Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Reviews

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 5
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 6
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 7

Stacey · Getting married on 05/17/2019

I just absolutely love my dress ! My mother was married 50 years ago and the dress was 50$ when she bought it and we didn’t know if anything could be done with it . I really wanted to wear her dress because my parents marriage has been an inspiration to me my entire life and I love them so much ! When I saw the final design I cried its like something I dreamed because I never thought I would wear something like this but Its as if it was always going to be my dress . Deborah was so easy to work with and I knew from the start I could trust her judgment . I glad I did !

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 8
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 15
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 16
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 17

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Stacey, I'm so happy to have been able to create your gown. It was a true love project since we used your mom's gown as an integral part of the design. Perfect for me as an eco designer! I"m also so happy to have met your mom. I wish you the best!

Kat · Married on 12/13/2018

Where do I begin! Deborah was a gem to work with from start to finish. She was super responsive and flexible, nice and personable, detail oriented and a 100% seasoned pro. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with some of the alterations, and she just had an amazing vision that she executed perfectly - and timely! Within 1.5 weeks, my dress was done and ready to pickup. I would recommend Deborah to anyone and everyone who is looking for who quality and affordable alterations - I hope to work with her again in the future!

• Rene

Rene · Married on 10/21/2018

Omg! Deborah is amazing!! I had a really beautiful Vera Want dress, but it wasn't corseted in the back (it had just a zipper and fake buttons) and the neckline was straight and I just always dreamed of a sweetheart! She did an AMAZING JOB for such a good price, like half what David's bridal would charge. Honestly I don't think David's bridal could have come NEAR what Deborah did for me. I'm obsessed with it. I feel like a Helena Bonham Carter fairy bride in my dress. I could not be happier or more in love!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 18
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 19
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 20

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Rene, you are so lovely. It was a pleasure working with you and I personally love the transformation! I wish you and your husband the best. Thank you so much!
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/21/2018

I'm so in love with the work by Deborah, she did everything that I wanted, my dress makes me feel like a Helena Bonham Carter fairy! I am beyond thrilled! I can't wait for our wedding day.

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 21
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 22
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 23
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 24

D and F · Married on 08/25/2018

She is amazing! My dress looked perfect

Jenn · Married on 08/12/2018

I want to give a little shoutout to one of my fellow vendors, Deborah Lindquist! She is a true gem in this industry!

I have had the pleasure of working with Deborah many times over the years and have always loved her wonderful creative spirit, gorgeous designs and incredible eye for detail. Recently I came to her on a personal level when I needed alterations done on my own wedding dress and I’m SO GLAD that I did. Deborah and I’ve been friends for so long but when I entered her studio dress in hand, she treated me like one of her brides. I felt so special and beautiful and her confidence in her craft was spectacular. She had my alterations done in less than two weeks and my dress fit PERFECTLY.
    BHLDN has a list of preferred tailors and Deborah should absolutely be at the top of their list. If you’re looking for a warm, kind and TALENTED seamstress to alter your wedding dress, you can confidently put your trust in her. She’s the best!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you Jenn, I'm happy i could help you. You're going to be such a beautiful bride. I wish you endless love and happiness! Congratulations!

Krystle · Married on 08/10/2018

Deborah did an amazing job! My seamstress was unavailable due to busy season, and Deborah saved the day! She was very responsive, great to work with, and had my dress done in a short amount of time. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. Besides saving the beading when she hemmed the front of my dress, she appliqued the extra details back onto the front. It looks even better than what I was expecting. I'm so happy with how my dress turned out, and in the turnaround time. I'd HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of alterations. She's wonderful :]

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 25
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 26
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 27

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Krystle! your dress is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for you. I love the way it turned out too! Best wishes for a happy life!

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Deborah was a pleasure to work with, a creative collaborator, and the finished dress was gorgeous and totally unique.

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 28

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Susan, it was a dream working with you. And I love this dramatic rooftop view! Thank you so much for the photos and thank you for choosing me for your very unique and one of a kind gown. I wish you much love and happiness!

