Deer Creek Country Club Reviews

Deer Creek Country Club 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Alessio · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Soooo Happy!

We had our wedding at DeerCreek back in January and it was nothing short of amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom looking. There staff was incredible and everyone is still talking about how beautiful the venue was

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect!! Wedding venue

We absolutely knew Deer Creek was the one when we were looking for wedding venues! The ballroom is amazing with chandeliers, French doors, waterfall in the background and overall space of the room. We also loved the ceremony area outside under the trellis, everything was just perfect! Ty was a pleasure to work with and responds to emails and phone calls very quickly. Gisele was absolutely wonderful and helped me and my husband out throughout our entire big day! I couldn't have asked for a better person. The country club truly knows what they're doing! Everyone there is wonderful to talk to and work with to ensure your big day goes as planned!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was truly a pleasure working with you too! We thank you for your kind words and for allowing Deer Creek to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations again!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/09/2019

The Most Perfect Venue for Our Dream Wedding!

The most important detail in a wedding is the VENUE, which took us a long time to find. We had been to about 6 different venues before making our last stop at Deer Creek Country Club and knew IT WAS THE ONE! When I walked into the reception, it took my breath away. From the beautiful white french doors to the chandeliers, to the beautiful outside waterfall, I knew it was the place we wanted to say I Do. Ty (Director of Catering) and Gisele (Catering Manager) are hands down the BEST BEST BEST duo I could have ever asked for. Ty and Gisele were both professional, kind, attentive, accommodating, everything you expect wedding venue staff to be. I am a bit of a control freak and a perfectionist, but Ty & Gisele made it so easy for me to just let go of control and enjoy my day. Everything I asked for was done to pure perfection from the biggest to the smallest detail. We had a situation at the hotel I was getting ready at and ran over an hour late but Gisele took care of it all with keeping everyone calm, organized and on schedule. The food was AMAZING, our wedding guests are all still talking about how delicious the filet & chicken was. I highly recommend DEER CREEK for any couple looking for a place for a wedding or any type of event. I look forward to having more special ocassions there. Thank you Ty and Gisele for making our day PERFECT and better then what we could have imagined! Thank you everyone at Deer Creek for all you did to make our dream wedding come true. We love you and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Mr. and Mrs. Bravo

Deer Creek Country Club 16
    Deer Creek Country Club 17
    Deer Creek Country Club 18

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! We love you guys too! You were such a pleasure to work with and we thank you for allowing us to be part of your dream wedding! Hope to see you soon! Can't wait to hear about your honeymoon in Barcelona!

Julie · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing night

Not only is Deer Creek absolutely beautiful, the food is delicious and the service is outstanding. I had a two year engagement and booked Deer Creek two years in advance. The staff is so helpful and answers any questions you have in a timely manner. The flow of everything during your reception is great and they cater to the bride and groom as if you’re royalty. Anything you need they get for you. They go above and beyond and I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

Choosing this venue was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Sure, there were other options with beautiful views or nice reception halls.. but Deer Creek took the cake.. by a landslide! The food was PHENOMENAL.. every single one of our guests has complimented us on the venue and it’s delicious food & atmosphere. But above all, we feel 100000% compelled to say that Gisele was the best part of it all. Never did we EVER expect such incredible service that we received from Gisele and her staff starting way back when I booked the venue over a year before our wedding day!!! We are more than pleased.. We’re BLOWN AWAY. I would recommend Deer Creek & it’s amazing staff over and over again. They helped us thoroughly enjoy every moment on the biggest, best, and most incredible day of our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your amazing review!! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tina Moore · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and Perfect

My son and his fiancé got married at Deer Creek last weekend. Everything went perfectly. The food , service everything was superb. Gisele is definitely hands down the best Catering Manager i’ve ever experienced. She never missed a beat . She was never far from the bride and groom . She was kind, person any and professional. Deer Creek is awesome.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Tina for your great review! Working with you and your families was wonderful! Thank you for choosing Deer Creek Golf Club!

N · Married on 10/21/2018

Lush Garden

If you are looking for a venue with beUty and the most click for your buck. Look no further. Deer Creek is your venue. It includes a lush garden, beautiful waterfall, open bar, ballroom with chandeliers, large dance floor and ambiance galore. We were so pleased with our experience here. Oh! And did I mention the food it 10/10! If your like me busy life not a lot of time to plan— check out the Jem.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Deer Creek Country Club 25
    Deer Creek Country Club 26
    Deer Creek Country Club 27

Hi Nneka,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and AD! Thank you for choosing Deer Creek and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Sincerely,
    The Team at Deer Creek Golf Club

Gina · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute amazing venue

Trying to plan a wedding for my daughter who lives in Florida while I live in CT was not an easy feat. The process started with my daughter visiting many venues and narrowing them down to her top 5 for us to visit. Walking into Deer Creek and seeing the beautiful grounds and amazing reception room quickly made Deer Creek our top choice. With the wedding now behind us, I can honestly say that we made the best decision for our daughter’s wedding celebration! Gisele, the banquet manager, was beyond amazing! She was more like our private wedding planner who directed the event and never missed a beat. Not only was she attentive to every detail, she was pleasant and personable and never made you feel like you were bothering her. Renee, the chef, was not your typical chef. He listened to our concerns, assured us we’d be more than satisfied, and he absolutely delivered! I’ve now returned to CT and my phone has not stopped ringing from our guests calling to say how much they enjoyed our celebration at Deer Creek!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your review and feedback! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and we are honored that you chose Deer Creek Golf Club to be a part of your special day!

B · Married on 05/05/2018

Our Wedding Day May 2018 was awesome! The outdoor ceremony with state of the art landscaping was breathtaking. The view from the Reception room is just AMAZING. The staff was very accommodating (even helping to bustle my gown) Thanks to the Chef and staff the food was great and the guess are still talking about it.
    Thank you Deer Creek Country Club for making our day memorable.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are blessed to have been part of your special day.

DANI · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband and I looked at a lot of different venues, but ultimately chose Deer Creek for both our ceremony and our reception. Boy,are we so incredibly glad we did! Our experience with them was nothing short of fantastic. First and foremost, the venue is BEAUTIFUL. When our wedding party walked into the room for the rehearsal, we heard audible gasps of approval. Our guests shared the same sentiment the following evening. Everyone has spoken very highly of the space. We also really need to mention the food and catering team. We heard from wedding guests over and over again that the food was just PHENOMENAL. We had the pleasure of meeting the executive chef during our tasting day and boy, he is fantastic! My husband, parents, and I were at the tasting with the Chef and Gisel a few months before the wedding and we knew we were in for a treat from that moment. They offer a wide variety of delicious appetizers, entrée options, and stations. Everything was so good. Gisel,Gisel,Gisel. She runs her Ballroom and handles every single wedding detail with ease and enthusiasm. From the start, she offered her assistance with all of our details. The most amazing moment it was right before they opened the Key West Ballroom on the night of the wedding, she took me to see the space before anyone else saw it! It was a nice touch that meant a lot to me in that moment. On the night of the rehearsal, she made sure to meet with everyone in our wedding party, so she could put a face to a name.Most importantly, she made herself very accessible in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding - I always felt like we were in good hands. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Pouli, She ensured that we stayed on time throughout the entire evening. She made sure we had enough to eat and drink throughout the entire night. This is a top-notch venue with an incredibly professional team that will do everything they can to ensure that your wedding is the best day of your life. THANK YOU DEER CREEK

Sent on 09/19/2018

Dominique · Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely beautiful! Our wedding day was amazing thanks to the help of Gisele and the staff that worked so hard to help make our dream a reality. From start to finish, I had someone available to me for questions or concerns so that the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. We got married on March 10,2018 and the weather was uncertain. Gisele kept in contact with me to keep all of the vendors up to date about whether or not we would move the wedding inside. We ended up getting married outside during a break in the rain and it was stunning. Everyone, including us, LOVED the food! We had the Prime rib of beef, Chicken St Germaine and Salmon as entree options. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do anything different. My husband and I are over the moon. Thanks Deer Creek!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for submitting a review. We were blessed to be part of your special day.

