Deer Creek Country Club Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brittany C. Married on 10/28/2022

Beautiful venue

The venue is beautiful!!! It gave a rustic yet elegant vibe!
    Christina S. Married on 10/08/2022

Dream Wedding

We originally had another venue booked. It unfortunately closed due to Covid. Luckily we had the pleasure of booking with Deer Creek! From the day we went to look at the venue, to the very end of our big day they were nothing but absolutely amazing. The food, the drinks, the atmosphere. I don’t have 1 bad thing to say about the venue or the people working with us. Sarah is head of catering and Hailey is her assistant. Both very easy to get ahold of through phone or email. We had changes left and right due to cancellations and they worked with every single change without blinking an eye! Gisele was our day of coordinator and from the tasting to the end of the wedding, she was fantastic! Luc was even a super sweet guy the times he was present helping Gisele etc. Every single person we have encountered at Deer Creek was upstanding, professional, and very very nice. I HIGHLY recommend you book here!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Caleb
    Caleb L. Married on 01/05/2022

Amazing venue!

Beautiful venue, with gorgeous spots for pictures!! Truly amazing for weddings & honestly, any other big or even small events! The DeerCreek Golf Club has delicious food as well as high class, super professional & kind staff! My wife, Kate & I highly recommend the DeerCreek Golf Club! 🙌🏼
    Kari O. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Wedding Venue - Fantastic Staff!

Choosing Deer Creek as our venue was the best decision we made! Sarah & Jessica were unbelievable with all the help and answers - always had the right suggestions. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and was exactly how I imagined it would be. Would 100% recommend!! Also, when it comes to vendors, use their "suggested" list - everyone I used was incredible!! Overall - great night!! Thank you, Deer Creek!!!!
    Leigh W. Married on 06/13/2021

Gorgeous wedding venue!

We had the most beautiful wedding at Deer Creek Golf Club! I chose to do a destination wedding and I booked this venue without even seeing it. It is even better in person. Every guest absolutely loved everything about this place. The food and drinks are very good- everyone loved the appetizers. We did a plated dinner- the filet mignon was a favorite and comparable to a high end steak house. Sarah, Gizelle and Jessica made the overall experience and planning stress free. They did a WONDERFUL job. I am so happy I chose to do my wedding here. It was a perfect day! Thank you!
    Nicole Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful Venue and Wonderful Staff1

Jessica and Sarah were an absolute pleasure to work with during all the planning. They answered all my emails/phone calls and were such a huge help bringing this all together. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and was exactly how I imagined it would be. Would 100% recommend!!
    Erin G. Married on 05/21/2021

Beautiful Venue & Affordable Pricing

I cannot say how much I truly appreciate the staff at Deer Creek. Sarah, Giselle, Jessica & the entire team here made everything so easy and seamless and ensured that our wedding was a truly special event. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and made for some truly beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. The food was delicious and well portioned and the selection of not only food options but also vendors was wonderful. The bridal suite was the perfect size for what we needed and had the most adorable décor. If anyone is looking for a beautiful venue that is affordable on a budget please be sure to check out Deer Creek
  • Cindy
    Cindy B. Married on 05/08/2021

Most Beautiful Venue I could have Dreamed Of

Sarah, Jessica, Gisele, and the entire Deer Creek Team made my recent wedding absolutely magical! Every one of our guests raved about the beauty of the ceremony and reception rooms, as well as the DELICIOUSNESS of the food, and they helped me every step of the way with all the details.

No amount of questions was too much, and Gisele in particular really helped me relax and took care of everything on the actual wedding day. From someone who had never even been to another wedding before, to have planned a wedding with their help that even our most critical family member gushed about was truly amazing.
  • Carla
    Carla G. Married on 04/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is the place for your wedding, no doubts!

I had a splendid wedding ceremony and reception at Deer Creek. The event team were always very friendly, available, and opened to work with me. The are very flexible to work with and they accommodate all my special requests. They did stuff even beyond my expectations to make my day extra special. The director was so helpful, she went the extra mile when i mistakingly order 3 linens and it supposed to be 6 (I found out I ordered the wrong amount of linens the day before wedding at 7pm). She offered her self to go and pick them up for me so I didn't have to worry about adding an extra errand to my already fully-scheduled day. Also, the service team were super nice and always making sure everything was taking care of at all times, with any request from my guests when serving dinner, bringing drinks, and constantly check on everyone if they need anything, always with a big smile :D Everything was on point. I'm so glad i have them as my event venue. The experience went smooth and I felt their support since day 1 till the very end of wedding date, all the way!
    Anna Married on 04/11/2021

Excellent 5 Stars!

Very professional and kind team. They supported me throughout the whole process and resolved any concerns I had.

Venue is absolutely stunning.

