41 Reviews for Decorative Touch

Table Arrangements (4)
Aisle Decor (2)
Delivery (1)
41 Decorative Touch Reviews

Amazing flowers! Linda took all of my ideas into consideration and put together two bouquets, a corsage and three boutonnieres that far exceeded any pictures that I saw on pinterest. Her prices are very, very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture A, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect! She did my bridal bouquet and the corsages and the boutonnieres

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda is amazing to work with! She is quick to respond and makes everything custom to what you want. She was a pleasure to work with the whole time. Everything turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I loved Decorative Touch for my flowers. They looked so real i had so many people ask to smell my Lillies because they looked so real! Linda is very prompt with emails and finished my flowers 2 weeks earlier than expected! She also had no problem with me adding more centerpieces last minute. I will be recommending her for anyone i know looking for silk flowers for their wedding! Thank you Linda!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted and provided suggestions and options for me to also consider. I was so so so happy to have beautiful bouquets that were made of artificial flowers. They held up all day long through photos and ring bearers playing with them :) Now they are centerpieces in our home and still just as gorgeous!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda is such a pleasure to work with and had such a caring personality! I am so happy I came across her shop on accident since I do not live in her area. She created beautiful flowers, better than I envisioned. She is also very timely, it was so nice that I was able to pick up my flowers a month before the wedding and have one less thing to take care of on the wedding day. I love that with will flowers I am able to keep my bouquet and my family also likes having their flowers as a keepsake from the wedding as well. Thank you Linda for all of your hard work and I highly recommend your services!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I contacted Linda via email and let her know I needed a bouquet in a week and within a budget. She responded the same day, asked for a picture and I picked it up today-8/31/17. It is gorgeous! Linda was a joy to work with! Thank you.

Profile Picture G, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved my flowers from Decorative Touch! I had a destination wedding and wanted to be able to bring my flowers home with me (you often cannot bring fresh flowers back through customs from another country). They turned out beautiful, traveled well, and we re-used them again at our home wedding reception as well. Linda does a fabulous job and uses very life-like artificial flowers. Absolutely beautiful and very affordable. I will most definitely use her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda did an AMAZING job on my wedding bouquets!! I knew she did great work but I was blown away by these. I had many compliments on my bouquet, and I really love that I will have it to treasure forever!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a destination wedding in Riviera Cancun Mexico and Linda made the most beautiful coral and ivory calla lily bouquets and decorations for my wedding there. I received many compliments on the flowers and how well they matched the theme of the wedding and the bridesmaid's dresses. I would definitely be using Decorative Touch in the future and highly recommend Linda! The pricing is extremely reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am planning a destination wedding in Florida and was getting very frustrated with finding flowers that I was looking for, for a reasonable price. I then found Linda who was able to help me bring my vision of my wedding flowers to life!!!! She is amazing at putting different colors and types of flowers together to give you your dream flowers! I highly recommend Decorative Touch! They make it easy, convenient and beautiful!!!! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda did an excellent job with everything. Our flowers turned out beautiful and she was super easy to work with. The cost was very reasonable and the quality was great! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Linda at Decorative Touch and she made the entire process so amazing! She created exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price. If something wasn't exactly how I wanted it she made changes so it was perfect. I really liked that I knew exactly what everything would look like which you don't get with real flowers. It was so nice not having to worry about wilting flowers in the August sun and I loved that I could have them months in advance. I used her for all of my florals and she made pew bows for the church as well. I received a ton of compliments and I love that I can have my bouquet as a keepsake forever!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Decorative Touch was a great vendor to work with! The owner, Linda was helpful and truly listened to what we wanted for our wedding. We utilized their services for our center pieces, as well as our bouquets and boutonnieres. They were priced very fair and we now have keepsakes from the best day of our lives. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6990534, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Decorative Touch did my daughters wedding flowers in May 2016. Linda did an absolutely amazing job! She did everything we wanted and more! My daughter had some very unique design requests for pillars of flowers that lined the aisle for the ceremony, which turned out just beautiful, thanks to Linda. Linda also designed a flower swag that went on a trellis for the ceremony, and then was later taken off and used as the centerpiece for the bridal table. The bouquets for my daughter, and bridesmaides were very beautiful as well, right down to the flower girls hair barrette and basket! Linda certainly fulfilled and exceeded our expections and then some!

Profile Picture Janine, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

I wassign so happy with the service I got from Linda! I planned my whole wedding on a tight budget, in less than 5 months. The service and end result was fantastic!

Profile Picture User4995422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not say enough nice things about Linda from Decorative Touch! She was so helpful and got everything done above and beyond what was expected! The flowers turned out so good for our wedding that everyone was convinced that they were real flowers! It is so great that I get to keep them forever. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4962569, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda is GREAT! Very easy to work with, very detailed. We loved the flowers she made, and so did everyone else. Thank you so much Linda and all of Decorative Touch for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture User5633388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

With a winter wedding, a lot of people urged me to stray from real flowers, so I went to Decorative Touch to take a look at the "real touch" options. I was absolutely blown away by their bouquets, corsages, etc. I couldn't believe the bouquets were not made from real flowers. I met with Linda, and she went though each and every detail making sure she had the vision I was going for. I showed her a few pictures, and when I got my flowers they were identical to the pictures. I received so many compliments on the arrangements. When my parents went to pick them up my dad thought they were all real. Decorative Touch provided personalized customer service and a product I can now keep for the rest of my life. I am so excited to be able to display my wedding bouquet.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 1/3/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Chrissy, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy that I stumbled across Decorative Touch on a off day with my daughter. Linda was wonderful to work with, I went in there not really knowing what bI wanted and came out with a vision.She is so easy to work with,does an excellent job and is very reasonably priced. All my flowers for my wedding were beautiful can't say enough good about her. I would be very comfortable referring her to anyone.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved the services I received; I highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Telisa, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVE working with Linda from Dec Touch, she is extremely flexible, reasonable, and provides QUALITY work. As a wedding planner and events coordinator, I will ONLY use Linda for my Brides.

Profile Picture Adija, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved my wedding flowers!! When I tell others that they are not really, they don't believe me! They are the perfect alternative than spend 100s of dollars to bring real flowers to a destination wedding or even buying flowers in Mexico! Linda did an amazing job! I would have her make my flowers again if I had to do it all again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/14/13, 1 Review