DeeJay's Event Rentals Reviews

61 | Raleigh, NC

61 Reviews for DeeJay's Event Rentals

• Claire

Claire · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Stellar communication and beyond helpful

Kayce is absolutely wonderful to work with! Our original wedding plans fell through and we're not able to use DeeJays for our wedding, but our experience with them has been phenomenal. They're very kind, professional, responsive and helpful. Our wedding went through many evolutions which meant LOTS of questions and changing of plans and Kayce helped us through all of it with such a kind and positive attitude. I would highly recommend Kayce and DeeJays for any event!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Susan

Susan Smith · Married on 09/11/2020

Awesome vendor!

We were very pleased with DeeJay's from start to finish. They were professional, patient, and provided much needed guidance. They were also very flexible and responsive to our ever-changing needs during Covid. Kaycee and Jason were awesome!!! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Married on 04/25/2020

Knowledgeable

I called deejay rentals and had no idea what I needed. Kayce was patient and very knowledgeable and had an estimate for me before the end of the day and even sent me a computer pic of what my tent, lights and tables would look like. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • amymcdowell86

Amy McDowell · Married on 10/26/2019

Gorgeous tent and the most helpful staff!

I had a great experience with DeeJays. As my wedding day got closer and closer I was starting to feel ambivalent about a tent because our outdoor space was so pretty and I did not want to distract from it. Kayce, my contact at DeeJays, helped me problem solve and gave me several options. Because of the threat of inclement weather, I ended up going with a half tent and got so many compliments all night about how nice it looked in the space. It was a beautiful way to highlight the dancing section in the courtyard and the lighting under the tent was perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Fast, efficient, and knowledgeable

Awesome to work with, answered all of my question immediately and worked with all my last minute changes. They were a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2019

DeeJays Event Rentals is absolutely the best deal in the Triangle! I was so impressed with their team. Kayce Ward was so helpful, nice and organized! She let me look at everything in their showroom and kept detailed notes of the quantity of each rental item and what each item was going to be used for. Three weeks before our wedding, I needed to make quite a few adjustments to the quantity and items rented and she was very thorough at making sure she got all of the changes correct and was always very quick to respond. Everything arrived in time for us to set up and the delivery crew was very friendly. I would recommend DeeJays rentals to anyone in the Triangle. They are a great value, super easy to work with and everything we ordered was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Strickland · Married on 09/07/2019

Saved Our Wedding

With Hurricane coming our current rental company would not come on a day earlier to insure we had tent set up before storm. Leaving us with possibly a disaster for a wedding. I called one day before we needed a tent and Wow the customer service was off the chart. They are delivering our tent .... offered us any other services needed. I would 100 percent recommend any company who actually works this hard to accommodate a new never met customer ........ Kayce was the most professional, considerate , accommodating person I have worked with in many years. I have been in the wedding business. She is amazing .. Thank you DeeJays.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Mary Ellen L Shucart · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Day

Dee Jay help make the reception complete. The quality of silverware, dishware and glasses provided was beautiful once it was set up on the tables. The prices were affordable and the service was top-notch. Thank you Dee Jays

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Rivera · Married on 09/07/2019

Smart Choice

Jason was a pleasure to work with,. He answered all of our questions and put us at ease. Far exceeded expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Ivy

Ivy Jones · Married on 08/03/2019

great experience and value!

Such a great experience! All of our items were such a high quality and such a great price! They were a dream to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Margaret · Married on 06/01/2019

Tried & True

DeeJay's was excellent for our June 2019 outdoor wedding. Kayce and her team executed our plan perfectly and happily accommodated changes or add-ons. I trusted that we were in good hands and we were rewarded with an event space that was beautiful, fun, functional, and safe. Their prices are fair and it's worth it!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Briana

Briana and Cody · Married on 04/20/2019

Better priced than others in the area for quality

Very responsive, very kind. Contract was sent over with ease, and their prices are better than anyone else in the triangle. Great quality.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Marianne

Marianne Elizabeth Dotson · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Prices, Even better Cutomer Service

We rented our chargers and napkins from DeeJays for our wedding reception, the are the best prices around and so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • LindaM

Linda · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, Reliable & Flexible - Great Customer Service!

