30 Reviews for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture

Bridal Gowns (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
27 Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Reviews

I just absolutely love my dress ! My mother was married 50 years ago and the dress was 50$ when she bought it and we didn’t know if anything could be done with it . I really wanted to wear her dress because my parents marriage has been an inspiration to me my entire life and I love them so much ! When I saw the final design I cried its like something I dreamed because I never thought I would wear something like this but Its as if it was always going to be my dress . Deborah was so easy to work with and I knew from the start I could trust her judgment . I glad I did !

Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - This is my mom and dad in their wedding day
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - One more
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - Doesn’t quite look the same on me
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - Mom was 21 when she was married I’m 40 ! She is tiny ! M
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - Here’s halfway we decide to corset the back
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - I decide the sleeves are too much
Photos
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - Here’s the final
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - This looks more like my style
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - I LOVE the back
Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - I love this pic
Profile Picture Stacey, 5/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I begin! Deborah was a gem to work with from start to finish. She was super responsive and flexible, nice and personable, detail oriented and a 100% seasoned pro. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with some of the alterations, and she just had an amazing vision that she executed perfectly - and timely! Within 1.5 weeks, my dress was done and ready to pickup. I would recommend Deborah to anyone and everyone who is looking for who quality and affordable alterations - I hope to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Kat, 12/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

I'm so in love with the work by Deborah, she did everything that I wanted, my dress makes me feel like a Helena Bonham Carter fairy! I am beyond thrilled! I can't wait for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Rene, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Customization

She is amazing! My dress looked perfect

Profile Picture D and F, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I want to give a little shoutout to one of my fellow vendors, Deborah Lindquist! She is a true gem in this industry!

I have had the pleasure of working with Deborah many times over the years and have always loved her wonderful creative spirit, gorgeous designs and incredible eye for detail. Recently I came to her on a personal level when I needed alterations done on my own wedding dress and I’m SO GLAD that I did. Deborah and I’ve been friends for so long but when I entered her studio dress in hand, she treated me like one of her brides. I felt so special and beautiful and her confidence in her craft was spectacular. She had my alterations done in less than two weeks and my dress fit PERFECTLY.
BHLDN has a list of preferred tailors and Deborah should absolutely be at the top of their list. If you’re looking for a warm, kind and TALENTED seamstress to alter your wedding dress, you can confidently put your trust in her. She’s the best!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Deborah did an amazing job! My seamstress was unavailable due to busy season, and Deborah saved the day! She was very responsive, great to work with, and had my dress done in a short amount of time. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. Besides saving the beading when she hemmed the front of my dress, she appliqued the extra details back onto the front. It looks even better than what I was expecting. I'm so happy with how my dress turned out, and in the turnaround time. I'd HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of alterations. She's wonderful :]

Photo for Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Review - excuse the wrinkles
Profile Picture Krystle, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

Deborah was a pleasure to work with, a creative collaborator, and the finished dress was gorgeous and totally unique.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely perfect! I came to Deborah with an ill fitting wedding gown that had brought me to tears. I have an extreme hour glass shape that is hard to fit, which makes me very self conscious. The wedding dress sample that I had tried on was quite different from the dress I received, and Deborah completely saved the day by turning it into the best fitting, most flattering and supportive gown I could have hoped for. Thank you, Deborah, for your patience, your kindness, your humor and your talent!

Profile Picture Amie, 11/2/17, 5 Reviews
4.7

Deborah is a master at her craft and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress not only fit perfectly, but I felt good in it. She never had a problem scheduling follow up appointments if I found I needed another nip or tuck or really - in my case at 5'3" - additional length taken off to ensure I would not be tripping on myself up and down the aisle.

Deborah also took amazing care of sew in a selection of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to the inside of mine that truly showcased her talent and artistry.

I would recommend her for any of your tailoring needs!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

Deborah is a true artist with her dresses and designs. I have used multiple dresses from her and fell in love with each and every one! If you want a unique wedding dress, look no further!

Profile Picture Raelyn, 5/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure to work with Deborah on multiple occasions. Deborah makes any fabric look good on you. Everything she touches becomes a unique outfit. Her dresses are to die for. Her style is fashion forward and couture. I love it! I can't wait to work with her again - highly recommended

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a vision for my wedding dress and I couldn't see myself in these over the top dresses nowadays. She was recommended to me by another designer and luckily enough she was also near me. She knows her stuff; very pleasant to work with and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to have something unique and their own. She is very talented, I'm glad I got to work with her on my wedding dress, I absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture Betty, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I had the pleasure to work with Deborah recently. She made the gown for our bride. The details on the gown were beyond perfect. I am so happy we chose her! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Formal Gowns

Deborah created my wedding dress and it was perfect - from the first email conversation to the delivery all was first class. She's very professional, helpful, flexible and caring. The dress was just stunning and exactly the way I wanted it. I ordered from her twice so far and had the same brilliant experience again.

Profile Picture User7143959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Deborah made the Dana wedding gown for me. I fell in love with this gown the first time I saw it online, and I just knew no other dress would do. Our wedding situation was unique because we got married at the courthouse, had a baby, and then had our wedding. So I had to go through the dress-fitting process from out-of-state without getting to meet Deborah in person (since I couldn't travel with a newborn), and I knew it would be hard to fit because my body was changing all the time post-baby! Deborah was very nice and understanding and worked with me to make it work from far away. She was very responsive via email and arranged a Skype fitting session and sent me several things to try on in the mail until we figured out together what was going to work. The dress was perfect for our wedding, and many people were impressed by it. It was also very comfortable while also being unique, earthy, glamorous, and beautiful all at the same time. Even our bridal party hairdresser, who sees a lot of wedding dresses I'm sure, said it was the most beautiful one she'd ever seen!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great pleasure working with Deborah on creating beautiful wedding bustier and skirts. We encountered differences in opinion, and I was determined to have the bustier made in certain way. Deborah went back to drawing board and problem solved it to make it work for me. At my wedding day, everyone was amazed with my dress and how special and different it was. I told my friends a few months in advance that I want wool wedding dress, and all they could think was itchy thick turtleneck in warm California weather. When they saw my bustier and skirt they loved it. Deborah also made me a mini skirt in similar wool, and now I can wear my bustier with the mini skirt as cocktail outfit. I love the idea that I can wear it beyond the wedding. Looking forward to getting more pieces done by her.

Profile Picture Dalila, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED my dress from Deborah... It was the 2-piece Juliette dress in vintage lace. It was certainly not your typical fru-fru princess dress... It was sexy and romantic. When my husband saw me for the first time on our wedding day, he said it was like no wedding dress he had ever seen before, and it was absolutely perfect, the most beautiful dress he's ever seen.

Thank you again, Deborah, for making the perfect gown for my big day! And when the bustier top didn't quite fit due to wrong measurements, Deborah remade me the top and got it to me quickly and kindly!

Profile Picture User4714909, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Words cannot explain how much I loved my dress on my wedding day, and how it helped make my special day even more special. EVERYONE kept telling me that my dress and my sister's maid of honor dress were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding. Thank you Deb!!!! Also, it was super comfortable and for a strapless dress I never once had to pull it up, it even stayed on when my hubby backflipped me during the Rumba.

Profile Picture Kailey, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was designed by Deborah Lindquist, and it was an amazing experience, from start to finish. She designed me the most beautiful, sexy and unique dress, that fit my personality perfectly! I was able to relax and enjoy being in such genius hands, as hers! I loved the dress so much, that I planned our renewal of our vows 10 years later, so I could wear it again! This time, our children got to be there with us, which was even more special. I've had some dresses designed by Deborah, for over 20 years and still wear and love them. Timeless designs, incredible design and quality.

Profile Picture User5102965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I've worked with Deborah Lindquist as a professional photographer, who photographed her winter wedding dresses. Our several photo shoots together have been nothing but perfect. Deborah is so easy to work with, understanding on what the client needs are, quick with turnaround, and all around joy to work with. Her designs are so outstanding, very unique, and fit beautifully. I've photographed around 20 pieces (tops, pants, dresses, skirts) and they are all impeccable in their shape, design, and fit. Very impressive! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Hi. I bought a fabulous blue sari corset dress drom Deborah Lindquist that I wore to the Revolver Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles last month. The dress fit so well as if it were custom made for me. I paired it with a beautiful sequin mesh top I had purchased from her line when she did her mermaid collection.. I wanted a dress that looked like it was inspired by Elsa's LET IT GO gown in FROZEN, and this dress fit the bill! I felt like a movie star in this dress. Several of my friends posted on facebook that they saw me wearing the dress in the livestream of the event. Words cannot describe how I felt like Cinderella when they showed me up in the VIP Balcony right after Nicholas Cage presented my favorite rock star, Axl Rose with a lifetime achievement award. i have also had Deborah make some fabulous custom made cashmere pieces for me that I love.

Profile Picture Annie, 4/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Omg! Deborah is amazing!! I had a really beautiful Vera Want dress, but it wasn't corseted in the back (it had just a zipper and fake buttons) and the neckline was straight and I just always dreamed of a sweetheart! She did an AMAZING JOB for such a good price, like half what David's bridal would charge. Honestly I don't think David's bridal could have come NEAR what Deborah did for me. I'm obsessed with it. I feel like a Helena Bonham Carter fairy bride in my dress. I could not be happier or more in love!

Profile Picture Rene, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came to Deborah wanting a unique wedding gown with a price tag that wouldn't break the bank. (Our wedding budget was around $12,000 and I had about $1000 max to spend on a dress.) I met with her personally (yes, in person!) at her studio in Los Angeles, told her what I was looking for---something short, off-white, eco-friendly, strapless, with a low back and a bow, a detailed bust and a full-skirt bottom---and she created exactly that. I was beyond satisfied. I had the pleasure of getting to know Deborah throughout the whole process; she's kind, professional, patient, and above all she is 100% dedicated to making sure you are happy with every aspect of your wedding gown. She also creates beautiful evening gowns that would look stunning on bridesmaids. And if you need a cover for your shoulders should the weather get chilly on your big day, she designs beautiful cashmere shrugs that compliment her gowns to perfection. She's your one-stop shop for all your wedding fashion needs. I recommend her to every engaged person I meet.

Profile Picture Britt, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

While I had first been introduced to Deborah through her gorgeous reworking of cashmere sweaters and scarves cut and recreated into her unique designs, I knew she also is created wedding pieces. My idea seemed a bit out of her regular themes, however, she jumped right in and enthusiastically created a blouse beyond my dreams. I so wish I could include a photo to illustrate the detail. It's a monochromatic, silk and satin ivory kimono blouse with flowing sleeves that hid within its folds large Chinese symbols that repesented the secret to our relationship success. The detailing is magnificent. It fit perfectly!

Profile Picture Sally, 8/22/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Deborah made exactly the dress I wanted. I wanted a sixties, high neck, cut away sleeves lace mini dress in which to get married and I felt so great in my dress. She cut it to fit my body, understood the style I wanted, and found the most gorgeous lace. She suggested an innovative solution to a hem problem which ended up making the dress. Since then I wear all of her clothes. I get a thousand compliments. Her recycled cashmere and eco fashion line are amazing. You get what you pay for, and I love her clothes .

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/18/04, 1 Review