DeeDzBeautyConcepts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Abby
    Abby M. Married on 08/06/2021

Best MUA Out of Jamaica

Denzi is a phenomenal Makeup Artist. As a local mua I figured I’d do my own makeup but I didn’t want that kind of pressure of perfection weighing on me on my big day, so I began my journey for the perfect MUA. After weeks on end of searching I found Denzi and I am so glad I did. She was on time, professional and very kind. Most importantly, my face was flawless! Even better than I could have imagined. I sent a picture of what I was thinking for my look and she exceeding my expectations. If you’re on the hunt for a MUA, hire Denzi, thank me later :).
  • Rachael
    Rachael L. Married on 07/23/2021

Hire her...she's amazing!

I can't even explain how happy I am I hired Denelle! Based on covid measures we had to change the wedding date and Denzi was so understanding and did everything to accommodate the changes.

I had no idea what I wanted for my makeup but that didn't matter...she just asked a few questions and made a decision on what would be best for me and I couldn't be happier!

Not only is Denzi professional, she's easy going (which every bride needs on the wedding day) but full of vibes and kept me laughing and entertained throughout the process. I'd be sure to recommend her to anyone and I'll definitely be using her services again in the future. Can't thank you enough! And please also thank Jermaine...he did an amazing job as well and was full of vibes!
    Nia H. Married on 07/21/2021

Nothing short of Amazing.

Denelle came all the way through for me in more ways than one. Her work is hands down beautiful on IG AND EVEN BETTER IN PERSON. I 100% stand behind her work and your photos will turn out amazing.
    Sabena D. Married on 07/03/2021

Deedz was most amazing. Her level of professionalism, her vybz,timeliness and unique personality was second to none.

I felt like a Goddess on my wedding day. My makeup was on point, flawless. Deedz is literally one of the best on the market. If you are having your destination wedding in Jamaica book her. You will not regret it.

DeeDzBeautyConcepts's reply:

I AM HUMBLED !! Truly remarkable woman that you are and it was such a great feeling seeing how excited you were. Pandemic or not you were bound to get the dream wedding u desired and that you did !! So grateful to be apart of your special moment and thank you for choosing me !
    Mariel W. Married on 06/25/2021

Professionalism

Denelle was very professional, she made each one of my bridesmaids and myself (bride) look amazing. I showed her a picture I wanted to resemble and she executed perfectly. She has such a fun personality. You wont be dissapointed!
    Tuwanie Married on 06/21/2021

She is very punctual and professional.

My bridesmaids and I makeup was flawless. I would definitely use her again.
    Shirene Married on 06/05/2021

First I must say Dee is the makeup goat she beat my face so beautiful I love everything about her service

Dee is the best she’s so lay back on she works with me right through even though I wasn’t in Jamaica she make sure the communication between us is connected I loveeeeee my makeup her personality is so sweet she and her assistant beat my bridesmaids faces ❤️🥰🔥 continued to do your best hun God bless you with those hands 🙌🏽
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/15/2021

Best MUA in Jamaica

I booked Dee for my wedding and it was the single best decision I made for my wedding. I found her last minute and she set things into motion immediately. This was the best make up experience I have ever had.
    Dee was fun, professional, entertaining, and perfected her craft on 9 ladies! It was an entire experience with her and her team. She had us looking like the goddesses we are. Coming from the U.S. I was a bit reluctant, but Dee made sure I was comfortable, and eased any and all reservations I had. If you’re looking for someone who is absolutely amazing with all skin tones and types BOOK HER. I looked high and low in Jamaica and she was by far the BEST. My candid wedding photos looked flawless because my makeup was on point! I can’t wait to see the professional ones!
  • Dominique'
    Dominique' Married on 05/14/2021

Makeup Artist Approved

Ok so as a MUA I was soooo skeptical of booking a mua for my big day. But Bayyybeeee I came across Dennelle and I was at ease! I didnt have to worry. She is sooo sweet and shes a beast with the brushes! Her spirit is unmatched! Im sooo happy with how our makeup turned out! Id def put my name on her without a second thought. Book her!!! Like now!

Oh and I cant forget Jermaine🙌🏽 He monkey stomped these faces! Yall are the real MVP. Thanks for making me and my ladies beautiful
  • Krystle
    Krystle Married on 04/14/2021

Moon palace 4/14

I highly recommend Denelle. She was super responsive from the beginning and she scheduled a call with me early on to figure out my vision. The day of she had to do 7 faces and beat those faces. Everyone’s makeup lasted all day and was flawless. I never sent her a vision I just let her do her thing and was very happy with the looks produced. She was really personable and interacted with my group like we knew each other prior.
  • Talisha
    Talisha Married on 03/19/2021

Book her services now! You won’t be disappointed.

COVID made wedding planning hectic, especially for planning a destination wedding. I found Denelle’s services on Wedding Wire and looked her up on IG for additional research. When I found her page, I already knew that she was the one!
    I booked Denelle for my wedding in Jamaica in March 2021 and my bridal tribe and I were more than pleased with her work! She came early, set up and got straight to work on our face beat! Denelle was very professional, friendly and personable; she was like an honorary bridesmaid. She helped us decide on our looks and even assisted with taking our getting ready pics.
    I couldn’t have picked a better makeup artist. Our makeup was sexy, beautiful and immaculate! The added bonus was our makeup stood the test of time! It lasted the entire evening (ceremony, pics, reception and later in the evening with no touch ups. My ladies raved over how stunning we looked and how long it lasted. I would definitely book Denelle again with no hesitation and I highly recommend her services! You won’t be disappointed quickly! If you need a makeup artist, please book Denelle. Love, love, love her work! Check out her artistry on Instagram @Deedz_mua ! She is absolutely amazing!
    Melisa A. Married on 02/18/2021

She was on point with all that she does.

