Dee and Kris Photography Reviews

Dee and Kris Photography 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible

Dee & Kris were incredible from start to finish. We contacted them 2 years before our wedding date and they were the first vendor we secured. I immediately clicked with Kris' super organized/fun/outgoing personality and she was a pleasure to work with. Before the wedding, Kris helped me figure out so many details - from timing, to wardrobe changes, to outlining the different family photos we would need to take. On our big day, Dee and Kris exceeded our expectations. They arrived early, helped keep things running smoothly, and most importantly our photos turned out to be gorgeous! Kris is a true perfectionist (which was amazing) and her staff - Jaclyn and Justina - were just as awesome throughout the process!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Erin

Erin First · Married on 06/15/2019

The best of the best!

Dee and Kris are truly the best of the best. They shot our wedding at Scribner Bend, and when we looked through the list of recommended photographers we were immediately drawn to their striking and beautiful photos.

Better yet, once we got to know them, we found them to be so personable and truly caring about us and our wedding. They wanted to know personal details about us and our families and really tried to get to know our style and personalities. They didn't force a formula on us, but still made really helpful suggestions that worked for what we were trying to achieve. They worked seamlessly with our vendors, including our coordinator, and really knew the venue like the back of their hands, getting all the perfect shots quickly and easily. They have a sixth sense for all the things that go on and even Kris appeared magically to fix my bustle when it broke on the dance floor!

They also just really got us and our wedding party and family members' personalities and tapped into that to keep things pretty stress free and fun during what was otherwise a long and emotional day. They cranked through all of the obligatory portraits (which still looked great) and focused on capturing those fun and candid moments that you really treasure when you're looking back at your wedding photos. They made the day fun, which was so important, especially in those hours before the ceremony where nerves and emotions can really take over.

If you're getting married, I couldn't recommend Dee and Kris more. Even if your 1-2 years out from your date book them NOW. You will not regret it, and one day when you're an old married just forcing everyone to look at your old wedding photos, they'll be so impressed with how amazing everything was (and how good you and your partner looked!).

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Dee and Kris Photography 8
    Dee and Kris Photography 9
    Dee and Kris Photography 10
    Dee and Kris Photography 11
  • Marlene Muñoz

Marlene Muñoz · Married on 03/30/2019

Like Family...

My husband and I love Dee and Kris like family---they are all around good people. We first met them for our engagement photos in San Francisco. I am really uncomfortable with photos however, they made me feel like we were just hanging out with another couple. No doubt, they are true professionals; Kris is extremely organized and punctual. They soulfully captured our wedding day with the most beautiful photos. What I love the most is that they take candid, natural photos in addition to unique, artistic ones. Aside from their exceptional service, they are a dynamic duo! You will not go wrong with hiring them to capture your most memorable moments.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I highly highly recommend them!

Dee & Kris Photography are the photographers every couple needs to hire for their big day! Dee & Kris are seriously the best of the best in the field of wedding photography, as well as, engagement photography. We were referred to them by our dear friends and are eternally grateful for finding them so early on in our engagement. We were blown away how our engagement photos turned out building the suspense to see how the big wedding day photos would be.

Before we knew it the week of the wedding arrived. They took the extra time upfront to meeting with us to go over the pre-wedding questionnaire. This was extremely helpful as it ensured Dee & Kris and us were aligned on what was important to capture on the big day. For example, must have shots, family portraits, timelines, etc. On the big day they were early, immediately jumped into action capturing the bridal party getting ready and all the small detail shots that could easily go unforgotten. Another important thing I must emphasize is how nurturing of a presence they have. When nerves were running high Kris especially knows how to step in and help. She has her nifty wedding day bag she carry’s with everything imaginable in it that would be of need on the big day (scissors, safety pins, tape, and so much more). Not only are you hiring photographers to capture the day, but they take their services to the next level!

Fast forward to the week following the wedding we received our teasers loaded into the website. Immediately we were contacted by one of their team members to schedule the wedding collection reveal at their studio. One word WOW! The reveal experience alone was 5 star service! We got to meet the absolutely amazing staff they have at their studio (Justina and Jaclyn)! Also, we were blown away at the quality of their wedding albums and prints. Every touch point of the experience of working with Dee & Kris Photography was flawless. They are true professionals! My husband and I highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Marly · Married on 09/02/2018

When you hire Dee and Kris you don't just get the best wedding photographers in town, you get a family therapist, seamstress, makeup artist, and comedic entertainment! Kris literally sewed my mom's dress after it ripped, fixed my eyelashes, and made my sister in law admit she cares. On top of being incredible to work with, their photos are stunning. They sent us beautiful photos immediately after our wedding so we could reminisce during our honeymoon. We couldn't have chosen a better team to work with!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2018