Would highly recommend
    Chelsea D. Married on 04/03/2021

Best day ever

Wedding planning during a pandemic had me at a total loss. However, when I met Sarah Statler that all changed. We clicked instantly and she helped me decide to switch venues to Deer Creek Country Club and boy am I glad I did. She was with me every step of the way along with Jessica Shapiro, her assistant. They assisted me with everything from specialty linen to what nail color I should have for my wedding day. When I toured the venue I instantly fell in love. The main ballroom with the beautiful chandeliers and now newly renovated wood floors took my breath away. We knew we wanted an outdoor ceremony and when I saw the lush gardens with the waterfall in the background I knew this would be the perfect place to get married. I got married last Saturday and all of the guests are raving about how beautiful our wedding was! Giselle, the day of coordinator, along with Sarah and Jessica, were the DREAM TEAM. They made sure my day went seamlessly. We had an issue with a family member and they handled it very professionally. The food was amazing! Giselle ensured that I had everything we needed and I actually was full on my wedding day from all of the delicious food. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect! If you want a perfect day too I highly suggest you get married here. I can’t thank the staff at Deer Creek enough!
  • Rachel
    Rachel G. Married on 03/12/2021

Incredible and affordable

I was MOH at a wedding here on March 12, 2021, and wow. First of all, I’m more of a planner than the bride so I was involved in every step of the process. Sarah and Jessica were amazing. They catered to every wild question and demand without any complaints. Being the first of our friends to get married, the bride was nervous but Sarah held her hand through every decision. It came out perfect. The vendors they support and recommended were also amazing like Ron wood photography and DJ, honey bunches for flowers, and Nicole from Astoria beauty. Every detail was executed perfectly. Day of coordinator was Giselle and WOW. You can go without a wedding planner because she caters to every need. She spends every second on the day of making sure every detail is perfect and exactly what you dreamed. She also ensured the bride, groom and wedding party had every drink, food and support they could have needed. Florida (I think was her name) was another staff member and acted as Giselle’s right hand and she was incredible as well, so on the ball. If this review wasn’t enough to convince you to get married there, I should share that I too am now getting married there, that’s how well it went. If you are military, this is also definitely the place for you, ask what they can do to show their support.
  • Y
    Yonette P. Married on 08/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a beautiful wedding!

We booked Deer Creek Golf club about 1 month before the COVID19 pandemic was declared. We absolutely loved the venue and the beautiful indoor and outdoor settings. After it became obvious that we would not be able to stick to our original plan the staff at Deer Creek were extremely understanding, easy to talk to and flexible. I had my own wedding coordinator who was in constant communication with Sarah. Sarah went all out to ensure that our plan B wedding turned out to be nothing short of perfect. Giselle was an awesome day of co-ordinator. The food was on point and the venue has so many spots for awesome photos. We are so grateful!!!!
    Jason S. Married on 07/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST day of our lives!

Tay and her team at Deer Creek are SPECTACULAR! There are not enough words to describe how thrilled we were with everything they did to make our wedding an incredibly unforgettable celebration. Tay and her entire team exceeded our expectations and executed a flawless event for us. Giselle, the event coordinator, is a superstar too! Our friends and family are still gushing about the venue, the food, and just how amazing everything was overall. You all really delivered for us, from beginning to end, and we are forever grateful for all your time, attention, and personal service. We always felt like we were your only client and it really means a lot that you gave us that type of focus. THANK YOU for being so stellar and for helping us create the happiest day of our lives!
  • Brittany
    Brittany A. Married on 07/01/2020

Soooo Happy!

We had our wedding at DeerCreek back in January and it was nothing short of amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom looking. There staff was incredible and everyone is still talking about how beautiful the venue was
    Jamie Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved our venue so much! The outdoor venue
    Is beautiful for the ceremony and the indoor ballroom is amazing with chandeliers, French doors, waterfall in the background and overall space of the room. We also loved the ceremony area outside under the trellis, everything was just perfect!

Ty was a pleasure to work with and responds to emails and phone calls very
  • Julianne
    Julianne M. Married on 10/18/2019

Best venue ever

We are beyond happy that we went with Deer Creek to have our ceremony and reception. From the the very beginning they were on point with everything and made us feel like we were in excellent hands. Ty is AMAZING and always stayed connected with us and Polly went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly and that I had nothing to worry about. I definitely will always recommend Deer Creek to anyone.

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Julianne! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you and Julian all the best and a journey filled with love & happiness! Always at your service! Tay & the team at Deer Creek!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect!! Wedding venue

We absolutely knew Deer Creek was the one when we were looking for wedding venues! The ballroom is amazing with chandeliers, French doors, waterfall in the background and overall space of the room. We also loved the ceremony area outside under the trellis, everything was just perfect! Ty was a pleasure to work with and responds to emails and phone calls very quickly. Gisele was absolutely wonderful and helped me and my husband out throughout our entire big day! I couldn't have asked for a better person. The country club truly knows what they're doing! Everyone there is wonderful to talk to and work with to ensure your big day goes as planned!

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was truly a pleasure working with you too! We thank you for your kind words and for allowing Deer Creek to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations again!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Perfect Venue for Our Dream Wedding!

The most important detail in a wedding is the VENUE, which took us a long time to find. We had been to about 6 different venues before making our last stop at Deer Creek Country Club and knew IT WAS THE ONE! When I walked into the reception, it took my breath away. From the beautiful white french doors to the chandeliers, to the beautiful outside waterfall, I knew it was the place we wanted to say I Do. Ty (Director of Catering) and Gisele (Catering Manager) are hands down the BEST BEST BEST duo I could have ever asked for. Ty and Gisele were both professional, kind, attentive, accommodating, everything you expect wedding venue staff to be. I am a bit of a control freak and a perfectionist, but Ty & Gisele made it so easy for me to just let go of control and enjoy my day. Everything I asked for was done to pure perfection from the biggest to the smallest detail. We had a situation at the hotel I was getting ready at and ran over an hour late but Gisele took care of it all with keeping everyone calm, organized and on schedule. The food was AMAZING, our wedding guests are all still talking about how delicious the filet & chicken was. I highly recommend DEER CREEK for any couple looking for a place for a wedding or any type of event. I look forward to having more special ocassions there. Thank you Ty and Gisele for making our day PERFECT and better then what we could have imagined! Thank you everyone at Deer Creek for all you did to make our dream wedding come true. We love you and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Mr. and Mrs. Bravo
    3.9.19

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! We love you guys too! You were such a pleasure to work with and we thank you for allowing us to be part of your dream wedding! Hope to see you soon! Can't wait to hear about your honeymoon in Barcelona!
    Julie Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing night

Not only is Deer Creek absolutely beautiful, the food is delicious and the service is outstanding. I had a two year engagement and booked Deer Creek two years in advance. The staff is so helpful and answers any questions you have in a timely manner. The flow of everything during your reception is great and they cater to the bride and groom as if you’re royalty. Anything you need they get for you. They go above and beyond and I wouldn’t have changed a thing!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

Choosing this venue was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Sure, there were other options with beautiful views or nice reception halls.. but Deer Creek took the cake.. by a landslide! The food was PHENOMENAL.. every single one of our guests has complimented us on the venue and it’s delicious food & atmosphere. But above all, we feel 100000% compelled to say that Gisele was the best part of it all. Never did we EVER expect such incredible service that we received from Gisele and her staff starting way back when I booked the venue over a year before our wedding day!!! We are more than pleased.. We’re BLOWN AWAY. I would recommend Deer Creek & it’s amazing staff over and over again. They helped us thoroughly enjoy every moment on the biggest, best, and most incredible day of our lives.

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your amazing review!! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Tina M. Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and Perfect

My son and his fiancé got married at Deer Creek last weekend. Everything went perfectly. The food , service everything was superb. Gisele is definitely hands down the best Catering Manager i’ve ever experienced. She never missed a beat . She was never far from the bride and groom . She was kind, person any and professional. Deer Creek is awesome.

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Tina for your great review! Working with you and your families was wonderful! Thank you for choosing Deer Creek Golf Club!
    N Married on 10/21/2018

Lush Garden

If you are looking for a venue with beUty and the most click for your buck. Look no further. Deer Creek is your venue. It includes a lush garden, beautiful waterfall, open bar, ballroom with chandeliers, large dance floor and ambiance galore. We were so pleased with our experience here. Oh! And did I mention the food it 10/10! If your like me busy life not a lot of time to plan— check out the Jem.

Hi Nneka,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and AD! Thank you for choosing Deer Creek and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Sincerely,
    The Team at Deer Creek Golf Club
    Gina Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute amazing venue

Trying to plan a wedding for my daughter who lives in Florida while I live in CT was not an easy feat. The process started with my daughter visiting many venues and narrowing them down to her top 5 for us to visit. Walking into Deer Creek and seeing the beautiful grounds and amazing reception room quickly made Deer Creek our top choice. With the wedding now behind us, I can honestly say that we made the best decision for our daughter’s wedding celebration! Gisele, the banquet manager, was beyond amazing! She was more like our private wedding planner who directed the event and never missed a beat. Not only was she attentive to every detail, she was pleasant and personable and never made you feel like you were bothering her. Renee, the chef, was not your typical chef. He listened to our concerns, assured us we’d be more than satisfied, and he absolutely delivered! I’ve now returned to CT and my phone has not stopped ringing from our guests calling to say how much they enjoyed our celebration at Deer Creek!

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your review and feedback! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and we are honored that you chose Deer Creek Golf Club to be a part of your special day!
illustration stars