Amie · Married on 11/02/2017

Absolutely perfect! I came to Deborah with an ill fitting wedding gown that had brought me to tears. I have an extreme hour glass shape that is hard to fit, which makes me very self conscious. The wedding dress sample that I had tried on was quite different from the dress I received, and Deborah completely saved the day by turning it into the best fitting, most flattering and supportive gown I could have hoped for. Thank you, Deborah, for your patience, your kindness, your humor and your talent!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 29

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Amie, thank you so much. You were lovely to work with and you look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photo! I wish you endless happiness.

Raelyn · Married on 05/10/2017

Deborah is a true artist with her dresses and designs. I have used multiple dresses from her and fell in love with each and every one! If you want a unique wedding dress, look no further!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Raelyn, you are so talented and absolutely wonderful to work with!

Adriana · Married on 04/22/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Deborah on multiple occasions. Deborah makes any fabric look good on you. Everything she touches becomes a unique outfit. Her dresses are to die for. Her style is fashion forward and couture. I love it! I can't wait to work with her again - highly recommended

Adriana · Married on 01/28/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Deborah recently. She made the gown for our bride. The details on the gown were beyond perfect. I am so happy we chose her! Highly recommended!

N · Married on 06/08/2016

Deborah created my wedding dress and it was perfect - from the first email conversation to the delivery all was first class. She's very professional, helpful, flexible and caring. The dress was just stunning and exactly the way I wanted it. I ordered from her twice so far and had the same brilliant experience again.

Dalila · Married on 04/24/2015

I had a great pleasure working with Deborah on creating beautiful wedding bustier and skirts. We encountered differences in opinion, and I was determined to have the bustier made in certain way. Deborah went back to drawing board and problem solved it to make it work for me. At my wedding day, everyone was amazed with my dress and how special and different it was. I told my friends a few months in advance that I want wool wedding dress, and all they could think was itchy thick turtleneck in warm California weather. When they saw my bustier and skirt they loved it. Deborah also made me a mini skirt in similar wool, and now I can wear my bustier with the mini skirt as cocktail outfit. I love the idea that I can wear it beyond the wedding. Looking forward to getting more pieces done by her.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Dalia, you made such a beautiful bride. Vintage fabrics are limited in their availability. especially in terms of color. And as i was able to clarify, pure white is not available in vintage beaded wool. Fortunately after much searching, I was able to find the whitest off-white vintage beaded sweater possible to work with for your custom made gown. I loved what we created for your wedding! it was unique, romantic, and beautiful. Thank you so much!

I LOVED my dress from Deborah... It was the 2-piece Juliette dress in vintage lace. It was certainly not your typical fru-fru princess dress... It was sexy and romantic. When my husband saw me for the first time on our wedding day, he said it was like no wedding dress he had ever seen before, and it was absolutely perfect, the most beautiful dress he's ever seen.

Thank you again, Deborah, for making the perfect gown for my big day! And when the bustier top didn't quite fit due to wrong measurements, Deborah remade me the top and got it to me quickly and kindly!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Sara, the dress looked absolutely magical on you in the photos you shared against the NYC skyline. Thank you so much for choosing me to create your dress.

Kailey · Married on 09/28/2014

Words cannot explain how much I loved my dress on my wedding day, and how it helped make my special day even more special. EVERYONE kept telling me that my dress and my sister's maid of honor dress were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding. Thank you Deb!!!! Also, it was super comfortable and for a strapless dress I never once had to pull it up, it even stayed on when my hubby backflipped me during the Rumba.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Kailey, I just love you and your family. And I'm so happy to have such an athletic review! No one has told me about backflips during a rhumba. I love it. xo

My wedding dress was designed by Deborah Lindquist, and it was an amazing experience, from start to finish. She designed me the most beautiful, sexy and unique dress, that fit my personality perfectly! I was able to relax and enjoy being in such genius hands, as hers! I loved the dress so much, that I planned our renewal of our vows 10 years later, so I could wear it again! This time, our children got to be there with us, which was even more special. I've had some dresses designed by Deborah, for over 20 years and still wear and love them. Timeless designs, incredible design and quality.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I loved making your dress and loved working with you. And you still fit into that tiny waistline after 10 years and 2 kids. Amazing.