Dee and Kris are seriously amazing. Not only are they fantastic at what they do, but they are wonderful people as well, who helped make our day so much easier! They kept in touch from the moment we booked them and sent us everything we needed via email. The day of our wedding was hot, but they kept everyone's energy levels up with their positive attitudes and amazing energy. Literally everyone at my wedding was raving about them, and telling me how fantastic they are. And of course, their pictures are breathtaking. I usually hate being in front of the camera but their direction and commentary put me at ease and made me feel beyond comfortable. My husband and I opted to go over our photography budget in order to get quality photos (since this will be how we remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives!), and I don't regret it at all. So worth it, and would totally do it again!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Harrison · Married on 06/15/2018

An easy choice

Dee and Kris are awesome, wonderful, amazing, *insert whatever positive adjective here*

Photography was one of the few things I REALLY REALLY cared about for our June wedding. If I was going to have to live with these pictures for forever--they needed to be good. Additionally, we knew we would not have any videography so it was also important that the pictures told a story and evoked emotion when you look at them. We got all that and more with Dee and Kris.

From our first meeting with Kris I knew that this would be a good match. She made us feel so comfortable and welcome and we laughed quite a bit too. That feeling (and the laughs) did not stop there. From helping us come up with a time line for the day (so helpful!) to driving us to the venue and feeding us snacks in the car, or calming us down--they treated us like they really cared and truly wanted the best for us on our big day. They are also crazy efficient and if you are a Type-A kind of person you will definitely appreciate how they run things on the day of. We never had to worry about one thing when it came to the photos. I love looking back at our photos now 6 months later and feeling all the feelings in each one. They perfectly captured who we are and the love and energy that surrounded us that day.

If you are considering them for your big day--go for it, you won't regret it. I could not imagine trusting anyone else with such an important job.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

I do not even know where to begin when describing Dee and Kris. From the initial meeting, I just knew that they were the photographers for us. Over the course of the year between our engagement and wedding, I got to know Kris really well and felt even more comfortable with them capturing all them special moments on our big day. I am admittedly a control freak but on the wedding day I wanted to relinquish control and be in the moment. I knew they were the team for the job. The day of, I worried about nothing. Kris said that's our job and the relationship we had built, I believed and trusted her. They were SO fun to work with day of (we can all be the fun type of crazy) and they went along for the ride. There wasn't one guest that I talked to that didn't mention how awe our photographers were. They captured all of the moments. Even the ones we didn't notice happening. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because I cannot imagine our day without them. My biggest regret would've been not having them there to capture these moments in time forever. The final product is beyond our wildest dreams. Thank you Dee and Kris. You have friends in us forever!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Dee and Kris Photography 12
    Dee and Kris Photography 13
    Dee and Kris Photography 14
    Dee and Kris Photography 15
    Dee and Kris Photography 16
    Dee and Kris Photography 17

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot express enough how amazing Dee & Kris are to work with. Our guests raved about them and our photos turned out gorgeous. My friends, who had already booked photographers for their weddings, were recommending Dee & Kris to others getting married and stated they wished they could get their deposit back so they could use them instead!

First of all, the initial meeting with Kris was spectacular. She helped us put together a wedding day timeline and presented questions we hadn't even thought of. We instantly felt comfortable and KNEW that there would not be hiccups in our wedding day with her there, and there weren't! Next- we had engagement photos, which was a way better experience than I anticipated. They helped us feel comfortable and we were blown away by our photos (and how quickly we got them back!). Finally, the wedding day! All of our guests raved about how much they loved them. Kris even had a sewing kit on her to help me when my bustle ripped. Again, our photos were fabulous and we got them back so much sooner than we had expected. Oh! AND their staff helped us put together a 30 spread (60 page) wedding album. I truly would have been lost without Dee & Kris and all they did to assist me in my wedding and providing us with the most beautiful photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

Dee & Kris were the absolute best from start to finish! Not only did we love their work, but we instantly hit it off with Kris during our initial meeting and knew that we would love Dee just as much! They always provided a quick response to any questions that we had (which really went a long way with us compared to some other vendors we encountered) and were a step ahead of the action. From building a timeline at our initial interview to keeping us on track on our big day despite starting behind schedule (to no fault of theirs), Dee and Kris made the magic happen! They also stayed late to ensure that we got amazing pictures of the entire night!

Highly recommend! We will definitely use them for family photos in the future!

- Monica + Ian

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Dee and Kris Photography 18
    Dee and Kris Photography 19
    Dee and Kris Photography 20

Jennfier · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough great things about Dee + Kris. From our first meeting in their studio to our recent photo reveal session, they've been incredible throughout our entire wedding process. They were preferred vendors for our venue (Scribner Bend Vineyards), and once we saw their work on their website, they were the first vendor we booked and only photographers we wanted!

