Decorative Touch Floral & Gift Shop Reviews

49 | Oak Creek, WI

49 Reviews for Decorative Touch Floral & Gift Shop

I could not say enough nice things about Linda from Decorative Touch! She was so helpful and got everything done above and beyond what was expected! The flowers turned out so good for our wedding that everyone was convinced that they were real flowers! It is so great that I get to keep them forever. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Linda is GREAT! Very easy to work with, very detailed. We loved the flowers she made, and so did everyone else. Thank you so much Linda and all of Decorative Touch for making our day even more special!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Chrissy · Married on 01/03/2015

With a winter wedding, a lot of people urged me to stray from real flowers, so I went to Decorative Touch to take a look at the "real touch" options. I was absolutely blown away by their bouquets, corsages, etc. I couldn't believe the bouquets were not made from real flowers. I met with Linda, and she went though each and every detail making sure she had the vision I was going for. I showed her a few pictures, and when I got my flowers they were identical to the pictures. I received so many compliments on the arrangements. When my parents went to pick them up my dad thought they were all real. Decorative Touch provided personalized customer service and a product I can now keep for the rest of my life. I am so excited to be able to display my wedding bouquet.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Chrissy · Married on 01/03/2015

Sent on 01/20/2015

Beth · Married on 09/20/2014

I am so happy that I stumbled across Decorative Touch on a off day with my daughter. Linda was wonderful to work with, I went in there not really knowing what bI wanted and came out with a vision.She is so easy to work with,does an excellent job and is very reasonably priced. All my flowers for my wedding were beautiful can't say enough good about her. I would be very comfortable referring her to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Telisa · Married on 07/19/2014

I absolutely loved the services I received; I highly recommend :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

Adija · Married on 11/03/2013

I absolutely LOVE working with Linda from Dec Touch, she is extremely flexible, reasonable, and provides QUALITY work. As a wedding planner and events coordinator, I will ONLY use Linda for my Brides.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2013

I loved my wedding flowers!! When I tell others that they are not really, they don't believe me! They are the perfect alternative than spend 100s of dollars to bring real flowers to a destination wedding or even buying flowers in Mexico! Linda did an amazing job! I would have her make my flowers again if I had to do it all again!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Cassidy · Married on 05/04/2013

I worked with Linda, the owner, at Decorative Touch for our wedding flowers. She was professional, patient and very helpful. Not to mention our flowers looked so beautiful and natural. We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Y

Yozette · Married on 12/01/2012

Wonderful job on my flowers. She even made sure they were boxed up carefully to ship to my destination.

Shyla · Married on 06/01/2012

Decorative Touch was the business who did my flowers for my wedding. She also came and decorated my arch on my wedding day too! Linda was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with! She made everything so easy for me! The first time i met her i told her my ideas and she made them come to life and even better! And she was affordable as well! All the flowers i put on the table are still in display in my house and many family members houses. The most important thing i had her do was make a pretty centerpiece for the table with my brothers picture. It was a beautiful piece and everyone commented on it! Thank you so much for everything Linda! I highly highly recommend Decorative Touch!

Kim · Married on 10/21/2011

Had a wide variety of flowers to choose from, was able to show different arrangements. Also made the arch for the ceremony and decorated it..it was stunning...

Sent on 09/02/2013

My flowers turned out beautiful! I received many compliments on them and many questions as to where I got them. The store owner was also very helpful with the design. Everything was ready ahead of schedule, which made it once less thing to worry about :0)

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • User3502028 · 2+ years ago

We were very satisfied with our flowers for our wedding. It was very simple yet elegant for our special day. Thank you Linda for going the extra mile and for the time you spent with us to make it special. Sue and Mark

Sent on 08/31/2013

Mandee · Married on 11/13/2010

Decorative touch and Linda were amazing!
    Our flowers looked fabulous, plus you get to keep them! She did our centerpieces too; based on a photo she helped us find a difficult vase size for a great value. She also put together a staircase runner that looked great at our venue.

Karie · Married on 07/17/2010

Decorative touch did my wedding flowers in 2010. They were beautiful! No one could tell that they weren't real flowers. They were reasonably priced and Linda was wonderful to work with. She walked through everything with me, and if there was so something I didn't like she changed it right away! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Megan · Married on 08/08/2008

I got married in mexico, it was very convenient and stress free to have to not worry about my flowers. I got to bring them with me and not to worry about if the resort would have what i want. The colors were perfect i gave linda samples of the colors i wanted it matched perfect. It's much more affordable and you have the flowers forever as a reminder of your day:) i highly recommend Decorative touch for your special day, linda is awesome to work with. My pictures turned out beautiful the colors were perfect, my bouquet's and boutonniere's were perfect looked and smelled real. I have recommended linda to my family and friend's wedding's they were all very pleased. Linda also does pew bows and church decorations. Look no further people your in great hands:)

Sent on 02/26/2015

Excellent service! I would recommend Decorative Touch without hesitation.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jan · Married on 06/28/2008

The flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I wanted, and the workmanship was perfect. We got so many favorable comments, everyone thought they were real flowers. Coming into town only a few days before the wedding, it was so nice to see my flowers when I got here and not having to wait until the day of the wedding. Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/27/2013

A · Married on 10/22/2016

Flowers were beautiful. A few individuals thought the flowers were real.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Decorative Touch did a phenomenal job with my flowers. Linda was extremely flexible to work with; she was able to make a cake topper at the last minute for me. When shopping around for flowers for my wedding the prices for real flowers were outrageously expensive. Decorative Touch prices are extremely reasonable and will fit any wedding budget. What I love the most about Decorative Touch is how real the flowers look. My grandmother even put her corsage in the refrigerator after the wedding thinking they were real. Without any doubts, I will recommend Decorative Touch to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Angie · Married on 05/16/2015

Linda was great to work with. She was very friendly and attentive. She even helped me look for special flowers for my centerpieces.

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • User6341945 · 2+ years ago

Linda was terrific at making my flowers. Everyone at my wedding was SHOCKED the flowers weren't real. They were so beautiful. I'm not a flower person, but Linda was so patient and she helped me come up with the perfect combination for my bouquet, my bridesmaids, and the boutonnieres. We didn't do a toss bouquet either and Linda was great at helping find a substitute for her complimentary gift. My wedding could not have been more perfect and my vendors were a huge part. I had no doubt when I went with Decorative Touch that my flowers would be perfect...and they were!!!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Marnina · Married on 06/19/2008

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      2.0

Decorative Touch uses top quality synthetic flowers to give your bouquet or arrangement a realistic appearance. All bouquets are custom made. Two months prior to the wedding, call to schedule a wedding consultation. This
    consultation will take about one hour, at which time your bouquet size,shape and flowers are chosen and all the little details about your wedding are discussed. A Free Toss bouquet is included with all booked weddings.

Sent on 10/05/2008