Denise · Married on 03/03/2018

Staff is wonderful and venue is beautiful!! Delicious food

Sent on 06/09/2018

Rose · Married on 02/11/2018

We met with Stephanie who is truly amazing. Her attention to detail was flawless. The outside area was a beautiful background for the ceremony & pictures. The staff was so so nice and attentive. The food was the best. Marina & Gisele assisted with the rehearsal planning, decorations, favors, bride & bridesmaid room, groom & groomsman accommodations, photographer & DJ.
    It was absolutely perfect. We received many compliments on the venue and level of service. Call Stephanie. You won't be disappointed.
    Mom of the bride 2-11-18

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Deer Creek Country Club 28

Noelle · Married on 02/02/2018

Deer Creek was the very first venue I visited in person - and I booked it the same day. The grounds are beautiful and the ballroom is gorgeous. Every step of the wedding planning process was made easier thanks to the support of the attentive Deer Creek staff. All of my guests raved about the venue and the food. It was truly a perfect day, with everything running seamlessly and stress-free. Thank you SO much to the wonderful staff at Deek Creek!!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Kerri · Married on 01/27/2018

After seeing Deer Creek’s reception room and hidden outdoor oasis, I didn’t have to look any further for the perfect wedding venue! The beautiful chandeliers and endless windows made the room feel open and magical. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience - food is delicious, outdoor ceremony area and reception room were just what we were looking for and the staff was outstanding! Giselle, Stephanie and the crew took care of every detail, made sure things were organized, kept us on schedule all while making me feel beautiful and relaxed throughout the excitement! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a simple yet elegant style wedding :) Thank you all for pulling everything together and exceeding my expecatations - I’m forever grateful!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Deer Creek Country Club 33
    Deer Creek Country Club 34
    Deer Creek Country Club 35

Katouchka · Married on 01/21/2018

My wedding was held at this venue two weeks ago. Giselle and her staff did an awesome job. Giselle is very professional and assertive. I know I can be a handful, she was very patient never yet showed any frustration. I can not say the same about the new director of catering named Stephanie. I was not pleased with her attitude at all. After we went over my menu several times before my event. She still forgot to add my selective items on the menu for my guest. I request a refund and she made it seems as if I made the mistake and had to keep in touch with her. I spoke to Stephanie in regards of my refund and she stated it will be ready after 3 the next day. I came the next day at five for her to tell me, the office was closed and she could not help me. I would have to come the next day. I informed to Stephanie this is not how you treat clients that spend their money. After my comment she stated let me see if someone can open the office. My question was why was she being so difficult? All I can say is Stephanie needs an attitude adjustment and as frausted you get it should never show. This will be bad for business. Again I want to thank Giselle and her staff. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Kylie · Married on 01/06/2018

Oh my goodness! Where to even begin? Deer Creek was on my list of "must visit" places when I was picking a wedding venue because my parents got married there 35 years prior. I had seen pictures of how beautiful the waterfall area was, but seeing the venue in person showed that the pictures didn't do it justice. It's incredibly beautiful! And not just the outdoor space. The Key West room, where cocktail hour was held, was gorgeous, & the ballroom was to die for! But that's just part of Deer Creek's magic. The real shining star is the staff, particularly Gisele, Banquet Manager of Events. Y'all, I can't even begin to say enough about this woman! She made every single wish I had for my wedding come true. And she has the patience of a saint! I must've emailed her 20 times the week before the wedding asking for minute details here & there. And despite having events every day that week, she answered all of them quickly & so sweetly. Plus she made sure I ate on the day of the wedding, which I can never thank her enough for. I can't thank any of the staff enough! Marina was there to help me with whatever I needed on the big day. And Stephanie took care of all the logistical stuff. With everyone's help and expertise, they pulled off the absolute most perfect wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Noelia · Married on 12/22/2017

My husband and I were just married there this past Friday and we are still in awe about what a fantastic ceremony/cocktail hour/reception they put on for us! The food was delicious and received so many compliments! The venue itself is so well kept and looks stunning in pictures! But most of all, the wedding coordinator Giselle and banquet coordinator Marina made us feel so special and made sure we had zero stress throughout! They do an exceptional job and they made our experience so wonderful!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Deer Creek Country Club 36
    Deer Creek Country Club 37

