Deep Sanan Photography Reviews

Deep Sanan Photography 2
Deep Sanan Photography 3
Deep Sanan Photography 4

Harleen Multani · Married on 09/29/2019

Great experience and beautiful photographs

Deepsanan was great to work with. Always very nice and professional. Their entire team produced great photographs and videos of all our wedding events.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Ramanpreet Kaur · Married on 08/31/2019

Vision to reality

Manny and I absolutely loved working with Deep for all our wedding events and pre shoots. He is a true artist behind the lens and knows how to truly capture the moments. Deep and I have worked at plenty of weddings together and since then I’ve imagined only him as our wedding photographer/cinematographer due to his passion for what he does. Every morning we wake up, the first thing we watch is the next day edit from our wedding, it brings backs the wedding day feels all over again. Thank you Deep and the team for being a part of our special moments.

Karan Singh · Married on 08/26/2019

Karan Singh

My fiancé and I requested Deep Sanon as our photographer/videographer. Innovative, creative, responsive, and the best we have worked with!!!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Jaspreet

Jaspreet Singh · Married on 06/29/2019

best decision ever

this guy and his team are one of the best team of people i have worked with. The pictures are better than I expected. He does all the editing himself, unlike others who outsource to people in other countries, yet still manages to get the pictures/video in good time.

• Amrita

Amrita Multani · Married on 06/15/2019

Very appreciative

I met Deep and his team a year before I even knew I was getting married. I knew then that this was the team I would hire if I ever got married. Although I was a tough bride to deal with, Deep was patient with me and delivered everything I could’ve ever asked for and more. My husband and I are very happy with all his work. Deep was able to accommodate both sides (grooms family and brides family) of the wedding and pay attention to every event with detail and knowledge of our culture. He listened to our specific wishes and understood the vision we had for all our special moments. The photography surpassed our expectations and the videography was even better. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding beautifully Deep!

Sent on 11/08/2019

S Amin · Married on 04/26/2019

Working with sanan and his team was greatest experiece

Considering me and My husband are very Camera shy and not so pro active with learning wedding photography tips and tricks, Sanan helped us through entire process and also warmed us up with taking couple shots. Overall he took fantastic candid shots as well as portraits. Everyone has highly appreciated pictures and videos taken during wedding with most compliments such as great candid shots, captured the right moments and great video editing. Definitely working with him again for next wedding in family.

• Jatinder

Jatinder · Married on 03/10/2019

Wedding photographer

Amazing photographer! Pictures were phenomenal! Absolute creative genius!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Amandeep Virk · Married on 12/29/2018

He’s the best

I can easily say he is one of the best photographers/videographers out there. Not only talented but reliable! He went above and beyond to make sure every important moment was captured beautifully.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Davinder

Davinder Singh · Married on 10/12/2018

Extremely good photography

Amazing Photography, Service, Recommendation. DeepSanan Really knows what he is doing. Outstanding Service and final Output.

Deep Sanan Photography 5
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Gagandeep · Married on 07/21/2018

Overall, the experience with deepsanan and his team was amazing. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, and the photos were just awesome. They have done such an amazing job on our wedding day and also, at reception they managed to capture 500 people! The photos are just amazing and tell the story of our wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Bavneet · Married on 07/06/2018

Great work!

Our next day edit video was absolutely amazing. They paid close attention to details that both of us wanted for our videos. If their client doesn't like something they will go out of their way to do it even if it means extra days worth of shooting. Worth the money you spend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ria · Married on 06/15/2018

Sanan deep and his team were absolutely the BEST!! Choosing them as our photographer for our engagement and all are wedding events was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN! Sanan deep has a true natural talent for photography and was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Thank you so much for capturing all our beautiful memories and we look forward to working with you again in the future! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Varinder · Married on 05/12/2018

Great Experience!

