Deepal Haria Makeup Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 09/04/2021

Great experience!

I loved working with Deepal! I’m American and my husband is Indian and we had a Hindu ceremony during the day. She incorporated traditional South Indian elements into my hair/makeup look in a way that seemed modern and aligned with my own personal style. She was also a calming presence during a slightly hectic getting ready process!

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your words! It was soooo much fun making you look the way you wished for!
    You looked soooo gorgeous in all Indian!
    Archana Married on 09/02/2021

Excellent. Professional. Creative and Stylish.

Deepal was just great. I found her through Yelp and right from the start, communication was easy, fast and hassle free. Despite it being a last minute request for an Indian wedding, she was able to accommodate all our requests - 3 events over 2 days comprising 11 people. Her work is exquisite - exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely hire her again for another event or wedding.

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you archana! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you all for 2 days! You all are the sweetest people I’ve met!
  • Rainie
    Rainie S. Married on 08/13/2021

So glad I found her!

Deepal is a total perfectionist! From the moment she arrived, she did not waste a second, she got to work, setting up lighting, makeup so she could do my make up and hair. She would check in once she was done with any element (eyes, lips, etc.) to ensure it was being done exactly as I had wanted. She also has amazing range, she can do natural or glamorous and uses the trial to really gage what your comfort level is at. She is also totally for honest communication and open to accepting feedback because her priority is to make the bride feel perfect so she encouraged that I let her know if I want anything changed (which I never did since she did everything well).

I am not a bride that is comfortable with makeup. I needed an artist who would really know what colors would work on me. I also had a desi outfit and a western outfit with no time for touch ups in-between and needed an artist who would know both cultures and would be versatile. Deepal is more than capable of that as she suggested both the hair and make up looks that would work.

Lastly, she was the most responsive vendor I had worked with. Getting married in 2021 means competing with more brides than any of the recent previous years (everyone who had to postpone due to covid was competing with me for the vendors on top of the average number of weddings in 2021) so it was really nerve-wracking when other vendors would take their time to respond due to such a high demand of customers. However, Deepal despite being just as busy never left me hanging and as such I found her to be the most reliable in that regard.

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your words! They mean everything to me!!!
    So glad you were so happy with our work on your special day!
    All the best and have a wonderful married life
    Jennifer Married on 07/10/2021

Highly recommended!

Deepal is a lovely artist. She exactly knows what she’s doing & makes sure she fulfils the kind of looks you have Desired!
    I was extremely happy with my wedding look!
    Highly recommended!!!

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you! So lucky to have such clients❤️
    You’re a gorgeous bride & a very patient person. Loved working with you!
    Noelle B. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly skilled and so easy to work with!

Deepal did such a great job with my make up look. She did various looks at my makeup trial and constantly asked questions to make sure that she was doing what I wanted and what looked best. On the day of my wedding she traveled through a hurricane to get to me and truly went above and beyond. My look stayed intact throughout the night. I highly recommend Deepal!!

Thank you Noelle! You are such a beautiful,
    sweet & patient person. I’m lucky I got a chance to doll you up on your special day❤️
  • Nikita
    Nikita S. Married on 05/08/2021

Talented and Friendly

Deepal is very talented with her makeup skills. She was able to recreate exactly what I had asked for. She is very professional with her work yet friendly with her clients. I felt comfortable and confident having her get me ready for the big day. Coordinating with her was also convenient and she kept me updated with her travel plans throughout the planning process with the travel ban. I will defiantly recommend her as a talented and stress-free MUA

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you for you sweet words! It means everything to me! It was a pleasure dolling you up!!! :))
    You looked absolutely royal and gorgeous!
    All the best!!!
    Himani T. Married on 04/24/2021

Beaming with confidence - Deepal defines elegance and class with the Glam she creates.

Thank You so much Deepal for making my "the Day" very special. I have felt and looked totally different with the look you created. Was feeling super happy seeing myself such dolled up and looking this pretty and beautiful. Yes it was indeed my dream come true as you made it experience me. And yes as i have been your Insta follower since years - meeting you personally was even more special and much awaited.
    Shraddha Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful, dreamy, perfection!

DEEPAL is absolutely the BEST! She is more than accommodating with her busy schedule and goes above and beyond expectations! Her work is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and professional! More than anything, she knows what she is doing! Not once did I feel that my makeup is getting too loud or whatsoever! Beautiful with a hint of sass and glam is the exact term that I can explain it with! She is an absolute joy to work with! She has an amazing spirit and positive energy she brings with her. I’m sure I’m never going to be comfortable with anyone else doing my makeup hence forth! Can’t wait to have her work on my face again!!
    Bhakti K. Married on 04/15/2021

Value for money

Deepal Haria is the best make up artist!!Not only is she an amazing person but even her choice and attention to detail is mind blowing !She delivered exactly what I wanted.Super calm and adept at her work.She made me look like a million bucks.
    Highly recommended and value for money
    Vaishakhi Married on 04/13/2021

It cannot get better than this!

She is just perfect. Her makeup skills are amazing and she gets exactly what we need as a client. She understands our expectations and fulfills them in her best possible way. Deepal uses the best products available and her taste in makeup is modern. Totally Love her work.
    Hinal S. Married on 04/03/2021

Mesmerising ❤️❤️❤️

Deepal is a very talented,young and passionate makeup artist.She knows what she wants.Just blindly trust her and she will make sure you look “DREAMY”
    Her choices are very modern,elite and at the same time subtle.
    Dina R. Married on 12/25/2020

Best makeup artist

Deepal is one of the best makeup artist I've ever come across. Her work is absolutely gorgeous. She gave me the look exactly how I wanted for my wedding. She is definitely someone youre looking to hire for your wedding because she will understand what you want.
    Loved the simplicity in my look at the same time so elegant!
    Thank you Deepal!!!
  • The
    The F. Married on 12/11/2020

I couldn't be happier with my Wedding look!

I got ready with Deepal Haria on my wedding day. We never really met before my D-day but we spoke over the phone to discuss everything. And I was very convinced that she was the right one!
    Her work is lovely. I love how she did not make me look cakey, rather gave me a very natural look, with some lovely eyes, exactly how I wanted.
    Thank you Deepal for making me look the way I wanted on my D-Day!
    Your work is gorgeous!!!
    Minakshi P. Married on 11/20/2020

Best makeup artisttttt

She is such a fine makeup artist. I had a destination wedding and she made me look unique as well as so gorgeous in all my functions!!!
    I got soooo many compliments for my looks. Highly recommended....

Deepal Haria Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your words! It was my pleasure dolling you up on your most special day!!!
    All the best and congratulations once again!!!