DeepBlu Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

DeepBlu Entertainment 1

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

10.13.18 Botanic Gardens

Our DJ Randel was great! He went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/28/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU for saying such nice things about me, Anna. I had a great time with you all! I hope you and Jason enjoy all that life has in store for you. You're the best and I thank you so much! - Your DJ, Randel Locke :)

Joseph Crabtree · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Reception

Randel was great! We had a wonderful wedding reception!

Sent on 10/23/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blast being there for your and Anna-Lena, and your diverse crowd and music selections really set the tone perfectly. Thank you again for making my day by writing this great review. Best wishes to you both -- DJ Randel Locke

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

DeepBlu is by far the best around!! We are so happy we chose them to be apart of our big day! DJ Randel made sure everything was perfect! Thank y’all again for everything! Y’all are the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey, Morgan! Thank you for your review of my performance for your wedding day! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and there were SO many people there it was just outstanding. We had so many people it was "standing room only" it seemed. The more the merrier we always say! And when you said your vows to your stepson, it was really moving. Overall, I can say that I had a wonderful time with you, and I'm quite impressed with what you did with the remix that we did for you! Thank you again for your kind words. They really got me motivated to keep on doing what I'm doing, and I'm happy that you are happy with me :) - DJ Randel Locke

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

DeepBlue Entertainment and Jimmy are just absolutely amazing! He made my wedding reception just rock! He also was able to make my recession song just how I wanted! He was even so respectable to ask me about his attire the day of my wedding (how awesome!). I will always recommend him for future weddings and was so happy to have him apart of my all-star vendor lineup!

Sent on 09/13/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Oh my gosh what an awesome review, Stephanie! Thank you for saying such nice things about me. You are so nice, and you just made everything great for me as well. I appreciate you and what you said so much :)

God bless you and Radley! Thanks again for everything and for being so amazing to work with!

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jared was our DJ and did an awesome job! Jimmy was easy to work with and very quick to respond. Jared changed our first dance song last minute when a new song came out. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea, thank you for your nice review, for your thoughtful email today and for posting your review in THREE DIFFERENT PLACES! You are amazing, and we are happy that you had such a good time. Stay awesome!!

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2018

Jimmy and Randal did a great job of of preparing for the night and Randal kept the dance floor busy!

Sent on 07/23/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey, Morgan! Thanks for the great review! Randel actually told me that your wedding was so great, he would have been surprised if you didn't write him a review haha. Seems like you feel the same way. And we are so happy that you do. Take care and be happy! Hope to hear from you again sometime. Thanks again :)

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2018

During our wedsing planning, Jimmy was the absolute best at responding to emails and making suggestions for the play list. I know my wedsong is going to run smoothly. He is helping me make sure I have all of my bases covered!

Sent on 02/17/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Now THIS is a first! We have never gotten a 5 star review from a client whose wedding hasn't even happened yet. I have to say, I don't know WHAT to say other than thank you from the bottom of my heart! We will definitely take great care of you all :)

Kirby · Married on 06/09/2018

If you book with DeepBlu entertainment you will not regret it! Ryan Clay was our DJ & he did incredible!! He helped make everything run smoothly and got everyone out to the dance floor! We highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 06/10/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Kirby! Ryan was beside himself about your wedding and even more so about your great review. We are all so happy that you enjoyed Ryan's performance. With this being one of the biggest days or your life, we would hope that you received nothing less. Thanks again for getting our week started off like this. Take care and best wishes to you both.

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2018

Jonathan S. from DeepBlu Entertainment was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. He was fantastic! The dance floor was packed all night long! He was very professional and knew exactly how to keep the party going! We really enjoyed working with Jonathan! From the moment that we hired DeepBlu Entertainment, I felt that we were in good hands!

Sent on 06/16/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hi, Cheryl! So great to hear from the mother of the bride. These reviews are super special coming from the top! :)

Jon and the rest of our team are so happy that you, Kaylee and D.J. enjoyed themselves, and your kind words supporting our hard work and love of the job really mean the world to us. Thanks again and God bless you all!

Grayson · Married on 06/01/2018

Wonderful experience! Strings were provided for the garden ceremony-so lovely. Jonathan kept the reception partying until the very end. Enjoyed by all. Thanks!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks to ALL of you for being amazing to work with. I cannot wait to tell Jonathan about your great review. Thank you so much for letting us participate in your fabulous wedding day. So glad that you are happy with us. It means everything to us. Much love to you, Sarah, Susan and the rest of your wonderful family :)

Jayne · Married on 05/27/2018

You want Jeff as your wedding DJ! Leading up to the wedding, Jeff was very flexible as we continued to make changes the week of our wedding for some of our special songs. In areas we were not sure what exact music to choose, he was confident and reassuring that he would take care of it and find music to match the overall "vibe" of our wedding based on other music selections. On the wedding day we were so thankful to have Jeff, as the music was perfect from start to finish. Guests were dancing all night which was everything we wanted! We never had to worry about whether we would hear all the songs we wanted and not hearing songs we didn't want played. Jeff is very personable, professional, and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/12/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

This review is very thorough and very nice, Jayme! Thank you for including all of the great detail. That tells us that you really enjoyed everything and that you paid attention to every aspect of your big day, which is very impressive. I just shared this with Jeff, and he told me to tell you thank you! Also, Jeff wanted me to tell you thanks for the sweet thank you card we got in the mail today. All of us here hope you and Patrick have wonderful life together, and we thank you for letting us take part in your amazing wedding day. God bless!