Deep is a very talented individual, he has a keen eye for creativity. His work is distinctive to each couple and portrays their personality and preferences. We were lucky to have found him for our prewedding and wedding shoot. We still remember how much fun we had shooting our prewedding video! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! - Gurkanver&Varinder

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ridhima · Married on 02/18/2018

Amazing photography and videography hands down. Deep Sanan photography is an amazing team and they captured each moment of my wedding so beautifully. They attended to each one of our family members and were so flexible with our needs. Thank you! Beautiful work.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Harvinder · Married on 08/27/2017

EXCELLENT!!! I didn't hire him for a wedding but it was for a fairly large birthday (150+ guests) party for my two boys. He was amazing! Extremely patience and understanding to our needs and those of our guests (you always have people waving the photographer down to take their picture). I would recommend his services to any event you have in the central NJ area. Pictures came out amazing (tons of pictures by the way) and he also did a mini pre-shoot at my house which was fantastic. Pricing is VERY reasonable in terms of what your getting for quality. We hired him for a photo and video. He was so great for our birthday party, I can only imagine his wedding shots to be perfect for your special day.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rahul · Married on 07/12/2017

Sanan is the most professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and CREATIVE !! He can literally make any image you have in your mind a reality and will make it even better then your thoughts . I've worked with him on several shoots from my pre wedding , my engagement ,my wedding and now pregnancy announcement shoot and every single time had a blast he was respectful, professional and fun. I could not imagine recommending anyone else. I would also like to add the best price range value for the service as well!
    I have, and will continue, to refer all my family and friends to him. Thanks Deep Sanan , you are truly an amazing artist!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sunny · Married on 07/08/2017

Sanan is a great person to work with, he did a awesome job for my prewedding shoot + wedding day. Perfessional, very polite and best photographer, thank you so much for everything sanan, I would definitely recommend you for any kind a event and I will definitely hire you again for my next function, thanks a lot

Sent on 07/12/2017

Suresh · Married on 05/27/2017

We engaged Deepsanan for our daughter's sweet 16. He and his team did awesome work!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jot · Married on 05/12/2017

Had such an amazing experience with Sanandeep! He's the perfect photographer for family events he makes everyone feel very comfortable and he takes a lot of candid shots! I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 08/31/2017

Ruth · Married on 10/08/2016

I had my wedding on October 8, 2016 and Deep was our Photographer. OMG he is awesome! I love his passion and was so helpful at the time of the photo-shoots! It was an all day wedding and he arrived early, started taking pictures and I never saw him resting. It was him and another photographer and both were amazing, they stayed for almost all the Reception, they followed me everywhere taking pictures! For the wedding ceremony he was paying attention to every detail. He also does video, which I was so sad that we didnt pick him also for the video, because I know it would it been worth it. When he sent me the pictures, I was amazed with the quality. He even created collages and his art to take the pictures is impressive. The best part he is so humble and the price was so very reasonable. Thanks Deep for your time and for creating beautiful pictures as memories of our Special day!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Harvinder · Married on 01/16/2016

What shall I say about Deep Sanan. From day 1 I spoke to them till I got married, they were right there thought out the entire process and clicked amazing pics from our Pre Wedding shoot to wedding and Reception. I could not have asked for anything better then Deep Sanan who captured our moments and make us look so extra special. For any other future events without a second thought I will work with Deep Sanan. I will rate them highly.. Thanks Deep Sanan we enjoyed it thoroughly and you guys made us so comfortable and in ease and it was magical pics captured by your lens and vision.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Amit · Married on 11/28/2014

I met Sanan once and immediately asked for my prewedding and wedding shoot. He made sure my wife and I were comfortable during the entire process as we never had photoshoot done. The attention to details such as smile, eyes, hair, clothes is what makes his pictures exceptionally good. Sanan makes sure he gets best creative pictures of his client at the same time covering beautiful background. I very happy to have Sanan shoot my prewedding and wedding. The quality of every picture is so crisp that you can have a banner or big poster made out of it. The delivery of pictures after the event is very quick too. I would definately recommend Sanan for big and small event coming. Most of thw photographers would explain how well they would click and what kind of crew members they have but Sanan does not require to say anything. His videos and pictures speaks for itself.

Regards,
    Amit Parekh

Sent on 07/10/2017

Manav · Married on 09/27/2014

Exceptional service and treats you like a family. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Great work. Best team to work with. Modern style cinematography and videography. Hard working and dedicated. I loved the work they delivered.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sukhis Glam Room · Married on 11/22/2019

Incredible work, best in my opinion.

Sanan and his team are truly amazing at what they do. Definitely the best at what they do. creating NEXT LEVEL art.

Deep Sanan Photography 6