Autumn · Married on 05/04/2014

I've worked with Deborah Lindquist as a professional photographer, who photographed her winter wedding dresses. Our several photo shoots together have been nothing but perfect. Deborah is so easy to work with, understanding on what the client needs are, quick with turnaround, and all around joy to work with. Her designs are so outstanding, very unique, and fit beautifully. I've photographed around 20 pieces (tops, pants, dresses, skirts) and they are all impeccable in their shape, design, and fit. Very impressive! Highly recommend!

Annie · Married on 04/23/2014

Hi. I bought a fabulous blue sari corset dress drom Deborah Lindquist that I wore to the Revolver Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles last month. The dress fit so well as if it were custom made for me. I paired it with a beautiful sequin mesh top I had purchased from her line when she did her mermaid collection.. I wanted a dress that looked like it was inspired by Elsa's LET IT GO gown in FROZEN, and this dress fit the bill! I felt like a movie star in this dress. Several of my friends posted on facebook that they saw me wearing the dress in the livestream of the event. Words cannot describe how I felt like Cinderella when they showed me up in the VIP Balcony right after Nicholas Cage presented my favorite rock star, Axl Rose with a lifetime achievement award. i have also had Deborah make some fabulous custom made cashmere pieces for me that I love.

Britt · Married on 07/31/2010

I came to Deborah wanting a unique wedding gown with a price tag that wouldn't break the bank. (Our wedding budget was around $12,000 and I had about $1000 max to spend on a dress.) I met with her personally (yes, in person!) at her studio in Los Angeles, told her what I was looking for---something short, off-white, eco-friendly, strapless, with a low back and a bow, a detailed bust and a full-skirt bottom---and she created exactly that. I was beyond satisfied. I had the pleasure of getting to know Deborah throughout the whole process; she's kind, professional, patient, and above all she is 100% dedicated to making sure you are happy with every aspect of your wedding gown. She also creates beautiful evening gowns that would look stunning on bridesmaids. And if you need a cover for your shoulders should the weather get chilly on your big day, she designs beautiful cashmere shrugs that compliment her gowns to perfection. She's your one-stop shop for all your wedding fashion needs. I recommend her to every engaged person I meet.

Sally · Married on 08/22/2009

While I had first been introduced to Deborah through her gorgeous reworking of cashmere sweaters and scarves cut and recreated into her unique designs, I knew she also is created wedding pieces. My idea seemed a bit out of her regular themes, however, she jumped right in and enthusiastically created a blouse beyond my dreams. I so wish I could include a photo to illustrate the detail. It's a monochromatic, silk and satin ivory kimono blouse with flowing sleeves that hid within its folds large Chinese symbols that repesented the secret to our relationship success. The detailing is magnificent. It fit perfectly!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2004

Deborah made exactly the dress I wanted. I wanted a sixties, high neck, cut away sleeves lace mini dress in which to get married and I felt so great in my dress. She cut it to fit my body, understood the style I wanted, and found the most gorgeous lace. She suggested an innovative solution to a hem problem which ended up making the dress. Since then I wear all of her clothes. I get a thousand compliments. Her recycled cashmere and eco fashion line are amazing. You get what you pay for, and I love her clothes .

Deborah made the most exquisite wedding dress for me and an incredible silk shirt and pants ensemble for my husband. She customized the outfits that fit us perfectly. She meticulously added tiny gold beads to my dress that made it so unique and special. What an honor it was to have a world famous designer create our timeless wedding outfits!

christine · Married on 01/03/1999

My dress was prefect. It fit me perfect with only one fitting. Deborah is a fantastic designer she will go the extra mile to give you the dress what you have dreamed about. Deborah has an excellent fashion sense and she is great to work with you won't be disappointed.

• User4088250 · event on: 05/04/2014

I wear Deborah Lindquist Eco couture at many red carpet events as well as utilized her as a costume designer in the films I produce. Her level of professionalism coupled with her creativity has been unmatched.