Tessa · Married on 05/26/2018

Randel was great! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it - I was on the dance floor all night and so were my guests! It poured right before my wedding (it was outdoors) and he still pulled it off perfectly! I would recommend him and Deep Blu over and over again!

Sent on 06/14/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Tessa! Randel told me what an amazing evening it was and that your crowd was a lot of fun. We really appreciate you letting us be a part of your wedding day, and we hope that all of your future days together are just as happy and as much fun. Thanks again for being so nice and easy to plan with!

Haley · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot say enough kind words about Jimmy and Colby! That dance floor was packed all night long. They took my play list and played every song and had my guests asking for more at the end of the night. Jimmy is extremely meticulous in his pre-wedding day work. He made sure that he had our do not play lists as well as a must play. He got to know us as a couple so that he could make sure that our reception flowed well and reflected everything we wanted. He rocked it out!

Sent on 05/24/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Haley! You are so sweet! I cannot take any credit for yoru wedding however - I just helped you plan the big night haha. That was ALL Colby. But yeah I was impressed at his performance, too. I knew he was good, but he just let it loose that night!

We love you to pieces, and I am so happy that you let us be a part of your and Patrick's big day. Thanks to YOU for helping make it a night to remember for ALL of us!

Steve · Married on 05/17/2018

Very professional service. Responsive to questions and requests. Made process very easy. Randel was outstanding and accommodating.

Sent on 05/20/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Steve, thank you for your kind words! I believe this is the first review we have received from the FATHER, which is very nice.

Randel said that this wedding was a real treat for him, too. Thank you for showing him some love, and we are so happy that you allowed us to be involved. We really appreciate it! Thanks again and God bless.

Mallory · Married on 05/12/2018

Very sweet and professional! Thanks so much for being so organized and responsive! You were a wonderful part of my big day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

I just spoke to your DJ, Randel, about this and he saw it before I did! What a wonderful review, and we really appreciate it, Mallory! You are so sweet for these nice words. Thanks for letting US be a part of your big day!!

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2018

They responded to all of my emails so quickly and answered all of my questions! The music was so great! Our DJ, Jared, played all of our requests and had everyone dancing!

Sent on 06/14/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Brianna, you were a joy to work with and Jared said that he enjoyed you and your guests very very much! A wonderful time had by all was what I heard, and your kinds words are proof of that. Thanks for such a great evening of fun, music and good times. Stay in touch with us and we hope you guys have all of the amazing blessings possible in your lives :)

Carolina · Married on 04/21/2018

Jimmy and Colby were on FIRE. DeepBlu came to our rescue after our original DJ backed out and we're SO happy that happened otherwise there's no way our reception would have been as epic!
    Jimmy stayed in touch with us leading up to the event as we picked our music and vibe and was always so prompt to respond. We seriously can't say enough good things about the attention and service we received. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our reception! It was important to us to have specific songs in Spanish and Mexican music and Jimmy and Colby brought to life the perfect blend throughout the evening. The dance floor was full all night as the guys kept the music going and our guests kept dancing. We loved seeing how much fun even Jimmy and Colby were having - the crowd, music, and beautiful evening was infectious. Thank you Jimmy and Colby for making our reception unforgettable!

Sent on 05/08/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Carolina! Your wedding went down in history as one of the best ever! You and Brian were amazing (first of all) and everyone else was there to have the best time of their lives. It was amazing, and yes Colby took control of it and made it happen.....but it all started with YOU. We thank you, love you and wish you the best life has to offer! Thanks a bunch, Carolina!
  • Kimberley

Kimberley Batt Howell · Married on 04/20/2018

Simply the BEST

Jimmy and his team are simply THE BEST. Jimmy went above and beyond to make our wedding day go perfect and smoothly and we felt like we made a new friend in the end. From start to end of the reception, Jimmy kept the dance floor constantly going and the guests entertained. I wouldn't recommend any other company for your entertainment needs! We love you Jimmy!

Kim and David Howell

Sent on 06/13/2019

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Kim and David, it is great to hear from you! Thanks for your review - it means a lot to me and it validates all the work that you, David and I did to ensure that we covered all our bases. We did that as a team :)

You made my day, Kim! Thanks a bunch for your nice words. You're the best!