With all the details involved in planning an at-home wedding & weekend of wedding events, we needed vendors who were professional, reliable, and flexible. DeeJays Event Rentals was by far the best vendor that we used for our events. Kayce walked us through, with great precision, to help us decide exactly what we needed, and when we bumped up our needs to include doing our own catering she came through with all the extras. DeeJays was extremely flexible as the wedding date neared and we needed to add and remove items. Everything was delivered and installed ahead of time so that we didn't have to worry about having everything in place. While in the path of an approaching tropical storm we had plenty to worry about, but DeeJays came through for us and truly created the only calm before the storm! While other vendors used the tropical storm as an excuse to not perform up to expectations, DeeJays provided excellent customer service. Many thanks to Kayce and DeeJays. I can't imagine any rental vendor being easier or nicer to deal with.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Summer · Married on 08/25/2018

I had first used DeeJay's for a professional event at my work. We rented several large inflatables, cotton candy and popcorn machines, among other fun lawn games. We had such a great experience, I used them again for my wedding! They have very reasonable prices and pick-up/drop-off policies. Some of my younger guests walked off with some game pieces, but the deejay's staff were very understanding and honest about the cost of replacement. Actually , it ended up being less than the item cost online, which was a nice surprise! I plan to continue to use deejay's in the future. They also have a very cute warehouse cat.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

We recently used DeeJays for our daughter’s wedding. We were so pleased with all aspects...responsiveness, delivery, set up, pick up, etc. Kayce Ward was exceptional and great to work with. She went over and above to make everything go smoothly. She was also a great resource to have when questions arose. We will use them for any other event we may have and would recommend them to anyone looking for event rentals!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ross · Married on 04/14/2018

coordinated the UNC Science Expo this year, and we needed DeeJay’s to help us set up tents, tables, and chairs to host about 15,000 visitors. They were nothing short of AMAZING. We have been using them for several years now, and every year we are impressed with how professional they are. We made several last minute changes to our order, and they were extremely accommodating. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/19/2017

Michelle Johnson,and all the staff members were very professional and knowledgeable! They took the stress of planning my Son's outdoor wedding out of my hands! With limited time( only weeks!) they made all our dreams come true! Tent,Tables,Lighting,Linens and more! They set up,arranged everything perfectly! It was BEAUTIFUL!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mary-Stuart · Married on 04/29/2017

Kayce was a JOY to work with and very responsive. Our wedding day was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2017

Everyone at DeeJay's was so helpful and so nice. They had all of my ideas readily available and we were allowed to pick everything up ourselves. The prices are reasonable and they let me pay and change my quote through email, which was very convenient!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jeannene · Married on 11/19/2016

Even though this is a high-volume business, I noticed that the folks working at DeeJay's remembered my name and details about my event immediately every time I called or emailed. They had exactly what we were looking for at a great price, and were flexible to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2016

margie · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommend Deejay's. They were complete with the order, on time for delivery and pick-up. The tent looked awesome! They did very nice job!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amelia · Married on 09/17/2016

We used DeeJay's for our wedding rentals, and we are so happy we did! They were easily one of the best vendors we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. We worked exclusively with Lauren to complete our order, but everyone we encountered at the warehouse was friendly, professional, and super organized. The delivery guys who set everything up were also very professional and organized and were so good about keeping us in the loop. Lauren was always very responsive via email or phone and was so flexible to the tons of changes I made, some of them even 2 days before our wedding! The warehouse wasn't the showiest or most modern we visited, but that made absolutely no difference in the quality of products and services we received from Deejays - definitely something to keep in mind when comparing rental companies. We felt that the price we paid was very fair, especially since everyone went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Rhodora · Married on 09/17/2016

We had hired DeeJay's to supply a 40' x 40' tent along with a 20' x 20' tent for our wedding along with some other items (Chairs/Tables/Etc). Right from the start they were absolutely the easiest of our vendors to work with. Their prices are very competitive and if you are working within a certain budget they will work with you to help provide the best service/equipment to you. They also have enough equipment to meet all of your needs no matter what you are looking for. This is a big plus as a lot of the other vendors out there may not have certain items and you end up having to piecemeal everything together. For example, we wanted to originally have a 40 x 40 solid white tent but changed our minds halfway through to a 40 x 40 clear top tent which they also had in stock and looks absolutely amazing when set up. Not all event companies we approached were that flexible with what we were after. Another big bonus is that DeeJay's was also able to supply a "rain plan" in the event we needed extra coverage for our, mostly, outdoor wedding which thankfully we did not have to execute. I'd highly recommend you reach out to DeeJay's if you putting on a event, big or small, as they are absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

DeeJay's was great, and I'm so glad we chose them to provide rentals for our June wedding. We worked primarily with Lauren, and she was so accommodating. She was so patient... she must have changed my order/invoice 15 times because I was changing my mind so much! She provided prompt and kind service, and we really appreciated her suggestions. DeeJay's delivered and setup, as well as provided tear-down, which was convenient. I would definitely recommend DeeJay's!

Sent on 08/15/2016