Samantha · Married on 12/10/2017

We got married at Deer Creek in December 2017 and it was fantastic. The process was very smooth and they were very helpful and accomodating. On the day of the wedding, Gisele and Marina were fantastic! They were very helpful with the day of events and everything was executed greatly. Gisele and Marina were also very attentive and made sure that my new husband and I ate and had drinks all night long (as so many couples don't even get a chance to do so at their own weddings). The food was great and we had numerous people comment that they enjoyed it. The venue is beautiful and I would definitely recommend it.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Millena · Married on 07/30/2017

I fell in love with this venue the moment I walked in. From the start, I already pictured my husband and I getting married outside. Not only is everything beautiful, but everyone is so sweet. On my wedding day, Marina and Gisele treated me like an actual queen. They helped me with everything! I can't even describe how I felt, but I know I wouldn't have been treated this way if I chose another venue. This place is one of a kind with one of a kind people. The food was incredible and all of my guests had a wonderful time. I just knew that I had to write this review to thank Gisele, Marina, and Luc. I also have to thank Brigitte, who helped me with even the little details like my centerpieces. She is sweet and such a wonderful person to work with. She emailed me regularly and answered my phone calls fast.
    Again, thank you Deer Creek for the best night of my life!

Millena De Moura

Sent on 08/17/2017

Josefina · Married on 07/02/2017

Deercreek Country Club was phenomenal! Starting with Brigette the catering Director. Brigette was so attentive and organized, she knew from my voice that I sound a little overwhelmed and she just knew what to say. Brigette promised us a memorable event and she wasn't kidding. Brigette is the best and she is fabulous in what she does. Giselle and Martina where outstanding, they kept everything on schedule. I recommended a wedding coordinator to everyone which by the way is included in your package. My husband and I felt like royalty! Thank you Giselle for the champagne that kept coming to my bridal suite :-) All of my wedding guest were so impressed on how attentive Giselle and Martina were to us. My husband and I were starving and here they come with appetizers and they kept us hydrated while taking pictures in a very hot July day. Giselle is a sweetheart! The food was unbelievable! We chose the "Sterling Package" everything was delicious and hot and the appetizers were to die for. Deercreek Country Club deserves more than 5 stars in my book.
    Thank you for making our Wedding so memorable for us and our family and friends.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Karen · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved this venue, couldn't have been more happier. Everything was beautiful and staff were amazing, took control of every situation. They were very catering to the bride and groom and guest. Would definitely recommend this venue. And price was reasonable.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Karen for your amazing review! I will share with the staff. Deer Creek wishes you all the best!
    Warmest Regards,
    Brigitte Hofmann, Director of Catering and Events

They always answer back emaila quickly, and they're very professional, the place is beautiful.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Deer Creek Country Club's reply:

We try our best in expediting all responses to numerous emails and voice mails. Thank you for your kind review. Happy Valentines Day! We wish you all the best!
    Brigitte Hofmann, Dir. Events and Catering

Kezia · Married on 03/10/2017

We just had our wedding there (03/10/17 ceremony and reception) and all I can say is that it was more perfect than I imagined. Since the begining everything went smoothly. They made our experience extremely easy. We looked at other places, read other reviews and went to other weddings but nothing compared to Deer Creek and staff. Brigette was very helpful since we walked in there. She would always respond promptly to all my emails. Gisele, the coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She is so easy to talk to and is there to answer any question/problem! Lastly, the FOOD was AMAZING! Wish I could go back in time to have one more plate. To sum it all up, the venue is beautiful, staff is amazing and I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about.

-Kezia and Greg

Sent on 03/21/2017

Hello Kezia.
    Thank you so very much for the awesome review! You were an absolute joy to work with (mom as well!!) Thank you for trusting us to make your very special day amazing! You were sooo beautiful and your room was breathtaking! I will share with Gisele, Chef, and the entire team your kind comments. Visit us on our Deer Creek Weddings Facebook Page and share some pics soon! All the best wishes,
    Brigitte Hofmann, Dir of Catering & Events & TEAM!!!