Their aesthetic is unique and truly evokes the emotions of a moment. They are professional and effortless to work with. Our parents, wedding party, and even our guests commented on how wonderful they were! We are beyond happy with our choice to have Dee + Kris photograph our wedding...they helped make our day unforgettable, and now we have incredible photos to relive the moment for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

They are the dream team. Seriously. We were beyond thrilled to have Dee & Kris capture our wedding. From day one Kris has been on point. She literally had a timeline of my wedding on our first meeting and I knew then. She likes to stay on schedule and she is honest with you. I loved her for that. She made sure all my girls were looking great and from what I heard she kept the boys in check. Dee has a creative eye and does magic. They really worked great together. Their questionnaires and booking process was easy and I appreciated how quickly the process was when having to shoot photos with our families. It was natural and professional. I cannot say enough about them! You will not regret booking with Dee & Kris!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 01/01/2017

Dee and Kris photography is simply the best! Not only are they the sweetest, nicest, and funniest couple; their work is beyond amazing! We had originally booked them for a local Sacramento wedding but changed plans and decided to get married in Santa Barbara - they came along with us and helped us plan the ceremony and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I cannot say enough good things about Dee and Kris and if you have the chance to book them - DO IT!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Vince · Married on 12/18/2016

Dee and Kris are by far the best you will ever find! The quality of work they create is truly amazing, and they have so much fun while doing their job. We could not have been any happier with our engagement and wedding pictures! Seriously...if you are looking for professional pictures...look no further!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Erika · Married on 09/23/2016

I can't express enough how amazing Dee and Kris are. They are not only brilliant photographers but amazing people to be around and work with. My husband and I LOVE our engagement and wedding photos but most of all love Dee and Kris. The couple is so easy to work with and they always make you feel so comfortable, instantly you feel like you have known Dee and Kris for years. Throughout the whole wedding planning and on my wedding day there were some stressful times and Dee and Kris always calmed us down and made us feel at ease.
    I ABSOLUTELY recommend Dee and Kris, they were the best decision we ever made. I want to get married all over again just to work with them again.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Grace · Married on 09/03/2016

We cannot say enough about how amazing Dee and Kris are! Their work is so stunning and creative and their way of capturing moments from an artistic perspective is breathtaking! Best of all, they are incredible to work with. They were part of our support system the entire day and effortlessly guided us through everything. Having them there provided such a sense of calm and my entire wedding party still raves about how fun they were to work with. I cannot recommend them enough, it will be the best decision you ever make!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

We love Dee and Kris, they are THE BEST. Our engagement session and wedding day photos came out beautiful, better than we imagined. The personality, dedication and artistic talent these two bring to the table will make a huge difference on your special day. It felt like they were a part of the family! ??

Sent on 12/18/2016

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Dee and Kris were incredible from the moment we met them. At our first meeting, Kris went through and created an incredible timeline that ended up being the backbone for our entire day. Kris had amazing ideas for what we could do to help personalize our wedding and gave us links to some of the best sparklers and verbiage for our unplugged ceremony. We chose to do engagement photos with Dee and Kris and they were breath taking. Thank you Dee for loosening up my camera shy husband! They had amazing suggestions for where we could go and their website was so helpful to see what other couples had done before. Our engagement photos were used for our save the dates, christmas cards and basically cover our apartment. When the day finally came, Dee and Kris were beyond incredible! They kept us on track, Kris helped chill me out when my mom tried to take over and Dee made sure I had plenty of water and cool air during our outdoor 4th of July wedding. Shortly after our wedding, we got to enjoy seeing a preview of our wedding photos. We are dying to see the rest in their awesome new studio soon and pick out what we want to do for our wedding album! My family was so impressed by how professional they were. My dad actually said as we left for the venue that he knew the photos would be amazing simply based on how they acted. As soon as he got the preview link, he immediately showed his entire office!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/12/2016

Dee and Kris photographed our wedding this past June in Carmel, Ca. WOW! They captured every moment as well as the story of our wedding day so perfectly. Looking at the pictures takes us back to that wonderful day and to all of the emotions that we felt. Additionally, we loved sharing our wedding day with them. They are so fun to be around, organized, and helped make sure the timeline went smoothly. I know from experience at friends' weddings that photos can be a point of stress at a wedding, but not with Dee and Kris! They made the photos one of the highlights of the day for Travis and me with all of their fun ideas and suggestions.

