Deer Run Winery Reviews

Deer Run Winery 7
  • KAROLYN

KAROLYN · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Fall Perfection

The one thing that my husband and I love is visiting wineries, This was the closest to us and we visited often for their Summer Events. When the time came to pick a place, this not only more than satisfied what we need and could afford, but the service that Marie and her team provide is above and beyond what any other place would provide. The amount of compliments that I have received for the venue are innumerable. I wanted something intimate and special, and this winery helped satisfy this beyond words. Thank you for everything that you did for us.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Deer Run Winery 22
    Deer Run Winery 23
    Deer Run Winery 24

Deer Run Winery's reply:

Karolyn, Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was my pleasure to help you and Eric and I am beyond thrilled that you had such a beautiful wedding! Congrats to you both and I hope to see you around the winery!! Take care, Marie

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Venue with Amazing Service!

We are so unbelievably happy we found this hidden gem of a venue! Marie was amazing to work with from start to finish and I could not believe that the whole property was made available to us for the weekend- including the event room inside, vineyard for ceremony, and large tent for reception. They have an amazing partner caterer and event company that provided a seamless experience of choosing our reception items and setup. I would recommend this venue 10x over to anyone looking for a reasonably-priced winery wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Deer Run Winery's reply:

Amy! So good to hear from you and THANK YOU for your amazing review :) I am so honored that we were able to host your family and friends on your wedding day! I hope all is well with you and Michael; stop by the winery when you have a chance, I would love to see you both! Marie K.

Laurel · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing venue. Marie is the best, she helped us out in every possible way to make sure our wedding went so smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Deer Run Winery's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Laurel! I just received some of your wedding photos from your photographer and they are stunning! We are so proud to have hosted your wedding ceremony and reception here at Deer Run Winery and hope you and Alicia stop by sometime the next time you are in town :)

Matthew · Married on 08/26/2017

Venue is beautiful.
    The staff is extremely accommodating, friendly, and helpful.
    Best value in the area. They allow you the flexibility to create your dream day. Myself, and even some of my guests, have already recommended them. It was a great find, and they helped create the best day.

Deer Run Winery 25
    Deer Run Winery 26
    Deer Run Winery 27
    Deer Run Winery 28
    Deer Run Winery 29

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

If we could give Deer Run more than 5 stars we would! Our vision for our wedding reception came to life. Thank you to Marie and everyone at Deer Run!

Deer Run Winery 30
    Deer Run Winery 31
    Deer Run Winery 32
    Deer Run Winery 33
    Deer Run Winery 34
    Deer Run Winery 35

Kathleen · Married on 07/07/2017

This place was absolutely amazing! They hosted my sisters wedding with me being the main coordinator and it couldn’t of been a better venue. Even bigger plus, we are all from Austin tx and most things had to be done over email and phone. Very responsive and great customer service! Also, venue is simply beautiful!

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our Wedding reception at Deer Run! When we booked with them Marie was so helpful with vendors in the area that she had great experiences with! This location is the perfect place for a country vineyard wedding! They were so accommodating to whatever your heart desired all with a little wine tasting as well! The grounds are well kept up and they are a great family owned place! We can't thank them enough for being apart of our special day!

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding at Deer Run Winery was everything I could ever imagine. The venue was absolutely perfect. We had our ceremony in the vineyard and a reception in the big beautiful yard out front everything was beautiful! You will not be mistaken picking this wonderful venue! The owners were so accommodating and helpful with everything!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

Deer Run was a great value. The location was beautiful and a perfect blank canvas for our big day. They were very flexible with our needs and vendors. Thank you again!

Sarah · Married on 03/20/2017

Deer Run was very accommodating, and helped make sure that the day of our celebration went smoothly.

Jeanette · Married on 10/14/2017

The winery is beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful. They did so much to help make our special day perfect. They're wonderful. You won't be disappointed if you choose Deer a Run for your wedding.

Keturah · Married on 07/23/2016

We just had our wedding here and it was absolutely beautiful. They are so accommodating and helpful! We got married in the vineyard, which was so intimate and peaceful. We also got our bar services through them too, which we are so glad we did! We really didn't do too much to decorate, but we didn't even need to because the venue is just so beautiful!! Have your wedding here, you will not regret it!

• F

Female · Married on 09/02/2017

3.8
      2.5

Awesome, gorgeous location! Very responsive! Did take an arm and a leg to rent grounds, didn't supply ANYTHING, which I well understood, however the price should have been lower to rent the grounds, especially since they remained OPEN during my wedding, and that I had to pay for extra's like wine barrels and an arbor. I would just say expect them to remain open during your ceremony and expect random people to be on the grounds. Bar package was good and well worth the money! Delicious wine!