Dee & Cory Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jacque Married on 03/26/2022

Creative geniuses

Creative geniuses! We love Dee and Cory! Super cool people with amazing photography skills. They photographed our wedding and could not have done a better job! Working with them felt very natural, making us feel super comfortable (on a particularly emotional day) and captured beautiful moments. They were willing to do anything to get the perfect shots, including laying on the floor and carrying lighting equipment all over the venue to ensure every location had the perfect light. They were very prompt on all communication and had a quick turn-around on previews for us. 10/10 recommend to any and everyone!!

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we got to connect. It was an honor to capture beautiful moments on your wedding day. Thank you for being gorgeous models, super kind and wonderful clients! Cheers to you both!!! 🥰🥰🥰
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Photographers Ever!

Dee & Cory Productions absolutely SLAYED with their photography. We hired them for engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos, and I can not speak highly enough of their skill, professionalism, and ability to turn stress and vulnerability into confidence, beauty, and fun. Their technical skill and background was impressive, and it was evident throughout the process that they genuinely wanted the best photos to represent this wonderful time in our lives. Our photos from all three events turned out fantastic, and we are absolutely honored that Dee and Cory were such a huge part of why our wedding was so amazing!

Awwww you guys
    Riley M. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful pictures, helpful, communication

Dee and Cory Photographed our backyard wedding and the photos they took turned out stunning! All of our family and friends have been raving about how beautiful our pictures are! They were great to work with and so helpful in any area of the wedding they saw we needed help with, not just photography! They were also great at communicating with us! Thank you both so much for all your hard work!

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    We are so happy to be able to capture this gorgeous day!
    We wish you all the best in your lives, thank you so much for choosing us to document this lovely day
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica S. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly Recommend!

Dee and Cory photographed our engagement portraits and wedding and all the photos came out so beautiful! Not only were the pictures stunning but Dee and Cory are such genuine and fun people, I'm so thankful we chose them to be an essential part to our big day!

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are the sweetest couple and we are so happy to get the chance to know you. we hope you have many happy years of joy together
  • Whitney
    Whitney C. Married on 10/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect team to capture your wedding & formals

Dee & Cory were so amazing to work with. We are both very picky and they did not disappoint. Before the wedding we had a couple meetings so they could get to know us and what our vision was for our photos. Our wedding sneak peak was so great and working with them was so easy we ended up also booking formals with them. You won't be disappointed working with them and their level of professionalism and quality.

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You two are so awesome to work with, and it was a gorgeous wedding. We were so happy that we got to document such a special day, and our formals session downtown was so much fun! We wish you all the best and thank you so much for everything!!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 04/24/2020

Wedding photos

Thank you both so much for the amazing job you did at our wedding. You made both of us so comfortable and even helped the groom with his boutonniere. The pictures you took are just perfect. You gave us something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You also captured so many beautiful moments between people we love so we got to see how happy our guests were.

I would whole heartedly recommend Dee & Cory to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!!!
  • Dj Fresh(Ness)
    Dj Fresh(Ness) Married on 01/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More Than 5 Events and Counting.

I met Dee & Corey at a wedding I DJ’d for back in 2015. I’ve DJ’d many weddings prior meeting D&C and still today I’ve never seen a better duo. They are so interactive with your family and guest. Most other photographers seem as if it’s another chore, but not my favourite duo! They enjoy what they do and their work definitely shows their passion. After working along side them at countless weddings, and other events, I finally set aside time to have some studio pictures taken by Dee & Corey. I loved seeing them work as a team, communicating and expressing their own ideas with one another. Post production skills are awesome! Definitely loved how flawless they made me look and feel. Highly, highly, recommend Dee & Corey Productions for weddings and everything in between. Communicated with how the edits were going and sent me final edits, extremely fast. Looking forward to get more work captured by Dee & Corey Productions!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic team!

I can't recommend Dee and Cory enough!!! They photographed our wedding and our photos turned out so beautifully. It was really great to have a team--they had so many different and creative angles for our ceremony. They really listened and understood the vibe of our wedding and what we wanted from our wedding photography. They did a great job making sure we got amazing and creative photos while still being able to spend as much time as possible celebrating with our guests, too! They were always prompt and easy to communicate with as well.

