15 Reviews for Dee & Cory Productions

Multi. Locations (3)
Destination / Travel (1)
Prints (1)
15 Dee & Cory Productions Reviews

Dee & Cory were seriously the most amazing during the whole process! I can't even begin to describe just how awesome they have made the whole process. They were always very responsive when I messaged them with questions before hand and on my wedding day they more than took care of all of me even when I had to put everything on hold because I realized I had no boutonnieres (Dee even offered to help me make some) to letting me leave the plan completely when I decided to take surprise trip to the bar because I wanted to get shots with my girls. They were there at my ever beck and call when I had to do about a million different combos of family photos and I can't get over how great my candid shots were. Please Please Please hire these guys! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

These guys are the best. Very easy to work with and are all about non typical photo shoots. Was nice to be so comfortable during the shoot, and the pictures they take are amazing. Will definitely use for any other photos we need in the future.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dee and Cory are phenomenal at their job. They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to make the group photos a speedy process so you can get back to your family and friends. My bridals a came out so beautifully and artistic. Having the two of them there makes it so you can get all sorts of angles and they can bounce ideas off each other to get the perfect shot. I am more than pleased with their work and cannot wait to see our wedding day photos!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cory and Dee were no less than fantastic to work with! Very pleasant, professional and willing to take and give suggestions for shots. They were timely in delivering their work and gave us options on getting prints, whether through themselves or someone else. I had the feeling throughout our time together that they truly cared about us, personally, as well as our desires and expectations. I cannot say enough good things about them! If you hire them, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mariel, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dee and Cory were amazing to work with! Our package included engagements, bridals and all day wedding coverage. We had questionable weather during our engagements and they came prepared with umbrellas and helped us feel not so awkward in front of the camera. And then bridals — it was freezing and we got rained on. I thought the pictures were going to come out horrible, but they worked it like magic and I ended up loving every picture! It was such a unique shoot. And they worked on such a tight schedule and got our pictures back to us on time. I was so pleased with our experience and couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

I use Cory and Diana all the time. For my business and my personal life. I recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a photographer. The fact that they work as a team really sets them apart. They have an eye for beauty and capture things beyond my expectations every time. There's no other experience like it. Photos are an investment and with these two you get your money's worth ten fold. Every photo they've taken has been perfect and I will use them FOREVER.

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED shooting with this dynamic duo! I feel like every photographer should have a partner. They were able to capture so many moments. They caught both the staged and candid moments of our wedding. I thought it was going to be so akward to be photographed but they made it so comfortable & fun I didn't even notice! I would reccomend them one million times over. +++

Profile Picture Mina, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dee & Cory did my engagements & wedding in Sept 2016, and I am completely in love with my photo's. They were very creative which was good for me because I am not, I loved being able to have a second shooter available because they are a team. I loved during my wedding being able to capture moments in the bridal suite with Dee and Cory being able to capture the groomsmen. Over & over I would only trust Dee & Cory for any photo's that I need.

Profile Picture Shanna, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I went to college with Cory & Dee and they were always the most talented and hard working students around. So it comes as no surprise I was ecstatic when they were available to do my wedding and engagement photos. The time, care, and personalization they used with not only me but all of their clients can not be matched!
Oh and PS my photos turned out even better then I imaged !!

Profile Picture Aleigha, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey & Dee are the best at what they do! I am not the type of customer that had a bunch of ideas for pictures which allowed them to be creative!! End result was beautiful... they always captured that in the moment shot which I appreciated instead of standing around cheesing! Both of them are very fun, professional & creative with their work and always produce quality pictures.

Profile Picture S, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't ask for a better photographer. Every photo was stunning, and everything was so easy and we'll organized with Cory and Dee. They are not only talented and skilled photographers, but amazing people to be around. I highly recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ciara, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have been more satisfied and in love with my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. Cory and Diana were very professional and they are so creative. They were able to take my ideas and make them even better. They captured my wedding day from beginning to end and were able to capture the day perfectly. And their turn around time was very quick and I was able to see my photos within weeks of the wedding (and much quicker with my bridals and engagement photos). I would highly recommend Studio 37 to everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So much fun to work with! Our pictures were beyond my expectations, they were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Savanna, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anything with Cory and Di is GOLD. They are so talented and have such great ideas!!! I've used them for two events so far - family portraits and professional head shots and we already have plans for my business space and my family photos for THIS year. I will use them for EVERYTHING and I always recommend them to my clients!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/17/15, 1 Review