Dee & Cory Productions Reviews

Dee & Cory Productions 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Krafft · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic team!

I can't recommend Dee and Cory enough!!! They photographed our wedding and our photos turned out so beautifully. It was really great to have a team--they had so many different and creative angles for our ceremony. They really listened and understood the vibe of our wedding and what we wanted from our wedding photography. They did a great job making sure we got amazing and creative photos while still being able to spend as much time as possible celebrating with our guests, too! They were always prompt and easy to communicate with as well.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Dee & Cory Productions 8
    Dee & Cory Productions 9

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for having us capture your gorgeous day!! It was so fun to get to spend time with you and the amazing people in your life, and you are so lovely to work with. Take care, and we wish you all the best in life. Cheers to many happy years!! :)
    -Dee & Cory
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/19/2019

Best Photographers in Utah!

Hands down the best of Utah! From the engagement Photoshoot to the wedding everything they did was top shelf service! Such a wonderful couple who not only love and care about what they do, they truly care for their bride and groom. They made my wedding experience so much better than I could ever imagine! I cannot wait to see all my photos from my wedding day. I know they'll be amazing because Dee and Cory are.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Dee & Cory Productions 10

Ganzie Pottle · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding and Bridals

Dee and Cory captured the day of my wedding and they went above and beyond all expectations that I had. They made us feel comfortable and they were so much fun to work with. They captured photos of things I didn’t even notice allowing us to relive our wedding through the eyes of someone on the outside. I would highly recommend Dee and Cory especially if you want photographers that are willing to go the extra mile and capture photos that you only dream of!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Dee & Cory Productions 18
    Dee & Cory Productions 19

Brittani Agner · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding January, 12, 2019

Dee and Cory are the best of the best. They took their time and made sure we got all the shots that we wanted. They became like family when it was all said an done. They went above and beyond our expectations. They captured the greatest moments of our lives. For future photography needs, they will be who we call first. We greatly appreciated all their hard work and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Dee & Cory Productions 24
    Dee & Cory Productions 25
  • Santina

Santina · Married on 08/25/2018

Best decisions of the whole wedding!

I can’t even begin to explain how this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Working with them was like working with your BFF. They made everyone feel so comfortable. We had so many amazing pictures we can’t decide which ones to choose from.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Dee & Cory Productions 26
    Dee & Cory Productions 27

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Santina! You and Stephen's wedding was so breathe taking, not to mention a total blast!! And that means a lot to us that we were one of the best decisions of your wedding. We want your whole wedding day to shine and let you re-live those glorious moments for many many years. Nothing but the best to you!

Jordan · Married on 06/23/2018

Dee & Cory were seriously the most amazing during the whole process! I can't even begin to describe just how awesome they have made the whole process. They were always very responsive when I messaged them with questions before hand and on my wedding day they more than took care of all of me even when I had to put everything on hold because I realized I had no boutonnieres (Dee even offered to help me make some) to letting me leave the plan completely when I decided to take surprise trip to the bar because I wanted to get shots with my girls. They were there at my ever beck and call when I had to do about a million different combos of family photos and I can't get over how great my candid shots were. Please Please Please hire these guys! You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Dee & Cory Productions 28
    Dee & Cory Productions 29
    Dee & Cory Productions 30
    Dee & Cory Productions 31
    Dee & Cory Productions 32

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I are THRILLED that we were able to work with Dee and Cory for our big day. Not only did our photos turn out absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted for our backyard wedding, but the whole process was really easy. From the beginning they were so organized, professional and fun! Without the notes they took I'm sure we would have forgotten a lot of important pictures that we wanted to have. Dee also helped me with a few planning decisions I needed to make and was available whenever I had a questions. During the photos sessions we felt super natural which I think can be hard to accomplish sometimes during a photo shoot. Many of our guests commented on how nice, professional and fun they both were. We really appreciated having a photographer with each of us getting ready too. Watching the slides back was like reliving our wedding all over again! We can't thank them enough. If you want an excellent team hire them!!!!! xoxo

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Dee & Cory Productions 33
    Dee & Cory Productions 34
    Dee & Cory Productions 35

Alex · Married on 04/04/2018

These guys are the best. Very easy to work with and are all about non typical photo shoots. Was nice to be so comfortable during the shoot, and the pictures they take are amazing. Will definitely use for any other photos we need in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2018

Dee and Cory are phenomenal at their job. They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to make the group photos a speedy process so you can get back to your family and friends. My bridals a came out so beautifully and artistic. Having the two of them there makes it so you can get all sorts of angles and they can bounce ideas off each other to get the perfect shot. I am more than pleased with their work and cannot wait to see our wedding day photos!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Mariel · Married on 01/11/2018

Cory and Dee were no less than fantastic to work with! Very pleasant, professional and willing to take and give suggestions for shots. They were timely in delivering their work and gave us options on getting prints, whether through themselves or someone else. I had the feeling throughout our time together that they truly cared about us, personally, as well as our desires and expectations. I cannot say enough good things about them! If you hire them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

Dee and Cory were amazing to work with! Our package included engagements, bridals and all day wedding coverage. We had questionable weather during our engagements and they came prepared with umbrellas and helped us feel not so awkward in front of the camera. And then bridals — it was freezing and we got rained on. I thought the pictures were going to come out horrible, but they worked it like magic and I ended up loving every picture! It was such a unique shoot. And they worked on such a tight schedule and got our pictures back to us on time. I was so pleased with our experience and couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Dee & Cory Productions 36
    Dee & Cory Productions 37
    Dee & Cory Productions 38
    Dee & Cory Productions 39
    Dee & Cory Productions 40

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2017

Planning a wedding is notoriously chaotic. My married friends were quick to offer (solicited) advice but warned that finding, booking, and working with a photographer was the cause of their biggest headaches. Clearly, they had never worked with these two because this was by far the easiest and most satisfying part of our wedding planning.