Affordablility on point, time management on point, professionalism on point, execution on point. She was very welcoming and gave me exactly what I wanted. She's amazing!!!!
  • Debrah-ann
    Debrah-Ann Married on 02/17/2021

Ah-may-zing

Denelle, you are the best at what you do and me will tell you everytime. You had me qnd my girls feeling like queens on the day. Thank you a million times! Looking forward to booking you again. Stay safe.
    Stefany R. Married on 01/17/2021

Phenomenal

This MUA was exceptional!!! The bridal team and all additional persons were pleased. Thanks for making my day special. Signed Bride!!!
    Shanika N. Married on 01/02/2021

Superb experience 20/10

The makeup artist that did our faces for my wedding was absolutely amazing. Our faces were breathtaking and people are still talking about it. She was professional and informative and very comfortable to be around. She was easy going and made the the experience flow seamlessly. She also finished in time for the wedding and that was definitely a plus. Overall it was a terrific experience. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Marissa
    Marissa W. Married on 12/19/2020

Best Wedding Day Experience

Danelle was super responsive and professional! She was timely and got the job done right. Makeup lasted all day and withstood the heat and sweat from dancing. She matched all our skin tones perfectly and delivered exactly what was asked. I would highly recommend! If I ever return to Jamaica, I would use her again! She is the best and made my wedding day extra special!!!!!
    Shanieka G. Married on 11/28/2020

Super detailed professional

Great personality in which makes the bride feel calm and comfortable, pays attention to details and ensure that your face matches your outfit. Professional, organized and very helpful.
    Dana S. Married on 11/22/2020

Sensational and beyond expectations

I looked exactly the way I’ve always dreamt on my wedding day. I felt absolutely perfect, I looked perfect. It was the first time having my makeup professionally done and damn!!! I was amazed. I was flawless but still natural. Couldn’t have asked for more. Highly highly highly recommended!!!
  • Shyyella
    Shyyella Married on 10/17/2020

Timely, professional, friendly, reliable, patient

From the time I found Denelle I was pleased with her work, but upon meeting her on a regular trip to Jamaica, that solidified me knowing she was the one to take care of me and my bridal party. She was thorough, effective and made the process so easy and worry free. Especially planning from a while different country. Visited Jamaica in July and she was more than willing to meet for a makeup consultation. Even during this pandemic. I was so pleased, the young lady is truly a beast and gifted at what she does. I gave her minimal instruction and she made me look so beautiful... so needless to say on my wedding day, my ladies and I were absolutely flawless. She was very open with everything she did and just had great energy! Even with the time restriction placed on us due to the venue rules.... she had myself and six other women DONE AND READY!! The price is the best around, reasonable and worth every penny!!! PLEASE LOOK NO FURTHER! BOOK BOOK BOOK HER!!!! THANK YOU! I'll refer anyone in the future and I'll definitely return if needed. I posted a fresh picture and a picture almost 7 hours later! Through sweat, heat and dancing, my makeup LASTED (and I'm not so good with makeup)! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!
    Cassie K. Married on 08/23/2020

Exceptional!

My bridesmaid recommended @deedzbeautyconcepts from reviewing her work on IG. The moment she got to our room we knew we contracted a professional. She has a positive spirit, she came prepared with all her equipment and did an absolutely amazing job. She used quality products! Long after my reception on my way to room my makeup was still set perfectly. Im a minimalist, natural lady. I dont wear makeup normally and she executed the perfect natural look. Words cant express how satisfied we all were...every member of my bridal party loved her work. If you are looking for a makeup artist...look no further.
  • Mareca
    Mareca C. Married on 08/21/2020

A Beautiful Me

Dee provided make-up for myself and my Maid of Honor for my wedding in August 2020. I couldnt have been happier with the result - she did an amazing job! She was very professional, punctual and friendly. From the moment I met her I knew that she know exactly what she was doing and that she has a passion for her job. I was scheduled for consultation with her a week before the wedding but upon her arrival she took one look at me and said "girl you don't need consultation but the choice is yours, I know exactly what to do to enhance your beauty." I trusted her judgement and we were not disappointed. I felt flawless and fabulous on my wedding day. The makeup was great and it lasted all day despite the sun and many kisses. My husband was astounded and did not take his eyes off me. Overall, I had a great experience and would highly recommend her.
  • Crystal
    Crystal D. Married on 07/24/2020

Flawless affordable makeup

Thanks to DeedzBeautyConcepts for slaying my girls and I face on my wedding day... Second experience with her and trust me she is the best... her personality is so warm, when you talk about professionalism check her.
    Book with her for all your bridal, birthday, graduation makeup needs etc.
    Audrey J. Married on 04/01/2020

Best makeup artist for beautiful brides

Deedz is such a great person. all bridesmaids were comfortable working with her and their makeup was perfectly done. I ask her to make me look as natural as possible and she sure made my day the best experience ever and my husband face stick with a smile forever. my makeup was perfectly done. she is such a talented person and just looking at our faces, she knows what shade makeup best fit our complexion. The lipsticks were the perfect match for each person. Two of my bridesmaids were very young and she made them relax until she was finish. professional and talented that's her and I recommend her to all brides
  • Ristananna
    Ristananna T. Married on 03/15/2020

Wedding day glam

she dolled me up on my very special day. She did an immaculate job in a short space of time. My makeup was as natural as I asked and even after an epic reception everything was still intact! She's a sweetheart,yet professional. Book her trust me you won't regret it.
    Khalema T. Married on 03/14/2020

Excellence

Deedz was great and professional. Highly recommend