Having Dee and Kris do our wedding day was one of the best decisions that we made. Their talent is evident in their final products, galleries, and studio, and we will cherish their work forever!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Alicia · Married on 11/01/2015

I offered to pay for the wedding photographer to capture my first baby boy & his bride-to-be's big day. As a photographer myself, I had a very short list of photographers I would trust to do the job and Dee & Kris were at the top. When we talked to Kris, I knew immediately that she & Dee were THE ones. In our first meeting, before even getting the first payment, Kris was helping us with the timeline! From that moment on, their time & care to keep up communication was stellar. Their patience & flexibility with changes that had to be made was so appreciated. And on the big day, they went above & beyond to make sure that everyone was taken care of, including getting someone to purchase glue to fix one of the handmade boutonnieres that broke. They were funny and fun and the photos came out beautifully.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Robin · Married on 10/09/2015

There are so many wonderful things I can say about these two. Dee and Kris MAKE your day that much more special. They capture the big moments and the little moments, they are the perfect team. Very professional, but so much FUN!! They help you make posing easy- because we all know that it can feel awkward.
    I think we have found our life-long photographers. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Bobby · Married on 09/05/2015

Dee and Kris are amazing people. If you are looking for something more robust than simply a wedding photographer than this is your team.

My wife and I got married this September and we had an extremely difficult location, huge group, non-traditional timeline, and a lot of other corky little things. Dee and Kris are amazing at taking your ideas and lining them up with your overall timeline to make sure that everything can actually happen without stress.

From the beginning- we totally hit it off with them. Skype meetings, phone calls, texting...completely available to us. AND, we actually felt like they were genuinely interested and cared about us. They laid our overall timeline out for us, coordinated with our wedding coordinators, showed up early and left late.

We got our photos ridiculously quick. WAY earlier than we could have ever imagined and they are absolutely stunning. We love them and you will too. They make the day flow so you don't have to stress.

With Dee and Kris you don't get photographers...you get photographers, wedding planners, coordinators, and best of all....friends!

We love you guys. Thanks for making our big day so special.

Love,

Bobby and Mara

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 05/30/2015

contact them now so you don't miss out!!

BEST DECISION WE MADE!!! YOU NEED TO BOOK DEE AND KRIS! YOU WONT REGRET IT- IT WILL BE YOUR BEST DECISION TOO!!

I couldn't have asked for better photographers. First of all, they immediately made us feel comfortable. We had never taken photos like engagement pictures before and they made it so easy. The pictures were STUNNING!!! I cannot stress this enough... stunning. they got the pictures back to us so fast I couldn't believe it. We had teasers next day, and when I say teasers I mean at least 50 pictures.

For our wedding it was even better. on the actual day I don't know what I would have done without them. they kept our schedule on time, they were prepared for anything, they keep us smiling, they keep it light, and they make sure we had a day we'd never forget. and then they took the most AMAZING pictures. Within about a week (if that) we had close to 200 pictures!! as always they were flawless!!!

But the photos aren't even the best part. See the thing about these photographers is having Dee and Kris are the best part. They are hilarious, kind, creative, and every other nice adjective you could think of. They seriously felt like family the first time we met them. No photographers I've seen go through the same effort, have the same details, or the personality that these two have. They made us feel instantly comfortable and made us feel so confident in our choice. They were extremely professional, and yet easy going and fun, and their attention to little details make your day effortless.

I could probably write a novel over how amazing these photographers are, and take my word they're worth it. You will never regret booking this fantastic couple.

We love you guys ????????????
    Kaitlin and David

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Dee and Kris are AMAZING! Not only are they professional, artistic, and organized, they also feel like they become your friends. Whenever we had a question about timeline, details, special photos, or anything else, they were there to help. What really sold us on their services were 1) the extreme organization of their business (our initial meeting felt like a visit with a wedding planner) and 2) the "shoot-and-share" business model they operate. In such a digital world, it's so nice to be able to immediately share my wedding photos and engagement photos with friends and family and not be locked into purchasing an album that might not be what I want. (Although I might add that I will be purchasing an album from them!). Their photos are beautiful, artistic, and really capture the emotion and excitement happening in the photo. If I were to do it all over I would still choose Dee and Kris. Thank you both!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Dee and Kris Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah, You guys put a huge smile on our faces. We can't thank you guys enough for allowing us to be apart of such an amazing day. Please keep in touch as we love hearing about the next chapter in your lives.

Thanks again,

Dee & Kris.

Jessie · Married on 05/10/2014

When we initially met with Kris (Dee was out of town), we knew instantly that we wanted to work with her and her husband. She was a no nonsense type of person and was straight to the point (which I LOVE). They did our engagement pictures and when we got them back, we were speechless at how gorgeous they turned out (we ended up using some pictures for our save the dates). Then came our wedding, I was highly anticipating working with them again for the big day. They were spot on with all of the pictures and so much FUN to work with - I really felt like I could be myself around them. At the end of the night, I was actually sad to see them go!!

We just received our Wedding Teaser pictures, and again, I was speechless at how beautiful everything turned out. I show off my teasers to everyone and tell them all about Dee & Kris Photography. We seriously can't wait until we get all of our pictures back.

Sent on 05/26/2014