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for having us capture your gorgeous day!! It was so fun to get to spend time with you and the amazing people in your life, and you are so lovely to work with. Take care, and we wish you all the best in life. Cheers to many happy years!! :)
    -Dee & Cory
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 04/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photographers in Utah!

Hands down the best of Utah! From the engagement Photoshoot to the wedding everything they did was top shelf service! Such a wonderful couple who not only love and care about what they do, they truly care for their bride and groom. They made my wedding experience so much better than I could ever imagine! I cannot wait to see all my photos from my wedding day. I know they'll be amazing because Dee and Cory are.
    Ganzie P. Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding and Bridals

Dee and Cory captured the day of my wedding and they went above and beyond all expectations that I had. They made us feel comfortable and they were so much fun to work with. They captured photos of things I didn’t even notice allowing us to relive our wedding through the eyes of someone on the outside. I would highly recommend Dee and Cory especially if you want photographers that are willing to go the extra mile and capture photos that you only dream of!
    Brittani A. Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding January, 12, 2019

Dee and Cory are the best of the best. They took their time and made sure we got all the shots that we wanted. They became like family when it was all said an done. They went above and beyond our expectations. They captured the greatest moments of our lives. For future photography needs, they will be who we call first. We greatly appreciated all their hard work and beautiful pictures.
  • Santina
    Santina Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decisions of the whole wedding!

I can’t even begin to explain how this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Working with them was like working with your BFF. They made everyone feel so comfortable. We had so many amazing pictures we can’t decide which ones to choose from.

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Santina! You and Stephen's wedding was so breathe taking, not to mention a total blast!! And that means a lot to us that we were one of the best decisions of your wedding. We want your whole wedding day to shine and let you re-live those glorious moments for many many years. Nothing but the best to you!
    Jordan Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dee & Cory were seriously the most amazing during the whole process! I can't even begin to describe just how awesome they have made the whole process. They were always very responsive when I messaged them with questions before hand and on my wedding day they more than took care of all of me even when I had to put everything on hold because I realized I had no boutonnieres (Dee even offered to help me make some) to letting me leave the plan completely when I decided to take surprise trip to the bar because I wanted to get shots with my girls. They were there at my ever beck and call when I had to do about a million different combos of family photos and I can't get over how great my candid shots were. Please Please Please hire these guys! You won't regret it.
    Amy Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are THRILLED that we were able to work with Dee and Cory for our big day. Not only did our photos turn out absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted for our backyard wedding, but the whole process was really easy. From the beginning they were so organized, professional and fun! Without the notes they took I'm sure we would have forgotten a lot of important pictures that we wanted to have. Dee also helped me with a few planning decisions I needed to make and was available whenever I had a questions. During the photos sessions we felt super natural which I think can be hard to accomplish sometimes during a photo shoot. Many of our guests commented on how nice, professional and fun they both were. We really appreciated having a photographer with each of us getting ready too. Watching the slides back was like reliving our wedding all over again! We can't thank them enough. If you want an excellent team hire them!!!!! xoxo
    Alex Married on 04/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These guys are the best. Very easy to work with and are all about non typical photo shoots. Was nice to be so comfortable during the shoot, and the pictures they take are amazing. Will definitely use for any other photos we need in the future.
    Lauren Married on 03/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dee and Cory are phenomenal at their job. They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to make the group photos a speedy process so you can get back to your family and friends. My bridals a came out so beautifully and artistic. Having the two of them there makes it so you can get all sorts of angles and they can bounce ideas off each other to get the perfect shot. I am more than pleased with their work and cannot wait to see our wedding day photos!
    Mariel Married on 01/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cory and Dee were no less than fantastic to work with! Very pleasant, professional and willing to take and give suggestions for shots. They were timely in delivering their work and gave us options on getting prints, whether through themselves or someone else. I had the feeling throughout our time together that they truly cared about us, personally, as well as our desires and expectations. I cannot say enough good things about them! If you hire them, you will not be disappointed.
  • Susie
    Susie Y. Married on 01/10/2018

Great Photography Company

I am not a bride but a professional that has worked with Dee and Cory on many occasions. Their attention to detail is impeccable. They're kind, creative, professional and amazing at what they do. Book them!

