Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals Reviews

Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 4
Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 5
Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 6

N · Married on 07/28/2018

Dulce and her team went above and beyond in helping me with my wedding. The rentals were well-priced, and good quality. The process was very straightforward, and she was very accommodating when I needed to make some changes to my order in the weeks leading up to the big day. Upon delivery at the venue, her and her team even stayed to help set up for over 30 minutes. Will definitely use again!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Alyn · Married on 06/03/2018

We loved our experience with Dulce and Linen Rentals! There was such a wide selection to choose from and it was easy to find something we liked that was in our budget. We feel like we got such good value and the decor looked wonderful in pictures and were such good quality.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kha · Married on 05/13/2018

Me and my wife came to Dulce for help setting up our wedding decoration and it was the best decision we had made. They are really nice and down to earth people. The consulting service was great! They were always ready to show you what they have and helped you until the end. In the end, the result was amazing! Me and my wife were satisfied! I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Mai Thao · Married on 05/05/2018

Dulce is amazing. She has helped me so much from A to Z. She is very creative in when creating our backdrop and other designs of center pieces. Dulce also offers a lot of extra services that we didn’t even think about and bring it to the next level.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 7
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 8
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 9
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 10
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 11
    Decor by Dulce & Linen Rentals 12

Rosa · Married on 01/27/2018

We hired Dulce for our New Year’s Eve wedding! It was gorgeous and perfect!! She was able to get us anything and everything we needed. From covering all 4 walls, centerpieces, photo back drop, waitstaff, etc. I was missing some last minute things and she was able to get them all for me. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2018

jocelyn · Married on 12/16/2017

Dulce did my linens, flowers, lighting, and photo backdrop and I loved working with her! I first met Dulce at the Houston bridal expo and remembered her because of her warm personality. Her work is great and she was very responsive, flexible..and most importantly she was extremely proactive. If you have something specific in mind, she can do it! And if you're not sure...she's got lots of ideas to help guide you. Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding she is BY FAR the best. Pricing is reasonable and you get a great value. She went above and beyond! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Amy · Married on 11/25/2017

I loved the service I received from Dulce! Everything was perfect for our special day and I had to many people tell me they loved our linens and centerpieces! I will always recommend them for any wedding/party in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Christina · Married on 11/14/2015

I can't stop looking at our pictures from our wedding!!! Dulce and her team did a fabulous job decorating and did a wonderful job fulfilling my requests. The guests were so amazed by the decorations and the event that they asked Dulce for her business cards for their future events!!! I definitely recommend Dulce and her team for your wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2018