank you Don for being so amazing!!!! God is good.

Alex · Married on 04/18/2015

Don was an absolute joy to work with. His friendly and kind personality made my now husband and I feel very comfortable both before and during our ceremony. His initial marriage questions were a fantastic starting point discussing pointed topics any couple needs to address before marriage, as well as a probe to find out our love story. Tony and I were so impressed with how Don pulled information from our story and intertwined our words with his own for our ceremony in the most genuine and beautiful way possible.

Krista · Married on 03/15/2015

We attended a wedding that Don offiated about 2 years before Don married us. It was the most beautiful ceremony I had ever seen and I had been to many weddings. We said then that if we ever got married we wanted Don to marry us....and about 2 years later he did. He made our ceremony absolutely perfect. After the ceremony, more than a couple of guests said Don's ceremony for us was the most beautiful they have ever attended. A family member said she wanted him to marry her whenever she got married. Don made it everything we had hoped for and more. He personalized it so much as if he had known us for years (which he did not-we met with him for pre-marital counseling is all. I would recommend this with him-it was wonderful and helpful). Don told our love story throughout the wedding ceremony making it both personalized and sentimental, as well as touching and unforgettable both to us and our guests. Don truly delivers a unique and sincere ceremony. Guests told us later what they enjoyed the most was how the ceremony was filled with love and laughter. It was perfect! Thanks so much Don! Raymond and Krista Raper

Malinda · Married on 03/14/2015

Don was absolutely GREAT to work with! My husband and I were traveling from Ohio to Tennessee to elope and let me tell you that it was probably one of the BEST decisions we will ever make! He called when we arrived and was giving us ideas on where to hold the ceremony, which was awesome because we didn't even know where to begin! We ended up finding the perfect place! Don was very informative and was right on time, even though we ran a little late ourselves! The ceremony was absolutely perfect and a big thanks goes to Don! Everything he said was perfect! My sister claimed it was the best ceremony she had ever attended! Thank you so much Don!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

Rev. Don Anderson did a wonderful job for us at our wedding. We really needed someone who could understand my husband and I in order to provide what we were looking for during our ceremony. He was extremely flexible, walked us through the in's and out's of the day while keeping things brief as we requested given the small amount of time allotted. We could not be happier with our choice and appreciate how special he made our day. Thank you Rev. Anderson!