Katie Grace · Married on 12/30/2017

We absolutely loved having Deep Blu be such a big part of our big day. From the moment I reached out Jimmy immediately responded and continued to follow up with me and check-in to see if there was anything I needed. Jim was our DJ for our wedding and he was great!! We couldn't of picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2018

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey, KG! Thank you for such a nice review! Justin was very complimentary of you guys and said that he enjoyed himself very much as well. You were so easy to work with, and you made it fun for me AND Justin. Thanks again for your kind words. We hope you both enjoy a long happy life together, Mr. & Mrs. Sartain! :)

Mary Clark · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply AWESOME!! Super responsive, accommodating, and professional. Went the extra mile to meet at the venue site and come up with a setup plan. Always on time, always responded to emails promptly. Loved being able to pick out songs online. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey, Mary Clark! YOU, my friend, are one of the nicest and easiest people to work with. You were wise enough to hire a very skilled and talented team of people to help you, including your amazing planner. She worked very closely with us to formulate your timeline and work out every detail, so kudos to you for bringing her in the fold.

Your DJ, Ryan, did say that he enjoyed himself a lot and you guys made it a lot of fun for him. We thank you for your awesome review, and we hope you continue your life of happiness and prosperity. God bless!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

My experience from booking to the last song being played was amazing!!! I would recommend DeepBlu to anyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey, Amanda! Now THIS is a great start to the week! I was just talking to Blake about your review, and he said THANK YOU very much for giving him a great experience, too. We really appreciate you guys and hope you have a wonderful life together. We cannot thank you enough for the stellar review! God bless :)

Josh · Married on 09/30/2017

Jimmy and Randel with DeepBlu were so easy to work with. Their website to choose songs and lay out your ceremony and reception is top notch, user friendly, and organized. Extremely professional and easy to work with, they accommodated everything we needed to make our ceremony and reception the best it could be! Randel was our DJ and he was there plenty early to get things set up and run thru mic checks. He played all the right songs at the right times to keep people on the dance floor! I would recommend DeepBlu to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/02/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

WOW! Josh, your wedding was TWO days ago and you still took the time to write this. Simply amazing - and greatly appreciated! Randel reported and said that he was hoping you would write a review since your wedding was off-the-charts awesome. I am just happy you had such a good time. We aim to please, and it sounds like you were pleased. Thanks so much for the high praise and best wishes to you guys for a long and happy life together :)

Jimmy and his team are absolutely amazing! I meet with what felt like every DJ in the Memphis area. Jimmy was my first meeting and I KNEW that he had to be the person to DJ my wedding. I wanted a big party with people dancing all night long, and he ensured just that! Everyone kept telling me what a great job he did and how the music was on point. I only left the dance floor when I had to do something like take a picture or cut the cake. Also, Jimmy is so fast when it comes to responding to emails. He will make you feel so at ease and answer all of your questions! If you want a great dance party at your wedding, hire DeepBlu!

Sent on 09/21/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! One of the most enjoyable things about this job is the new friends I make, and I am happy and honored to call you a friend. Your wedding was great, and most of the reason it went so well is that you were so easy to plan with. It takes a team effort, and that is something that you understood from the very beginning. Thanks for making it special for me, too :)

Cadie · Married on 09/09/2017

Choosing DeepBlu Entertainment for our wedding reception DJ was by far the best decision I made when planning our wedding! Owner, Jimmy quickly responded to my inquiry and answered any questions I had. He was so easy to work with! Johnathan, our DJ, was amazing!!! He walked me through the reception step by step before hand. He allowed me to make changes until the very last minute possible. I was hesitant to book a DJ in fear it would be a waste of money because we were not having alcohol at our wedding. They both assured me it would not be a problem and it wasn't! Everyone had a blast but most importantly my husband and I had the best night of our lives! I would relive that night a million times over if I could! Johnathan worked as a team with my photographer, videographer, and coordinator so that the day of I could be stress free knowing they had everything under control! It was wonderful and everything went by without a hitch! I didn't know this until after but having a DJ keeps everything in order and on schedule. This is a big deal! Don't hesitate CHOOSE DeepBlue Entertainment!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

WOW! I had no idea you would leave a review THIS awe-inspiring, Cadie! Thanks so much. When Jon reported in about your wedding, he said the exact same things you did about it: it was fun, your crowd was lively and above all else, you were an angel to work with. We appreciate you and your words so much! Stay in touch with us to let us know how you are doing, and I hope we have the opportunity to see you again sometime! God bless and take care :)

Marianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Worth every penny! DeepBlu kept the party going! Randel was my DJ, and he did great!! I even had guests tell me they wanted to fly him across the country to DJ their weddings! During the planning process, they were incredibly responsive & flexible to all that I needed. I could not recommend them more highly. Go with DeepBlu!

Sent on 09/25/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Marianne, you are AWESOME!! Even Randel said that this was one of the best weddings he's done this year. We are so critical of ourselves when it comes to our performances, so when Randel reported about your wedding and said that it was amazing, I knew it was special. Thanks to you and Daniel for helping make it so great for Randel, and we are all happy that you and your guests had such a great time. We wish you guys the best in your new journey together and THANK YOU for such an awesome review!