Decor To Adore Reviews

45 Reviews for Decor To Adore

1 User photo

Morgan Curtis · Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome!!!

Courtney and her team were fantastic to work with and very accomodating!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Kitty

Kitty · Married on 11/15/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I was one of those brides that constantly changed her mind. But Decor to Adore always made my changes pain free and easy. The linens were beautiful and the service they provide is unmatched.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2019

Super Easy!

We worked with Gabe on our table linens for our wedding. It was SO simple. You set an appointment- look through samples, then she gave a quote (which was extremely reasonable) and we reserved our date! Two weeks before I needed two more table clothes and she was able to add them in. I also love that the price includes bringing them to the venue steamed, picking them up and cleaning them. We had to worry about nothing!!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

Great selection and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/11/2017

We rented linens, high top tables, and chiavari chairs, and all were excellent. They have a wide selection of inventory and were easy to work with. Everything was set up beautifully and they worked seamlessly with our other vendors to break down as well.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Kendall and her husband were so nice and easy to work with! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend them for any event. Ya'll are the best! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Decor To Adore's reply:

Thank you for recommending us. You were a great bride to work with!
  • KS

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

I could not have been more pleased with Decore To Adore! We used them for my daughter's wedding reception in November and everything that was said in the reviews was true and then some. The linens were exactly like they said they would be....gorgeous and not a single wrinkle. The guidance Barrett gave for placement of the tables and chairs was invaluable and they were extremely easy to work with at all times. I would say DTA outperformed in every area. Barrett even swept the floor while he was waiting for some more chairs. At the end of the perfect evening, we finished up a bit early so I called Barrett to let him know. They were so flexible and came right away to pick up. I would highly recommend Kendall and Barrett to anyone and I would use them again without hesitation.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Decor To Adore's reply:

Thank you so much. We are grateful to have been a part of your beautiful event!

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

The only reason we even looked for rented tablecloths and chair covers for our wedding was because our venue did not have enough to accommodate the size of our wedding. I'm so glad we did! The linens from Decor to Adore were by far and away more beautiful than what would have been provided by the venue. They were prompt in delivery and set everything up. They even brought a few different chair bows for us to choose from on the day of the event, so we could see them in the setting. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Decor To Adore's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad we were able to help with your reception and bring your vision to life!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

Kendall was wonderful to work with! I had a hard time envisioning what would look great with the colors I was using. I showed her my bridesmaids dress color and she matched the colors perfectly! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Everyone kept saying that we could just use the linens that the venue provided, but I knew that it wouldn't be the same without the colored linens and chair covers with beautiful bows. I went against everyone's opinion and I couldn't have been happier with my decision. The linens and chair covers brought my whole look together and made it truly amazing! If you go with Decor to Adore you will not be disappointed! They are really great to work with and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Decor To Adore's reply:

Thank you! We truly enjoyed working with you and we are so glad that you loved the linens and chair covers.

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

I contacted Kendall at a somewhat later notice for help with the linens at our wedding reception. She never complained about the late notice and immediately stared helping us choose linens that matched our venue and decoration from her quality selection. Our colors were black and white stripe with red highlights and I was very excited to see that she offered a striped table linen that we could use! We also rented some of her white padded chairs because I did not like how the ones offered at our venue looked with our decor. I was planning my wedding from out of town and Kendall was great about accommodating my strict schedule. Everything was delivered to and picked up from the venue in a timely and professional manner. Of all of my vendors, Decor to Adore was definitely one of the easiest to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone with chair or linen needs.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/20/2015

Decor to Adore is amazing! I am planning a somewhat last minute wedding due to military time constraints. I've been working with Kendall and couldn't be happier or luckier to have found the company. They have great suggestions and really know how to make a bride feel at ease when the wedding day is approaching. I have no doubt that my reception will be beautiful!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Anette · Married on 08/15/2015

Working with Kendall was wonderful, she knew our vision for the wedding and executed perfectly. All 290 chair covers had perfect bows and no wrinkles. The table linen looked like satin from a magazine, it made the décor look beautiful. We trusted this special day to the perfect team.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Kori · Married on 05/16/2015

I would highly reccommend Kendall at Decor to Adore! They did a great job with the linens for our big day and were super easy to work with!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Dodie · Married on 05/08/2015

Décor to Adore was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding and reception. They are professional from the meetings with them to the execution of providing the chairs, tables and linens for the event. It was a joy working with Barrett and Kendall as they helped transform our venue into something beautiful. Many quests are still talking about how pretty everything was. In searching for chair and table rentals I stumbled across this business who goes a step further in providing set-up of chairs and tables; pressed beautiful lines; and break-down at the end of the event. They were most helpful in guiding me in decisions for the layout and linens for the reception. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Susan · Married on 04/11/2015

Decor to Adore provided linens for my wedding reception. They were easy to work with, provided exactly what I asked for and were reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Laurie · Married on 03/28/2015

When we walked into our daughter's wedding reception, it was more beautiful than we had imagined! All of the linens added so much and made the flowers and cakes look gorgeous!!! Kendall and Barrett were wonderful to work with and I knew choosing Decor to Adore we would not have to worry about the tables and chairs being anything less than perfect!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Allyson · Married on 03/21/2015

Decore to Adore provided the linens at my wedding. Everything was perfect and on time. They even brought extra in case we needed it (which we did). I would definitely recommend them for linens!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2015

Decor to Adore literally saved my wedding. I initially had these thoughts that "Oh, I'll save money by buying table linens online!" First off, DO NOT do that. It was a horrible cluster of unfortunate events. I realized that I would never be able to iron the things in time for the wedding so I hired Decor to Adore to use their big rolley press to iron them. When they started taking them out of the packages, they called me because the cheap linens I had ordered were stained and mishapen right out of the packaging. One week out from my wedding. It had the potential to be a disaster, but everyone there helped me SO much in coming up with a work around. They credited what I had paid for the pressing into rentals of tablecloths. We had a slight error in counting, but they went above and beyond to fix it better than it was to begin with. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They are good people and great with customer service. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • User4820724 · 2+ years ago

kendall's chair and table coverings transformed the room from business conference to warm romantic soft winter for my daughter's wedding reception. it was exactly what we wanted !

Sent on 02/25/2015

Claire · Married on 01/02/2015

Decor to Adore was great to work with. Easy to reach by phone and email. They also gave good advice when needed and didn't try to over sell me. I would say the holidays are a stressful time to have a wedding event especially between Christmas and New Years when many business close down. You might have something come up last minute and not be able to reach that service.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Both Kendall and Barrett were a pleasure to work with. They provided everything we needed on a timely basis.

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • F

Fameka · event on: 10/19/2014

Kendall was great to work with. I would definitely recommend her and use her services again.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Shalonda · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything was beautiful and met our expectations! Everybody was professional and super nice. I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

Kendall was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding reception. She met with us several times to plan for the event and carried out all the details beautifully.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Megan · Married on 09/13/2014

What a great company to work with! I had particular look for my linens and Decor to Adore executed it to the tee. I would recommend Decor to Adore to my best friend. Easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/30/2014