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

Thank you Susie!! We have loved working with you and recommending you to all of our clients!! We know that the flowers are going to be breath taking if they are coming from you!
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dee and Cory were amazing to work with! Our package included engagements, bridals and all day wedding coverage. We had questionable weather during our engagements and they came prepared with umbrellas and helped us feel not so awkward in front of the camera. And then bridals — it was freezing and we got rained on. I thought the pictures were going to come out horrible, but they worked it like magic and I ended up loving every picture! It was such a unique shoot. And they worked on such a tight schedule and got our pictures back to us on time. I was so pleased with our experience and couldn’t have asked for anything more.
    Ellen Married on 06/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning a wedding is notoriously chaotic. My married friends were quick to offer (solicited) advice but warned that finding, booking, and working with a photographer was the cause of their biggest headaches. Clearly, they had never worked with these two because this was by far the easiest and most satisfying part of our wedding planning.

If you’ve marveled at their portfolio (and if you haven’t, you should), you’ll see a wide variety of styles, none of which feel cookie-cutter. Dee and Cory met with us months before our engagements not only to make a game plan but to get to know us as a couple and our vibe. The result? The pictures feel candid and natural. I wasn’t sure where to do our shoot, but when I explained that we were looking for something to capture the romantic feeling of spring, they worked with us to find a place we loved. This is what I loved: you don’t have to have all the answers. They become a part of your team. We even joked about doing a tongue-in-cheek sesh with our cats, and they made it happen.

Dee was great about texting us the week of our wedding to set our minds at ease about times and locations. Dee took shots of me and my ladies getting ready while Cory was with the guys. (Hello? Why doesn’t everyone do this?) All day long they discretely captured our day. They’re creative and have a practiced eye for stunning shots, while also being open to pictures we had our hearts set on. Guys, it was almost like having a wedding planner there. They’ve done so many weddings that they were anticipating and navigating all the little things that I didn’t have time to think about, knocking down hurdles before I knew they existed. Dee even help set up the cake and flowers when other vendors dropped the ball.

Wedding planning doesn’t need to be chaotic. These two will be an effortless and fun additional to your day. Any one can take a picture, but these two are artists.

Dee & Cory Productions's reply:

WOW. This review made our month! thank you for your kind sweet words Ellen! We know how stressful a wedding day can be and our goal is to make your day a beautiful, romantic blissful and stress free day, and once its all done you can look back and re live it any time you want with our photography. We are so glad that we took the time to get to know you better, so we can have your awesome personalities woven into the style of our photos, so it is truly one of a kind, custom made just for you. I love that Cory could capture photos of Dustin with his groomsmen, while I got some of you at the same time getting ready. having a team allows us to get some intimate moments that you just can't get when you are only 1 photographer. Thank you, we are so honored to have you pick us to capture your love story, and we wish you all the best in your lives. <3 say hello to all your kitty cats from us!
    Jenna Married on 03/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I use Cory and Diana all the time. For my business and my personal life. I recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a photographer. The fact that they work as a team really sets them apart. They have an eye for beauty and capture things beyond my expectations every time. There's no other experience like it. Photos are an investment and with these two you get your money's worth ten fold. Every photo they've taken has been perfect and I will use them FOREVER.
    Mina Married on 09/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We LOVED shooting with this dynamic duo! I feel like every photographer should have a partner. They were able to capture so many moments. They caught both the staged and candid moments of our wedding. I thought it was going to be so akward to be photographed but they made it so comfortable & fun I didn't even notice! I would reccomend them one million times over. +++
  • Shanna
    Shanna Married on 09/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dee & Cory did my engagements & wedding in Sept 2016, and I am completely in love with my photo's. They were very creative which was good for me because I am not, I loved being able to have a second shooter available because they are a team. I loved during my wedding being able to capture moments in the bridal suite with Dee and Cory being able to capture the groomsmen. Over & over I would only trust Dee & Cory for any photo's that I need.
    Aleigha Married on 08/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I went to college with Cory & Dee and they were always the most talented and hard working students around. So it comes as no surprise I was ecstatic when they were available to do my wedding and engagement photos. The time, care, and personalization they used with not only me but all of their clients can not be matched!
    Oh and PS my photos turned out even better then I imaged !!
    S Married on 04/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Corey & Dee are the best at what they do! I am not the type of customer that had a bunch of ideas for pictures which allowed them to be creative!! End result was beautiful... they always captured that in the moment shot which I appreciated instead of standing around cheesing! Both of them are very fun, professional & creative with their work and always produce quality pictures.
illustration stars