If you’ve marveled at their portfolio (and if you haven’t, you should), you’ll see a wide variety of styles, none of which feel cookie-cutter. Dee and Cory met with us months before our engagements not only to make a game plan but to get to know us as a couple and our vibe. The result? The pictures feel candid and natural. I wasn’t sure where to do our shoot, but when I explained that we were looking for something to capture the romantic feeling of spring, they worked with us to find a place we loved. This is what I loved: you don’t have to have all the answers. They become a part of your team. We even joked about doing a tongue-in-cheek sesh with our cats, and they made it happen.

Dee was great about texting us the week of our wedding to set our minds at ease about times and locations. Dee took shots of me and my ladies getting ready while Cory was with the guys. (Hello? Why doesn’t everyone do this?) All day long they discretely captured our day. They’re creative and have a practiced eye for stunning shots, while also being open to pictures we had our hearts set on. Guys, it was almost like having a wedding planner there. They’ve done so many weddings that they were anticipating and navigating all the little things that I didn’t have time to think about, knocking down hurdles before I knew they existed. Dee even help set up the cake and flowers when other vendors dropped the ball.

Wedding planning doesn’t need to be chaotic. These two will be an effortless and fun additional to your day. Any one can take a picture, but these two are artists.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Dee & Cory Productions 48
    Dee & Cory Productions 49
    Dee & Cory Productions 50

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

WOW. This review made our month! thank you for your kind sweet words Ellen! We know how stressful a wedding day can be and our goal is to make your day a beautiful, romantic blissful and stress free day, and once its all done you can look back and re live it any time you want with our photography. We are so glad that we took the time to get to know you better, so we can have your awesome personalities woven into the style of our photos, so it is truly one of a kind, custom made just for you. I love that Cory could capture photos of Dustin with his groomsmen, while I got some of you at the same time getting ready. having a team allows us to get some intimate moments that you just can't get when you are only 1 photographer. Thank you, we are so honored to have you pick us to capture your love story, and we wish you all the best in your lives. <3 say hello to all your kitty cats from us!

Jenna · Married on 03/01/2017

I use Cory and Diana all the time. For my business and my personal life. I recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a photographer. The fact that they work as a team really sets them apart. They have an eye for beauty and capture things beyond my expectations every time. There's no other experience like it. Photos are an investment and with these two you get your money's worth ten fold. Every photo they've taken has been perfect and I will use them FOREVER.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Mina · Married on 09/25/2016

We LOVED shooting with this dynamic duo! I feel like every photographer should have a partner. They were able to capture so many moments. They caught both the staged and candid moments of our wedding. I thought it was going to be so akward to be photographed but they made it so comfortable & fun I didn't even notice! I would reccomend them one million times over. +++

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 09/02/2016

Dee & Cory did my engagements & wedding in Sept 2016, and I am completely in love with my photo's. They were very creative which was good for me because I am not, I loved being able to have a second shooter available because they are a team. I loved during my wedding being able to capture moments in the bridal suite with Dee and Cory being able to capture the groomsmen. Over & over I would only trust Dee & Cory for any photo's that I need.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Aleigha · Married on 08/26/2016

I went to college with Cory & Dee and they were always the most talented and hard working students around. So it comes as no surprise I was ecstatic when they were available to do my wedding and engagement photos. The time, care, and personalization they used with not only me but all of their clients can not be matched!
    Oh and PS my photos turned out even better then I imaged !!

Sent on 04/07/2017

S · Married on 04/15/2016

Corey & Dee are the best at what they do! I am not the type of customer that had a bunch of ideas for pictures which allowed them to be creative!! End result was beautiful... they always captured that in the moment shot which I appreciated instead of standing around cheesing! Both of them are very fun, professional & creative with their work and always produce quality pictures.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Ciara · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't ask for a better photographer. Every photo was stunning, and everything was so easy and we'll organized with Cory and Dee. They are not only talented and skilled photographers, but amazing people to be around. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you Ciara! You and Dre are incredible people as well! Your wedding was absolutely stunning, which matches you both! Thank you for the review! Now that its getting warm we need to have you guys over soon!

Sara · Married on 08/15/2015

I could not have been more satisfied and in love with my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. Cory and Diana were very professional and they are so creative. They were able to take my ideas and make them even better. They captured my wedding day from beginning to end and were able to capture the day perfectly. And their turn around time was very quick and I was able to see my photos within weeks of the wedding (and much quicker with my bridals and engagement photos). I would highly recommend Studio 37 to everyone!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Savanna · Married on 08/08/2015

So much fun to work with! Our pictures were beyond my expectations, they were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2015

Anything with Cory and Di is GOLD. They are so talented and have such great ideas!!! I've used them for two events so far - family portraits and professional head shots and we already have plans for my business space and my family photos for THIS year. I will use them for EVERYTHING and I always recommend them to my clients!

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • ·

Amazing, friendly, very talented

Dee and Cory photographed our wedding and took absolutely amazing photos. They drove hours to our venue in Eureka,NV and came to our rehearsal dinner to meet us. My wedding party had a blast visiting with them, they are both so down to earth. They captured all the important moments and more. They were even willing to ride in a man lift to photograph all of our wedding guests. We couldn’t have asked for better photographers. Thank you both so much ❤️

Sent on 10/06/2019