Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club Reviews

6 | Miami, FL

6 Reviews for Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club

Chongchong · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing venue! All of my guests said it was the best wedding venue they've ever been to. The view was stunning and all of the staffs are so professional and responsive. Food was so delicious!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jamie · Married on 01/13/2018

This venue is one of Miami's hidden treasures. Not only is the location beautiful, the service is outstanding, and the food is top-notch. Kathleen was absolutely amazing, taking care of every last detail and helping us from the day we booked the venue through the end of the evening on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Ethan · event on: 10/21/2017

Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club was the perfect venue to host my mom's 75th birthday party. The Catering Manager Kathleen Phang did a phenomenal job of anticipating our needs and working with various stakeholders who had their own input to the event. My mom celebrated her birthday with a catered luncheon for 40 people and she'll remember it for the rest of her life. I cannot recommend Deering Bay higher to anyone thinking of hosting their event at the Club. Clearly, they know what they're doing when it comes to elegant event planning.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jill · Married on 02/04/2017

Deering Bay is truly a beautiful venue. There are so many wonderful options from which to chose. We worked with Kathleen Phang who is amazing. She is organized, responsive, and knowledgeable. Kathleen helped with every stage of the wedding planning and we did not have to worry about one thing. I will never forget walking onto the Terrace and seeing how beautiful it was. My eyes filled with tears - I just couldn't believe the transformation. The Chef created this most incredible ice sculpture and the food turned out amazing. Everyone had a great time. I highly recommend Deering Bay - you won't regret it.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Deering Bay truly made my big day special. The staff was great, and took care of every detail. My guests are still talking about, "the best wedding food they've ever had". We initially were going to have the ceremony outside but with Florida's unpredictable weather, the rain came down. This didn't put a damper on the event. The Deering staff didn't skip a beat. They moved the ceremony in to an inside location. They blew me away with how great they made it look. My husband and I were so glad they moved it in. We wouldn't have had it any other way. I would highly recommend Deering Bay for any large event or wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • X

Xenia · Married on 12/22/2018

Splendid Venue

DBYCC is an amazing place to have a wedding reception and ceremony. The service and food during the reception was excellent. Many people dont know this venue, it's a hidden gem and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place to get married. Thank you Jessica for all your help and thank you for helping me create the intimate wedding I always wanted.
    X.R.