34 Reviews for DeeJay Handyman Entertainment

Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
32 DeeJay Handyman Entertainment Reviews

I can not express how much we love Michael, Constance, and his crew! Not only are they fantastic at what they do, they are amazing people. Thank you all so much for EVERYTHING you guys did for us on our wedding day. Everyone has been talking about how wonderful y’all were. Five stars just isn’t enough. I will be recommending you to everyone for every occasion. You guys will ALWAYS be special to us!!

Love,
Doug & Patricia Gordon

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

On behalf of the Choir Booster Club, the directors, and all the kids, I want to say a huge thank you to you, your wife, and your staff for everything you all did Saturday night at our Year End Banquet. From your music, to the photography, to the fabulous up-lighting and all the help and support you provided, it made for an awesome evening. We will definitely be looking to book you for next year's banquet. I very much appreciated how you kept in touch, that means a lot when you have so much to manage. Again, awesome, awesome job, thank you so much!

Profile Picture M, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome experience!!!! They provided awesome service and our dance floor was NEVER empty!!!! We had so many people say how great our DJ was!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent experience during all phases of the wedding: before, during, and after. Deejay Handyman kept all our guests entertained and made for a fun time for everyone—even leading the dancing to get everyone moving!

Deejay Handyman is more than just a Deejay. They provided music and entertainment. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Carlon , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ experience I could have imagined. Professional, polite, prepared and an absolute must have for your party. They played the best music, and stepped in when the party needed a boost. The lighting setup blew me away. Definitely took my party to the next level. I'd hire them for any occasion, Knowing they would make it better.

Profile Picture Patrick, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Very very friendly and awesome to work with, will use them again in the near future

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What an awesome video! I love your work. Dee Jay Handyman is absolutely the best DJ I have ever worked with and I have had weddings for 3 daughters! Constance & Michael are so caring and thoughtful to the needs and desires of their customer. They came to our rescue with up-lighting at the reception venue and I cannot express my utmost satisfaction with them. I would highly recommend Dee Jay Handyman for any event where DJ service is required. THEY ROCK!!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Imagine the day before your wedding your venue informs you that they don't have ANY lighting in the building... like NO LIGHTS AT ALL as previously promised... now imagine DeeJay Handyman stepping up to the plate and providing all up lighting and entertainment to help overcome the darkness creeping in on your special day. Absolute relief. They truly saved our night and made this the party we always wanted. Our guests never even noticed the venue lights weren't there. It was all Deejay Handyman and their crew. Not only were they flawless the day of the wedding they also stayed intouch throughout the months leading up to our big day which was so relieving. So stop shopping around and book them as your DJ now. Your not just buying entertainment, with them your are buying peace of mind & security knowing the job WILL be done correctly. - Andres & Bobbie

Profile Picture Bobbie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely fantastic. I received so many compliments from our guests. The music was great! The uplighting at the reception was amazing and made for beautiful pictures. Michael's team was so professional and met our every need. Constance is an amazing Wedding Coordinator. She went over and above to help me plan the perfect wedding. I was so stressed about the floor plan set up. She went to the event on her own time to check out how other people were setting things up. Any questions I had were answered within the day. I could not have done this wedding without her.
Thank you both! I am singing your praises to anyone who will listen! Carolyn H

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with everything y'all did ! I am so glad we chose y'all and others should really consider choosing y'all to be the DJ's to any entertainment they might need . I know if we need y'all again for Birthdays we will be calling y'all ! Blessings to you and your staff ! A Special Thank You for your wife Connie she is an Amazing woman and has a heart of gold ! Thank y'all again for making my daughters wedding a success!!! Blessings, Alicia Prado

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DeeJay Handyman is so awesome! My guests had so much fun and consistently asked me throughout the night about DeeJay Handyman. DeeJay Handyman picks songs that keep the crowd going while personalizing the music to make sure that the night is a night to remember. On top of that, they take pictures, make videos, and even teach cool dances. People said the wedding was one of the funnest they had ever been to and that's all thanks to DeeJay Handyman!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography

Michael and husband team were some of the best vendors I worked with during my wedding! They were quick to respond to any question and concern I had! They went above and beyond what was in my contract. When it came to my wedding, everyone had a blast! They know how to keep a party going. DJ Handyman really can feel the crowd vibe and made sure my husband and myself were always happy! I would book them again and again for any other party I had!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just so looooooooooved DeeJay Handyman Entertainment! They were prompt, very kind and friendly, and did everything I asked them to do......and more! The price was the best I could find, but if I had to pay more I would; that's how awesome they were. They even provide a guy (their bro-in-law) to get the party started and boy did he! I wouldn't have chose anyone else to be my DJ.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tons of fun! Great to work with....highly recommend DeeJay Handyman!

Profile Picture Cim, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DeeJay Handyman was great was great at our wedding!! He came highly recommended and we would recommend him to anybody that asked. Setup was beautiful, sound was great and his interaction was perfect, he helped lead some dances and got everybody involved.
Thank you so much for making our night!!
Jared & Chelsey

Profile Picture Jared, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DeeJay Handyman is #1 in my book!!! We used Michael and his team for my daughter’s wedding in Salado on 9/17/16 and they showed 110% customer satisfaction. They went above and beyond my expectations!! They are very affordable. I called around places in Austin and Dee Jay Handyman was at least 2 times less in price. We had a country music at the wedding and their selection and organization alignment to our wedding agenda was phenomenal. They even managed the flow of the wedding party to the alter all in coordination to our music requests. They even provided photo's with music of our event the next day with a You Tube link. I highly recommend DeeJay Handyman for your next event!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best decision we made for our wedding, they went above and beyond my wildest dreams! From the ceremony to the last song at the reception, from the pictures Constance took to the video Montage they made, everything was perfect! Thank you so much, again. Yall are the best!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend DeeJay Handyman to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding.
Michael and Connie are amazing and offer a great service. The kept the party going and the dance floor full.

Profile Picture Kelese, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

I love Deejay Handyman and his wife! They really exceeded all my expectations. My guests were dancing all night long! Phenomenal job!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Listened to our suggestions, made last minute changes, very professional, good MC. Great lighting. Did an excellent job at a new venue (Baylor) without issues. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Gary, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Best detion I make to contrat DJ Handyman exelent job . Lo mejor k pudimos hacer fue contratarlos exelente trabajo

Profile Picture Yesenia, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have had various experiences with DJ's for school events (Project Grad), but this was my only daughter's wedding, so the decision was more weighty. After listening to several sales pitches from other vendors, we chose to go with DeeJay Handyman. So glad we did! Not only was it an economical choice, they did a super job! Very communicative leading up to the wedding. They covered the sound for the ceremony also. Everything was done well! So many people afterwards talked about how great it was!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deejay handyman and his team were very hands on in making our event a huge sucess.We didn't have a lot of time to hire someone,but when we called the deejay he made us feel relieved.Our guest had a great time.The music was great.Deejay handyman catered to our needs.The music was tasteful and we danced the entire time.Deejay and his team went over and beyond,even doing extra to make our party memorable.We highly reccomend Deejay handyman for your event.

Profile Picture Rhean, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

DeeJay Handyman Entertainment was fantastic! I'm so glad we picked them for our wedding. I didn't know the first thing about the proper order for a wedding, but they were so prepared. They came with a standard timeline that they normally use for weddings, but were so flexible, they were willing to change anything I did or didn't want in order to make my wedding perfect for me. They kept in contact with me through every step of the process, and really made sure I was prepared and comfortable. They were kind and respectful every step of the way, and really worked hard to ensure that we had the perfect wedding for us. I loved them!

Profile Picture Tania, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews